A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was... wow...' Tim's fingers left Cassie just as her orgasms died down. Two! He'd made her cum twice already! Fuck, her entire head was spinning. She could barely think, let alone move. But she knew she had to return the favor. Finally, she opened her eyes, only fo- 'Tim, wha-?'

Cassie couldn't finish that sentence. Tim's lips cut her off partway through. Fuck, she couldn't decide which lips she liked him kissing more. But at least here, she had the option of giving back just as much as he gave her. Before his tongue had even moved, Cassie's had shot up in Tim's mouth and intertwined the two together. Her hands moved up to touch his body, no spot in particular, just all over it. It was like she wanted to confirm it wasn't all the world's most amazing dream. His did the same. He was definitely not a big guy, but he was bigger than Cassie, and his hands made her feel tiny. The way his fingers moved across her body, touching her shoulder, and her waist, and oooh, he was going back in agai- wait! Tim's left hand was on her shoulder, and his right was on her waist! Which meant that-

'What are you doing?!' Cassie's hands stopped roaming all over Tim's body and instead pushed him away from her, something she always hated when she had to do it.

'What?' Tim stood shocked for a second. Just long enough for her words to process in his head, along with her almost shocked tone. 'D-do you not want to?'

'I, I do, but-' Fuck! What had she done that time! She'd panicked and pushed away and now- 'You, you said that you didn't want to because of... because of...' Oh God damn it now she'd brought that up as well. Way to fucking go! Fuck, she knew things were going too well. But, as always she just had to rui-

'I know. And I did say that, but I was wrong.' Tim reached out a hand to wipe away one of the tears that had slowly made its way down Cassie's cheek. Even with her arms in the way, he still managed to reach. 'If you don't want to, that's fine, I won-'

'Why...' Cassie barely managed to speak out. She was worried she might just end up crying if she spoke any louder. But she had to know. 'Why'd you change your mind?'

'Because it's you.' The entire time, the two had kept their eyes locked onto one another. But upon hearing that, Cassie closed hers and tilted her head back. 'I hate thinking back to it, but I know for certain you're not her. I didn't want her but I want you. I want to be with you. But more than that, right now I really want to-'

Cassie's arms relaxed. They were no longer pushing Tim away. Fuck, she was such an idiot. She brought her hands up to Tim's neck. This, all of this, it was so unnecessary. She pulled him in closer, and he let her do it. Everything was so simple, and she'd been making it so complicated out of fear and uncertainty. She brought Tim's head to rest next to hers, ear next to her lips. But no more.

'Do it.' Cassie said quietly in Tim's ear. 'Fuck me.'

Unlike Cassie the previous night, Tim needed no further encouragement. He pushed himself off her to steady himself better. It just so happened that the new position left him looking her directly in the eyes. Time seemed to almost stand still when their gazes connected. And then, still aimed dead center, Tim pushed in.

Now, Tim was quite a bit smaller than Cassie was in the dick department, and she couldn't have been more glad about that. If she'd had to take a cock the size of her own, she was certain she would've called the whole thing off. But Tim, Tim felt amazing. Which she really knew she was thinking about everything he ever did, but it still rang true. She tilted her head back in pleasure. Tim was pushing rather slowly, partly due to inexperience, and partly to avoid hurting her in any way. He'd gotten 3 inches in when-

Damn it! Cassie jolted her head down to see what she already knew. Tim had stopped pushing in, uncertain of how to proceed. Cassie had felt exactly what the issue was -- her stupid balls were in the way. She really hated the stupid things sometimes. Swiftly moving her arms down between her legs, she hefted her sack up to let him continue. Fuck! If she let go now, they'd fall back into place when he pulled out. Ugh...

Tim could see the annoyed expression on Cassie's face. Was she getting self-conscious again? He really couldn't understand why she'd ever get like that about her body when he found all of it so... glorious. But he couldn't sit and marvel at it, no, he had to take Cassie's mind off of it. Her moans and previously roaming hands made him certain she was enjoying things at least as much as he was, if not more. So he was certain she wouldn't object to-

'Nghh-ahhh!' Cassie yelled. She hadn't meant to yell it. She had meant to- what was she meant to do again? Fuck, Tim was all the way in! He'd gone much faster for the last few inches. Cassie arched her back. The two of them, they were... they were together, fully together, connected. Like never before. She didn't want Tim to ever be any further away than that. But she'd been on the other end of the cock many times, and she fully well knew what had to happen next. And it made her giddy with excitement.

Fuck, Tim had dreamed of this moment many times. Dreams didn't do it justice. Cassie felt just, fuck, his vocabulary wasn't big enough to describe how she felt without repeating himself. He could just stay like that fore- No. That was just the beginning. He'd seen enough porn over the years to know what he had to do next. Not waiting a moment longer, he began pulling out. God, he thought she'd been tight and hot going in, but slipping out was a whole different experience. He took it slow, not as slow as he'd gone in, but still slow enough to savor the feeling. Because after that, he'd have to really pick up the speed.

Cassie managed to look down at Tim at the exact perfect moment. She could feel Tim fully pull out, with only the tip of his dick still indie her. God, it was like he was taking pages out of her own book. She knew exactly what he was abo- Tim pushed back in. Fast. Hard. Cassie's thoughts went blank. She felt her entire body spasm uncontrollably. Two thrusts. That was all it had taken.

Fuck, Tim couldn't believe he'd thought Cassie had been tight before. She felt like a vice now, completely clamping down on him and not letting him move at all. And, God, was she getting even hotter and wetter. But he wasn't about to complain. He was happy he'd made her feel that good, but he wanted more. It wasn't something he could put into thoughts. He just wanted her more.

'Aaah... ngh... mmm!' Cassie could only moan, and even those she was barely able to let out. She hadn't been ready for this! She thought maybe she'd have a few moments to rest, but Tim, it seemed, had other plans for her, judging by how fast he'd started pumping in and out of her the moment her body relaxed a bit. This was definitely not something she had in her book...

Tim's thrusts had barely any rhythm to them. Just pulling out and pushing back in at the most rapid pace he could. In his mind, it was two simple motions, nothing more. Two simple motions that nevertheless felt so damn good. Yet, he was certain it could be even better. Even faster. He just needed to get a better grip. Scooting over a bit so he was now sat more comfortably between her legs and gripping her waist with his hands did the trick.

God, he had so much to learn. Cassie didn't want to analyze Tim's performance like she was doing, but a small part in the back of her mind was just conditioned to do it. Maybe it was even for the best, since that meant she'd have to teach him for a much longer time. Though even that thought seemed distant at present. What Tim lacked in experience, he more than made up for in intensity. Cassie wasn't just getting fucked, she was getting pounded. He'd managed to bring her to orgasm within two thrusts, an orgasm which she was still recovering from, and yet there he was quickly screwing her into another one. Tim had no right to make her feel this go-

Smack!

Did he... Cassie quickly looked down. She wouldn't have minded if he had slapped her. Honestly, she would probably have cum right there and then if he had. But no, no such luck. It wasn't Tim, it was her stupid dick ruining the mood again. Thankfully, Tim hadn't noticed and was still keeping up his assault on her by now thoroughly fucked pussy. Yet, him holding Cassie still by the waist had had an unexpected effect -- it had made her dick bounce violently with each of his thrusts. Damn it, she was not about to let her cock ruin the moment for her, not when she was so close! She just needed to think of somet- Yes!

Tim felt Cassie's body shift once again. Her legs wrapped around his back. He prepped himself for her getting impossibly tight once again. Yet that wasn't what followed. Instead, he felt a pair of soft delicate arms wrap tightly around his neck. But he wasn't pulled by them, no, Cassie used his body as leverage to lift herself up instead. Her entire body collided with his, almost knocking him on his back. His arms instinctively moved to her back to bring her even closer. He was caught completely off guard when her tongue invaded his mouth, as if seeking to make up for what his dick was doing to her. Cassie's tits pressed against his chest like two pillowy mountains. And he really didn't have to guess what that long, hard, and throbbing pole sandwiched between their bodies was.

With her dick now completely imprisoned between herself and Tim, Cassie could focus on the much more pressing task at hand. She needed to cum. Sadly, with her entire body weight now on top of Tim, he couldn't put as much force behind his thrusts. Not that he wasn't trying. But that wasn't a problem for Cassie. She knew exactly what to do. It took her just a few moments to get a sort of feel for Tim's pace, but once she did, she started thrusting her butt up and down in tact with Tim's thrusts, almost twerking while sitting in his lap.

With Cassie's lips finely sealed on his, Tim could easily tell when she was getting close. He could feel her breathing get more irregular, and if that wasn't giveaway enough, her hands had once again started wildly roaming all across his back. Her heels dug into his skin as her entire body tensed up once again. And just like that, his frantic pace was put to an abrupt stop. Even if he tried, there was no way he could move inside her. She was simply too tight. A shame, but Tim would not be deterred so easily. Cassie cumming as hard as she was meant one thing, she was no longer violently exploring the insides of his mouth with her tongue.

'Oh, God, no, please! I can't take it!' That was what Cassie wanted to say. What came out were moans, completely lost and muffled by Tim's lips. And his tongue. She'd thought her orgasm had brought her to ecstasy, well then him turning the tables on her and gaining the upper hand in their tongue wrestling brought her to full-on sensory overload. Fuck, was he ever a swift learner. Everything she'd just done to him, he was returning twice over. She couldn't even keep her body sti-

The bed shook as Cassie and Tim collapsed back onto it. If the bedframe hadn't been reinforced, there would've been some pretty major creaking going on. Cassie could just lay there, just like that, forever. Twice! Fuck, he'd made her cum twice in such a short time. And now, he had gone on to kiss all over her neck? She needed to reward him somehow... Of course! 'Damn it, Cassandra, you've got to return the favor!'

Tim felt Cassie's still shaky arms hook under his chest and push him off her. Fuck, had he done something wrong? He slowly sat back up on the bed, confused. But just as he tried to pull out of her, he felt her clamp down on him yet again, this time fully of her own accord. His eyes met hers just in time to see her shaking her head. He wasn't going anywhere. Cassie twisted her body a bit until she was laying on her right side and then...

Fuck, Cassie wished she hadn't skipped her yoga practice the last few months. She wouldn't have had any issue doing this then. 'Come on, Cass, you can do it.' She thought to herself. One last lift and... there. Her left leg was firmly up on Tim's shoulder. God, she hoped she hadn't embarrassed herself too much in front of him to... 'Oh no, he's still looking at me.' She needed to let him know she was ready. But how...

Tim watched Cassie intently. He wanted to know exactly what she had on her mind, even if he couldn't see in it. But he could see the meek little nod she gave him. Phew! Crisis averted, Now to get back into it... Fuck, he'd seen that pose in porn, but if you'd asked him two weeks ago if he'd even think he'd be participating in it, well... No. No what-ifs. He had a girl to please.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Cassie really should've known her plan would backfire. They always fucking did! She'd thought that with her leg up on Tim's shoulder she'd be better able to guide him and control his pace. What had wound up happening, however, was that she had left herself in a position where she couldn't really move at all and was completely at Tim's mercy. And judging by him slamming into her even faster than before, mercy was not on the menu. She couldn't even do anything to keep her dick from bouncing wildly all over. Oh fuck, what if it hit Tim?

Well, this was certainly something. Tim had always thought all the talking in porn was bullshit. Especially when people said certain poses let them get deeper in. But it looked like porn hadn't lied to him in this case. He really felt like he was able to get deeper into Cassie like this. Fuck. No, He shouldn't have been thinking about stuff like that at such a time, damn it. Right, just focus on Cassie instead. That's it. That's- Holy...

It was a strange sight to behold no doubt. Tim had completely forgotten about it, being so enraptured with fucking Cassie. But there it was, her absolutely enormous cock, completely hard and throbbing, swinging its way into his eye view. Despite how obviously hard it was, Cassie's dick swung around wildly with each of Tim's thrusts. At one point, it smacked Cassie on one of her boobs. Shit, that could not have been pleasant. He'd had the thing in his hands before and could remember just how heavy it was. He didn't want to stop doing her, but he also didn't want Cassie to get hurt because of him. There had to be something he could do... Maybe? Yes, that could work!

Slowing his pace down just a bit so that he'd have an easier time maneuvering, Tim shifted in place until he managed to get his left leg out from beneath him. Fuck, he was having second thoughts already, if this didn't work, he might just ruin the entire moment. He looked at Cassie, thankfully finding her with her eyes closed. Phew. Alright, it was now or never. He hefted himself up a bit, planting his right knee firmly in the mattress. This was it. He steadied his thrusting to a much slower rhythm, and just as he expected, Cassie's dick slowed down it's swinging drastically. And then he moved his left leg.

Cassie's eyes shot open. She lunged up on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows just in time to see what was going on. In front of her, Tim had brought one of his legs over her dick and hooked around it, completely trapping her previously rampant cock with the back of his knee. Where had he... had he thought of that on the spo-ooo-ohhh ffffuckkk! He'd sped up again! And this time, it wasn't just him thrusting wildly inside her that was giving her so much pleasure.

With each thrust, her dick ground along the back of his knee wildly. Fuck, no, no, no, she was getting close again! This was supposed to be her making Tim cum, how the hell had she managed to let things slip up like that!? He was about to not only pound a third vaginal orgasm out of her, but he was also about to make her shoot a second load with a... a... a kneejob?

Tim could see Cassie squirm beneath him. Good, good. He wanted her to cum. Hell, he needed it. He could feel himself getting close as well and didn't want to leave her unsatisfied. But he was also really getting close, and he knew perfectly well he couldn't cum inside her. Try as he might to retain composure, his thrusts were becoming much more irregular. 'Come on, Cass, cum, please...' he pleaded her in his thoughts. And it seems like fate heard him as he felt Cassie once again tighten around him. But this time, he also felt her dick pulse and grow. 'Yesss, finally...'

'Nooo, damn it!' Cassie cursed in her mind. She couldn't even hold out long enough for Tim to cum once. Selfish, selfish, selfi- Nghhh!

Good, good. She was cumming. Fuck she was tight! Tim had to do everything he could to stay perfectly still. He was on the absolute verge of blowing inside her. He gritted his teeth as he tried desperately to clench his muscles and hold on until Cassie's orgasm ended and her body relaxed. 'Don't think about how warm she feels, don't think about how hot she feels, don't think about how...' he repeated in his mind. Damn it, Tim really needed something else to focus on, to take his mind of-f-f-Wow...

He had been so focused on not cumming inside Cassie that he hadn't felt it at all -- how the grip he had around Cassie's dick had been forcefully loosened. He'd seen her cum once that night already, but it was nothing like what he was seeing now. Her cock had gotten visibly larger. It looked like it was swollen almost, the crisscrossing veins on it having bulged to obscene sizes. Fuck, the biggest one was definitely bigger than his thumb! Fuck, the whole thing looked red and angry and pulsing and... hot. And it was cumming, no, not that, it was spewing, no, not that even, it was erupting absolutely everywhere. As if a fire hydrant had broken, there was no end to the absolute flood of cum that Cassie was shooting. The puddle she'd previously made by the wall that he thought was big? It had tripled in size before there was any sign of her orgasm calming down. And by the time her dick finally managed to plug its leak, the puddle had become bigger still.

With Cassie's body finally relaxing, Tim was able to pull out. And that was it. He hadn't realized just how close to the edge he'd been. Just pulling out of her popped his cork, and it was by sheer luck that he managed to hold it that long even. His own load paled in comparison to Cassie's flood, just 6 meager lines of cum. And it was still the biggest, hardest orgasm he'd ever had.

Tim collapsed back on the bed, panting heavily. He could feel the sheets stick to his back. He would've been surprised if he hadn't broken a sweat during all that, but fuck, it felt like he had sweated off an entire river. And judging by Cassie's leg, which had fallen on top of him, she had sweated just as much as he had. He could hear her breathing just as panting just as hard as he was on the other side of the bed. He tried lifting his head to look at her, but couldn't -- he needed more time to recover. All he managed to do was lift his hand up to stroke her leg. She squirmed at his slightest touch.

Cassie woke up. No, wait, she hadn't been asleep. Had she gotten knocked ou... no that wasn't it either. Tilting her head to the side, she was met with the sight of the pearly white splatter of cum on the wall, and that's when she remembered. She'd cum. Hard. Harder than she'd ever cum before. So hard, in fact, that her mind had gone completely blank. So that's how it felt. She, she didn't mind it, really. Having an orgasm so strong that it could break her mind? Yes, please! Could Tim really do that to her every- Tim!

Cassie stood up suddenly. Across the bed from her, she could see Tim, laid out and exhausted, gently caressing her leg. Damn it, had he at least managed to- And that's when she felt it. Across her cheek, and a little bit on her chin, and quite a lot on her belly. Cum. She brought a finger to her cheek and wiped some off, then immediately licked said finger. Salty. Definitely not hers. Oh, thank Go-