A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come on Marion, you're old enough to be his mother. He surely would want a young woman to please him. Where is this coming from? I have no idea! These are crazy thoughts but I guess it never hurts to wonder?

*

Anyon entered his back yard to see his water flowing nicely. His water actually already seemed a lighter green. He also checked his filter which was running smoothly. On to the mulch. He set his watch for twenty minutes knowing he would need to back at Marion's to check her cover. He worked efficiently, loading his wheel barrel and moving it to the designated spots where he would dump the mulch. After dumping he would spread it out evenly with a rake. Over and over again Anyon repeated this process. As he was about to grab another load his watched beeped indicating it was time to check in with Marion.

Anyon entered the back yard to see a large amount of water on the cover. This increased his suspicion that the cover probably had a hole or holes in the bottom of it. He would need to pull the cover taught in order to see what was going on. Marion was over by a flower bed. He would need to recruit her help to reposition the tarp.

As he approached Marion, he noticed something immediately. His attention was honed in and he had the very familiar feeling whenever he saw it. A feeling of excitement rushed through his body. His mind would argue whether to keep looking or turn away out of respect, but for the moment he just couldn't turn away and the feeling of excitement continued.

Marion was bent over on her knees planting a flower. Her thin satin G-string red thong had creeped up and was now in full display. It was amazing how such a small piece of material could send Anyon into a frenzy. He couldn't help but stare and wondered what Marion's ass looked like while she wore nothing but that thong. His cock began to twitch in his pants.

As he approached her, Marion swung her head in his direction without getting off her knees. Anyon imagined what it would be like to pound her from behind while she looked at him. His cock began to grow in his pants.

"Hey Anyon! How does it look over there?" Marion smiled at him.

Looks so good, I could drill that pussy all night from behind.

Anyon needed to regain his composure.

"I think there may be a hole in the tarp so I'm going to need your help to pull the tarp tight so that we can see where the water is coming from. The cover has more water than I anticipated since the pump has been running, so we could be pumping some of the actual pool water out of the pool."

"That doesn't sound good. Do you think we can fix it?" Marion rose to her feet and they started walking towards the pool together. "Which end should I grab?"

Anyon looked over the pool. "We can definitely solve this problem, but, we'll need to place heavy items on the tarp so that it doesn't collapse in. Could I use those bags of mulch over there as a temporary holding of the tarp?"

"Sure, I wasn't planning on using that mulch until tomorrow."

"Perfect." Anyon walked over the bags and carried them over two at a time. Marion watched as he picked up the bags. She admired how easily he picked them up. It was so sexy to watch his body flex as he picked up each bag. Marion wondered what it would be like to have him hold her with those strong arms as he pushed himself inside her.

Marion again was shocked by the thoughts she was having of this man twenty years younger than her. She felt ashamed, but it also turned her on.

"Okay I'm going to pull this side and you pull that side."

Together they pulled the tarp in opposite directions, pulling the tarp taught. As they did, water began to pool in the middle of the tarp which was exactly what Anyon wanted.

"Let's hold it right there for now."

Anyon quickly dropped a mulch bag over his side of the tarp to keep it in place. Then he ran over to Marion and put a mulch bag on her side. The tarp remained tight. He placed two other bags further down the pool after they repeated the process of pulling it taught.

Anyon and Marion did an inspection. Anyon noticed a small hole about the size of two quarters. He pointed to it.

"That could be allowing water to seep through, which is why the cover is not completely being drained by the pump. I'll need to watch the water come off the cover and then pull it taught so we can get the water line below that hole. Do you mind if I hang out and watch this."

"Of course you can hang out. I don't mind the company. I'll just be working on my flowers." Marion smiled at Anyon flashing that cute smile and then walked off going back to her work.

Anyon admired her walk. He found her incredibly sexy. He wondered what she was like in bed. Was she passive or did she like to take control and have it her way? Anyon imagined her on top riding his shaft up and down as her big tits bounced in his face. Once again his cock jumped in his pants. Anyon would love the opportunity to be with her, even if it was for only one night, but she was married and off limits. That still didn't stop him from thinking about her. What he didn't realize was that Marion was harboring the same thoughts for him.

As the water drained out, Anyon continued to pull the tarp taught on both sides so that the water would pool in the center of the tarp. The waterline was now above the hole. It wouldn't be long now as the water flowed from the tarp outside of the pool. There were still plenty of leaves on the tarp, but Anyon would use the pool rake to get those off.

After a little while, Marion came back over to check on the progress.

"Wow, you got most of the water out! Were there any more holes?"

"Not that I could see. Just the one there. So once this water is out, I need to get the leaves out and then we can pull the cover."

"Do you need a skimmer for that?"

"That would help. Do you have one or should I get mine?"

"No I think we have one in the shed. Let me take a look."

Anyon followed Marion to the shed. "I really appreciate your help Anyon. There's no way I would have gotten this done without you. What would you like for lunch? I can order something or make something, whatever you prefer."

Your pussy if I may.

Anyon knew he couldn't say that. Although he wondered what effect it would have on Marion if he did. "You don't have to make me anything, we can order lunch. That's easy. Do you have any preference?"

"I'm actually craving chicken salad for some reason, but you can get whatever you want."

"Chicken salad is good with me, how about Rosario's?"

"That sound's great. I haven't eaten there in a long time actually. I'll make the call right after we find this rake."

The pool rake the Gamora's had was really just a skimmer. It wouldn't be sufficient for getting the leaves off the cover. Anyon decided that he would run home and grab his. He had an actual pool rake that would get the job done quicker. Marion agreed to order lunch while he grabbed his.

As Anyon arrived back in Marion's back, she was standing looking at her flowers. She turned as he entered carrying a large pole with a net on the end of it. He waved to her as he headed directly to the pool. Marion made his way over to him. "So Rosario's is short staffed and the food will not be here until 1:45. I hope that's okay?"

"Not a problem at all! That's perfect. That will give me time to get this cover off." It really worked out well for Anyon since he was on sixteen hour fast and now he wouldn't have to break it.

"I'm going to keep planting some of these flowers, but let me know if you need anything!"

Anyon nodded then checked his watch, it was 12:45, which should give him plenty of time before lunch to get the cover off. Anyon went to work. Over and over again he moved the rake picking up leaves. The leaves were water logged so the rake was heavy. Marion had a small area off to the side where it looked like she kept leaves and brush, so Anyon decided to dump the leaves in that area. He used a wheel barrow to transport the leaves to the pile of brush.

After about thirty-five minutes, Anyon was able to get all the leaves out of the cover along with the leaves that had fallen into the shallow end. He pulled the cover off the pool and folded it. Marion came over to check on him.

"Wow, you're amazing! Great work! Was it hard getting all the leaves out?"

"The usual. I had a tarp a few years ago. I had the same issue with a hole and leaves, so nothing out of the ordinary."

"Thank you so much Anyon, I really appreciate this!"

"No problem. Fortunately it's an area I have some experience in. If you had a broken pipe, I would be the least helpful guy on the planet, other than knowing to shut the water off."

Marion laughed. "Well that's better than nothing!"

"I guess." Anyon smiled back at her. "So the next step is getting the filter started and shocking the pool. Did you want me to set that up for you or did you want to wait for Gerry?"

"To be honest I didn't even think that far ahead. I know how to start the filter, but I've never opened up the pool. Do you mind taking a look?"

"Not at all. It's better to get the pool running now so it will be ready for next week."

Marion showed Anyon her filter and pool pump. It was very similar to his pool so he knew what needed to be done. He looked around their shed to see if they had any chemicals, but didn't see anything.

"Marion do you have any shock, algaecide, or clarifying agent?"

"I don't know actually. That's another thing Gerry usually takes care. Let me check in the shed as well."

Anyon continued with the necessary steps to prepare the filter and he unplugged the jets and skimmer. He thought the water level would need to be raised since they had drained some of the pool through the cover. Marion returned with a small bag of shock. "This is all I could find."

"That will work, we just need a lot more it." He smiled as he said this.

"Oh well, I may need to run to the pool store then. I do need to go to the McLaren's to get some more flowers so I'll just grab it then!"

Just then there was a knock on the gate. It must have been the lunch. It had arrived sooner than they expected. Marion made her way to the gate and a young man probably ten years younger than Anyon gave Marion their food. Marion brought the bag to a nearby picnic table. She yelled across the yard "Care to join me?"

Anyon made his way over after pouring the small bag of shock into the pool. It was a start he thought to himself.

"We may need to add some water to the pool before turn the filter on. Is it okay if I run you hose in the pool?"

"Oh that's fine, I figured we may need to add some water. It looks lower than it should be right, but let's have lunch first." Both Marion and Anyon took up a seat across from one another and started their lunch.

"So you've lived here for three and half years, is your family close by?"

"Yeah I have some sisters that live north of here and my parents live on the coast. So they're all fairly close. I see them often."

"That's nice. Do you have any brothers?"

"No. I'm the only boy. Three older sisters though." Anyon wanted to take the attention away from himself. "Are your daughters going to college soon?"

"Yes!" Marion said excitedly. "My oldest is finishing up her senior year and my other daughter is a junior. Callie, the oldest is going to Boston University in the fall. She plans on studying journalism. I still don't really know if she knows what she wants out of her life, but that is to be expected at this age. Then my younger daughter Alexis is starting to look into college. She is not sure what she would like to study at this point, which is fine with me. I'm about exploring until you find what you're looking for. I'm not sure what Gerry is going to do when the girls are out of the house. Maybe we'll travel more. I know I don't want to slow down. I want to stay young, healthy, and fun."

"How long have you and Gerry been together?"

"Twenty two years! A long time!"

"That is a long time, congratulations!"

"Thank you. What about you, do you want a family?"

Anyon pondered that question. He didn't know if he wanted a family in the future. Right now he enjoyed the single life. He liked hooking up with multiple woman without any constraints. Anyon wasn't sure how to say this to Marion since she had been married for so long, she may not understand his lifestyle and could possibly judge him.

"To be frank, I'm not sure. I kind of enjoy being single right now. I guess you could argue, I haven't found the right woman yet, but who knows maybe that will change."

As Marion uncrossed her leg, her leg bumped against Anyon's. That small touch both made their eyes connect. It was an awkward touch, but the effect had an impact on the two of them. Their gaze lingered longer and both could sense there was something unspoken between them. Both also knew they could not act on it.

"I'm sorry Anyon, I wasn't trying to kick you. "

Anyon nodded and smiled, "I'm sure. Was that your way of thanking me for helping you with your pool?"

Marion laughed. "No, no, no. I really appreciate your help. You have been so helpful!" What Marion couldn't tell Anyon was after that gaze, her pussy had experienced a tingle that sent electricity throughout her body causing her to shift her legs.

Their conversation continued and Marion talked about things she wanted to do with her life. Anyon recognized that Marion wanted to remain youthful. She wanted to travel and experience new things. He had learned she was training for a half marathon and enjoyed physical fitness. Anyon also started to wonder if Marion was truly happy with her own relationship. She talked about doing more, while her husband seemed to be slowing down. Anyon enjoyed her passion for life and was drawn to her desire to explore and grow.

For Marion, she realized that Anyon was complicated. He told her some information, but never elaborated. He seemed secretive and Marion felt as if there was much, much more to the man sitting across from her. He almost seemed mysterious. He barely spoke about relationships with women and she wondered if he was hiding something. Marion could tell that Anyon was helpful, genuine, but at the same time he would not disclose all information about himself. She also enjoyed his subtle confidence. He seemed in complete control of who he was at all times.

As they finished up their lunch, it was clear to the both of them that they were similar people. Both wanting to enjoy life and get the most out of it. However, they also had questions about one another. Questions that may never get answered. They both could sense an attraction between one another by the subtle gazes, but it would probably would never be.

