A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers

He sat before her and took off his boots, blue eyes sparkling and holding hers whenever she tried to look away, embarrassed to know that he was watching her watch.

Half-naked, he leaned forward and took her boots off, too, shushing her again when she made a noise of protest. When she didn't stop protesting, his eyes had narrowed and she knew he meant business. She loved that look, and made no move to stop him.

As much as Arya disliked being commanded in any way, she found this domineering side of him quite attractive. She was relieved, though, when he took off her socks and made no move to disrobe her in any other way. She wiggled her toes happily in the long grass, and he tickled them briefly, squeezing each little toe in turn as she giggled and tried to pull away.

He let her, wiggling his eyebrows rakishly as he stood and dropped his pants. He was hard, which he always seemed to be, Arya noted to herself, and she glanced away quickly. He turned and her eyes were instantly drawn back to his form now that he couldn't witness her perverted gawking. She had seen many women naked, and was familiar with the gentle curves, but seeing a man from the back was a new experience. She loved the hard muscles rippling along his back and shoulders, and was surprised by how toned his ass was, becoming aroused as she watched it flex as he moved quickly towards the pool, slipping in as he glanced back and beckoned her to him. She shook her head.

Instead of demanding that she acquiesce, he shrugged and ignored her once more. Just pretend she's a little cat. Give her time to come to you, he thought to himself. He had seen the way her eyes were glued to him, and while it made him almost as self-conscious to display his body as she was to be caught looking at it, it excited him to know that she was attracted to him. To all of him. It hadn't escaped him that her eyes dilated with arousal when his cock was released.

Sure enough, Arya could only take so much. It was hot and she felt horribly uncomfortable in her tight, damp clothes, and the sounds of contentment that Eric made as he lounged in the cool water filled her with envy.

"Ugh!" she finally cried. "Fine, I'll join you!"

Eric grinned and simply said, "about time."

"But don't watch while I undress!"

He didn't comment on the ridiculous nature of her request; she would be naked in the clear water in a moment and he would see everything, which they both knew.

With the cold water and lack of immediate stimulation, he had softened. But it swelled rapidly as he dutifully turned his back to her and waited impatiently for the big reveal. It would be the first time he had seen her completely naked, and felt extremely grateful that it would be in the light of day, rather than a dark room at night. Most of the women he had been with had asked for no light to shine on their bodies, and he was throbbing in anticipation, feeling very privileged to be able to see Arya naked in the sunshine.

He was not disappointed. As soon as he heard splashing he turned, and drank in the sight of her soft curves, her nipples which hardened in the cold air, the drops of sweat that clung to her and sparkled in the sun, and most of all the light which peeked through the triangle between her thighs and her mound. It was a new sight for him, and he had the strong, insistent urge to bury his cock in that space.

Arya felt him watching her, and her face was bright red as she slipped quickly underneath the surface, though she knew that it would do nothing to hide her nakedness. She met his eye, intending to peek quickly and then glance away, but could not. She was held in his gaze like a mouse paralyzed by the hungry, predatory eyes of a snake.

Lust blossomed in her, and she felt the beast in her begin to rise and meet the predator she recognized in him. She suddenly felt keenly the femininity of her body, and an overwhelming urge to give in to the need she saw in him. They wanted each other desperately, and they both knew it.

"Come here," he growled, extending a hand. Arya hesitated, but he growled low in his throat and the sound of his want, his need, overrode all thought, all reservation.

As soon as she started moving towards him and her acceptance was clear, he closed the distance and held onto her like a man drowning, gripping her waist as he kissed her. Her legs couldn't help but wrap around him and she thrust her breasts forward to meet his hard chest. He groaned, feeling her soft pussy press tightly against him as he squeezed her almost painfully in his excitement. Their kisses lasted only as long as her hips remained motionless - as soon as she began mindlessly humping her pussy up and down his member he loosened his grip and pulled his lips from hers, gasping at the sensation.

"May I try something?" he asked breathlessly, cradling her face in his hands. She nodded, eyes glazed over, and he wasn't sure she even knew what he had said.

"Tell me yes," he demanded, firmly but not unkindly.

"Yes," she whispered against his lips, already kissing him again. "You can try something, Eric."

"Wrap your arms around my neck, lace your fingers together, and do not let go until I tell you to."

Her eyes still glazed and her lips wandering from his face to his neck, he gripped her chin and forced her face up. The roughness of his actions refocused her and her eyes cleared. He loved the flash of irritation and fire as she realized that he was giving her orders, but loved even more the way she submitted.

"Okay," she whispered again, moving to obey him.

"What are you going to do?" he asked, wanting to make sure she had heard him.

"I will lace my fingers and not let go until you tell me."

The way her full lips moved as she spoke captured his attention, and he leaned in to kiss her again, this time sucking on her lower lip and biting it gently. He coaxed her tongue out, then suckled it too, groaning as she melted into him.

She wrapped her legs even more tightly around him, and her hips began to rock once more. But Eric removed her legs and Arya almost released her hands as she protested his withdrawal.

As soon as he felt that movement he stilled, eyes intense as they bore into hers. Remembering his imperative, Arya bit her lip and nodded, keeping her arms still as her legs touched bottom and she stood before him, the water up to her breasts.

He massaged them, loving their buoyancy in the water. But he was set on the task at hand, and wrapped his long fingers around her hip bones as he held her in place, seeking to sink his cock into the gap at the top of her thighs that had so tantalized him.

His cock pointed straight outwards as it poked into her lower belly, and with a slight bend of the knees it slid into place and he moaned, holding her body more tightly against him as he felt her thighs tighten unconsciously around his member. The smooth, perfect skin of her thighs held him tight and her public hair drifted lightly in the water across his cock as he began to quickly pump back and forth, humping her legs with an almost desperate passion.

Arya had never experienced something so erotic. Not even his tongue on her had felt so intimate, so sexual, as the feeling of Eric getting off using nothing but her clenched thighs. She moved to kiss him, backing off when he glared at her again with an unspoken command in his intense gaze. She rested her forehead on his and this time he did not protest her movement. It seemed to spur him on, her insistent desire to be close to him, and his hands moved to grab her ass. The strong fingers massaged her skin, pulling the cheeks apart then pushing them together as he groped her, ignoring her slightly pained noises. He knew he would leave small fingermark bruises, and that excited him all the more.

He was getting close, breathing heavily. "Look at me," he commanded, wanting to stare into their dark, beautiful depths as he came.

She looked up, eyes unfocused and breathing equally erratic as she tried to lower her body slightly, having discovered that with a little extra pressure downwards, his cock would slide with intense pleasure across her clit.

"Eric?"

He was ready to shush her again, to tell her to be quiet and let him come, but was interrupted by the hesitant, angelic plea: "I want to try something, too. ... Please?"

He instantly stilled. As much as he wanted to come, and come now, Eric needed to know what she desired. And it was worth the wait as soon as she uttered the most sexy thing he had ever heard.

"Can I- ... I want to take you in my mouth."

He almost came right then, but stopped himself by burying his cock in her clenched thighs and holding it there, tightly squeezing her ass but not moving as the imminent orgasm slowly subsided to a manageable threat level.

"Yes," he growled, and immediately turned and carried her to a nearby rock, her legs around his waist again but fingers still laced behind his head. Arya only let go when he praised her for being so good and ordered, "drop your arms."

"Yes, Lord Eric," Arya muttered, meaning to make it sarcastic and biting, but it sounded far more like she was thanking him.

"Good girl," he ground out. Her legs gripped him even tighter and he made a mental note to remember that she liked his commands and his validation. Very much, it seemed, based on the slickness of her pussy against him.

The rock jutted out of the water just enough that he could sit on it with his legs still dangling in the water. She could choose to kneel or stand and bend down in order to reach his achingly hard cock.

She chose to kneel, the sand in the shallow water soft enough that it wouldn't hurt her skin. He moved his hips to the very edge of the rock for easier access, but lay back a bit to rest on his elbows and watch her from the angle he liked best. At first she looked a little confused, as though unsure how to start, and that innocence drove Eric crazy. His fingers itched to grab her hair and pull her delicious mouth onto him, but he let her go at her own pace. There would be time for dominance and control later, but for now he would give her the freedom to do as she pleased.

She started with gentle, fluttering fingers, dragging the tips along his cock from crown to base and back, then wrapped them around him and squeezed. His cock jerked in her hands and she smiled, unconsciously licking her lips. She squeezed again and Eric moaned and twitched once more. "Please," he cried, voice hoarse.

She wasn't sure what he was asking, but wanted to give it to him. Assuming he was begging her to take him in her mouth (which he was), she raised up a little and positioned her head just above the tip, licking delicately around the precome that had begun to leak out.

"Yessss," Eric hissed, spurring her on.

Her tongue flat, she drew it up from underneath the head to the very top, sweeping up the precome and then swirling it around the tip with leisurely ease. She was surprised by how comfortable she felt with this act given her history. She supposed that her comfort was due to the fact that, 1.) it was Eric and not some bandit who wanted to rape her, 2.) she was in control this time, and 3.) he was now moaning almost uncontrollably and the sounds were making her extremely wet.

She continued her ministrations, sucking on just the tip, then licking all around the shaft, up and down, over and over, until once again he murmured a desperate, "please." Arya didn't respond instantly with what he wanted, not knowing what it was, and Eric couldn't hold back this time. He grabbed her hair in his fists.

"Open," he growled. She did. "Stick out your tongue." She did that, too, and he slapped his cock against it twice, letting it fall heavily onto the silky smooth wetness of her tongue before sliding it forwards into her mouth.

It was Arya's turn to groan, as she felt her arousal spike with the erotic feeling of his member in her mouth and his fingers tightly wrapped in her hair, holding it firmly at the base so as to not hurt her.

She hardly even realized that she continued to moan around his cock as he pumped shallowly in and out, the vibrations sending Eric up the wall with lust and pleasure.

"God, Arya, you are so fucking good," he murmured, almost too quietly for her to hear. "So fucking beautiful, such sweet lips, I could fuck your face all day."

She blushed crimson at the words, but was loving the crude language and the obvious need as well as reverence in his voice. She made an "mmm" sound of approval and stuck out her tongue as he moved, noticing that he liked that. She began experimenting, swirling her tongue around his length as best she could while he was inside, alternating the pressure of her suction, embarrassed but turned on by the copious amounts of drool that had begun to drip into the water below in long, stringy strands.

She was relieved that he hadn't tried to force himself into her throat; despite his average size, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat made her gag every time and she found it difficult to imagine how she would ever be able to fit it into her throat, should he want that.

But if he did, she knew she would try. For him, she would always try.

"Look at me," he ordered, gasping as he tried to hold on for just two more seconds. Azure met chocolate and an explosion began erupting in Arya's mouth. He continued to hold her head steady, keeping her on his cock with a death grip in her hair as Arya swallowed as best she could. She stared up at him all the while, eyes watering, lips distended, cheeks red, nose dripping, drool and come falling sloppily into the pool below.

She was gorgeous.

He released her with a gasp and she instantly sunk her head below water, wiping her face vigorously. Not knowing the beauty he found in her messy state, she was embarrassed and quickly wiped away the fluids that had covered her lips and chin. He yanked her out of the water, though, and drew her tightly to his chest. His dick was softer now, but she loved the feeling of it against her stomach almost as much as she did when it was hard.

"How did you- where did you-" Eric stammered, not knowing what he was asking but very curious to know what led her to make such a wonderful and unexpected offer.

She squeezed him, nuzzling her face into his chest hair and breathing in his scent. "It's no matter. Just know that I've been wanting to do that for two days now."

"Oh Jesus," he practically whimpered, blown away by her confession. "I don't even know how to tell you how god damned sexy and incredible you are."

"You just did," she teased, raising her head to meet his eye and grin.

"Remind me to say it more often," he said, half-joking. He smoothed her hair and pressed her face back into his chest, loving the feeling of holding her close.

They spent the next two hours lying in the meadow. They had spread their clothes out to form a patchwork blanket, and lay on top completely naked and enraptured with the other's body. Neither seemed able to stop touching, caressing, and relishing the beauty and feel of the other. Arya didn't think she'd ever been this happy.

He, of course, returned the favor, happily licking and suckling until she, too, found her release. He was starting to get to know her body, to weave a pattern of slowly shifting changes in placement, pressure, speed, and motion that would bring her to orgasm. It was taking less time, now. At first it had taken half an hour or more to coax her to come, but it felt like it took only half that amount of time now. Not that he minded the time he spent between her legs. If anything he was beginning to wish it would take her a bit longer, a thought which shocked him given the lack of interest he had had in cunnilingus before; his distaste for it, even.

An idea suddenly sparked in his mind, and his smile grew dark and menacing as he bent to kiss her one last time. It was time to leave, and he could not continue his pleasuring of her exquisite body now, but he would soon. Very soon. And the next time he went down on her he would draw it out until she was begging for release, rather than allowing her to find her orgasm the instant it was possible.

Oh she's going to hate that, he thought wickedly. I can't fucking wait.

gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers