All Comments on 'A Late Night Encounter'

by davisxmachina

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Confused as to who was married to who, was Reuben her husband or brother in law?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another fucked up marriage. The skank should just divorce her husband then she can fuck around all she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can’t even keep the names straight in this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need to edit this. You've mixed up the parnters early in the story

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Oh my goodness I hate to be the first bearer of bad news, but you managed to get her husband vs bro in law turned 180 after the first paragraph. But after adjusting for that glitch, I enjoyed your word crafting and found it to be boner inducing. Do keep 'em coming, nice first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 divorces and a shattered set of families... but who cares

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

When I saw b-i-l, I thought her husband's brother, which would have been bad, but her SISTER's husband?! And the thought of kissing her husband with her tasting her lover turns her on?

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Nice story. But you switched names glen to Reuben to glen basically every paragraph. Next time edit for correct names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would help if you kept your characters straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha "innocently enough" where? Watching porn and stroking him? That's innocently enough? Wonder what you think is starting off guilty enough. Just a slut right from the get go. Wave by to the family on the way out the door.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good start but FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems you don’t proof read your story. You have the names mixed up so it’s not clear who did what to whom!

EQChamberlainEQChamberlainalmost 2 years ago

Really hot story! It got me going pretty fast ;-)

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

This is confusing. At the beginning of the story she was married to Glen and her BIL was Reuben. Did they swap at some point in their marriages?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another cheating bitch keeps it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Three months later, the two brothers had a chat in the back yard.

"I told you back when we were kids what would happen if you pulled that shit with my wife. Didn't I, Glen? Well, guess who the father of the baby your wife Allison's carrying is? Here's a hint: It isn't you. You touch my wife again, and I'll "remind" your into the hospital. Don't forget who the real fighter is, pretty boy. And, yes, my wife already knows. "

And then Glen suddenly felt a workboot hitting his balls.

"Next time, I cut them off. Understand?"

Glen nodded. And with that, Rueben returned to the house; leaving his now wiser brother to think about his life choices regarding his Sister-in-Law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you started off confusing who was married to Glen and who to Reuben.

That ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure screwed up that story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes brothers or sisters can't stand each other!

4

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

outside of being confused who was married to who at the beginning the rest of it went okay but wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK I will give you a 5. The writing is good. The story is fun. Screwing up the names will cost you some points. Please edit and in the future check. Read out loud.

Others will dock you cause they hate cheating wife stories unless the wife is caught, tortured for days and then crucified or burnt at the stake and the male offender is castrated, anally raped by a horse and buried alive in a red ant hill.

Husband is an idiot. I turned my wife down once because I didn't realize what was happening. I immediately felt stupid for having done it. Things got kinda cold for a while and since then, I have never turned my wife down when she initiated sex. I mean really, how tired does your tongue get? Lie on your back and pretend she is the best ice cream you ever tasted.

The FTDS from another commenter means Finish The Damn Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice in-laws, very accommodating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really laugh at some commenters here, getting all worked up when they've made the conscious decision to click on a section of the site that deals exclusively with infidelity fiction.

If you want a woman to suffer horrible torture because she had an extra-marital affair in a fictitious world, you're the one with the issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you can't keep the names straight, is Glen your hubby or BIL?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavisxmachina@davisxmachina
I enjoy writing erotica as a hobby. I used to write stories for only a select few people, but I've decided to start sharing them with a larger community. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!