A Leatherman on the Prowl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew I was kissing this man as if there was no tomorrow. Eyes closed, lips locked together, tongues twirling around each other, saliva flowing back and forward. Eyes half closed, I looked around through my eye lashes. I had certainly become the centre of attention in this part of the club. I grabbed two of the bigger dicks left and right of me and started jerking those off. I was not interested whom they belonged to; they were framed by hot leather breeches and that was all I cared about. Other bystanders took this as a sign to join in. I pushed some of the smaller cocks down to suck my boots and breeches. In no time I had around 10 guys trying to lick my leathers. Meanwhile I kept passionately kissing my unknown handsome man.

Hectic as this was, I managed to select from the crowd around me five shaved heads with original Muir caps — another huge fetish of mine. They were the ones who were allowed to be closest to my body. They were the ones who were going to bring me to my climax. Two of them got to suck my nipples, the three others were to keep my cock and balls on edge. One of the dicks I had been jerking off was now ready to ejaculate. I aimed the jet of hot sperm at the Muir caps of the two men working at my nipples and got quite a load on them. Not sure the nipple suckers were too pleased about that, but I was! Hot to look down on cum-covered Muir caps! Puddles of cum slowly making their way down from the edge of a cap, then dripping off the tip of a nose or a chin, or along a shaved neck into a leather shirt collar!

I sucked on the cock that had produced this mess until the guy pulled back his limp tool. I turned back to my kisser and we shared the unknown fellow's seed. It was all very blissful and I was close to coming. At that time I felt some pushing and pulling in my crotch area. When I looked through my eye lashes I saw a familiar arse framed in leather chaps. Oh look who is paying us a visit! With the help of some bystanders, the kid from earlier at the bar was getting himself in position to ride my cock. I closed my eyes again and gave in to anything that was coming my way. My kisser, while keeping me in a forceful grip, had freed one hand to work my nipples. As soon as I felt the kids arsehole touching my cock's mushroom, I fired off my load. While my balls were pumping up jet after jet of hot sperm, my ejaculating spear disappeared in the boy's fuck hole.

I must have made quite a noise because people in the entire bar were now checking out our busy little corner. When my climax had come to an end, everybody held their breath. My cock-loving fuck boy kept his arse impaled but motionless and at maximum penetration; my black tongue-in-arse man briefly withdrew but kept the tip of his tongue ready at my quivering sphincter; my unknown kisser pressed his lips onto mine but kept his tongue still. The breeches lickers looked at each other, not sure whether to continue or not. I had my eyes closed, breathing heavily, but I knew it was up to me. They were all waiting for a sign. I slowly pulled my dick out of the cum-filled arse, as if to say: "That was nice guys but now I need a drink!" but then, unexpected to some, smashed it back in with such force that it almost threw my fuckee out of balance. The loud slap of leather breeches against naked arse flesh was the bell for another round. My crowd of fuck buddies got back to work and I came two more times (and so did everybody else, I assume).

The last shot had taken a bit longer but was extremely intense. It left me gasping for air. The crowd dispersed, it was clear I was not gonna cum again for a while. I was left behind, exhausted, in disarray, covered in sweat and cum but with a happy smile on my face. Finally I managed to get up and clean myself in the men's room. I needed a break and I left the bar to get some fresh air outside. I sat on a low brick wall where I could see my own reflection in a window. What I saw was a leatherman in his prime, a black leathered predator on the hunt, a sexual animal in a leather uniform. I thought of the fun I had just had, four perfect orgasms in a row. Was I going back for more? I smiled at the reflection in the window: of course I was.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

12