A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see. Need to find that husband first."

Anyon nodded as they reached the pool area. It pleased to know that she was single.

"So this is the selection we have." She spread her arms wide indicating the shelf of pool items. I can definitely tell you that I don't know much about pools so I may not be of any help. I can always get someone from our Garden Center."

Anyon looked over the selection and then at Haley. There was something about her that liked and he wondered if he should take the time and pursue her for the moment. He looked at her deep in the eyes and said, "I'd rather have you helping me."

Haley could feel a sense of connection building inside her. She found Anyon to be incredibly handsome and wondered if she was his type. Haley moved a little closer to him. "Thank you. I'd rather be helping you."

Anyon grinned at Haley as she grinned at him. "I'm Anyon by the way." He held out his hand to shake it.

"Anyon, that's a different name. I like it. Nice to meet you Anyon. Haley, as you can see from my vest." Haley pointed to it. "What's the origin of your name?"

"It's actually Celtic. My mother actually named me after my Dad's Celtic heritage. She herself is Italian, my grandparents came here from Rome. I'm digressing into my family background, my apologies."

Haley laughed and actually didn't mind. "Quite a combination for sure. Appreciate your sharing. I love learning about people. I need to since I'm going to be a practitioner."

Anyon nodded, he liked learning about people as well. "So what time do you work to?"

"I'm out of here around 4:00. Then I'm back here tomorrow at 7:30."

"Getting close to the end of the day. That's good! How would you feel about learning more about each other over dinner tonight?"

"Wow, we just met and you're already asking me out." Haley shook her head in a sarcastic manner.

Anyon smiled. "What can I say, you're intriguing."

Haley smiled and nodded. "Intriguing. Hmm. Interesting word. I don't usually here that from guys. I'll say yes then, what do you have in mind?"

"Well we can go out, or you can come by my house and I'll make you dinner, well more like barbecue on the grill, but still dinner."

"Isn't this the best time when people start grilling? I love this time of year for that. So what time did you have in mind?"

"How's 6:30?"

"That will be perfect! Should I bring anything?"

"No you've worked all day. I can take care of it."

"Handsome and sweet that is quite a combination. Must be my lucky day."

Anyon and Haley exchanged phone numbers and Anyon gave her his address. "Well I better get back to work, but I'll see you tonight."

"Looking forward to it."

With that Haley turned and walked in another direction, but as she did she turned back towards him and smiled. Anyon nodded back and then grabbed some more shock and headed out to the cash register.

*

Anyon pulled into his driveway and kept thinking about how his day to do yard work had turned interesting. He was helping Marion with her pool and realized they had some sort of attraction between them and now Haley would be coming for dinner. He wasn't sure what to expect with Haley, but there was a possibility that he could end up in bed with her. This would allow him to release some of his pent up desire for Marion.

As always he had things to do first. Anyon needed to check in on Marion's pool and then put the lights around the pool house. That would not take long, but then he would need to go to the store and grab some additional sides for his unexpected guest.

As he entered the back yard of Marion's home, he was pleased to see her. She looked sexy with black yoga pants and white V-neck t shirt. Her tits jetted straight out and her body looked fit. She had changed from earlier and Anyon started to imagine himself with her tonight. If the opportunity with Haley presented itself, he would fuck her hard and imagine being inside Marion.

Marion greeted Anyon with great enthusiasm.

"So I think I bought the pool store! I got shock, algaecide, clarifier, DE, and this really nice float that was on sale."

Anyon noticed the pool chemicals off to the side. There was all kinds of bottles and bags piled together of varying sizes. "Good work! Looks like you did buy the store."

"Well I'm a newbie I guess. Like I said Gerry usually handles this part of it."

"No that's fine, you'll need all this to get through the season. Pools require a lot of attention. Well now that we have the chemicals, we can start your filter."

Anyon showed Marion how to set up the filter and then together they got it running. Water circulated her pool and Anyon told Marion she could add shock to the pool, which she did. Marion asked a few other questions and Anyon explained that in time she could add algaecide and clarifier.

"So that's it then?"

"For now, yes."

"Wow! Thank you so much Anyon, I can't believe how much you've helped me today. I really appreciate you helping me! It was really nice for us to chat over lunch too. I hope we can see more of each other."

"If it's okay with you, I'll need to come back tomorrow and check on the status of the pool. I would leave you to it, if Gerry was coming back early, but since he will be late, I figured I could show you how to add the other chemicals and check the water clarity."

"Oh I would love that! Absolutely! I'll be around any time tomorrow so come on by!" Marion was ecstatic that he would stop over tomorrow. She truly hoped Anyon would be more a part of her life. She enjoyed his company, and there was this sense of attraction to him. Of course that attraction could never lead anywhere, but that didn't need to stop them from being friends.

"Thanks for lunch Marion, I know you have to get going for your girl's night, but I'll see you tomorrow!"

Marion thanked him again and moved in and gave him a hug. Marion could feel his body against her. His body was a like a rock, hard and solid. She could feel his physique as he wrapped his arms around her. Anyon could feel her tits push up against him and he could smell her hair, which sent impulses through his body. There was definitely something between them, but again neither could say anything.

"Well thank you again and I'll see you tomorrow!" Marion pulled herself away half-heartedly.

With that Anyon said goodbye and headed home to get ready for his dinner date.

*

It was just about 6:30. Anyon checked his yard. He was excited to see what the lights looked like around his pool house when the sun finally went down. He started the grill when there was a notification on his phone. It was Haley at the door.

He responded with, "Be right there."

Anyon met Haley at the front door and he was instantly taken aback. Haley wore a long black dress that was tight against her chest and flat stomach, but then flowed showing her defined legs through slits. Her cleavage was also showing, and Anyon was completely wrong about her size. Haley actually had larger, heavy tits that bounced when she moved.

She looked good. Damn good!

"Welcome. Did you find it okay?" Anyon motioned his hands to invite her inside.

"GPS is gem!" She handed Anyon a bottle of wine. "I had to bring something!""

"Thank you." Anyon took it from her hand.

"This is a beautiful neighborhood! These homes are unreal!" As Haley drove to Anyon's house, she started to think Anyon lived with his parents. She waited for his parents to pop out at any time as Anyon walked her through his home. "How long have you lived here?"

"About three and half years now. I was fortunate when I bought it because it had just come on the market."

Haley took in her surroundings. The house still looked brand new. She noticed the cathedral ceilings and enjoyed Anyon's taste of elegance. Maybe she had mistook his age, maybe he looked younger than he was but was actually in his mid to late thirties. She couldn't believe he owned this house that had this much elegance. Haley was immediately impressed and a little aroused.

"So I figured, it's such a beautiful night we could eat outside. I've got some marinated chicken and marinated fish along with salad, and sautéed green beans. I wasn't sure if you liked fish, so I cooked up some chicken as well."

"What kind of fish?"

"Haddock. I love salmon as well, but I figured more of a white fish for tonight."

"Wow, I feel spoiled. When you said barbecue on the grill, I figured it would be hot dogs and hamburgers. I was not expecting fish or chicken. You're a surprise Anyon."

"I do love those foods, but I figured this would be good as well."

Entering the back yard, Haley was even more impressed as she took in his yard and thought who the fuck am I having dinner with tonight? She wondered if Anyon was a trust fund baby or had actually made his money. "This is an unbelievable back yard Anyon!"

"Thank you. It's taken some work, but I like it."

"Did you build all this?"

Anyon laughed. "No, not at all! Believe me I'm not the handiest builder in the world. I just told contractors, what I wanted and then they built it. Although I did help design the pool house if that counts for anything."

"This is beautiful! I'm so impressed. How did the lights workout?" Haley had just remembered his selection from the store today.

"Hopefully pretty well. I'm excited to see how they look as they should turn on anytime now."

"When will your pool be ready?"

"Probably sometime early next week. I got it opened today and it takes a little time for it to clean up and clear up, but it doesn't really matter. It's too cold to go in it right now anyway."

"I figured! Wow this is impressive Anyon, this is a really beautiful home. Thank you for having me tonight."

"Thanks for coming. It worked out well. I didn't have much going on this weekend other than yard work. Glad you could join me."

Anyon decided to set up dinner on his deck. He liked the warm weather and enjoyed how the night time would cool off and be a comfortable. Anyon wore a blue collared shirt, with khaki shorts and a pair of white and blue Nike sneakers. Haley noticed how his blue eyes were more accentuated with the shirt he was wearing. She also noticed his body which seemed fit as his shirt fit tightly over his broad shoulders and narrow waist. Anyon was truly someone who took care of himself physically. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up as he placed a plate of food in front of her. Haley also noticed the definition of his forearms and he had rather large hands. She wondered what it would be like to be held firmly with those strong arms, and slapped with his powerful hand as he fucked her.

Dinner was casual as both Anyon and Haley got to know one another. Anyon found out that Haley actually went to school in Texas for graduate school and that she would be attending her final year before becoming a nurse practitioner. He also learned that she grew up in Massachusetts in a small town fairly close to his house and was currently living with her parents.

"Where do you think you'll practice when you're done with school?"

"I'm not sure. It depends on some factors. Do I want to be close to home or do I want to live somewhere else like California? It all depends what opportunities present themselves."

"Many unknowns. I get it."

"What about you, how did you get into your field?"

Anyon explained to Haley how in prep school he considered going into psychology, which he minored in during college, but then he had been drawn to financial planning. He had always been fascinated with the ticker symbols on CNBC and really enjoyed studying companies and how they made money. Haley noticed his passion and positivity. She enjoyed that and it was great to talk with someone outside the field of medicine.

"Then I found my way to a firm with a managing partner, worked my way up and now I'm a senior partner, so life is good."

"That's awesome! By the way this fish is excellent Anyon! You're a pretty good cook."

"Thank you, I'm still learning, but I actually enjoy it. It's kind of like a challenge that I enjoy taking on. I like challenges and mastering them. Although I definitely haven't mastered cooking."

"Well you're getting there. Me too actually about the challenges. I'm drawn to harder cases at the hospital because it stimulates my mind."

"Agreed. I enjoy that as well. Especially when someone has a complicated financial picture and you try to solve the puzzle. I guess I'm always trying to find new ways to grow and you can only do that through challenge."

"I one-hundred percent agree. I love challenges. Last year I did my first triathlon and the whole time it was a complete mind fuck. I was like why the hell am I doing this, but then when I finished, I had so much satisfaction. I loved it!"

Anyon laughed. "Mind fuck."

"Absolutely! That was not easy. I wanted to quit so many times!"

Dinner continued and both Anyon and Haley discussed many topics from career development to completing long distance activities. Both of them found they had similar interests. At the completion of their dinner it was completely dark out and Anyon and Haley took in the sight of the solar lights. Anyon's yard had lights around the perimeter and the lights created a feeling of elegance.

"Looks like you made the right choice with the lights by the pool house. You must have had some good advice." Haley was joking about her previous help at the store.

"I did, the woman was helpful and sexy." Anyon looked directly into Haley's eyes as he said this. His intent was to make her feel his desire for her.

That message was received as Haley lifted herself up and kissed him on the lips. It was a soft kiss, almost like a thank you. Anyon hoped there would be more.

"So dinner was great, any other plans for us tonight?

"Well I'll leave that up to you. We can head out for some ice cream and a movie or we can stay here watch a movie and get you some cookie dough ice cream if you like that."

"Hmm. I like the ice cream idea and I definitely would love to stay here and watch a movie with you. What movie do you have in mind?"

"Let's go take a look."

Anyon led Haley back into his home and placed their dishes in the sink. He then brought her to his basement which immediately opened up into a game room with bar. Anyon had a pool table along with a table hockey game. There was a large big screen television on the wall with an L-Shape couch and a chair. His basement was completely finished. Haley figured they would watch the movie in this particular room, but Anyon led her to his home theater room which was in a different part of his basement.

Haley's eyes widened as she entered this room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! This is awesome!"

Anyon had set up a projector and had a big screen installed at the front of the room. He had leather chairs and two sofas facing the screen.

"I kind of copied some friends of mine who have a home theater, it's fun."

"Fun? This is better than some theaters I've been to in Texas. This is beautiful! This is an amazing home and I haven't even so the whole thing yet!" Haley took in more of her surroundings and then asked "So what are we watching?"

Anyon pressed a button on his remote and list of streaming apps appeared. "What are you in the mood for? Comedy, action, drama?"

"So many options. Let me think. How about..." Haley tilted her head up and scrunched her face creating a look of thinking. "Do you have, The Reader?"

"Let's look." Anyon browsed his search and found the movie was playing on Hulu. It was a movie he was not familiar with. "I don't know much about this movie?"

"It's interesting. You may like it. It's about a woman and young man who develop a relationship, but the woman has a dark past that is brought to the forefront."

"Dark past?"

"Yeah she has something to with Nazi death camps. Now I'm not telling you anymore, you'll just have to sit back and watch."

"Alright, I'm trusting you that this won't suck." He smiled at her. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable and I will get us the ice cream."

"Sounds great."

Haley found a spot on the couch. As she sat by herself for the moment she looked down at her chest. Her ample cleavage was showing. She was glad she picked this dress. It was perfect for easy access if Anyon should make a move. She decided that if he did, she would be his for the night. Hopefully, he knew how to fuck. She wasn't into the soft shit, she wanted to be spanked and fucked hard. Maybe even tied up. Just then Haley heard him enter through the door carrying two bowls of ice cream.

"There you go." Anyon passed the bowl to her.

"Thank you! You excited for this movie?"

"We'll see." Anyon's mind shifted for a moment. Images of Lisa and Theresa filled his head after they started watching Eyes Wide Shut. He imagined Lisa eating Theresa's pussy as he filled her from behind. Anyon's cock began to awaken. He looked over at Haley. He was still standing above her and could see her cleavage. Her tits looked heavy and ready to be sucked. His cock twitched more.

Music could be heard from his surround sound. The movie was starting.

"Do you want a blanket?" Anyon asked.

"I'd love one."

Anyon grabbed one from a drawer built into the wall across the room. He handed the blanket to Haley and sat next to her ready to enjoy his ice cream. The movie was off and running and with Haley's ample cleavage it would be hard for him to remain focused.

Anyon didn't watch many movies. In fact most movies didn't seem to catch his attention for very long. He always felt he could be doing other things. However, there were always movies he loved to watch, such as comedies and action movies. One of his all-time favorite movies was Weekend at Bernie's. A movie about two young guys that end up taking care of dead guy in order to keep their weekend party alive. Every time he saw it playing somewhere, he found himself being sucked in and laughing his ass off.

Anyon focused on the movie. He found The Reader, to be interesting. It had a dark over tone of drama, but his interest was captivated as a young man seemed to have been developing a relationship with an older woman, very peculiar to his situation with the untouchable Marion.

Every once in a while Haley would adjust herself and nestle herself closer to him. Haley had positioned herself so that her head was on his chest and Anyon took his right arm and wrapped it around her placing his hand on her stomach.

Haley also glanced at him as he watched the movie. She noticed he was watching intently. She could feel his hand on her stomach rubbing gently and she wished he would move his hand up or down towards her tits or pussy. She desired to be touched by him.

Anyon could feel his arousal begin to heighten as he watched a sex scene in the movie. The scene captivated him in which Kate Winslet was being fucked in the missionary position. Anyon could feel his cock swell and his hand began to move up Haley's stomach. She looked at him as she could feel a subtle shift in his body. She looked at him and noticed he was looking at her. The scene was having the same effect on Haley.

The two of them didn't break eye contact and there was a sudden agreement between the two of them. They both leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was slow at first and then it picked up in intensity. Haley could feel Anyon's hand move up and grip her tit. Her body relaxed to the touch but her sexual desire only increased. Anyon and Haley made out for a few minutes, kissing as if they were teenagers again. Haley stopped abruptly.

"That was nice. Should we continue the movie?"

Nice move. Anyon thought to himself. His cock was rock solid and Haley had just slammed on the breaks. Was she testing him in some way or was she teasing? Both way, Anyon thrived in composure, and he would not be undone by Haley.