A Layover in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miami actually, but I don't know how long I'll stay there. May want to be closer to Tampa because that's where my parents are now. They're getting older now and I would like to be closer to them"

"Miami, interesting place. I went there once for a job interview. It's always warm."

"Not just warm, hot! The people, the places, it's a hot mess." she replied. "Sometimes I get bored though. Same people, or same type of people. I like interesting people. People that are different. You told me earlier you were from Massachusetts, how come you've never moved or is there something keeping you here?"

Anyon studied Iris for the moment. She was looking over at the bar. Anyon looked at her white blouse pushed out by her larger tits. He could see her cleavage as there was a deep crevice. A crevice he wanted to explore. Iris' beauty could force anyone to spill their life story or secrets. This was an innocent question and he didn't mind answering, but he wondered how deep Iris would want to dive in his life.

"Not really. I mean my family is here and I have travelled, but I just never thought to move. Now, I have my financial practice, which keeps me here, but yeah it's pretty simple. I guess I'm comfortable here."

"You told me you grew up in Massachusetts, but you never actually told me the town you're from. Would I have heard it?"

"Probably not. It's a small fishing city. A place that was great to grow up in because the ocean is right there and so much to do."

"What's the name of the City?"

"Tremont."

"Tremont. Never heard of it."

"I wouldn't have expected you too. Like I said small fishing town."

"I definitely want to hear more about your home town, but first I must tell you, I have my pick!"

Anyon could barely hear her. He was mesmerized by her body as she moved closer to him and looked at him. He was having a hard time keeping it together and he wanted to let Iris know he was into her. He decided to make the night a little more interesting. Anyon leaned into her, his lips close to her ear.

"Glad to hear, but I wonder who's betting on us?"

Iris leaned her head closer to him. "Betting on us?"

"Yup, betting that you and I will be going home together."

Iris could feel his breadth on her ear. The sound of his masculine voice in her ear and the words coming out of his mouth sent an excitement that reverberated through her body.

Suddenly she was acutely aware of her nipples hardening, and a wetness seeping between her legs. She wanted to give in to him and tell him she wanted him, but that wouldn't be the way to build their desire.

Anyon let his head linger there for an extra moment.

Iris slowly shifted her head towards Anyon, stopping when her mouth was now by his ear, "Hmmmm, that's an interesting bet. That just might be the best bet of the night."

Anyon could hear her voice soften. He could smell her, and as the sound of her voice resonated throughout his mind, a fire began to rage in his pants. It was a feeling he had experienced thousands of times in his life. The feeling of how his balls would tingle and he could feel his shaft engorge with blood, lengthen, and bulge. Ready to be pleasured and give pleasure.

Their heads remained in this position.

"I know one thing." Anyon whispered.

"What's that?"

"You're not ready for me."

Iris smiled and a little smirk crossed her lips.

"Oh really, you think you've got what it takes?" Her sultry voice sounded even sexier. "You may think you can handle me, but you've got another thing coming."

Anyon began to move his head away from her. He looked her deep in the eyes, his blue eyes piercing Iris as he stared deeply into her. "You'd be surprised." Anyon turned his head and looked back at the bar trying to analyze potential hook-ups.

Who is this guy? Iris thought. She watched him as he took a sip of water and analyzed the bar. Interesting. Confidence, but at times cockiness. Caring and genuine, yet mysterious and unknowing. He was a man in control, but she wanted to see what he was like when he lost control. Just then an image of Anyon throwing her down on the bed and ripping off her blouse, exposing her brown tits, with hard dark nipples popped into her mind. She imagined him sucking her nipples, while a finger teased her pussy lips.

"Iris!" Jess called.

Then reality hit her straight in the face. She was awoken from her reverie. Her pussy was wet and she desired to be touched, but reality beckoned.

She turned to Jess. "Iris do you want another drink?"

Iris looked over at Anyon. Not a chance in hell. She wanted to be in complete control tonight.

"Thanks Jess, but I'll just have a water."

"A water? You sure?"

She continued to look at Anyon and then looked back at Jess.

"For sure!" She wanted to feel everything tonight. She knew that tonight, no matter what, Anyon was coming back to her place. He may think he was in control, but he had no idea. He was all hers and he would lose that control inside of her.

Jess could see the situation unfolding. Her friend Iris wanted Anyon, and Iris was not going anywhere without him. Jess was not surprised by their connection. They were both good looking people and probably would make a pretty good couple. Good for them she thought.

"Iris returned her attention back to Anyon. She leaned into him. Hey, I never gave you my pick. "

"That's right you didn't. So who do you have?"

"You see the pair over by the TV, kind of separated from the bar." Anyon looked in the direction in which Iris' eyes were directed. "The woman has black hair with a tank top on. The guy has jeans and sweater on." Anyon noticed them immediately.

"Yes I do."

"Well that my friend, is my pick. I bet you they go home with each other tonight, and I bet, they will leave over the next hour."

Anyon nodded his head. "Okay, we'll see. We'll see."

"So who do you have?"

Anyon thought for a minute. He actually thought that was a great pick. He had noticed them earlier as the two of them seemed to be moving away from the group of people they were with. Definitely a good pick. He focused back on the woman with the blond hair wearing a sweater. Anyon observed her body language. He noticed how she was interacting with the guy with the jeans and t-shirt. Anyon noticed that she was often touching his arm as he spoke to her. He even observed her leaning into the guy while stroking her necklace. Just then the guy lowered his head towards her ear. Anyon watched as he whispered something in her ear.

"Come on Anyon, you're running out of time."

Anyon watched as the woman looked up into the man's eyes and nodded while biting her lip. Perfect he thought.

"Okay I'm ready." He looked at Iris and then at the bar. "You see that couple over there. The woman has a black sweater, jeans, and blond hair. Iris could see a couple standing close to one another smiling and giggling. "That's my pick."

"Oh I see. I see." She nodded enthusiastically. "Hmmm interesting. Could be a good pick. Tell me, who's leaving first my pick or your pick?"

"Tough call." He looked at Iris intently. He mouthed to her in a silent voice. "Maybe us."

Iris could feel butterflies in her stomach and a wave of anticipation rippled through her body. She could feel her pussy moisten and her nipples harden against her bra. She was speechless for the moment and all she could do was nod, but the nod alluded her. She was frozen in the moment. Excitement continued to build as all she could do was stare at Anyon.

Get a grip she thought to herself. His smoothness was definitely captivating her. I need to keep this interesting. Although for the moment she just wanted to leave with him right then and there, but this would not be the way to build his desire for her. She snapped out of her reverie.

"Hmmm, we'll see Anyon, we'll see." She hoped this would be enough to keep building the tension between them. She couldn't give into him yet.

As the night continued, Iris and Anyon engaged in conversation with others at the table, but both knew they were just being polite. The two of them only had eyes for each other. They also continued their game of seeing which couple would leave together first. So far both of their picks were still in the bar, but it was a toss-up on who could leave first.

After some interesting conversation, Anyon needed to use the restroom. He excused himself and as he walked away, Iris watched him. She noticed him from the back side now. His confident walk and the assurance in himself was incredibly sexy. She loved that about certain guys, but Anyon seemed different. There was quiet confidence in him that she rarely observed in other men. She continued trying to listen to Trevor and Jen talk about a movie they had seen recently, but her mind focused on Anyon. She realized this could be an opportunity to get Anyon by himself. Iris decided to make an excuse and tell them she was getting another drink. She offered to get them something, but they declined.

As she walked, she noticed Anyon was stopped by a couple. Most likely a husband and wife, as she noted their wedding bands. She looked at the woman. She had light blond hair, a slim figure demonstrated by the tight, one piece, white dress she was wearing. The woman had firm tits as they strained against the dress. She was toned and seemed to have an air of importance. Iris watched as she raised the glass to her mouth and took a sip. The woman's eyes never peeled from Anyon and Iris noticed something else. The woman had placed her hand on Anyon's forearm and it looked as if she was gently squeezing it. Iris could tell that this woman was more interested in Anyon than her own husband. Iris could also tell by the way she smiled at him, the way her eyes glistened when she looked at him, she was clearly into him. Anyon remained standing with his hands in his pockets listening as the husband continued speaking.

Iris didn't blame the woman. Clearly she knew a sexy man when she saw one. However, Iris had already decided that Anyon was her man for the night, and she didn't want anyone to distract him from her.

Iris decided to move towards the bathroom.

As she did she noticed Anyon shaking the man's hand, and then the woman reaching in for a hug. Nothing out of the ordinary, but she did notice the blond haired woman whisper something in his ear. Whatever was said, didn't really change Anyon's posture. There wasn't any surprise movement. Probably innocent, but for some reason, Iris did not like the fact that this woman was close to him. This was her man for the night.

Iris called out to Anyon, which surprised her. She wasn't really expecting to be so territorial.

Immediately, Anyon turned in her direction. Once he saw her he could not help, but admire her powerful confident walk. She walked so effortlessly while Anyon grinned at her. It was more of lustful grin. She returned that smile as she walked towards him.

The woman standing next to her husband also admired the ebony woman coming towards them. She admired her long legs, and that tight figure. She was absolutely stunning. The woman also peeked at Anyon who had a sly expression on his face. She knew immediately that these two were into each other. Damn she thought, I'd love to watch these two in action.

As Iris came close, Anyon reached out and wrapped his arm around Iris neck and shoulder, bringing her close to him. She snuggled into his embrace by leaning her head onto his shoulder and moving her hand to his stomach. Both Iris and Anyon realized this was their first embrace, but it seemed so natural and easy. The touch of one another sent electricity through them.

Anyon looked at Iris as she settled into him. He whispered in her ear, "Did you miss me already?"

"You wish!"

After a brief moment of staring at each other, they realized that the couple was still looking at them. Anyon was quick to respond. "Trent and Lisa, this is my friend Iris. She's a flight attendant in Boston for the night."

Trent was the first to speak, "Nice to meet you Iris. Are you in Boston for just the night or for a longer time period?"

"Oh just tonight, but I make frequent stops in Boston."

Lisa was next to speak. "I'm Lisa." Lisa held out her hand immediately and shook Iris' hand. Lisa could feel the softness of her hands, but her strength was demonstrated in her handshake. A strong, firm, grip. Lisa mind began to wander. She could feel her pussy clench as Iris looked at her and shook her hand. She imagined both Anyon and Iris between her legs licking her swollen pussy lips.

"Nice to meet you Lisa. I was just heading to the ladies room to freshen up." Iris pulled her hand away from Lisa and looked back at Anyon.

"How long have you know Anyon?" Lisa prodded.

Both Anyon and Iris smiled at one another and laughed. "Actually we just met a few hours ago."

"I'd say that's about right. We have a mutual friend Jess that somehow we all ran into each other tonight." Anyon responded.

"It's really a crazy coincidence."

Anyon and Iris had just started to realize that it was a freak incident that they had met on this night. Two people that live in totally different states were now interacting with one another as if they had been friends for years. It all felt so natural to the both of them.

"That is quite a coincidence. You guys have other plans tonight?" Lisa asked

Iris spoke first. "We might, we'll see. Kind of depends on Anyon here. See if he can keep my attention long enough."

Anyon laughed. "That's good." He said nodding his head. "I'll do my best. So far she's been challenging. I like that though."

"I'm sure he'll keep your attention!" Lisa responded with a twinkle in her eye as she eyed Anyon.

For some reason, Iris did not like this comment. Of course he was going to keep her attention. It was going to be her pussy that would jerk his cock off. It was going to be her mouth to swallow his cum. Who was this bitch? Did she not know, how badly I want him? He's already made me wet. Fuck off bitch he has my attention.

Anyon spoke.

"Thanks Lisa, I appreciate that. I have my hands full. Iris is unique. Well, I hate to run, but I need to use the restroom and get back to our table. Great seeing you guys. We should plan on that movie night you suggested. I'd love that."

"Absolutely. I'll send you a text so we can get together." Trent responded.

Iris followed Anyon's lead. "Nice meeting you Trent. Nice meeting you Lisa." Iris shook their hands. Lisa glared into Iris' eyes. Iris held the stare. Then Lisa relented and said, "I hope you guys have a great evening." Lisa lowered her voice and said, "You're a lucky, beautiful woman Iris. Nice meeting you."

That statement along with the glaring stare, brought things into focus for Iris. She had misread the whole situation. Lisa was thinking that Iris was good enough for Anyon and Iris realized that Lisa was jealous. Maybe she did not have the relationship with her husband that she desired. Maybe she was bored. Who knew, but Iris nodded and looked in the direction of Anyon.

"Care to join me to the restrooms? Never thought I said that to a woman"

They all laughed and as they parted, Trent shouted, "Hopefully we see more of you guys!"

"Absolutely!" Anyon responded.

Together Iris and Anyon walked off holding hands both smiling at one another. The two happy to have a brief moment alone with one another. Lisa watched with envy, but she could feel it between her legs, those two were in for a long night.

*

Anyon collected himself in the mirror.

Crazy night he thought to himself. Pictures from Yuri, meeting Iris, and now running into Trent and his wife Lisa. Lisa looked great as always. Trent as usual was asking about a merger between two major tech giants. It was good to see them. His mind wandered to Iris again. Damn was he lucky to have met her tonight. Her body looked so tight. He imagined her body. He could see himself lifting up her skirt and bending her over the sink. Sticking his cock deep inside her warm, wet cunt. He imagined himself pounding her pussy with his cock, until he blew cum deep inside her. He imagined himself losing control and cumming hard.

What the hell is wrong with me? I need to keep it together.

Anyon splashed more water on his face. He knew the answer he needed. He needed to fuck. One more splash of water and a shake of the head. Leaning against the sink he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Keep it together. Keep it together. Let's go.

As he came out of the bathroom, there was Iris. She noticed him and their eyes locked at once.

Anyon soaked her in. The white blouse, with her cleavage showing. Her large tits popped up, straining against the material. He imagined they were firm, with hard, large nipples. Anyon looked at her legs, perfectly shaped as she stood with a poise of confidence and control. Although, her eyes did look filled with lust and there was a sense of passion and excitement. Anyon wanted her. His mind again returned to a place of lust. He imagined kissing her, kissing her neck, taking off her clothes, seeing her in her lingerie, caressing her body, sucking her nipples. Anyon began to lose control. He couldn't take it. He walked confidently towards her. This was his woman, and he would have his way with her.

Iris noticed Anyon making his way towards her. That powerful posture moving gracefully and with a purpose. She noticed he did not have a smile on his face, but more of a focused look and that look was centered on her or so she thought. She liked that look on him and she liked the way his attention felt on her. Within seconds Anyon was directly in front of her.

Anyon wrapped his right arm around her back and brought her close. As he did this his head lowered towards hers and his mouth opened just a little. All in one quick motion, Anyon and Iris collided with passion as their mouths connected for the first time. Iris could feel the desire and lust all in that one kiss. She was surprised at first by his forwardness, but welcomed it. Her body began to relax and she fell into it. Iris kissed him back with the same hunger as Anyon wrapped his arm around her back and his other hand gripped her face. It was as if her body was on autopilot as her hands moved towards his body and gripped him by his hips. She wanted more and to never let this moment end. However, just as quickly as it started, Anyon stopped and whispered in her ear.

"How's are bet coming?"

Iris was reeling in that moment. The kiss was powerful and yet gentle. Unexpected but wanted. The minute his arm wrapped around her she could feel a sense of security and desire all mixed into one. She didn't want the moment to end, but she was impressed with the control Anyon just demonstrated. Damn this guy she thought. He definitely kept it interesting and it helped her to want more of him. Then she made her decision. No more games she would have him tonight.

She leaned in again.

In the most seductive and lusty voice she could muster she looked at Anyon. She looked deep into his blue eyes and said "Bet's over. Whoever picked us, they win. I want you." She looked down at her own body and then back to his eyes. "Tonight this body belongs to you. I hope you can handle me Anyon. I can be a handful and I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed. Now let's get out of here." She leaned and kissed him. Their mouths opened wider and a passionate kiss ensued.

As they kissed, neither one of them noticed that there were a pair of eyes watching them. In fact, they were so enthralled in one another that they felt as if the bar was empty around them. Those eyes belonged to the blond haired woman Anyon had just spoken with. It was Lisa. Lisa noticed their interaction and she could not help but watch. She could see the passion between the two. She noticed the way Iris matched Anyon's lips. The motion of opening and closing their mouths as one. She could see the hunger in their mouths and the desire in their body language.

123456...8