A Layover in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do me Anyon. Do me again. I want it."

Anyon watched as the beautiful woman stuck her ass in the direction of his cock. Anyon could not believe how willing this woman was. He didn't say anything he just looked and admired the mocha complexion ass. His cock ached as he looked at her. He gave himself one more stroke and entered Iris inch by inch. Iris moaned as his cock penetrated her.

"Oh my fucking God baby." Iris pussy was tender, but she needed this. "Just please fuck the living shit out of me." She said it quietly and non-aggressively. It was a plea of desire. A plea to cum. Iris was tired from all of their activity, but her pussy ached and it needed to be pleased before they headed out.

Anyon picked up his pace. He fucked her over and over again. He fucked with control and passion. Iris held onto the wall as she took his cock from behind. Anyon wanted to see her face so he grabbed her right arm and pulled it behind her, her left hand remained holding herself up off the wall. Iris turned her face in the direction in which her arm was being pulled.

Iris looked again at the man, who was fucking her. His broad shoulders, muscular arms, and wash board abs all flexed as he drove his manhood inside her. She noticed how he continually stared at her as he fucked her. She loved the way he looked at her, it made her feel sexy and desired. His pace now picked up as they both held their eye contact.

Iris moaned louder as he did. She could feel her tits bounce back and forth. Each thrust inside her was more powerful than the one before. He pussy clenched around the thick cock.

"You're a fucking machine Anyon. I love being fucked over and over again by you! You're going to make me cum and then I want you to cum inside me baby. I want that seed to coat my pussy!"

Anyon thrusted deep inside her. He watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her big brown tits bounced heavily up and down her chest. It was so sexy to see a woman, with so much beauty and sexiness take his cock over and over again. It also turned him on to see the contrast between his white cock and her mocha black ass. It was a beautiful site to see his cock split her pussy lips open. Not to mention there was her ass. Every time his hips thrusted inside her, there was a sexy slapping noise and Anyon loved the way her ass recoiled and shook as he pounded her.

Iris moans began to soften as she moved her right hand against the wall to support her. Anyon could tell she was close.

"Oh shit baby. I'm going to cum. I love the way you fuck me! Oh, Oh, Oh yeah, I love that!"

Iris looked back at him one more time. She focused on the feeling of the cock thrusting her. She felt so vulnerable in that moment, but secure as Anyon was a man who could make her feel that way. She felt her tits bouncing and she felt like a true slut taking a cock which put her over the edge. She looked at him and the release finally came.

Anyon watched as Iris' eyes rolled in the back of her head. She started to whimper.

Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, oh shit. Fuuuuck! I'm cumming all over you dick."

Her pussy clenched and started to orgasm. Iris creamed all over Anyon's cock. This gave Anyon the notion that he could cum as well. Anyon picked up his pace and pounded Iris from behind. He grabbed her hips and thrusted with a hard force. Anyon felt the start of his orgasm building in his balls. He watched Iris ass recoil and he took in the sounds of the slapping as well as her moaning. The hot water drenched the both of them and Anyon's cock could feel the warm, wet pussy clenching him.

It was perfect. Anyon reached the point of no return in which his balls and cock spasmed.

"I'm gonna cum Iris."

Yes baby cum again. Cum inside me. Iris decided to talk dirty to him as he fucked her. "That's it baby fuck me hard. I bet Lisa is thinking about you fucking me right now. I bet she played with her pussy all night knowing you and I were fucking, sucking, and cumming. Think of Lisa right now watching you fuck me. Fuck me baby! Give me your cum! I need your sperm again!"

Iris could feel Anyon fucking her even harder. She could feel his girth stretch her a little bit more and she could tell he was close, as that primal grunt returned to his voice.

Anyon felt as if his body was going to explode. He loved how Iris talked to dirty to him. His cock throbbed as his cock entered her over and over again. Her pussy felt so good, yet it was the look of her face, the moans from her mouth, and the way her body felt tight and strong as he fucked her.

Anyon unleashed his seed deep inside Iris. "Oh fuck!" he shouted as his balls exploded his cum. He wasn't sure how much he had left, but he would give her whatever he had. Anyon kept his cock buried inside her as his cock pulsated dropping more cum in her already coated pussy.

"Oh shit Iris. You fuck so good. I wasn't expecting to get hard again after you gave me that blow job!"

Iris nodded at him as he slid his softening cock out of her pussy.

She reached over and kissed him on the mouth. "You fucking wear me out Anyon!"

She felt fatigued but completely satisfied. She washed her pussy as she could feel the cum drip from her slit. She felt grateful for the morning after pill in her purse. She would need that now.

"Where do you want to have breakfast? I'm starving after all that fucking!"

Anyon laughed. "Me too. There is a restaurant here in the hotel or we can cross the street and go to a breakfast place called All You Can Eat?"

"Let's go there! I love trying new restaurants."

"It's a good place you'll enjoy it."

Together Iris and Anyon kissed another few times and continued talking. Iris was the first to exit the shower. Anyon let the hot water soak his body. He felt relaxed and hungry. Time to get moving he thought.

Anyon grabbed the towel hanging on the shelf of the bathroom and draped it around his waist. He found Iris putting on a new pair of cloths for work. He then realized that he would be going home in the same cloths he wore last night. He laughed out loud.

"What is it?" Iris asked.

"This maybe the first time I leave a hotel room with nothing but myself and the cloths I had on from last night."

"Well there's a first for everything. Was it worth it babe?"

"Absolutely! Wouldn't have it any other way."

Anyon made his way over to Iris and gave her one last kiss in the room, "Definitely worth it!"

"Agreed. Let's get some breakfast. I'm starving" Iris kissed him one last time on the lips.

*

What a night.

Anyon laid back down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He felt tired, but satisfied. Anyon contemplated going back to sleep, but then realized he had missed his morning workout.

Better get to it.

Anyon looked at his phone. He just remembered he had not said goodbye to the guys last night. He checked his phone. Seventeen missed messages. He scrolled through the group text with his buddies. He read each of the texts quickly. Seems he wasn't the only one to get action last night. Looks like Trevor had hooked up with Jen. Jacks had also left with someone, but according to the text it was woman he had met a few days ago and she wanted a booty call.

Good for them he thought to himself.

As Anyon put on his gym shorts and Nike shirt, he could not help but think of Iris. He was intrigued by her. Over breakfast they both had exchanged numbers and both agreed next time she was in Boston, they would get together. He thought more about their night together.

The night they had shared seemed different for him. It seemed different from other hook ups he had. Iris was surely different. She was a lover of many skills, but there was something different about her that he could not figure out yet. Was this more of a feeling that she was girlfriend material or was he just infatuated by their sex? Anyon certainly wanted to explore it more. In time he thought to himself. For now he would reminisce about the incredible night of sex they both shared and most likely masturbate and cum to those moments. That would be for later though, right now he had to get to the gym.

His gym was only 10 minutes down the road. As he drove his phone rang to life. He answered with a quick hello.

"So do you miss me yet?"

Anyon smiled as he heard Iris' voice. "I think you might, since you're calling me."

She laughed. "You wish Anyon. Actually I was just calling to see if you were free in two weeks. I just got my schedule and it looks like I'll be in Boston on Saturday night. What do you think?"

"Hmm, maybe I should check my schedule."

Iris could tell he was kidding and just laughed.

"I'm pretty sure I can be available for that."

"Just pretty sure?"

"You never know. Maybe I'll just clear my schedule." Anyon knew he would clear his schedule, there was no doubt about that, but might as well humor Iris.

"Well let me tell you this, if you do, I'll give you something, I haven't given before."

"Hmmm, and what might that be?"

"My ass baby. Talk to you later."

Iris hung up.

Anyon's cock sprung to life. His cock throbbed in his pants. Thoughts of Iris' ass came rushing into his head. He pictured his cock in her tight asshole. Despite his previous night of activity he was ready to go all over. Damn that woman!

He sighed. What was it about the women he slept with? They always found a way to keep him wanting more. Maybe that was it. It was their ability to keep him interested was the reason he found them sexy. It was frustrating though.

Good thing I'm going to the gym, to work this off.

Anyon placed his phone down on the other seat and started his drive to the gym. As he pulled out of his driveway, a grin crossed his face, as Mrs. Gamora ran up the road ahead of him.

I'm either blessed or cursed today. Who am I kidding, I'm blessed.

Mrs. Gamora was a gorgeous 52 year old wife of teenaged girls and married to a pilot. She had long blond hair and a tight body that she clearly kept in peak physical condition. Most people didn't know she was in her fifties.

Anyon loved the way her body moved as she jogged briskly down the road. First Iris' ass confession and now this. This definitely wouldn't help the stiffness in his pants.

Love it when the world teases me with beautiful women.

Anyon drove past Mrs. Gamora and sent her a wave. She smiled, flaunting her perfect white teeth as she waved back. Anyon of course noticed her tits bouncing up and down as she ran. It was a gorgeous site to see. Mr. Gamora was a lucky man. Just then his phone pinged indicating a new message.

Anyon went back to his main message screen, but didn't recognize the number and it wasn't Iris'.

He tapped on the message.

You know me, you've seen me, but you don't know how much I want you. XOXO.

Anyon had no idea who the text was from, but was intrigued. He thought it may have been a wrong number.

Thank you, but I think you have the wrong number.

No I don't.

The phone pinged again and this time there was a picture of a woman wearing a pink, sexy night gown.

Anyon recognized her immediately.

Holy Shit!

Until next time...

The End

1...345678