A Late-Night Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled back on to the padding and lay on my back. Hannah followed me. She lay down on her side next to me and leaned her naked body against mine. I was desperately horny for some action of my own, but her orgasm seemed to have hit her hard. Her chest rose and fell against mine, and her heart thumped quickly in her chest.

I hooked one arm under her head, and she rested her face on my bicep. With my hand, I gently played with her blonde hair and massaged her scalp. She murmured slightly. With my other hand, I started to stroke my fingernails gently up and down the smooth, but sweating, skin of her back.

"Oh, Steve," she murmured. "That feels so nice."

She drew her knee up my body until her thigh rested over my desperately hard cock. I groaned slightly.

"Mmm," Hannah murmured. "I can't wait to put your big dick in my mouth."

Her body wriggled in excitement.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I had not slept with anyone since my divorce, and to have this wonderful girl in my arms was the best vacation gift I could have hoped for.

As the minutes passed, Hannah seemed to stop shaking.

"Okay," she said with a grin. "It's time for your special treat now."

I smiled.

"I've been looking forward to this," I said.

"I can tell," Hannah responded, rubbing her thigh over my dick.

I gasped, making her giggle.

"Okay," she said. "I've got an idea. You know you said you liked the smell of my cock and balls? Well, why don't we do a kind of sixty-nine? You don't need to suck me... it takes me a while to get hard again anyway, but I could rub my cock in your face as I sucked you?"

"Mmm," I said, grinning widely. "That sounds like a great idea."

Hannah bit her lip. She shifted her body around, so she was sitting on my chest, straddling me, with her back to my face. I took my hands and ran them up and down her waist.

She leaned forward, moving her head towards my cock while simultaneously raising her ass up. Eventually, she was in a crawling position on her hands and knees. She was facing away from me, with her limbs either side of my body.

I moaned slightly as her cock and balls came into view again. She was right, her dick wasn't fully hard, it hung semi-erect beneath her. Then she shuffled her legs back and plonked her genitals right onto my face.

I moaned uncontrollably.

"You like that?" Hannah said with a giggle.

I nodded.

"God, yes," I said breathlessly.

Hannah laughed again and started wiggling and grinding her hips, dragging her cock and balls over my face. The feeling of her hot, damp flesh sent surges of arousal coursing through my veins. The heady, musky scent pushed up my nostrils, and I took deep, decadent breaths. I almost lost myself in pleasure.

Hannah gripped her hand around the base of my cock, and I moaned again. I was so stiff, it was almost becoming painful.

"I love how turned on you're getting," Hannah said happily. "It makes me feel very sexy."

Suddenly, I felt Hannah's mouth on my dick. She licked along my urethra, and swirled her tongue around my head.

"Oh my God," I cried.

Hannah enveloped my head into her soft, warm mouth and slid her lips down my shaft. My fists bunched. She descended almost halfway, before retreating, leaving a generous coating of saliva in her wake. I felt it dribble down my shaft and across my balls. Then she plunged down again. She went all the way down to the base until she was buried in my pubes. She let out a tiny choke, and I felt a fresh stream of saliva run down my dick, but she held herself in place. She began to gently gyrate her head. The intensity of the pleasure was almost unbearable. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Then she started to lunge up own down my dick. Waves of bliss passed through my body until rhythmic moans left my lips. With her cock and balls still resting on my face, and her scent still snaking up my nostrils, I entered a state of near-delirium. I grabbed her thighs and held on tight.

Hannah began to grunt with her lunges, and with each rise and fall, she pushed me closer to orgasm. I could feel it building inside me. Despite my bliss-addled mind, I could tell Hannah was getting excited too. As she continued to suck, her dick began to harden against my face and started to leak pre-cum.

I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to explode.

"Hannah," I rasped. "I'm going to cum."

Hannah started lunging faster.

"Oh my God," I cried.

