A Layover in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris' hand ventured further down his body. She wanted to feel his cock and her hand moved slowly towards the bulge in his pants. Despite wanting to grab his cock quickly she wanted to build some anticipation as well. So instead, she rubbed Anyon's stomach over his shirt. She created a pattern in which she would move her hand closer to the bulge and then move her hand back up away from the bulge. Every time she went back down, she would get closer to the bulge.

Anyon could feel Iris' pattern. He could feel how close she was to getting to his cock and he wanted her to touch him, but he loved the way she was building the anticipation. That was a major turn on for him. Some women didn't do this and this indicated to him that Iris was very experienced. While she built up the pleasure, Anyon decided to increase his own pleasure techniques by moving his mouth around her neck to her ear where he started nibbling.

"Fuck." Iris let out a moan of pleasure as she could feel the mouth on her ear. Her ear was a major erogenous zone for her. She had no idea why, but any biting, kissing, her sucking on her ear lobe lit her pussy on fire. This pushed her desire and now she needed to feel his cock. Her hand slipped down and grabbed his cock through his jeans.

Mmmm. She thought. Iris began rubbing Anyon's cock through his jeans, which made Anyon let out a quiet, oh shit. As she rubbed, she could feel Anyon, moving his way down to her chest. His lips and tongue felt electric on her bare chest. He hadn't even removed her cloths yet, but she loved the way he slowly moved down her body. There was no rush in this man. He was savoring her.

"I want to kiss every inch of your body." Anyon announced.

Iris gripped Anyon's cock a little harder and archer her head back. A long moan escaped her lips as she could feel Anyon's large hand grab her ass. She could feel him pull her ass which pushed her body into him. While he gripped her ass his mouth continued its assault on her chest. Anyon was getting closer to her mounds and he wanted to suck her beautiful large tits, but there would time for that. Instead he moved his way back up to her neck.

Iris could feel her pussy pulsate as she grinded into him. She kept hold of his cock, but threw her head forward. She grabbed Anyon's head with her free hand and kissed him deeply and passionately.

Both Anyon and Iris could feel the electricity between them. They wanted each other. They wanted to explore each other's body. Both had a feeling of fucking right there, but then that would mean a lack of control and the possibility of not maximizing total pleasure.

Anyon moved his hands up and began pulling Iris's blouse from her skirt. Iris began to read his intention. She released his cock and raised her hands above her head. With one quick pull, her blouse was off her and headed to the floor. Anyon continued kissing her.

Iris started unbuttoning his shirt, as Anyon moved his hands down her back. He bypassed her bra strap and reached again for her ass. He located the zipper that was on the back side and began to unzip. The zipper only moved about an inch or two before stopping. Anyon moved his hands to each side of her hips. Slowly and gently he pulled down and the skirt began to drop exposing her round, mocha ass.

Iris's skirt dropped to the floor, as she unclasped the last button on his shirt. Anyon's muscular chest and abs were exposed. Iris took both of her hands and moved them up his body. She could feel the power and solidness of his body. She could feel his chiseled pecks and she finally reached his broad, cut shoulders and pushed the shirt towards his arms. She pulled at the sleeves which removed the shirt altogether revealing his muscular biceps and forearms.

Iris stopped kissing his lips and moved to his neck. As she sucked gently, she moved her hands to his belt and removed the clasp. Iris then moved her lips down to his chest while her hands unbuttoned his jeans. She found his zipper and then slowly unzipped his pants. She pulled the back side of the pants as her mouth found Anyon's right nipple. As she did this, the front of his jeans got caught on his bulge. Iris moved her hand underneath Anyon's briefs. Her hand immediately found his hard cock stuck with in the briefs, which was straining against the fabric, desiring to be released. She gripped his cock and freed it from the tight spot it was stuck in.

Anyon moaned as Iris gripped his prick. Her black hands began stroking him, and he could feel the softness of her hands engulf him. He looked down as his pants fell to the floor, while Iris continued kissing his chest and her hand jerked up and down along his swollen shaft. Pleasure radiated through his body, as Iris dropped to her knees, kissing his abs on her way down. It was perfect as Anyon loved the way she worked slowly and methodically. It created a sense of anticipation so few woman provided him.

Iris looked up at Anyon, she licked her lips. She was still in her bra and panties, and had not removed her black heels. She wanted to taste his cock and she could no longer wait. She stroked him gently, feeling his girth. She looked at him. He was looking straight at her with those piercing blue eyes. He was handsome and she wanted every part of him.

Iris continued looking at Anyon has she pointed his cock towards the entrance of her mouth. She couldn't help but notice, how her mouth was watering. No more waiting, she had to have this perfect cock. Iris slipped his large cock into her mouth as her lips wrapped around the mushroom head.

Anyon could feel the warmth and wetness of Iris' mouth. It felt amazing. He watched her as her mouth glided up and down the shaft, while her eyes never broke away from his glare. It was so erotic, it was hard not to cum right then. Iris pulled his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue all the way down his shaft from the head to the base of his cock. Her eyes stayed on him as her tongue found his balls.

Anyon moaned. "Oh shit."

Iris began sucking his balls, while her hand stroked his cock. Anyon watched as this beautiful black woman pulled his balls with her mouth.

Anyon was going to cum. Each suck of his balls and stroke of his cock brought him closer. Anyon wanted to face fuck her and blow his load deep in her throat. He wanted so desperately to lose control, but he knew that would not be the way. She deserved better and he would have let her down if he did.

Iris worked her way back to his shaft. Her mouth engulfed his cock again while her other hand gripped and stroked his balls. As she tried to deep throat him, her free hand continued to assault his balls, this time pulling and stretching him. It felt so good to have his balls tendered too.

Anyon moaned louder. He must be close she thought.

She looked at him and pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth. She continued to stroke him now with both hands. A fast pace, but also soft. She never squeezed very tight and she focused on the area just underneath his mushroom head as she knew it was filled with nerve endings to maximize pleasure.

"Go ahead Anyon, cum in my mouth. You know you want to. You know I want to feel that warm wet cum drain down my throat. Cum for me baby. I want to taste you."

Anyon wanted the release and he knew he could cum, but he stopped himself.

Shit this is hard, but I can't give in now.

With one quick motion, he reached down with both hands and grabbed Iris by her face.

Iris knew what was coming. So many guys had done this to her. She figured she was about to be face fucked.

"So that's what you want baby, you want to fuck my face, well go ahead, fuck my face!"

Anyon gently pulled her face up and pulled her towards him.

Surprised, Iris began to stand up. She looked at Anyon who moved his lips to hers. A passionate kiss ensued. She could tell he was hungry for her. Just then, Anyon lifted her up by her ass. Iris felt his strong hands gripping her, feeling her ass, and moving his fingers towards her asshole and pussy. She wanted his hands all over her body, it felt so right. He carried her towards the bed. It was her turn now. As he took a step, his arm moved to the clasp of her bra and with one hand he unclasped it, her large C tits jutted forward.

Anyon lowered Iris to the bed and finally he could take in her large black tits. Her nipples were hard and shot out a half inch. She had perfect areolas, as they were the size of a quarter. Anyon admired her tits and couldn't wait to suck them. Iris laid on the bed with just her red thong. Anyon didn't bother to remove her black pumps. He wanted to see her legs in the air with those pumps on.

Anyon lowered himself on her and started kissing her. His mouth opened as did hers. A perfect unison ensued. Anyon could feel Iris's tongue enter his mouth. Their tongues collided fiercely with one another. Kissing seemed to ramp up their passion and at the same time they both started dry humping each other. Anyon pushed his hips down, while Iris pushed her hips up. Anyon wanted to fuck her so bad. He was tempted to peel Iris' thong to the side and stick his throbbing cock inside her.

Control.

Anyon moved his lips away from Iris and started kissing her neck again. He began lowering his body, kissing her upper chest and moving slowly towards her tits. He wanted each kiss to tease her and build tension. As he made his way to her tits, the teasing intensified. Anyon kissed the top of her left tit. He dragged his tongue slowly towards the nipple, but once he reached the areola, he stopped. He used his tongue to make a complete circle all around Iris's erect nipple. As he did this, his right hand, traced the areola of Iris' right tit with his index finger. He came so close to the nipples, but never actually touched them with either his tongue or finger.

Iris moaned. The teasing was perfect. She wanted to feel Anyon's hot mouth all over her nipple, but the sensations she was feeling from his mouth and hand created a tingling feeling all over body. Her pussy was on fire and she loved the way Anyon was taking his time with her.

Anyon continued kissing around her nipples. He switched to Iris' right tit and his left hand circled the nipple of her left breast. Tension was the most important goal at this point. Anyon decided to make his next move, he would live her tits and make his way down, leaving the erect nipples with desire to be sucked.

Iris could feel as Anyon as he worked his way down to her stomach. His mouth kissing and sucking each part of toned stomach. She reached and grabbed the back of his head. She knew what was coming. She needed his mouth and couldn't wait. She was ready to push head down there. His mouth was the water needed to clench fire in her pussy.

Anyon reached her pubis and began kissing. Iris moaned.

So close. Keep going Anyon. I need that mouth.

Anyon moved closer to her pussy. He knew he could dive right in, but with Iris, he wanted more teasing. He wanted to give her maximum pleasure. He took in the view of her pussy. It was hard to restrain himself, Iris' pussy was so sexy. Her black pussy lips were swollen, while the inside of the lips were pink. He could see her clit protruding out of her hood and he couldn't wait to wrap his lips around it.

"You're beautiful Iris" he said. "I can't wait to taste you."

Anyon was so turned on by the site of her pussy that he wanted to suck and fuck her right then and there, but knew this pussy deserved more than just fucking. This woman deserved to be worshipped.

Anyon continued on. He put his mouth dangerously close to her clit and literally breathed over it. Iris could feel his warm breath. She was ready and moaned in anticipation for his wet mouth. However, just as she thought she knew what was coming, Anyon moved his mouth to left, away from her pussy. Iris could feel his hot mouth kissing her inner thighs.

"Oh fuck!" Iris moaned. Anyon kissed her inner groin and then dragged his tongue from her groin back closer to her pussy lips. Once again, he moved dangerously close to her pussy that he could smell her. Iris wondered if she was finally going to feel his mouth and tongue on her swollen lips. She wished he would just give in and suck her.

Anyon's tongue almost licked her outer labia, but he decided it was not time yet, and moved his tongue back in the direction of her groin.

Iris could feel his tongue move away from her pussy. What the fuck? This motherfucker is teasing me. Stop teasing me and give me what I want! Lick my pussy!

Iris realized that Anyon was not going to give into her. He was in complete control. She started to understand that he was building her tension. As frustrating as it was to have his tongue so close to her pussy and then move away, she realized that it would be so much better once he did dive in. She would be patient and enjoy his attention to detail, but this was a much more interesting experience than she had expected.

Anyon moved his tongue back to her inner groin and gave her a kiss. Then he started moving his mouth down her leg. He kissed and sucked her quads, then her knee cap. He worked with precision and patience. Anyon kissed her calf muscle and Iris started to believe he wanted to kiss every inch of her body. She had never had a man touch her whole body and savor it the way Anyon was. It was an amazing experience to have your body touched in every way. Anyon even kissed her foot after he peeled her shoe off, exposing the manicured toes.

Iris was not expecting the electricity that was sent coursing through her body as Anyon's lips sucked the arch of her foot. She whimpered as she could feel that electricity hit her pussy. Anyon continued on and even sucked her toes. One by one he put each digit in her mouth. The electricity in her body intensified and she moaned louder, all from her foot being kissed and sucked.

Anyon enjoyed the reaction he was getting from Iris. He knew the pleasure was building for her. Anyon moved his attention to her right foot. He popped off her shoe and it fell to the floor with a quiet bump. He held her leg off the ground and kissed the arch of her right foot. Again, Iris moaned. He continued kissing and sucking her toes. Anyon's own desire to taste Iris grew, but he too needed to be patient. He started working his way back up her body. He kissed her right calf.

Iris' calves were so defined, he loved that he was kissing a woman who was so toned. He thought about how he could see these calves when she was walking the bar. Now they were bare and he was caressing them with his hands and mouth. Soon these legs would be above his head as he drove his cock deep inside her.

Anyon's right hand moved up her leg further. His hands always led the way. His mouth played catch up and he made a line of kisses up Iris' right quad. His left hand squeezed her left quad. Iris watched as Anyon made his way back to her pussy. Her desire increased and she wondered if she could take any more of the anticipation. As Anyon reached her inner groin, she whimpered and said, "Yes baby! I want you to touch me, I need you to lick me!"

Anyon worked his tongue from her right groin towards her pussy lips. Once again he could smell her and he could actually feel her wetness without his tongue touching her. His tongue was now only centimeters from her pussy. Not yet. Again, he moved his tongue away from Iris' lips. He moved his tongue back towards her right inner groin.

Iris moaned. Her hips started slowly and gently humping the air. Anyon noticed her excitement. She's almost ready he thought to himself. Anyon started to make his way back up her body, but before he did, he hovered over Iris' clit and then looked at her. Anyon and Iris eyes locked on to one another. Anyon could see the lust in her eyes. He could see the desire the passion. He could feel her dry humping the air.

He smiled at her. "You're almost ready." Anyon lowered his face to her clit, looking as if he was going to suck it. Then at the last second, his mouth kissed her pubis area and left the clit behind. Anyon started kissing her stomach while his hands moved to her tits. Again, his fingers made circles around the nipples. One kiss after another he climbed her body. Anyon brought his mouth right between her heavy tits and kissed the cleavage.

Iris was now dry humping him and pushing her pussy into his cock. She was so turned on and her pussy was on fire. Her nipples ached to be touched and sucked, while Anyon continued kissing every part of her body. All the parts, but the ones needing the most attention. Iris wanted to scream out to touch her, fuck her, suck her, do anything to her, but she realized that Anyon had ignored her before and he would dictate when he touched her. So she continued to take the teasing. She also trusted that Anyon knew exactly what he was doing and she would let this play out.

Anyon continued kissing her and made back to her neck. Once again he kissed the nape of her neck. Iris' head automatically tilted back so that he could suck it more. Anyon loved the way she tilted back because he could feel her tits and hard nipples press into him. He could also feel Iris bucking her hips into him. His cock had clearly touched her pussy, but never close to actually going in. He felt that would be cheating. Anyon could feel how wet she was and it was tempted for him to thrust his hips into her, but that also would be cheating. So he moved his lower body away from Iris so that his legs were perpendicular to her body.

"Oh my God baby, that feels so fucking good!" Her voice whispered through Anyon's ear. Anyon lifted his head up and then kissed Iris passionately on the mouth. She kissed him back while still thrusting her hips. Only this time, she was thrusting empty air. Iris' hands grabbed his face. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and kissed him with so much passion. Her nipples, clit, and pussy hadn't even been touched and she was ready to cum. The kiss sent electrical impulses down her body.

Anyon broke their kiss and started to move back down her body. This time he moved a little quicker, but not much. He kissed her neck and as he did, his left hand continued its circles around her left nipple. He worked his way down kissing her upper chest and finally he reached her tits. Taking his time, Anyon kissed the upper part of her tit and then worked his way down getting closer to the nipple. He squeezed her tit from underneath and then took his tongue and began circling the nipple.

Iris moaned. "Oh fuck baby that feels so good." Iris once again was being set up. She truthfully had no idea whether he would her suck her nipples, but having his tongue so close was sending waves of pleasure down her body. She could feel Anyon's hand reaching for her other breast and a finger making circles around her nipple. It was tantalizing, but the anticipation build up was like nothing she had felt before. This was incredible foreplay, the patience Anyon was demonstrating was unique.

Anyon could feel the desire coming from Iris. It was time. Anyon looked up at Iris as his tongue traced the areola around her nipple. Her eyes were closed and she was whimpering. Perfect! Anyon made one last pass with both his finger and tongue and at the very same time, his mouth sucked the perfect black nipples while his fingers pinched Iris other nipple.

"Holy shit! Yes baby! Yes!" Iris was both surprised and delighted. She could feel his warm, wet mouth on her nipple and his fingers rolling her other nipple. It was incredible to have so much tension finally be released and this was only on her aching nipples.

Anyon again worked with precision. He flicked the nipple with his tongue and then would follow up with a long suction of her nipple. Anyon even tried sucking part of her tit in his mouth, but it was far too large. Anyon even started to gently bite and nibble the nipple which sent even more pleasure radiating down Iris' body where she could feel it in her clit. Anyon switched to her other breast and gave it the same treatment, while his other hand fondled the breast that had just been sucked.

1...345678