All Comments on 'A Late-Night Visit'

by Alex_Lockheed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
matthewamatthewaalmost 4 years ago
Ships passing in the night?

For me, stories like this ride the narrow edge of either being very good, or very bad. There's usually no middle ground. But you've given enough character development to make them seem like real people, but not so much that the story slows to a boring level. The sex was sweet and beautiful, and you get the sense that these two could have more of a future together, even if this is probably just two ships passing in the night. I enjoyed it. Thanks much.

nothere90nothere90almost 4 years ago

Very good story. Keep it up. More, faster, harder... Ooops sorry. <giggles>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love It

Will there be a part 2? Like a hookup with her mom? And maybe a part 3 with a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm jealous!

Loved your story. I could easily imagine being with this beautiful tranny myself!

Alex_LockheedAlex_Lockheedalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Yes... there *might* be a part 2 to this. I'm not sure, but they've got the rest of their vacation together at least, so there is space to explore the characters a bit more. I've got a few other things in the works, including Chapter 2 of my 'Forbidden Lizzy' story, so let's see if I get the time.

Fortunately, given the very basic plotting of this one, it wouldn't be hard to plot on an equally simple part 2, where their relationship develops and they get up to more kinky business. I like the idea of their wet, slippery bodies frocking together in the sea and I did leave open a loop that implied Hannah might like to be tied up. But sorry... there will probably not be any action with the mom. If I do more, it will likely just be between Steve and Hannah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very readable

Lovely story, would have liked a bit more of a build up, about meeting her then about being invited to dinner.

I love reading about rimming a hot ass, could you incorporate this into part 2 please?

wolfdemonwolfdemonalmost 4 years ago
good read

I hope theirs a part 2 where the mother joins in and shes just like the daughter. Then part 3 on he can join there vacation.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 4 years ago
Very hot and we'll written

I really got into your story and could picture myself in their situation. Just sexy fun. Well done, please continue when you can. Tiff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

As someone who just beginning to come to terms with their gender, thank you. It’s sometimes difficult to find trans-friendly erotica or porn that doesn’t go out of it’s way to fetishize trans people. I’m excited to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this. It’s sometimes very difficult to find trans friendly erotica that is not fetishizing. I would love to see more of your work and i hope you continue to write more.

woodseaveswoodseaves8 months ago

Lovely story, gentle and intimate and caring. Hannah is such a gem, I'm envious of Steve for finding herand loving her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous