All Comments on 'A Lesson Lasting Far Beyond Sunrise'

by TrainMe2BGood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Gross

Safe

Sane

Consensual.

Absolutely none there whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get a clue

This is not BDSM. It is abuse. Go to jail kind of abuse. At the minimum you should have posted in non-con, but it's not even gonna be received well there since your 'master' is just a jerk and your 'slave' is a dishrag. Sorry, but as a BDSM participant, this was not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very badly distorted picture of a beautiful lifestyle

BDSM is about being able to trust a master with your fantasies and wellbeing, his training bringing you there safely. This 'slave' had some of the things she liked be completely out of control and incorporated in a nightmare. The worst part is that she knows shr hates this, that it's far too far for her, and doesn't safe out.

The other commenters are so right, this is abuse covered by only the language of BDSM without any of the mentality.

phemphemabout 10 years ago
Could get arrested

The one who was supposed to be a Master could have got arrested for that and also if ass was abused like that could end up in hospital needing a Operation on it from being torn and over stretched.

It isn't away to teach someone, I would never want to be taught that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuk

Not only un-safe, -sane, and -consensual, but the punctuation is awful. Learn when to use apostrophes, and when not to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous