A Lesson from Jennifer

Story Info
A short skirt leads to an unexpected quickie.
751 words
4.02
12.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a professional development day in the school district I worked for. Those days were a mixed blessing. On the one hand, it allowed us to get some things done we couldn't do when school was in session, on the other hand, teachers always seem to find things that are broken. Some legitimately, others, not so much.

I walked into Jennifer's classroom and greeted her when she turned around. She was wearing an extremely short skirt and a tight sweater. I give her a questioning look, but don't say anything. "Like what you see," she asks. "I'm not going to comment" I reply. I've learned it's better not to say anything to questions like that.

I sit down at her computer and start to troubleshoot the issue she submitted the helpdesk ticket for. Jennifer goes back to what she's doing and I pay her no mind.

A couple of minutes later, I hear a strange noise from across the room. I look up to see Jennifer bent over and reaching across a desk. Her skirt rides up so that I can see the curvature of her ass and a hint of the pink panties she is wearing.

She looks back, seeing me looking at her and says "Like what you see?" I held up my hands to say no comment, but my cock had other thoughts as it began to stir. Jennifer was short and petite, probably 5' 2" and 125 pounds, thin waist and average size breasts. With auburn hair and a few tattoos. Nothing gaudy, but they look nice on her.

"Go lock the door," she says, giving me a wink. It takes a moment for me to process what she is saying, but when I realize what he is saying, I nearly knock the computer stand over when I stand up.

I rush over to the door and make sure it is locked. As I turn around, Jennifer is stripping off her panties and hiking up her skirt around her waist. My cock is now trying to be at full attention, my pants struggling to contain it. Walking over to the desk Jennifer is leaned over, I kick off my shoes and work to unbuckle my belt and pants. When I get to her, I slide my pants and boxers down and kick them off. Jennifer licks her fingers and wipes them on her pussy.

"Hurry before someone comes by," she says. Taking her queue, I slide her legs apart a bit and tap the tip of my cock on her pussy, placing the tip at her entrance. I grab her hips with both hands and thrust my seven inches all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhh" she gasps. I hold there for a moment, relishing the feeling of being completely buried in her. I slowly start to thrust back and forth.

"Hurry" she said, "Fuck me fast and hard". Not wanting to disappoint, I do exactly that. I thrust all the way in, my pelvis slapping against her ass. I pick up the pace, fucking her as hard as I can, lifting her up off the floor. I hear her start to moan in pleasure and I quicken my pace even more.

"OH GOD, YESS!!!" she exclaims. She closes her mouth to help squelch her screams. I continue to fuck her hard and fast, feeling my orgasm building in my balls.

"I'm going to cum" I say.

"Don't cum in me," she says, "Cum in my mouth".

I give her a few more strokes and then pull out of her. I pick her up and turn her around. She drops to her knees and opens her mouth, eager for my seed. I grab my cock to give it the final few strokes. Just as I'm about to cum, I lean it down so the tip is at her gaping mouth. My orgasm hits me as one, then two, three, four, and five ropes of cum shoot into her mouth. I step back as she squeals with delight, closing her mouth and swallowing the whole load.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," I say as I collect my clothes and get dressed.

"I'm full of surprises" she says as she puts her panties back on.

"I'm late for a meeting," she says as she walks across the room. She unlocks the door, looks back over her shoulder and gives me a suggestive wink as she flashes her ass at me.

What have I gotten myself into, I wonder.