A Lesson or Ten Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy inspects his little submissive.
1.7k words
4.38
19k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's hands spread my legs as far as the ropes would go and groaned slightly. "Oh little girl... you're quite a mess."

My body naturally wanted to close my legs, to hide the wetness that was covering my bald smooth pussy but Daddy knew me better than I knew myself. He smacked my ass with a sense of warning.

"Don't move little girl. Keep your holes on display for Daddy. Remember who owns these holes. Who owns you."

I nodded slightly and Daddy pulled my panties down to rest between my knees. His fingers brushed through the lips of my soaking cunt and I gasped with excitement and pleasure.

"Ooooh... Dadddy... I like this inspection." I said in a daze of bliss.

Daddy chuckled and purposely moved his fingers at a slightly quicker pace, allowing the sounds of my wetness to fill the room.

"Oh sweet girl, listen to that... you're soaked aren't you? Fuck, what a little whore!" Daddy chuckled as his fingers became drenched in my juices.

Daddy pulled his fingers away and reached around to my face which was resting on the couch. Daddy rubbed his fingers all over my face and then forced them easily into my mouth.

"Clean up your mess little one. Taste your dirty little cunny juices for Daddy."

I whimpered and sucked eagerly. Tasting the stickiness that was all over him. My mind drifted as I imagined sucking on Daddy's cock, wanting so badly to taste his load and swallow it all like the hungry little slut I am. Daddy pulled his fingers out of my mouth and rubbed my back reassuringly.

"Good girl. Who knew you could actually obey." Daddy teased and chuckled as he then pushed me back down to lay still on the couch.

Daddy stood back and pulled out his phone, making sure to document his adventures with his little girl. I heard the sound of the camera shuttering as I lay there, completely exposed and completely turned on. I felt Daddy's hand on my ass and that's when I knew he really wanted to embarrass me. Daddy spread my ass cheek with his free hand and then took a photo of my horny little pussy and my virgin asshole.

Daddy licked his lips and said, "I'm going to attempt to fuck this little ass of yours this weekend aren't I?"

I felt a shiver run up my body in apprehension. Daddy had ordered me to train my asshole for the last three weeks straight but I was almost positive that his large, thick cock would not fit into my tiny bottom. Daddy's finger rubbed the puckered hole and more photos were taken. I felt Daddy disappear and heard him go to his bedroom as I lay there. Daddy rummaged around in his special duffel bag of toys and tools and came back with his white latex gloves and a few other toys I couldn't quite see.

"When I said I was going to inspect you little one, I really meant it."

Daddy stood near my head on the side of the couch and held out two metal silver instruments. I had a moment where I thought I knew what they were for but I didn't quite want to believe it. Daddy chuckled as he could see my mind whirring and he nodded.

"Yes little girl. I think you know what these are. You've probably seen them at the doctors office haven't you?"

I swallowed and licked my lips as my mouth ran dry.

"These are to inspect your little cunny and your little virgin asshole. And then, once they're spread nice and wide, Daddy gets to spit in your open little holes and take pictures so you never forget who owns you."

I closed my eyes and felt my body melt. My pussy tingled and my nipples hardened against the fabric of my dress and couch. A part of me almost opened my mouth to try and convince Daddy not to but being bound and helpless, with freshly canned thighs, I knew better than to fight him just yet.

Daddy positioned himself behind me again and said, "I'll let you pick princess, just because I'm feeling generous, which hole should Daddy open up first?"

I whimpered and hesitated, "my... my pussy."

Daddy's hand came down on my ass and I squealed, "Little girl! Use a proper sentence and some manners like a big girl please or I'll get the cane again. Also, I'm going to pretend that you didn't insinuate that YOU owned these holes too."

I nodded shyly and said once more, "Daddy, can you please inspect your pussy first."

Daddy nodded in agreement. "Of course sweet thing. Daddy would love to inspect my cunt."

I lay still and felt the cold speculum inserted into my soaking wet hole.

"Don't even need any lube." Daddy said with a teasing menace to his voice.

I blushed and felt the heat rise from my clit up to my rosy little cheeks and moaned as Daddy slowly began to open me up.

"Oooh... Daddy, it feels funny." I confessed as it was my first time being inspected to such a degree.

Daddy rubbed my bottom and said, "it's okay little one, you can do it. You're going to like the reward at the end, trust me."

Daddy continued to spread the tool and the heat from my excited cunny began to warm it up too. Daddy kindly reached around and rubbed my swollen desperate clit softly. I gasped and my hips thrusted up. Daddy put a firm hand on my bottom and I relaxed once more, not wanting this slice of heaven to ever stop.

"That's it little girl. Relax. Let Daddy open his property. Show Daddy the pink walls of this horny little girls cunny."

I willed my pussy to relax and Daddy groaned as he got to the last setting on the speculum. "Mmm mm mm... such a pretty cunt Daddy owns. Daddy's going to put his cream in this cunt and you're going to finger yourself and clean it all out."

I nodded obediently and felt myself drift further into subspace. "Yes Daddy, I'll taste all of it from my pussy."

Daddy reached into his pocket and got his phone out once more. I heard the sound of the video recording notification charm and Daddy began to film his exposed little sub.

"Little girl, tell the camera what Daddy's doing."

"Daddy's inspecting his property... Daddy's inspecting his cunt."

Just as I finished speaking, Daddy spat into my wide spread hole and chuckled. "Mm, I think your cunny likes that princess. I can see your little muscles clenching and your desperate to feel full aren't you?"

I nodded and responded, "yes Daddy, oh yes please. I want to be filled so badly, please. I'll do anything to be filled by Daddy's cock."

Daddy placed his phone down on the cabinet closest to the couch so that the recording could continue.

"I had intended to inspect your little asshole too princess but I think I'll fuck you a little bit first."

Daddy removed his gloves and pulled the speculum out of my cunt. He lifted it up to my face and said, "open wide little girl. Suck it clean for Daddy."

I sucked on the cold hard instrument and tasted my desperate cunny all over it. Daddy pulled his hard cock out of his pants and stood behind me. "You want this little girl?" He asked sweetly as he rubbed my asshole once more whilst teasing my pussy with the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes please Daddy. I want it so bad. Please fuck your pussy Daddy. Please fill it up."

And without needing to be begged anymore, Daddy forced all of the 8.5 inches balls deep. I screamed and gasped. Daddy groaned and growled deeply into my ear as he lay on top of my bound body.

"Oh fuck little girl, that's one tight cunt. Oh yes baby, I can feel you trying to milk Daddy's cock dry already."

I moaned and whimpered, my pussy tried to relax around his huge cock and Daddy kissed my neck sweetly. "Even if you didn't want Daddy's cock in here sweetie, you wouldn't have a say in the matter would you? You're just Daddy's little fuck doll aren't you?"

I moaned as Daddy began to thrust in and out. The loud wet slaps echoed and Daddy reached under to strum my greedy little clit.

"Mmm you're so tight sweetie. Just how Daddy likes it."

I whined as Daddy bottomed out, going as deep as possible. "Daddy, please, it hurts a little! I can feel it in my tummy."

Daddy stroked my hair and lay still for a moment. "Awh sweetie, is it too big for you? Can't you take Daddy's cock like a big girl?"

The competitive side of me shook my head, "no no, I can take it Daddy. I'm yours. That pussy is yours. I'm Daddy's little fuck doll." I said through moans and whimpers.

Daddy picked up speed and groaned loudly. "Do you think you deserve to have cummies little girl?" His fingers flicked my clit in the way he knew I loved and I squealed with delight.

"Yes yes please please Daddy! I want cummies so badly! Please! I'll be on my best behaviour!"

Daddy smiled and continued filling my little dripping tight cunt and pressed down on my clit to send me over the edge.

"Alright little girl... on the count of three you can cum with Daddy. You've been a good girl taking your punishments and letting Daddy see so deep into the cunny he owns. You can have cummies on three princess. Ready? One... two... three... have cummies for Daddy."

The whole time Daddy was talking he was pounding my hole deeply and rubbing my sensitive little nub with such experienced fingers. I screamed and felt my whole body tense up. My legs shook and I felt Daddy shake as he began to fill up my greedy little hole.

"Ahhhhh... Dadddy... I'm cumming." I announced in such a state of submission.

Daddy lay flat and panted slightly, his cock still twitching as he filled me up with his white creamy load.

"Such a good girl. I can feel your little cunt clenching down on my cock so hard. You're such a desperate little sub aren't you? I can't wait for you to be on your best behaviour now little girl and clean all of Daddy's cum out of your cunny. You promised Daddy remember?"