My fingers dug into Hannah's thighs, my balls tightened, and I came. My dick spasmed. Semen surged through my shaft and squirted from the tip. An explosion of pure ecstasy erupted inside me, and my mind went blank. From head to toe, I was filled with incredible pleasure. Hannah continued to lunge as my dick continued to twitch and squirt in ecstasy. She carried on going until I had no more cum to give.

I moaned out loud.

Hannah gulped down my cum, lifted her head, and shifted her body. She lay on her side next to me. I was breathing heavily, my heart was thumping in my chest, and my muscles were trembling.

"That was incredible, Hannah," I said in a shaky voice.

Hannah laughed.

"See," she said. "This is what you did to me before."

"Oh, I think you win," I panted. "I feel dizzy. I have never cum that hard before."

I turned to face Hannah. There was a very satisfied grin on her face. She kissed me gently on the lips.

"I'm glad I made you feel good," she said.

"Oh God," I said. "You made me feel very good."

With all my remaining strength, I turned on to my side and wrapped my arms around Hannah's body. I pulled her close, very close.

"I'm so glad I met you," I whispered in her ear.

"I'm so glad I met you, too," she whispered back. "And I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to come over here. I didn't even know if you liked me."

"Oh, I thought you were cute the second I saw you," I said. "But, there were limits on how much flirting I could do with your mother around."

"Yeah," she giggled. "I had to force myself to be coy too. It was really tough."

"Well, it's great that you came over," I said.

I kissed her lightly on the forehead, and our sweaty bodies held each other in silence.

I'm not sure how long we cuddled for, but it felt like a long time. However, eventually, the heat became a little too much. The temperature had dipped slightly, but not much. We shifted our bodies, so we lay on our backs next to each other, but with our fingers still entwined.

We stared up at the stars together. The night was so clear, I could make out The Plough, Aquarius, Cynus, and countless other star formations that had names beyond my knowledge. I hadn't seen a sky like this for years.

"Why did you come to Corfu?" I asked.

"To find a cute guy to fuck me," she replied.

We both laughed.

"Okay, seriously, it just seemed a nice place," she said. "As I said over dinner, we're doing a big trip around Europe, mainly city stops, but we thought it would be nice to break it up with somewhere more chilled."

She paused for a second.

"Although, it would be nice if the cute guy next to me did actually fuck me," she said.

She looked over at me and grinned.

"You're lucky I brought some lube," I said.

She laughed.

"I actually hadn't thought of that," she said. "But why do you have lube, you didn't know you were going to meet me?"

"It's not just trans girls who like getting fucked in the ass," I said. "I wasn't planning to meet anyone, but I thought I'd come prepared, just in case."

"Well, I think that puts you back in the lead on the naughty points scoreboard," Hannah exclaimed.

I laughed, got to my feet, and entered the villa. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the bottom of my bedside drawer and returned to the veranda.

Hannah was lying on her side, biting her lip expectantly. Her dick was hard.

"I love being fucked," she whispered. "Just thinking about it has got me all hot and bothered."

The sight of her body caused my own dick to rapidly expand. I lay down on our make-shift recliner bed and kissed her. There was nothing gentle about our make-out session, we kissed deeply and passionately. My hands began to roam greedily over her naked body. I manhandled her arms, her ass, and her thighs, helping myself to her smooth nineteen-year-old flesh.

Hannah pulled back.

"I want your cock inside me," she whispered.

She clambered on top of me and straddled my body again, facing me this time. I shifted from my side to back. I guessed she wanted to ride me cowgirl style, and I had no objections.

Hannah grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted some into her palm and rubbed it all over my dick.

"Let's get you nice and slippery," she said.

She squirted another load on to her fingers and reached between her legs to lube her asshole.

She grinned at me excitedly.

"I can't wait to have that big dick of yours inside me," she said as her eyes sparkled.

She gripped the base of my dick with her hand, angled it towards her pucker, and slowly lowered herself down on to me.

As my tip touched her anus, she felt closed and tight, but slowly she started to dilate to let me in. As my head popped inside her, I saw her eyelids flutter. Her mouth opened, and her head tilted back slightly.

"Oh, God," she gasped.

Little by little, she eased herself down my dick, panting and mewling as she went. She was still tight, but as each second passed, I could feel her relax and loosen a bit more. Eventually, she descended all the way until she sat on my public bone with my entire dick inside her. Lube dribbled out of her ass and oozed into my pubes.

"Mmm," I murmured.

Hannah tilted her eyes down to meet mine. She pursed her lips, took a few deep breaths, then eased herself back up.

"God, you're filling me up," she whispered.

I wanted to pound her, but still needed to give her time to adjust.

Slowly, she began to slide up and down my cock, whimpering and seething as she went. With each pass, she loosened a little further, until she was gliding up and down me with ease.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "That feels good."

As she rode me, waves of pleasure rippled along my dick.

I reached my arms out and gripped Hannah around her waist, helping her as she bobbed up and down. Then I began to thrust my hips up to meet her downward movements.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned. "Yes, do that!"

She gripped her dick with her hand and started jerking it. I began to thrust up to her more quickly and powerfully. Hannah's mouth gaped open once more.

"Steve," she gasped. "Oh, fuck, Steve!"

I started to pound into her, and a slapping sound echoed out into the night. Hannah moaned loudly, and she jerked her dick with frenzied speed.

She leaned forward until she rested her forehead between my shoulder and neck.

"Harder," she whispered.

I wrapped my hands around her back and gave her everything I had. Intense waves of bliss surged along my shaft. A continuous sound of incoherent mewling left her lips.

"I'm going to cum!" she wailed.

I wasn't far behind her.

As I rammed her, I felt her body go stiff, and her ass clench down on my dick. Then she exploded. Her ass muscles pulsed, and her whole body shook. A little spurt of girl-cum squirted out from her cock onto my belly.

"Holy fuck!" she cried.

I kept on pounding her. I was going to absolutely fill her with cum. I grunted, maintaining my pace. Another little spurt of semen shot out from Hannah's dick onto my stomach.

It was too hot, I was going to go over the edge myself.

With an intense growl, my balls drew up to my body, and my dick twitched violently. I came inside her. A surge of cum shot up my shaft and injected itself deep into Hannah's ass. I kept thrusting, filling her with all the semen my body had to offer. It was an intense orgasm, my entire body was quaking. Divine energy shone from my nerve endings, and my mind entered a state of utter euphoria.

Eventually, I stopped thrusting, and Hannah slumped on top of me with my dick still inside her.

"Oh fuck," she said, in a faltering voice. "I just came so hard."

Her body was limp and trembling. Her skin was coated with sweat.

I lifted Hannah up slightly and began to withdraw my dick, which was still semi-hard. As my dick exited her asshole, a big glob of cum and lube dripped out of her.

I brought her exhausted body round to the side of me, and wrapped my arms around her once more. I held her tight, and we cuddled beneath the stars.

"Thank you," she whispered and planted the lightest little kiss on my lips. "That was awesome."

"You're awesome," I said with a smile, and gave her the tiniest little kiss back.

She giggled cutely.

"Remind me how long you're staying here for," she said.

"All week," I said.

"Good," she replied. "That means we've got lots of time to play."

* * * *

Hi everyone,

That's it for now - what did you think?

If you liked it, or even if you didn't, please leave a comment or send me a message. It's what authors thrive on and what keeps us writing.

It is always incredibly motivating to hear from readers who have enjoyed my work. It is also incredibly helpful to receive honest and constructive criticism.

If you liked this story, you might like some of my others, such as 'Lonely in Berlin,' 'Meeting Jenna,' or 'Forbidden Lizzy.' They are vaguely similar to this story, but all are longer with more build-up, character development, and plot.

Yours faithfully,

Alex


12