A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cass, wait!' Tim yelled after her as Cassie sprung off the bed and bolted out the room, her tears spilling everywhere. He tried to pull himself off the bed and follow her, but the moment his feet touched the floor, his knees gave way. Fuck, he couldn't feel them at all. Fuck!

-------------------------------------

'Cass!'

Tim yelled as he walked across the hallway. It had taken him nearly five minutes to be able to stand up and walk. He just hoped Cassie hadn't done something bad during that time. He'd checked the upstairs bathroom and her mom's room already. No sign of her.

'Cass, you in here?' he said as he opened the door to the laundry room. Fuck, no luck yet again. He hoped she hadn't left the house.

'Cass, are you dow-' Tim stopped in his tracks halfway down the stairs. There she was. Sitting on the bottom stair, head resting on the wall, legs tight to her body, almost curled up into a ball. 'Cass!'

Tim went down the stairs slowly. His legs were still a bit uneasy. Reaching the bottom stair, he slowly sat down next to Cassie. She didn't respond. Or seem to notice his presence at all. He tried reaching around to grab her shoulder, but his hand was swiftly batted away. At least she knew he was there.

'I'm such a mess.' Cassie finally spoke. With how quietly she was speaking, and with her mouth being mostly blocked by her knees, Tim almost didn't hear her.

'Cass...'

'I just keep messing things up.' It was as if she didn't even hear him, she just went on with her monologue. 'Why do you even like me?'

Tim didn't respond. It wasn't that he didn't know what to say. Hell no, he could write an entire speech about why he liked her. But he knew it was not the time, nor the place for that. He reached around once again, and this time, his hand wasn't batted away. Good. He didn't even need to pull on her shoulder at all, just a small nudge was enough to get her to collapse in his arms.

'I'm sorry that I hurt you again.' Cassie said, her head now resting on Tim's shoulder. She could feel him gently stroke her hair.

'Cass, you haven't hurt me.'

'Can you stop doing that, please?'

Tim stopped stroking her hair.

'What?'

'Lying to me just to make me feel good.'

'Cass, wha- I'm not lying to you.'

'You're doing it again! Just stop!'

Cassie suddenly got up. Tim worried she would run away once again. But instead, she just moved over to lean on the back of the couch.

'Cass, I swear I'm not lying to you...' Tim got up after her, still trying to explain himself. 'And why are you so upset that I want you to feel good?'

'Because you shouldn't be getting hurt for it!' Cassie stood straight up, no longer leaning, and look Tim dead in the eyes.

'I wasn't, I swear! Why won't you believe me?'

'Because I heard you! I heard you grunt in pain!' She threw her hands up in the air then brought them to her eyes. Her fingers slowly drifted down her face.

That was it? He'd grunted and she'd panicked immediately.? Fuuuuck. Now there was no way she'd relax. Damn it, Tim really needed to think of something.

'Cass, that wasn't- Fine, yeah it hurt at times, okay?'

Cassie sighed. Damn it, that wasn't doing the job, Tim needed something else. He couldn't even try and blackmail her again. He knew she was not in the mood for jokes.

'But it also felt really, really good! I swear! Like, isn't there anything I can tell you to make you believe me?'

'No, there isn't.' Cassie said, crossing her arms in front of her. She was adamant. She'd done it. She'd told him no.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Damn it, he really hated when she was being stubborn. Fuck, Tim wished he was better with words. Then he'd be able to explain things to her and show her just how good she'd made him fe- That was it!

'Fine...' Tim said under his breath, just loud enough for Cassie to hear him.

Finally! He was finally listening to her. She wouldn't have to go on hurting him and the two could move on and-

'I'll just have to show you then!'

Cassie's face hit the couch cushion. She was glad the cushion was so soft because her landing sure wasn't. She'd had absolutely no time to react, one moment Tim was talking in front of her and the next he had taken her by the arm, spun her around, and pushed her forward over the back of the couch. Her legs still behind the couch, her entire body was now being balanced precariously by her waist stuck on the top of the back cushion.

'What are you do-o-o...'

Cassie's breath caught in her throat. She couldn't get the words out. She had just tried to get her face off the cushions, barely having lifted herself off, but now her arms had completely given way and her head had once again fallen onto the soft couch. Her toes began curling in. She gripped the seat as hard as she could, she even wanted to bite it. Tears began flowing down her cheeks. But they weren't sad tears, they were-

God, Tim was glad he hadn't gotten dressed when he'd gone out to search for Cassie. There was no way he would've been able to do this now. Though he had other things on his mind currently. Damn, he hoped his gamble would pay off. But more importantly, he hoped the spit he'd splattered on his dick would do a good enough job as lube. At the very least, he'd managed to get the head in Cassie's...

'He's in my ass!' Fuck, fuck, fuck, what was Tim doing?! God, it hurt so bad! And that was just the tip! What was he even thinking! That this would convince her somehow?! If that was just the head of his dick, and his dick was so much smaller than hers, Cassie was absolutely certain there was no way he hadn't been lying to he-

Tim thrust forward, hilting himself in one swift motion.

Wh-wha-? N-no, this wasn't what she had expe- Oh, fuck, he was balls dee- And he'd hit somethi- Fuck, Cassie had known she had a prost- Fuck, fuck, fuck, her dick was throbbing! Why was it- she hadn't even been hard a minu- Oh, shit! Her dick was bouncing against the backside of the couch! The soft, fuzzy fabric was rubbing all ove- Fuck, no! She couldn't fight against it any longer!

'Mmmmnghhh-ahhhh...' Cassie yelled at the top of her lungs. She'd meant to moan it, but her body had other ideas. Her feet came off the ground, her nails dug into the cushion, her breaths grew rapid, her asshole clenched...

And then Tim pulled out.

'Wh-wha...' Damn it! She was so close. 'What are you doing?'

'Sorry, Cass, I... I don't know what came over me, I'll just pu-'

'N-no, no, wait...' Fuck, it was hurting again. She should have just let him pull out. Just keep it all quiet, Cassie. 'I-it's alrig- Nghh!'

'No, no, see! I'm hurting you. I'm pulling out.'

Cassie's nails dug into the cushion again. Fuck, if she tore into the fabric, her mom would absolutely kill her.

'No! I mean, no, no, it's fine, I'm not...' Dammit, no grunting! 'It doesn't hurt... mmm... that much...'

'So, it's really ok with you if I do this...'

God, fuck, shit, he was pushing in again! Fuck, fuck, fuck! What was she saying, she should've just let him pull ou- Oh God, he was almost in, just like that, just a bit more, that's all she neede- No! Why!? Why was he pulling out?!

'Why'd you...' Damn it, Cassandra, control yourself, don't sound despera- 'Please, why'd you stop.'

Fuck, her voice broke during that. She was down to full-on pleading with him.

'I don't know, Cass, I think you were right, it's not really feeling that good...'

'What, no! I... ungh... I never said that!'

'But... you were really slow and like, really not into it, so I thought...'

'No, that's not...' Fuck, damn it, why did he always have to make sure she was feeling good. 'Please, just...'

'Just what?'

Yes, he was finally pulling out!

No, he was pulling out!

Cassie's mind was in shambles. She wanted him out, but no, what was she thinking, she wanted him in so badly! But it hurt her so much! No, she could barely feel it anymore, just a slight tingle. But he wasn't listening to her! She couldn't just-

'Please, Tim, please just don't pull out!' Cassie yelled out, her shout muffled out by the cushion she was currently drooling on. 'Please, fucK! I was wrong, okay? God, it felt amazing when I was in yo... mmmhhhh!

No response came. Good! He was finally listening, that's all she needed him to do.

'And you, oh fuck, you feel so good inside me! .'

'Cass, I don't know, what do you want me to do?'

'Please, just, ohhh, just push it back in, just...' Cassie moved her head slightly, though even that was almost all the effort she could muster. Her entire body had turned to mush. But she wanted Tim to hear her. She needed him to hear her. 'Fuck me! Please, just fuck me right here, right now!'

What, why wasn't he moving? There was no way he hadn't heard her! The neighbors had probably heard her, she'd shouted it at the top of her! How much more encouragement did he need?!

'So...'

Yes! He'd heard! He'd heard!

'What will I get in return?'

Cassie's eyes flung wide open in shock. A surge of adrenaline pumped into her body upon hearing Tim say that. It helped her heave herself off the couch and turn back, only to be met with the widest, self-satisfied grin she'd ever seen on Tim's face. No! She'd been so focused on what he was doing that she hadn't paid any attention to his voice and now he'd... He'd tricked he-

Her mom was going to kill her. That was the single thought that swam in Cassie's mind. All the other thoughts had left. She was glad she had at least the one left, even if it was honestly a terrifying one for her. She'd scratched the couch. Fuck, was that an understatement! She'd dug her nails in the cushion so hard she'd completely torn the fabric.

With how light on thoughts Cassie's head was, she should've been able to at least lift it. But no, she couldn't even move that. She couldn't really move any part of her body. At least not voluntary. Despite her body being mostly limp, she could feel the countless tiny shocks all over her body. It made her tingle, despite her body being mostly limp. Mostly being the operative word. There was one part of her body that was anything but that. And it was because of that part that Cassie really didn't care about what her mom would do to her. It didn't really matter. Nothing really mattered. Except...

Fuck, Tim had not expected her to go that tight that fast! He knew exactly what the cause was, of course, Cassie had done it before, but never like this. Fuck, her ass felt like a pneumatic press. He literally couldn't move at all. Cassie's butt had him trapped. At least he could admire just how amazing of a butt it was that had him ensnared like that. Cassie's body was barely moving as well. He'd have been concerned for her, if not for the ridiculously loud thumps her dick made slamming against the back of the couch with each new load she shot all over the floor.

Fuck, how was Tim doing that? How was he able to fuck such massive cumshots out of her? Even Cassie marveled at their volume. Fuck, her cock felt like it was going to explode, there was so much cum traveling up it, and it only had one way to escape. Fuck, there was just no end to her load, as soon as one spurt started, three more were already lining up not even bothering to wait their turn. And each time they shot out, her dick throbbed and hit the back of the couch, the fuzzy surface colliding with her extra-sensitive cockhead and eliciting another spurt from her. It was just a vicious, cum-ridden, never-ending cycle. Fuck, at that point Cassie was certain she'd painted a sizable portion of the couch's back white. And the floor, oh God, she could just picture how much it was pooli-

Cassie's cum was pooling on the floor! Fuck, Tim couldn't believe his eyes! Or his feet, which were currently stood in a puddle of his girlfriend's cum, a puddle that was quickly growing. Fuck, how could she cum so much so often? It was just so... hot. A realization came onto Tim's mind: he'd played with Cassie's cock, he'd touched it, even sucked it. And he'd seen her cum multiple times. But he'd never actually touched her cum, this was the first time. Fuck, it not only looked so different to his, but it also felt so alien. Whereas his was watery, almost translucent, hers was thick, viscous, and almost completely white. And there was just so, so, so much more.

Fuck, Cassie had been missing out. If she'd known beforehand how hard she'd cum from getting something stuck up her ass, she would've let other people do her much soo- No, no she wouldn't. No one else would've made her feel like that, no one else would have even deserved to fuck her. But Tim, Tim deserved it. He was perfect for her in every way, even if he did have an annoying tendency to be right all the time. Just like then. Fuck, she should've just believed him when he started cumming from just her cockhead...

Cassie's cum was sticking to Tim's skin, and in much the same manner, his gaze was completely stuck on her cum. Just looking at it as it slithered across the ground in all directions. He'd marveled that he had been the cause of that just a moment ago. But now, a whole different thought had taken over his mind. She'd told him he needed to eat more fruit to make his own sperm less salty. Did that mean hers was sweet? Eyes glued to Cassie's cum puddle, Tim didn't realize as he licked his lips, wondering just how her cum would taste.

Her orgasm was finally slowing down. Cassie could feel it. She wasn't sure if she was happy or sad that it was ending. Fuck, it had felt magnificent. But also draining, not just in the obvious sense of emptying her balls. Her entire body felt like it had been sucked of energy to fuel her orgasm. Fuck, that was just one orgasm! Tim had had 4 just from her pushing in, not all the way even! Oh God, how much would she cum if Tim fucked her then? And how much would he cum if she fucked hi-i-iiiii...

Fuck, with how strong her orgasm was, Cassie had completely forgotten that there was in fact, a dick up her ass. Tim's dick. But Tim, it seemed, hadn't. The moment he'd felt the pressure on his cock relax even a bit, Tim had started pulling out. Cassie hadn't noticed, or else she'd have protested. Or at least she'd have tried to, she wasn't sure if she had enough juice left in the tank to actually do it. But, as it turned out, she need not worry, as Tim didn't seem to have any plans to pull out fully. The loud slap of Cassie's buttcheeks against his pelvis as he slammed back in made her certain of that. And then the next. And the next. And the- Oh fuck!

'Mmmhmm...' Cassie moaned, instantly feeling her own hot breath as it bounced off the couch. And that wasn't all. God, she'd drooled so much over the cushion. What had he done to her?

'What was that?'

Tim had been so focused on the task at hand that he'd tuned out most of the sounds in the room. Cassie's nails digging an ever-growing hole in the cushions, the thumping of her dick on the back of the couch in tact with each of his thrusts, the couch itself shaking and creaking violently as he fucked Cassie, his body had ignored all that. But Cassie's voice cut through his trance immediately. Damn it, had she said something? He had to ask her as he genuinely hadn't heard.

But to Cassie, Tim's simple question had sounded as anything but that. Fuck, he sounded so confident, so in control, so... so hot. Fuck, she was loving it. He wasn't just fucking her, he was dominating her. God, she should have hated that, she hated it whenever anyone else tried being domineering with her, but Tim? Oh God, Tim, she loved it when he took charge. Fuck, it made her entire body tingle, just like when she...

She came! Not from her dick but from her- How? He hadn't even touched her there! Fuck, had she really gotten so turned on at the thought of Tim being rough with her that- The veritable river trickling down the underside of her sack from her pussy gave her all the answers she sought. God, Tim was doing everything just so perfectly. Which meant she had to step up her game.

'Nghh... I said... oh, fuck... Fuck me!' Cassie shouted as loud as she could. She'd barely managed to muster the strength to put her elbows in front of herself and push her head off the couch. 'Just like that! Yes! Fuck me!'

Whoa. He'd never have begun to imagine Cassie sounding like that. She sounded like she was in a porn movie. Was she... was she playing with him? Fuck, if that's how she wanted it, fine!

'Yeah, you like that, huh, Cass?' Tim shouted back at her, doing his best to not have his voice shake. He really wasn't used to speaking like that, but if Cassie wanted to try him, he wouldn't back down.

God, it sounded like he was growling at her. Fuck, if Cassie's knees hadn't been weak before, they were certainly no more than jelly now. How was he doing that? She'd never thought Tim would be capable of sounding like that. Or how much she would enjoy it if he did.

'Yes, yes, I do! I was wrong, it feels so good!' She wasn't lying. It really did feel good for her. Fuck, Tim had been correct, what little pain there was didn't matter at all. Every time he hilted himself inside her, it was like Tim was pushing a button inside Cassie. A button that briefly short-circuited her entire body. And then he'd pull out and it'd be over, only to immediately begin again. Fuck, it was like endless stimulation and teasing for Cassie. And as she was finding out, she really liked being teased. 'Harder, Tim, fuck me harder!'

No sooner had she shouted that than she felt Tim's hands firmly grip her waist and... Fuck! She'd said that lost in the moment, not even thinking it would be possible for Tim to go at her ass harder than he already was, but somehow he- Oh God, the couch! The couch was shaking so much, creaking like it was about to break. Fuck, had he always been that strong?

Well, fine then, if that's what she wanted! Fuck, Tim couldn't tell if Cassie was genuinely asking him to fuck her harder or if she was teasing him. But he wasn't about to test her. Only, he really didn't know how to go any harde- maybe if he held onto her tighter? Fuck, he really didn't want to squeeze her too hard. What if he hurt her? Damn it, no! He couldn't lose his resolve now, Cassie had asked him to do something, and he wasn't about to let her down.

Fuck, Tim was so good to her. How did he do it? How did he always know exactly which button to push to drive her crazy? Even when she herself didn't know! And whenever she asked anything of him, oh God, he never hesitated to do that. Like he was doing right then! Fuck, what had she done to get rewarded like that? Nothing. She had done noth- 'Oh, fuck, would he?' A thought ran through Cassie's whirlpool of a mind: she didn't deserve to be rewarded. No, she deserved to be punished. She needed to be punished.

'Spank me.'

Had... had he heard her correctly? Cassie wanted him to spank her? Come on, he wasn't that stupid to fall for some porn line bullshit. There was no way Cassie really wanted him to spank her, right? Why would she? Was it not feeling good enough? Fuck, he couldn't imagine that. It felt beyond words for him. His hips were on full auto by then. Fuck at least she hadn't asked him to go harder again, Tim really wasn't sure if there was anything he could do to fuck her any harder.

Wait, why wasn't Tim spanking her? She'd just asked him to but he wasn- Oh, damn it, Cassandra, of course! She was such an idiot. That's not how things worked. She'd just told him what to do. The sub doesn't tell the dom what to do, The dom decides. They have the power. All the sub can do is...

Beg.

'Tim, please, spank me! Spank my ass ha- Aaaaghhh!'

Fine then! If that's how Cassie wanted it, that's how she was getting it! She had no one to blame but herself for what Tim was about to do. Lifting one hand off her waist, he swung for her right cheek. Fuck, he had to be quick. With how quick he was pumping her ass, he needed both hands just to keep her body straight. His hand collided with Cassie's upturned butt, producing a loud slap that was quickly drowned out by the intense rapid pelvis-on-ass slapping that had been filling the house. Nevertheless, a large, pink mark quickly formed where he'd spanked her. 'This what you want, eh, Cass?' Fuck what else was she going to ask of him next?