A Kiss Led to This Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I made my way through the parking lot one of the cooks came running out with my belongings. He looked like a young hispanic guy wearing a long white apron and chef's hat. He opened the door and helped me into the driver seat. He brought a towel for the seat and a second on for me. I said 'Thank you.' As he fastened my seat belt his arms crossed my nipples and his hands made their way to my wet tits. He looked around then stood up on the sill of my car, opening the apron to reveal his cock. He grabbed the top of my head and forced it into my mouth. I couldn't describe what it looked like it was in me so fast. I think he came in my mouth after about six strokes but it felt like a quart of milk being poured in. I had no more fight so I swallowed what I could and the rest dribbled out. Funny thing was when he was done he reached down and kissed me, and at the same time fingered me. He took his finger out and wiped it around my ears, just like you used to do. I guess if there was a sweet part, that was it.

So yeah, there was a couple of blow jobs. And a bit more. The next week instead of going back I got my girlfriend from the ladies night out completely drunk. We ended up fingering each other in the parking lot, and a week later she was tonguing me on her couch while our husbands were at work. Her tits aren't big enough so she can't suck them herself. She needs me to do it since it makes her come. But that's a different story for a different day."

Joe was speechless.

Sandi continued, "So you see, Joe, you ruined me. It was supposed to have been you and I fucking into the sunset but now I'm just fuckingly fucked. Kind of like this."

Joe watched as the nearly naked Sandi rose and and climbed back over to the driver's seat. She set the parking brake and moved the console stick shift into neutral. She crawled up on the seats facing the back window and put one foot on each side of the shifter as she looked over at him. Reaching down she pulled the pens out and threw them on the back seat. She took steady aim and slowly lowered her tiny lips down against the stick shift.

It reminded Joe of how it was when he had taken her ass. If Sandi wanted something to happen, it would. She circled her lips around the leather knob, lubricating it. She squatted down then back up. It was still too tight. He could see wetness rolling down her leg, but just not enough.

Sandi reached over and grabbed the bagel. She put the cream cheese side against the top of the stick and rubbed it around. The shifter was covered in butter and white cream cheese. She lowered herself back down and Joe watched as it penetrated his ex friend's wife. Sandi began the up and down motion of fucking and pulled one of her tits up to her mouth. Her pussy was bottoming out against the console on the down stroke and on the up he could see the leather top. About thirty seconds later he heard her cum.

"Ooooooh." That said it all. Her stomach convulsed as the wave ran through her and a giant gush came from her pussy. Joe had never seen that. Apparently Sandi had also become a squirter since he had last seen her. Maybe all those wine bottles did the trick.

Joe grabbed an old t-shirt that was sitting on his passenger seat and with a final stroke came harder that he had in two years. A giant wad of cum filled the clothing.

Below him the spent Sandi rolled over back to the passenger seat.

"Have a towel or something?" she asked. Joe tossed over the t-shirt. She could smell what was on it. The mirrored glasses looked up as she licked his fresh cum off the clothing, then wiped herself with it.

Joe watched as she quickly put herself back together right down to the pin in her dress. She gave a final check to her hair (perfect) and lipstick and Ms. Proper was ready to head to the office.

"Thanks," he said. "But what about the carrot?"

Sandi climbed over to the driver's seat and started her car. She bent over so he could see her face. This time she lifted the glasses off and Joe saw her cat eyes looking up.

She stared at him for a second and said, "I served it to my husband." With that she winked at him, backed out, and drove away. Joe would never had believed a kiss would had led to that!

12