Anyon told Marion his plan to add water to the pool and then he could add shock when she got back. They both agreed and Marion once again thanked him for all his help. Together they cleaned up their trash and Anyon thanked Marion for lunch. Marion gave him a hug which sent signals down their bodies, but regardless neither one could say or do anything about that. Finally, they dispersed both going to do their own tasks in separate ways, but both harboring something within themselves.

*

Anyon looked over his solar lights he placed near his pathways. He was pleased with his work and the look of his home. The solar lights were the easiest job of the day and also his favorite. There was something about having lights around his home and pathways that he just loved. Anyon decided to take a look at his completed back yard. He was happy with his progress and in a few weeks the grass would likely need to be cut, but for now everything was in good order.

Anyon looked over at the pool house and decided that maybe this year he would grab some more solar lights to place around it. He would need to go to Home Depot and pick some up. Anyon also knew that he would need to check in on Marion's pool, but figured he had plenty of time. Although, he did want to see Marion sooner rather than later.

The Home Depot was packed as Anyon pulled into the parking lot. As usual for Home Depot he would have a difficult time finding a parking spot. Not surprising since he figured everyone would be working on their homes during this beautiful weekend. That was the thing about New England, whenever people got some nice weather, their spring projects started, unless of course you were paying someone else to do it.

Anyon moved quickly and efficiently to the electrical aisle where he could pick up some new solar lights. As he perused the offerings he actually wasn't sure what model of lights to pick. The selection was great and he actually liked many of them. Looking over the lights, he tried visualizing which model would look best with his pool house. He narrowed his choices down. Anyon held two models in his hands and tried imagining the look he was trying to achieve as well as if these models that would suit that need.

"Can I help you with anything?" a woman's voice cut through Anyon's ears and shook him from his thoughts. Anyon turned in the direction of the voice and standing in front of him was a pleasant surprise.

A woman probably around the age of twenty five wearing jeans and a white polo along with a Home Depot Orange vest stood in front of him with the name Haley written with permanent marker above her right left breast. She had curly, dirty blond hair with green eyes. She had an athletic build and stood with an eagerness to help. She was light skinned but had an early spring tan starting to make her look a little darker.

Anyon subtly checked her out and said, "Well I'm debating between these two models for my backyard and I'm not really sure which one."

"Well those are both good choices. What part of the house or yard will you be placing them?"

"Good question, it's actually going to light up my pool house in my back yard."

"Sounds like a fun project! Would you want the lights to be pointed at the house or would you prefer lights to just go around the house?"

Anyon thought about her questions. How did he want the lights? He pondered the question while looking at the lights in his hand. "It's a good question. I'd prefer the pool to have more of the emphasis and since the pool house has lights inside, I'm going to go with around it as opposed to focusing the lights on it."

"Okay, then I would say you may want to go with this light." Haley pointed to the round circular light.

Anyon studied it. He visualized how it would look. "I like it, I'll go with this, thank you Haley. I appreciate your help."

"Absolutely that's why they pay me the big bucks."

Anyon laughed.

"So is there anything else I can help you with?" Haley's voice had changed ever so slightly as if she didn't want the interaction to end.

Anyon looked at her and found her attractive. She had a pretty face and her body seemed tight and fit. Haley didn't have huge boobs, probably a B, but there was something about her that he liked. Truthfully he didn't need anything else, but he decided to ask her if they sold pool supplies.

"We do actually. Follow me over to the Garden Center and we can take a look."

Anyon nodded and they walked together.

"How long have you worked here?"

"This is my second spring at Home Depot. I'm actually going to school to become a nurse practitioner. This is just a way for me to make money away from the hospital. It's a nice change of scenery for me."

Anyon nodded. "That's great. I worked a little retail at the Nike Store during my college years to make some extra money. Although, I think I gave most of it back to store buying Nike apparel."

Haley laughed. "Yeah I'm not a homeowner yet so it's hard to spend my entire paycheck at the Home Depot."

Anyon nodded in agreement. "Maybe someday when you're a NP, you'll be back here spending it with your husband."