A Lady's Manipulations

Story Info
A Steampunk Tale of Toys, Ambitions, and Orgasms.
962 words
4.73
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They call me Beautiful, soon they will call me Brilliant. They say I am a Slut, but soon they will say I am a Genius. I, Lady Millicent Mainwaring, have invented the ultimate pleasuring device, Mainwaring's Magnificent Manipulator.

Let's be honest, my Girls. As much as we adore our husbands and lovers - and May God forbid the two ever meet! - we all know those times where we need stimulation and yet cannot wait for a male to provide thus, or simply are not In The Mood for a male's irritating mannerisms.

And so, Ladies and Lords, I present Mainwaring's Manipulator! Manufactured from the finest materials with the utmost in skill and care in the crafting, Mainwaring's Manipulator is perfection given Form, the Brass Bludgeon your cunny aches for!

~ The audience gasps in astonishment as Millicent pulls the concealing curtain from the device under consideration. It's a large apparatus, the size of a fine sideboard, with a most wicked appeal to the eye. Mounted on four finely turned mahogany legs, it looks like a saddle of finest leather, attached atop a Steam Power Convertor, and featuring a large Brass member, 12 inches of precisely machined metal shaped like a man's erect cock. With a curtsey and a flourish, Millicent throws the main switch, and the Manipulator begins to perform the most intriguing motions, reciprocating in an up-and-down manner like any powerful piston, whilst simultaneously rotating about its axis rather as a drill bit, and commencing as well a loud buzzing sound.

Millicent now picks up a small, lacquered box, covered in buttons and small knobs, attached to the Manipulator with a sturdy hose or coiled cable. "Allow me to demonstrate the device, Ladies and Gentlemen. First, activate the Interruptor thusly", and so saying, Millicent presses a red button that stops the Brass dildo's motions, while the engine still purrs as it idles.

"And now..." Millicent quickly doffs her short ruffled skirt, revealing that besides the garter belt supporting the stockings adorning her long, creamy, shapely legs, Millicent was wearing no panties or undergarments, and attentive audience members may note a sweet wetness glistening on Millicent's lovely, neatly waxed pussy.

Utilizing built-in handles and stirrups made of the finest woods and metals, Millicent mounts the Manipulator almost as a man mounts a horse. But with more tingling anticipation.

Millicent's eyes close and her prettily-painted lips open into a near-perfect "O" shape as Millicent lowers herself onto the gleaming Brass business end of the Manipulator. She gasps in pleasure as the Brass dildo penetrates her cunny until she engulfs its entire length inside herself.

Her head thrown back in pleasure, Millicent says to the audience, "now, one simply releases the Interruptor...." and so doing, Millicent cries out as the Brass cock begins once again its piston-like motions, rubbing Millicent's dripping pussy with cold, untiring thrusts, its machine efficiency giving her intense pleasures. "And...now", Millicent presses another button on the control box, and the Manipulator starts to rotate the dildo as it continues to thrust up-and-down.

"This...prototype...can function for one hour on a full fuel load....and will provide....complete satisfaction". Millicent's long neck arched back, her full breasts heaving, her cunny streaming juices as the Manipulator continued its efficient thrusting and rapid rotations. Millicent was moaning now, the sensations the Manipulator was provoking were intense, it's thrusting motions stretching her cunny as the rotation was giving her pleasures no man could, all the while the dildo itself transferring the vibrations of the powerful steam engine straight to Millicent's clitoris.

"And.....ohh...there....are...multiple...speed...settings, like so", pressing a pearl button on the control box, the Manipulator doubled the speed of it's thrusts, the vibrations of the engine likewise increasing in intensity. "OHH!"

Millicent forgot about the demonstration then. Her entire world was the buzzing in her clit, the powerful untiring thrusts rubbing her love walls, the rotations giving sensations no male could match. Millicent cried out, making fervent invocations of her Deity as her pussy streamed fluid and her body tingled with the pure sexual ecstasy the Manipulator was providing her.

For how long she rode the machine, she did not know or care. The first climax hit her swiftly, and as she cried out in joy, her finger again touched the pearl speed-setting button, and Millicent actually screamed as the Manipulator went to Maximum load. The scream continued as another, and another, orgasm rocked her beautiful body. Her love juices flowed in a major stream as her pussy felt all the amazing sensations that the Manipulator could produce.

But all machines have their limits. The Manipulator was beyond the pressures and velocities it had been designed to sustain, and as Millicent was rocked by another incredible orgasm, something inside the Manipulator gave out under the strain.

Millicent had designed the device for safety as well as sexual satisfaction, and when a pump seal failed, the excess steam vented quickly away through an insulated conduit crafted to protect both the Manipulator and it's user.

Millicent slumped as the machine failed and the Brass dildo ceased it's motions and sensations. Millicent was soaked in her sweat and her love juices, she was trembling and exhausted from the terrific manipulations of her cunny, and all she could think right now is that this had been the third failure under load of her magnificent machine.

But as Millicent noticed her appreciative audience were on their feet, applauding her in awe, she knew that some one or more of these appreciative spectators would provide sufficient investment monies to perfect Mainwaring's Magnificent Manipulator. And she would perfect her invention if it meant fucking every wealthy man in the United Kingdom.

After all, Queen Vic herself had placed an order to be filled once the Manipulator reached production standard. And God Save the Queen.