All Comments on 'A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 07'

by gaelen33

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo ! Absolutely brilliant. I love this story, it’s very well written, you’ve managed to breathe life into these characters. An exploration and sexual awakening of a young woman set in an authoritarian era. The whole thing is like a breath of fresh air.

It’s awful to think that there are still places in the world today that hold the belief that a woman is ruined if she has sex before marriage even holding to that rigid standard when she has been raped.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! I cannot wait to read the rest of it. The author is A truly skilled weaver of tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love that you add details like the ones below. they make it feel so real even though its fantasy

"He released her with a gasp and she instantly sunk her head below water, wiping her face vigorously. Not knowing the beauty he found in her messy state, she was embarrassed and quickly wiped away the fluids that had covered her lips and chin. He yanked her out of the water, though, and drew her tightly to his chest. His dick was softer now, but she loved the feeling of it against her stomach almost as much as she did when it was hard."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous