A Layover in Boston

Story Info
Anyon meets a sexy black flight attendant!
28.1k words
4.72
18.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers

A Layover in Boston

By: Brayson Jackson

The hot water felt soothing as it sprayed his back. There really was nothing better than having a hot shower after an intense workout. Anyon stood enjoying the water as he lathered himself with body wash. He always had the same routine. First, start with his chest and then work his way down to his abs. Then he would clean his cock followed by his balls. The sensation of touching himself always brought his imagination to life. His mind wandered to his most recent lover, an exotic Asian women named Yuki. Yuki had long black hair and beautiful full lips that seemed to be made for sucking his cock. He visualized her mouth wrapped around the shaft of his cock, while she stroked his balls, her round, brown eyes staring back at him.

Anyon couldn't help but notice his cock was rock hard. He lathered up his cock one more time and gave himself a few strokes.

Can't right now. Need to be out of here in 10 minutes.

Tonight would be a guy's night out and he would be meeting five of his friends at a Boston bar.

Anyon quickly finished up washing the rest of his body and completed his kegel exercises. Anyon had learned how to flex his pelvic muscles and would complete the exercise seventeen times for three sets. Seventeen because it was his favorite number. He loved these exercises since he noticed that his erections seemed stronger, harder and his orgasms seemed more powerful.

For now, he pushed Yuki out of his mind, or at least tried too and stepped out of the soothing shower. Anyon stood before the mirror, shaving his face. Anyon stood at 5'11'' and his weight fluctuated between 180-185lbs. With his broad shoulders and athletic build, Anyon was the type of person who took pride his body. With a demanding workout regimen, his body was chiseled. He was ruggedly handsome with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Anyon's mother was Italian and his father Celtic, and he felt grateful that his skin could turn olive in the summer, but even in the winter, he still had a darker complexion indicating a southern European heritage. His father had loved the fact he received his mother's skin, knowing how much of a pain in the ass it was to have white skin that burned in the sun over the summer months.

Once done shaving, Anyon combed his hair. His hair was relatively short similar to what a typical business person would wear. Longer hair on the top with his sides shaved, but not shaved to the skin, just shaved enough so that when you ran your hand down the back you felt a bristly sensation. Anyon would run his fingers through his hair coating it with gel and to finish he would brush his hair from right to left creating a wave in the front. It was perfectly in place.

Once done, he threw on black boxer briefs. He decided to be a little more professional for tonight's guys out and wore a tight fit white colored shirt, with blue pin stripes that ran both vertically and horizontally to one another creating small squares. Anyon kept two buttons undone so that you could see his muscular neck. He also put on a pair of jeans and kept his shirt untuck. Casual, but professional he thought to himself. To top it off, he threw on a pair of brown shoes.

It was just about time to go, when his phone dinged indicating a text message. He figured it was Trevor asking him if he was ready or when the hell he would arrived. He swiped his phone open to look at the message.

It was not what he was expecting. It definitely wasn't Trevor. It was far better than anything he could imagine or expect. It was an image of Yuki. She laid on her back, with her legs up in the air spread wide. Anyon could see her perfectly shaved pussy, and her rock hard nipples pushing up from her tits. There was a caption that read, cum fuck me soon!

Immediately his cock sprung to life.

Not the best time to receive a message like this!

Another sound from his phone indicated another message. Anyon looked at his phone again.

Definitely not the right time.

This time it was a picture showing Yuki bent over standing up on her bed. She was wearing 6 inch red high heels, with a black thong. She had pulled the thong to the side to reveal her pussy lips. Those lips were glistening as he could see the wetness lubricating her swollen labia.

Shit.

Anyon's cock twitched. He could feel it straining against his pants. He wanted her. He wanted to come up from behind her and slip his cock slowly into her pussy. He wanted to grab those hips and thrust himself deep inside her. He wanted her to cum all over his cock while he planted his seed deep within that tight pussy.

If only there was more time. He'd go over there now. Anyon knew he was falling for the lust, but he needed to regain control. For Anyon, control and dominance was crucial in this situation. He knew that if he gave into the pictures, Yuki would get control and he could not let that happen. Yuki was a person who needed control in her life, but in the bedroom, she was turned on by a man that could control and dominate her. She was a submissive in the bedroom and being told what to do, was her arousal point. Anyon knew this and so his text message would reveal the exact opposite of his lust.

Anyon quickly typed a message. Tempting, but you're going to have to wait. Remember, I say when we get together. You will pay for your attempt to tempt me. Maybe even punished. He smiled as he sent the text.

The message was simple, yet powerful enough to let her know that he was in control. Anyon knew she would love that text. She loved it when he played hard to get or made her feel like she was less important to him. Anyon always wondered how almost degrading her, drove her excitement? There were so many times, that Yuki had asked him to call her a bitch or his little fuck slut. Anyon thought it may have been because she was so sexy and so many guys hit on her. She could clearly have any guy she wanted and yet she seemed to get off on Anyon's ability to make her feel like she was chasing him. In many ways, Yuki was a conundrum. She was ultra-successful in her life, but yet she craved to be submissive and dominated. She also loved challenges, which may have been the reason she was drawn to Anyon.

Anyon took one long, last look at the photo.

No doubt that women is gorgeous he thought. Just then he imagined Yuki on top of him, riding his cock up and down, her perfectly round tits, with brown hard nipples dangling in his face. He could see her move her face towards him and kiss him passionately as his cock drove inside her.

Just then another message beeped, awakening him from his reverie. This time it was actually Trevor.

You almost here?

Shit, I'm late. Need to get moving. She's going to pay for that.

Anyon quickly grabbed his keys and ran out the door. He was grateful for the distraction.

*

As usual the Caveat Bar located in downtown Boston was packed on a Friday night. Anyon and his buddies were settled in a booth that overlooked the bar. The Caveat Bar was a true sports bar with Boston professional team memorabilia littered across the entire place. Pictures of all the Boston greats were hung all over the walls. A picture of the great Larry Bird making a behind the back pass, while another picture of Carlton Fisk's game winning home run in the World Series were staples within the place. Large Televisions were also scattered throughout the bar and on this cold November evening, the Bruins were playing host to the Canadians, which was being broadcasted on every television.

Anyon sat with his back to the wall enjoying his time with his five closest friends. Trevor, Chad, TJ, Liston, and Jacks. All were friends from college and had settled in the Boston area. In college, they had played on the golf team, which had created bonds that would last a life time. Even now as grown adults and each successful within their chosen fields they still made time for each other. It was after graduation from college when they had made an agreement and commitment to get together at least once a month to see each other and stay close. To this day, they stayed true to that commitment.

For Anyon, it was a great to meet his buddies and catch up. He loved to see how each were doing and hearing about all their life adventures. Often, they would reminisce about things that took place in college, but now their conversations revolved around the women in their life and the struggles associated with their professional lives. Tonight however, Anyon felt distracted and that distraction was fueled by knowing that at this moment he could be balls deep in Yuki. He knew exactly what he wanted to be doing. Bury his face between her legs and lick her wet pussy until she came in his mouth.

Damn that woman. Always distracting me.

Reality quickly called him back.

"So Anyon, how goes the financial practice?" TJ asked him while sipping a beer. TJ was the talker of the group, he always seemed like he could talk to anyone. TJ by trade was a sports psychologist who worked with various college athletes. Slightly taller and far more lankier than Anyon, TJ looked more like a professor than he did an athlete, but make no mistake, TJ was a tremendous athlete. However, Anyon always found him to be an even better person. TJ was the type of guy that would do anything to help you in a time of need. Anyon had liked him right from the start when they met at their college golf tryout.

"Pretty good, can't complain. Working on a big case right now with a couple who is looking to invest in REITs."

"REITs?"

"Yeah real estate investment trusts. They provide a way to invest in real estate without actually owning the real property and your money is diversified across multiple companies within the real estate market. So not just one company, but many."

"Interesting, you recommend it for me? TJ asked. Anyon was use to this. People were always asking him for investment advice. He actually really enjoyed providing guidance, but he always knew that he had to walk a fine line. In today's investment world, everything revolved around suitability. You can never recommend anything without knowing the financial needs of your clients.

"Possibly it depends. Depends on your risk tolerance and what you're trying to accomplish within your portfolio."

"You know me Anyon, I don't mind a little risk here and there." He smiled as he said this. Anyon knew for sure that TJ was actually the exact opposite. TJ was always calculating risk in head. He always had to weigh the risk vs reward. Out of all his friends, TJ was by far the most conservative.

Anyon chuckled at his buddy and just shook his head. "Let me run the numbers for you."

Just then their waitress named Savannah, reached over to Anyon and passed him a drink. Savannah was a red head beauty, probably still in college and had been serving the guys throughout the night. Anyon was a little confused, he had not ordered a drink. He was still sipping the water he had received earlier. "This is from the woman at the bar." Anyon looked confused, he had no idea who sent him the drink.

Anyon looked towards the bar and on the far right side was a group of four women. They were laughing and talking. One of them looked his way and caught Anyon's gaze.

Anyon grinned as he recognized her immediately, it was Jessica Crisp, a former colleague of his at a previous firm. Anyon had worked with her when he first became a financial advisor. Last time he had seen her was about five years ago when he attended a conference in New York. Jessica had gotten married and moved to a firm in New York City so she could be with her husband who was actually a chef within the city.

Jessica lifted her glass in the air as a sign to greet him. Anyon smiled back and waved to her.

Jessica was average in height around 5'5 with dark brown eyes. She had blond hair and was slim. She had a figure that could definitely draw a person's attention. She had average sized boobs, but her back side was to die for. She had a thick ass that seemed to bounce perfectly when she walked. She had a friendly personality, was extremely genuine, and someone you would want to introduce to your parents as a potential future wife.

For Anyon, she wasn't his type. Anyon really enjoyed their professional, working relationship when they worked together. She also became a good friend to Anyon and they would have lunch together and discuss the challenges of working in the financial sector. Although, when he first met her, he knew that if the opportunity presented itself, he probably would have gladly bent her over from behind and had his way with her. As time went on, he and Jessica became good friend and Anyon looked at her more as his buddy than a sexual partner.

"It's a guy's night and Anyon still gets a free drink from some woman. Why can't I ever get a free drink?" complained Trevor jokingly.

Anyon laughed, "This is from an old friend. Haven't seen her in a while."

"Who is it Anyon?" asked Liston. Liston was looking over at the bar checking out the women sitting together.

"It's the women on the far right, with blond hair, sitting with those other women. Her name is Jessica Crisp. She lives in New York City now."

"She's hot!" said Liston, why don't you invite her and friends over.

"Well I can, but just so you know, she is married. So don't get any ideas."

"So what! Her friends maybe single!" Liston spoke in a sarcastic voice.

All of Anyon's friends were single, except for Chad, who was happily married. Any opportunity to meet women, even if it was a guy's night, would be fine with each of them.

"As long as Chad is fine with it, I'll go over and invite them to join us."

"You guys never change!" He smiled shaking his head back and forth. "Go for it guys, I can strike up a conversation with the married one." Chad was always the most understanding one.

"You need help Anyon talking to those women? You know I can help." offered Trevor. "Maybe I should go over there instead, we don't want you to frighten them away." Trevor always had a sarcastic response. He was the most sarcastic.

"No thanks Trev, I'll go over and say thank you, but if I need some help, I'll make sure to call you over," Anyon responded as he looked behind him, smiling making his way to Jessica.

"Hey you just might need too. You never know!"

As Anyon walked towards Jessica something caught his eye. A woman a little shorter than him was wearing a black skirt, high heels, and what looked to be a black suit jacket. She had long black hair and her skin was mocha. He only caught a glimpse of her, but she looked so attractive as she moved fluidly and confidently through the bar. Anyon found confidence sexy and from the back this woman looked great. Anyon wanted to see what she looked like from the font, but she disappeared around a corner. Regardless, he knew he had to thank Jessica and convince the women to join them.

"Hey Jessica!" Anyon smiled at her and spoke with a tone of happiness and surprise at seeing her.

"Anyon! How are you?" she said in a friendly excited voice.

She stood up and gave him a big hug. "It's so great to see you!"

"I know! It's been a long time! Thanks for the drink, I appreciate it. You remembered I love lemonade."

Jessica smiled and laughed. "How could I forget, you're the only financial advisor I know that doesn't drink! Besides, I still owed you for the cab ride back in New York at that conference."

Anyon had completely forgotten and said "oh yeah, I forgot about that. You didn't need to repay me for that! So what are you doing her in Boston?" he asked.

"Well my husband Brian is up for a business meeting and I decided to come up and see my old friends and have a girl's night out!"

Anyon nodded. "Awesome! Me too, but a guy's night.

Jess nodded. "So what about you? Are you still working in Boston or living here?"

Anyon nodded. "Yeah I have my own practice now with a partner. We are doing financial planning for all sorts of clients so, yeah things are going well."

"I'm so happy for you, I knew you would do well!"

"So Jess are you going to introduce us to your friend?" A woman with a sultry voice asked

Jess turned around to her friends behind her. She was not surprised by their wonderment of who Anyon was. He looked better than she remembered him. His body looked even more defined and his blue eyes shone brightly as he looked at her. He looked great and she was sure one of her friends would want to hook up with him.

"Of course Jen! Jess said sarcastically. "Can I get caught up with my friend first? Everyone this is Anyon, we worked together a while ago and he's a successful financial advisor here in Boston" Anyon causally waved and slightly bowed his head forward with his lips pursed together in a small grin. It was a humble form of greeting.

Each woman introduced themselves. Anyon remembered each of their names because he believed remember a person's name demonstrated sincerity, but also respect. He always found it annoying when someone said, I'm not good with names. Anyon usually found that to be an excuse as well as a lack of skill. He also found that some people were just flat our arrogant and not remembering a person's name was a sign of being too important.

Caitlin had introduced herself first. She had blond hair and green eyes. She was cute with a slim figure. Anyon didn't find her attractive as Jess, but she seemed very pleasant. Then there was Jen who was the loud one of the group. Jen was the one who had called over to Jess to make the introductions. Jess was a thicker woman and Anyon knew she would be perfect for Trevor. The fact that she was thicker was an added bonus for Trevor. Trevor enjoyed thicker woman and to Jen's credit, she had a plump ass with tits that were straining against her turtle neck.

Finally, there was Rachel. Rachel had a tight figure and was very attractive. She wore a black sweater that concealed her tits and tight blue jeans. She was fairly quiet and Anyon felt as if she was trying to size him up as the other women introduced themselves. Anyon found her to be the most intriguing, but wasn't really sure why at the moment.

"It's a pleasure to meet of all you. My friends and I were wondering if you ladies would care to join us at our table. I'd be happy to get the next round for everyone." Anyon wasn't trying to show off it was a genuine gesture of appreciation.

"What do you think ladies?" asked Jess. "I know I don't mind."

"That would be great! Jen exclaimed practically jumping out of her chair with a mixed drink her hand. "We would love to join you guys!"

"We just need to wait for Iris." Jess reminded everyone.

"Iris?" Anyon asked.

"Oh Yeah, Iris is a friend of mind from college. She had to take a phone call and stepped out. Iris is a flight attendant and staying in Boston tonight. I posted on Facebook that I would be bar hopping in Boston and she saw the post and reached out. It was a great coincidence. Haven't seen her in two years!"

"So I guess we should wait then." Anyon replied. "This is great, nothing better than keeping my buddies waiting. They'll think that I haven't convinced you guys to come join us." Anyon laughed with a sarcastic tone.

"We could have you walk back by yourself and tell them we aren't coming" Caitlin suggested as a way to prank them. "Surely, they'll think you've lost your game!"

Anyon smiled and nodded. "I don't think I ever had any game, but I appreciate the sentiment. I would love to see their reaction if you ladies don't come over to our table."

"No game! I doubt that! I'm sure you have no trouble with the ladies Anyon." Jess reminded him in a friendly way.

Anyon smirked and then shrugged while saying, "You'd be surprised."

Somehow this opened up a discussion as they waiting for Iris.

BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers
123456...8