All Comments on 'A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 13'

by gaelen33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it!!! please come back and write a few more scenes in the future. would love to see them maybe roleplay some noncon/reluctant stuff because that was my favorite out of all your stories. but the last few chapters with the bdsm was awesome too! :D definitely made me realize that im into a few more kinky things than i thought ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done lovie! Bravo for perfect ending and am so grateful that you came back to finish this awesome tale!

Whilst I enjoy HEA endings, I think you have a gift for writing some wicked non con and would love it if you wrote some more stories in the vein of Chapter 2 (with the smoking hot brigand)! Perhaps just consider it please? :)

Regardless - I'll always look forward to reading your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful story - it's truly unique amongst BDSM stories! I do hope you'll be inspired to write more in future as it would be a shame to not use your writing gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for coming back to finish this story -5 stars! Agree with previous commenter that Chapter 2 was super hot. Hope you'll write some noncon one-offs in near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! I only just noticed you published this while I was watching the Superbowl and read it while my BF and his friends were distracted as I was so psyched to read the finale to this story so I couldn't ignore the update as you are one of the best writers on this site.

Anyway - five stars - So love you babe!

Did you change your pic on Lit? Loving the red collar and thinking I need to get me one - LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your writing with us as it's truly a breath of fresh air! I hope you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars!!!

I get that BDSM is more your jam but your non con rocks - hope you'll consider writing some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So glad I came across this story! You are truly a gifted writer and I do hope you'll write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous