A Layover in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for his next phase. As Anyon sucked her nipple, his right hand began to move down her belly towards her pussy. Iris could feel his hand moving in the direction of where he body needed the most attention. Oh thank God. He's finally going to touch me. Anyon got to the mound and pushed down gently. His hand moved slowly towards her clitoral hood. Go on baby touch that fucking clit. I need to cum. I need to feel you!

Right before Anyon could touch her clit, he moved his hand away towards her groin. Again his tease continued. Iris gasped as she could feel the strength in his hand as he kneaded her inner groin and mouth sucked her nipple. Iris couldn't wait to feel Anyon's fingers inside her. She prayed that he would touch her soon.

As if reading her mind, Anyon gave one last lick on her nipple, leaving a wet saliva stain on the erect, black nipple. He started to move back down towards her pussy. He again kissed her stomach working methodically, while his hands reached back up and squeezed her heavy tits. Iris watched him closely as he kissed her stomach. His eyes never left her. The desire to be licked intensified and she watched him reach her mound.

Anyon was so close. Once again he could smell her pussy. He couldn't wait to taster her, but one final tease before he gave her what she craved. His mouth. Anyon lowered himself, and placed his mouth directly above her clit. He leaned in to kiss it, but with only centimeters left, his mouth moved in the direction of her groin.

Son of bitch! This fucking guy! Just fucking lick my cunt. Iris screamed inside her mind. It wasn't frustration, it was more out of lust and desire. Do you not realize my pussy is on my fire? I need that mouth baby! Give me that mouth!

Anyon could feel Iris thrusting her hips back up. She was ready. He slowly made his way back towards her pussy after sucking on her inner groin. He kissed and lightly sucked as he once again bypassed her pussy and moved to her other inner groin. This was one final message to show Iris that he was still in control. He may have been able to read her body signals that told him to hurry up and touch me, but he was the one in control. He would decide when she would be licked.

Anyon's hands began to move down towards her pussy. As they drew closer to her mound, he began to work his tongue back to her pussy. He looked up at her as his mouth was now directly above her pussy.

"I've wanted to do this all night and now it's time for me to lavish you." Anyon's head lowered. His mouth was only an inch from Iris' clit. It was the moment they both had been waiting for. Anyon lowered his mouth lower. Iris could feel his breath on her. As if in slow motion, Iris watched as Anyon went down on her. Finally!!!!

Anyon's mouth kissed her pussy. It was a gentle kiss followed by a make out session. His mouth literally made out with her pussy. Iris was in heaven. All of the tension and desire was now coming to ahead. She could feel Anyon dedicating all of his attention to her pussy. His mouth opened and his tongue penetrated her pussy. She could feel the wet tongue inside her and she wiggled her hips to get more of the tongue in her slit.

Anyon kissed her pussy with passion and urgency, but yet controlled. With one long lick, he moved his tongue from the entrance of her pussy to her clit. Iris moaned. Anyon's tongue went to work on her clit. He started with small light licks and then started flick her clit, not like some porn actor, but a controlled flick that would give him information on what she needed. Anyon would vary the pace and pressure to determine what gave her the most pleasure. Anyon had to pay attention to her body language to gauge her interest. He needed to know if her clit was extra sensitive or did she need an extra amount of pressure?

So far Iris was moaning and seemed to enjoy everything. So Anyon decided to up the game, he needed to push Iris over the edge. Anyon moved his lips around her clit and engulfed with his mouth. He then proceeded to suck her clit with his mouth.

"Oh fuck baby." Anyon noticed how Iris' eyes were starting to roll in the back of her head. Getting closer. Good.

After sucking her clit a few more times, he wrapped his lips around her clit and at the same time started to lick her clit. Iris screamed.

"Holy fucking shit baby! That feels so fucking good. Oh shit I needed this."

His mouth was working her over. He varied the pace of his tongue licking her clit. Then he found a pace that was medium with the exact amount of pressure that sent Iris to whole new level of pleasure. Her hips started bucking him, she grounded her pussy in his face. Anyon took the thrashing never missing a beat. It wasn't easy though.

Iris could feel her eyes roll in the back of her head. She was going to cum at any moment. This was the best pussy licking of her life. This was the best foreplay of her life. She focused on the tongue licking her clit at the perfect pace. She could feel the suction coming from Anyon's mouth as his lips were sealed around her pussy. The pleasure was immense and her body naturally tried to keep pace with Anyon's tongue by humping his face. It felt so good, that she never wanted it to end.

Anyon decided it was time to push her over the edge and bring her to the final level. The release. Anyon moved his right pointer finger to the mouth of her pussy. Anyon didn't penetrate her, instead he just left his finger there, waiting and teasing. He wanted to give her more anticipation.

Iris could feel his finger. She wanted to him to penetrate her so bad, but she gave him the control. It felt good giving someone else control over her, but damn was it tempting. She could not believe his patience and devotion to his sexual process. He never wavered, which made him all the more sexy and powerful.

Anyon began to move his finger. Closer it moved towards her entrance.

She moaned and wiggled her hips.

Anyon began to make circular motions around the entrance, but never penetrated. He could feel her pussy dripping. Her pussy juice coated his finger, which would give him plenty of lube to enter her. Using his index finger, Anyon slowly started to penetrate Iris' pussy. He felt her wetness and warmth radiating from her body. He couldn't wait to stick his cock inside her, but for now he would focus on her pleasure. Anyon pushed his finger in deeper and once he could not go in any further, he pulled out slowly and repeated the process, the whole time his mouth sucked and licked Iris' tender clit.

Iris moaned over and over again as she felt the finger entering her hole. Anyon's pace was perfect and everything he was doing was building her orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked at Anyon for the first time in a little while. She could see his blue eyes looking straight into her while his mouth was closed around her clit while his forearm and finger worked in unison to penetrate her.

"You're the fucking best baby. I'm going to cum all over your face!" Iris was going to cum, but just as she was about to cum, Anyon pulled his finger out and released his mouth. Is he going to fuck me now? I'm just about to cum. Although I'll take that now! Iris had no idea what he was doing. She had no idea what was coming next, which made this encounter so unique. Every time she thought she knew what was coming, it was the opposite. Every move he made was opposite in comparison to other men she had been with.

Anyon never broke eye contact. He gave her a small kiss on her pussy and then lowered his mouth towards her entrance again. Once again he slid his tongue inside of her, but it was only once. Anyon lowered himself where he was now between her pussy and asshole. The perineum. His tongue protruded from his mouth and he licked her perineum. Electricity flowed through her body. She could feel it in her clit, she could feel her nipples harden. As Anyon licked this sensitive spot, his hand found her puckered asshole. He gently pressed his pointer finger on her rose bud, but didn't penetrate.

Iris could feel the sensation of Anyon's finger pressed against her butthole. Oh this fucking guy. He is going to be the end of me! He is touching me fucking everywhere! I fucking love this! Iris could feel Anyon's finger. It was wet from her pussy juice and she could feel him making circles on her asshole. Then he would alternate and rub it up and down, but he still hadn't penetrated her. As she felt his finger, she could now feel his mouth back on her clit. Her body arched up as and she moaned over and over again. This was all so much for her. The mouth on her clit, the finger teasing her asshole. She couldn't withhold her orgasm any longer. Her body was going to explode and she needed it!

"I'm going to cum Anyon! You're going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

Anyon watched as Iris about to reach her pinnacle. He thought about torturing her a little more and taking her mouth off her clit, but decided it was time. "Cum for me Iris. I want to taste when you cum in my mouth." His voice was husky and low. Anyon watched as Iris' eyes again rolled in the back of her head. Just as they did, Anyon penetrated Iris' asshole. He pushed his finger inside her with a perfect motion of speed and finesse.

"Oh my fucking God! Holy shit! Yes baby! Yes! I'm cumming!!"

Iris' pussy clenched and contracted the second the finger went inside her ass. She could feel her body clench with her orgasm and finally all that tension and anticipation released to the orgasm of her life. Iris continued to feel Anyon eating her pussy. He was now tasting her cum and he never relented. She looked down at him, his eyes never broke from her cum lusted stare.

"Jesus Christ! That was so good baby!"

"You're not done." The way Anyon said this sent a wave of desire across Iris. The way he said it gave her the indication that he was still very much in control and she had no choice. She liked being spoken to in this way.

Anyon continued licking her, but moved back to her perineum. His fingers gently rubbed her clit knowing that it was probably sensitive from her orgasm. Anyon moved his tongue back towards the entrance of her rosebud. He was so turned on that he could feel his cock throbbing. Watching Iris cum, only fueled him to help her cum harder. He also found her so sexy that he wanted to kiss every inch of her body and her ass hole was next on his list.

Anyon positioned himself so that he could raise Iris' legs up in the air so he could expose her ass hole. Iris grabbed her legs knowing what was coming. Anyon lowered himself, licked her perineum one more time and then moved his tongue to her ass.

Anyon started by licking her rosebud gently at first. His tongue flicked her ass over and over again. Gradually he started to pick up his pace. Iris moaned as the nerve endings came to life. Once again the pleasure radiated throughout her body. She had just cum, but was back to wanting more. She watched as Anyon licked her and his fingers found her clit. She was being worked over and she hadn't even felt his cock inside her yet.

Anyon gave her more pleasure as his mouth enclosed around her butt hole and just as he had done with her clit, he literally sucked and licked her ass at the same time. He loved making a beautiful woman moan out loud as he did nasty things. It sent his own arousal through the roof.

Iris shouted, "Fuck! Fuck! Anyon you're going to make me cum again."

Anyon continued sucking her ass, but then moved his right index finger into her pussy, while maintaining his left hand rubbing her clit from side to side. It took a little coordination, but the result is exactly what he wanted.

Iris' eyes again rolled in the back of her head as Anyon's fingers and mouth did wonders to her. She could feel her orgasm coming on again. There would be no stopping it. She just gave into the pleasure. Iris convulsed. "I'm cumming baby. You're making me cum again. Holy shit, holy fucking shit!"

Iris head shot back and her body tensed as she came again. She could feel her pussy contract pushing her cum out of her. Anyon could feel her wetness leak from her pussy. She was ready for him. He was going to fuck her. He moved his tongue away from her ass and gave her one last, long kiss and suck on her wet pussy.

Iris started to come to her senses as she felt the mouth on her pussy. She looked down at Anyon.

This man is going to get fucked like he's never been fucked before.

Iris wanted to take control. She had been dominated long enough. She had been pleasured and now it was time to show him and give him the pleasure he had earned. It was time for her to fuck him. Iris looked at him. She could see the lust in his eyes.

"Now it's my turn." She kissed him passionately on the mouth and then rolled him onto his back so she could get on top. Her mouth moved to his ear and nibbled at him.

"My turn baby. You sit back and enjoy the ride because I'm going to fuck you now!"

Iris lowered herself down Anyon's body. She kissed his stomach and without any hesitation, she got between his legs and started to suck his cock. Anyon's cock twitched the second he could feel Iris' mouth on him. She looked at him as she took his cock into her mouth. His cock was hard and throbbing. She stroked his shaft as her mouth slid down his shaft.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me baby, but first just enjoy my mouth." Iris dropped her mouth down the shaft again. This time she forced the cock down her throat. She worked hard to deep throat him. She could feel her eyes water, but she didn't care. Again her head released up, followed by a powerful suck on the way back down the shaft. She repeated the process and added her hand to stroke Anyon's shaft.

Anyon could feel the warm mouth engulf his cock. It felt incredible to have a woman deep throat him. The beauty of Iris engulfing him almost sent him over the edge, but he needed to fuck her. That was the only thing keeping him from cumming. Anyon reached down and put his hand on the back of Iris's head. She was in complete control and Anyon didn't put any pressure on her head. He just wanted to feel the motion of her head bobbing up and down. He was enjoying the blow job when Iris looked up at him. She was ready to fuck.

"I think you're ready baby!"

Anyon's cock throbbed as Iris moved her body back up towards his stomach. She moved her hand behind her and grabbed his cock. She stroked him a few times and now it was the time they both had been waiting for. Iris slipped his cock into her wet pussy. She slid down the length of the shaft slowly at first. She loved feeling that initial feeling of being entered. Once he was all the way inside her, she collapsed on her stomach and started kissing Anyon frantically.

As she kissed him, she started rocking her hips. Iris was grinding her pussy on his cock. She kissed his neck while her body was humping his hard cock. In and out, in and out she could feel his long, thick cock spreading her open. Feeling his cock enter her made her moan out loud. "Oh, Oh, Oh."

Iris then raised her body off his chest. Her hands found his pecks and now the real fun began.

Anyon watched as Iris lifted off of him. He admired her body. Iris was in incredible shape. Her body was so tight and toned. Her big tits and hard nipples could make a man cum, she was a goddess. Iris began bouncing up and down. She even moved her hands to her head to keep her hair held back as she fucked him. Her nipples were so hard, Anyon could not help himself. His hands reached up and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples.

"You are sexy as fuck" Anyon moaned.

Iris bounced up and down harder and faster. Each time moaning louder. She looked down at Anyon as she pumped him.

"You like that baby? You like that tight pussy?"

Anyon responded by thrusting his cock up inside her.

Iris eyes rolled into the back of her head as she screamed in pleasure. This distracted Iris and Anyon was able to take control again. He pulled her down towards him so that her face was in his face. Anyon pumped his cock inside of her fast and hard.

Iris trembled with pleasure. She couldn't contain it. She could feel Anyon's cock drive inside her with a force that sent vibrations to her clit. She started to match his thrusts and pushed her ass down hard on his body sending his cock deep inside her. Her pussy tingled as their thrusts fused in unison. Her pussy exploded again.

"Oh shit baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum again!"

Anyon held his pace. He wanted her cum. He wanted that pussy juice to coat his cock.

"I'm cumming baby! Oh fuck!!"

Iris came hard. Her legs trembled, and her body shook as the powerful orgasm swept across her body. She savored the brief moment and could feel her pussy still tingling. Iris moved her body back up off Anyon's chest and continued riding the stiff cock that was still buried inside her. Up and down she rode him.

"Mmmm, baby, that was so good. You ready for my next move?"

Iris stood up. Anyon's cock fell from her pussy. His cock was covered with pussy juice. Iris kissed him and then did a complete reversal. She almost sat on Anyon's face, but Anyon watched as she lowered her head and once again, his cock covered with Iris' cum was engulfed by Iris' mouth. Anyon could feel her suck his dick while her hand caressed his balls, which were also soaked with Iris' wetness.

"Your dick tastes so good Anyon. I love tasting my cum on your cock. You're giving me so much pleasure! I want you to cum soon. I need your cum!"

Iris took his cock down her throat, deep throating him once again as Anyon moaned as she sucked.

Iris then lowered her body back down towards his cock. Anyon knew what was coming. A revers cow girl.

"You are fucking perfect." He said.

"I know baby."

Iris squatted down and directed Anyon's cock inside her. Her pussy was sensitive, but she wanted more cock. She lowered herself down and took Anyon's entire cock deep inside her. His cock again was stretching her open.

Anyon loved the way Iris' ass looked as his cock disappeared between her pussy lips. Her ass was perfectly round and had just the right enough thickness. Her body was a perfect hour glass shape. Up and down Iris bounced. Slowly at first, but then faster. Anyon enjoyed the view as his cock disappeared more quickly inside her pussy.

"Just sit back and enjoy my ride baby!"

Iris started to pump Anyon harder. Her pussy was jerking Anyon cock so good that he wanted to cum, but he needed the pleasure to keep building for him. Iris then moved herself back so that her face was by Anyon's head. Her hips continued to bounce. Anyon reached around and rubbed her tits. Her nipples were rock hard again. He moved his right hand down to her clit and started to make circular motions. Iris moaned with appreciation of her clit and nipples being attended to while she took his cock up her pussy.

"Oh baby, you like that? You like the way I bounce up and down on you? You like that tight pussy? Oh shit baby, I love the way your cock feels inside me! Oh, Ohh, ohh fuck! It feels so fucking good!"

Anyon held on to her hips. Iris controlled the motion and speed. He just wanted to feel her hips rocking up and down. His cock throbbed. He wished he could cum. Iris definitely knew how to fuck. Every thrust was purposeful, strong, and hard.

For the moment he let her take control and gave into each one of her thrusts. He could feel her tits bouncing and wished he could see what they looked like from the front view. Those big tits with erect nipples bouncing up and down. He would see them soon he thought.

Anyon kissed her neck.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum again!"

"Go Iris, fuck my cock! I want your pussy juice!"

Iris rode harder. She closed her eyes as once again as her body flexed with tension and the pressure exploded from her body. Iris screamed as the orgasm shook her body.

1...345678