A Latex Trap Ch. 02: The Follow Up

Story Info
Mistress Diana begins a new journey for Gwyn and I.
2.1k words
4.41
7.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- about 8 months after Mistress Julie and my wife made me theirs...

By this point I had definitely learned what was expected of me in different situations. At this precise moment, the expectation was that I keep my mouth and tongue busy bringing pleasure to Julie and to Gwyn -- in that order -- for as long as either of them should desire it.

I had been underneath the table for approximately 45 minutes to this point. I was wearing only a pair of backless panties, nipple clamps, and a medium sized plug with a pink gem to match my panties. Julie was working on a glass of wine, and rapidly approaching her 2nd orgasm, and Gwyn was drinking Gin and Tonic, and recovering from her first. Both of my mistresses had their dresses pulled back and their hips shifted forward on their chairs so that I could easily access either their pussies or asses at will. I knew from experience that I would stay under the table until they invited me out.

I loved the taste of Mistress Julie and I dove into her and pushed my tongue deep inside her wetness. I knew what she wanted when she shifted herself further forward and opened her legs further, so I moved my attention to her asshole and rimmed her as best as I could from the awkward spot that I was stationed. I licked and pushed my way into her as she rode my tongue and reached down to pull my face harder into her, but try as I might, I was unable to bring her to her next peak. When she tired of trying to get off with me still under the table, she pulled me out by my ear and placed me on the floor on my back. She sat squarely on my face and rapidly ground her clit into my tongue, forcing my mouth to serve her, without regard to me or any pleasure I may or may not be getting from the process. When she let out a gasp, and came all over my face, I was thrilled, although I knew that I had not been effective getting her there on my own. Julie rested her weight on me for a few moments before sliding back up in to her chair and having another sip of her drink.

Come, sit up here, and let Gwyn get you a drink. I have a favour to ask and I need you to be able to think about things clearly before you agree. If you do me this favour, I think it may be as big a shift in your life as the first time we met, but it has to be something you are ready for and I need you to make an informed decision together.

++++++++++++

It had been an interesting 8 months or so since I first met Julie. My sex life had definitely changed towards the more interesting side of the scale. Gwyn was now comfortable being in control of how, when, where, and with whom I had sex, unless Julie had taken that control away from her. If Julie was around, she was completely in charge of both Gwyn and myself at all times.

Since our first encounter with Mistress Julie, Gwyn had taken to fucking me with the strapon at least once each week, and she regularly came home from work and had me lick her to orgasm before we sat down for dinner. She had allowed me to fuck her ass a couple of times since Julie had broken her in, and she had even shared me with a couple of her friends to show off her prized possession.

We enjoyed playing with crossdressing, and I never had to hide my toys or my stash of women's clothes and lingerie from her. In fact, Gwyn had added to my lingerie collection quite dramatically, and had enjoyed playing with make up and dressing me up for her sexual pleasure.

One of the most exciting sexual moments we shared started with me home alone, while she was out with a friend at the bar. I got a text around 10 in the evening saying that she was would be home in half an hour and that she'd really like to see Chrissy when she got home. She said that it had been a long day, and that she could use the kind of relief that only Chrissy could provide.

Chrissy is what Gwyn likes to call me when I am dressed, so I knew what I was in for, and thought I'd up the ante a little by playing with some self bondage to get the evening off to a good start. I quickly dressed myself in my favourite tight-fitting leather basque, and thigh-high wet look stockings. I plugged my ass, and put on a pair of black backless panties and then I dug out some of our bed bondage materials. I ran a strap around the bottom of the bed, and used Velcro straps to attach both of my ankles so that my feet were spread apart at the end of the bed. I then used Velcro wrist strap to attach my left hand at the upper corner of the bed, and finally managed to use a handcuff to attach my right wrist to the bed. I preferred the Velcro cuffs to the steel ones, but I was working one handed so had limited options. I tightened things up as well as I could, and then tried to calm myself while I waited for Gwyn to arrive.

It took Gwyn a while to arrive and she seemed in no hurry to look around and find me. There seemed to be a conversation happening when I heard the front door close. Gwyn called out for Chrissy and I replied saying that I was upstairs and asked if she could come up. I heard the clatter of heels coming up the stairs and suddenly Gwyn and her friend were both in the doorway looking at me. Gwyn promptly walked to the bed to check that my restraints were tight. She snugged everything up, and went back to her friend to pull her into the room.

"Chrissy -- this is Dawn. I'm going to share you with her this evening. We were talking at the bar, and the conversation turned to sex and fantasies, and Dawn told me that one of her biggest unfulfilled fantasies was to fuck a man in the ass. Through the conversation, I told her that if she would let me fuck her in the ass first, I could make her dream come true. That is when I texted you to get Chrissy ready.

"Dawn", Gwyn said as she moved to the closet and pulled out our toy box. "Chrissy seems to be all prepared for you to have your way with her. I think this red strapon should work well for you, and this is the harness that I used when I was just beginning. I think you should strip and let me help you into everything."

Dawn started removing her clothes, and Gwyn helped her step into the straps of the harness and pulled them up her legs. Gwyn took a few extra seconds getting everything hooked in properly, and then took the red cock into her mouth for a short blow job. Dawn gasped at the sight of Gwyn between her legs and then gasped again as Gwyn licked her fingers and pushed them into Dawn's wet pussy. She pulled them out and licked them clean before standing up and whispering something for only Dawn to hear. Gwyn then moved back to the toybox and pulled out her favourite harness and strapon combination. The dildo was about 7 inches long and it was the widest one that I could really enjoy being fucked with. She shed her clothes and shimmied her way into the harness before moving to me to ready me for Dawn's new dick. She shifted a pillow under me, and rubbed lube into my ass and all over Dawn's new red dildo, before assisting Dawn into position at the entry to my asshole.

Dawn was very tentative, and need a little encouragement, which came in the form of Gwyn positioning herself behind Dawn and starting to fuck her wet pussy. I knew that the ass would come later, but for the time being, every time that Gwyn thrust herself into Dawn, Dawn shifted a little further forward and the red dildo lodged itself a little further into me. Before long, Dawn was doing most of the work herself, and Gwyn retreated back to the toy box again. She grabbed a small butt plug and I could see her lube it up and walk behind Dawn again. She pushed the plug inside Dawn's thrusting ass and it only seemed to fire Dawn up more. By this point she was fucking me like she'd been doing it all her life. She was frenzied, and the more she got worked up, the more Gwyn was free to play behind her.

Gwyn once again shifted herself up behind Dawn to lean over her. She reached down and quickly pulled the plug from Dawn's ass and leaned herself onto Dawn's back and settled her strapon into position. She shifted her weight forward onto us and slid herself into Dawn's asshole without any difficulty. Within moments, Gwyn fucked her first female ass while Dawn continued on fucking me. I held off my own orgasm as long as I could, but the situation was not one that allowed for me to totally control myself, and I came faster than I would have liked. Our encounter ended up with me on my knees licking both Dawn and Gwyn to orgasm, and Dawn ended up with her tongue in Gwyn's ass that night as well.

The night had a few other twists and turns, and I may write about that whole evening and our further adventures with Dawn, but the moral of the story is that Gwyn was perfectly willing to share me when the mood struck. I certainly didn't mind, and Gwyn was anything but jealous or possessive, and she always made sure that she was well taken care of before the sessions came to an end.

++++++++++++++

Julie kissed me gently when I arose from under the table. It was the first time in our various encounters that she kissed me on the lips without there being some sense of her domination of me to come.

"I have a new couple coming to see me. They were recommended to me by someone out here in the suburbs, and they are very similar to the two of you. He is quite submissive, I think much more submissive than you, but his wife hasn't figured out how to control him yet, or maybe she's just not cut out for it. I have an idea that if the two of you are in a scene with them, and the dynamic of who is in control is clearly laid out at all times, they may pick up on your relationship and realize that it is just what they are looking for."

"I will arrange for outfits for you both that would hide your faces, as long as you don't mind being dressed in latex for the afternoon..." Julie smiled knowingly as she was fully aware of how excited I am by latex in general. "... and I can promise that you'll both really enjoy yourselves. My only big rule for you is that you'll have to obey me without any hesitation, and go with anything I suggest. You both know that I have your best interests at heart, but this particular setting will be more about the new couple than about you. You'll just be along to show them the way that their lives could look."

I looked at Gwyn for confirmation, but I knew that we would agree to anything Mistress Diana suggested. I would do anything at all for either of these fantastic women, and was truly under the heels of both, but Gwyn was a little hesitant.

"You're sure that they won't be able to tell who we are or identify us afterwards?" Gwyn asked.

"Absolutely" Diana responded. "You will be completely anonymous, but they will be entirely unmasked. They have to trust me and anyone I involve in their sessions, but in this setting, I won't ask for you to follow that same set of rules."

Gwyn and I looked at each other one last time, and nodded our heads to agree to each other before confirming to our Mistress that we would be there for her and would follow all her commands without hesitation.

Mistress Diana then gave us permission to fuck in front of her, and we quickly fell to the floor and fell into one another, only pausing to notice as Diana left out the front door, and again when we came together with mutual orgasm.

I guess the gig was ours!