A Letter from Aleppo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls giggled. Angie rose from the floor were she was still sitting between his legs. She delivered a playful slap to Ayla`s bare rump, and Alan stared in amazement when this provoked a moan and a shudder from Ayla. Had she just come again from that spank? He still wasn`t sure as he took his normal seat at the table after pulling up his trousers. Angie also sat, and Ayla began to stand upright.

"Stop!" yelled Angie. "Did I give you permission to move Ayla?"

Ayla`s face was crestfallen as she retook her previous position, her tiny hands gripping around her calves in her desperation to please her "Mistress". Her dark eyes were almost pleading as she stared at Angie. "No Mistress. I am so sorry Mistress."

"I see that you will need some discipline Ayla, if you are going to be an obedient slave. You will only act if given permission from the Master and I. Do you understand that fact?"

"Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress. As you wish Mistress!" The words tumbled from Ayla`s quivering lips like raging flood water.

Angie`s voice softened as she said, "OK. This time the punishment will not be so severe, as it is your first day as our slave. However, mark my words. Any transgressions in the future will have serious and painful repercussions. Am I understood?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress. As you wish Mistress!" Ayla`s relief was plain to see, and Alan could hear it in the timbre of her voice as he watched Angie stand up and move across the kitchen. The six hard slaps echoed around the small kitchen, and Alan could actually see the red hand prints on both of Ayla`s buttocks when Angie retook her seat.

"Now you can join us Ayla!" Angie spoke quietly, then added more forcefully after Ayla went to sit between the couple, "But, as a further punishment for your disobedience. Naked!"

Alan just watched as Ayla lost no time in pulling off her remaining clothes before sitting down at the table. Alan`s eyes seemed glued to her perfect, firm breasts with the small dark brown nipples that were stiff and standing out from the aureoles.

Alan must have been staring longer than he thought, as Angie leaned forward and smeared a huge dollop of houmous directly on Ayla`s right nipple. Alan looked at her as Angie said, "Eat Master!" There was no reprimand in her voice, just an extension of the previous roleplay.

Alan watched as the pale beige chickpeas mix began to slide off Ayla`s breast. To help him in his decision Ayla thrust her chest forward in his direction and Alan closed his lips around one extremely well formed, and rigid nipple, sucking the cold paste into his mouth. Ayla shivered. Angie coated the other nipple using a knife. Alan sucked that one clean.

Angie then covered one humous layered nipple with her own lips. The meal continued in the same way. Angie using her knife to coat Ayla`s breasts with a variety of sticky dishes, and she and Alan licking them off. Ayla seemed content to just sit there and be used as the couples plate for the evening. There were a few sighs and moans from the young girl to reenforce the fact that she was also enjoying herself immensely.

Only when Alan and Angie leaned back in their chairs, completely satiated, and even then only after she glanced at Angie and received an affirmative nod of the head did Ayla tuck into the remains of the food. She ate ravenously for ten minutes with Alan and Angie watching intently. When she at last leaned back in her chair Angie asked as if it was a totally normal evening, "How was your first day at the hospital?"

The next half an hour was filled with discussions on the hospital, a few people that either Alan or Angie knew, Ayla`s class mates and her new instructors. Alan could nearly believe that it was an evening with a good friend, only that friend was totally nude with streaks of Arabic delicacies covering her breasts. Ayla didn`t seem in the least bit embarrassed. In fact it was as if she didn`t even realise that she was naked as the trio laughed at funny things she said or gave her pointers on how to do the best in her new career.

When the conversation dried up Alan was a bit irritated as he had been really enjoying the talk about their local hospital, then Angie snapped, "Ayla. Clean up! When you are finished come to our room. We are going to have a shower. Make sure the kitchen is spotless. I will check in the morning!"

Angie grabbed a flabbergasted Alan by the hand and nearly dragged him from the kitchen and up the stairs. Alan studied his wife as she stripped off her jeans, T-shirt, bra and panties. She said nothing as she walked into the bathroom and Alan heard the shower running. Walking slowly to the open door he observed Angie through the water-streaked glass of the shower. She was shaving her legs, then her armpits drew a cursory couple of swipes with her lady shave. Alan found it very erotic when she began to carefully shave around her sex. She saw him staring at her and gave him a wide grin and called out over the noise of the shower, "Are you having fun Master. We can stop this whole thing now if that`s what you want, but judging by how fucking hard your cock was earlier I don`t think that`s what you want!"

Alan contemplated a few seconds, "It is fun, but are you sure Ayla is enjoying it as much as we are?"

Angie chuckled, "She came twice when you fucked her, once when I licked your come out of her, and had another two small orgasms when we ate our dinner from her tits. Yes Alan. Yes, she is fucking loving it. She hasn`t stopped smiling the whole fucking time!"

"Shouldn`t we give her some kind of safe word; in case we go too far?"

"I already did that Alan. She just has to say gorgonzola and we stop everything."

Alan looked at her mystified, "Where the fuck did gorgonzola come from?"

"It was walking to the bus stop that we talked about the safe word. You were miles away in a dream state and I was starting to compose a shopping list in my head. It was the first thing I thought of!"

Angie stepped out of the shower, and Alan shed his clothing before walking past her as she looked in the bathroom mirror to comb her hair. As he passed she teasingly reached behind her and gave his cock a tender squeeze. Alan was still laughing as he slid the door shut. He was just about to turn on the water when he heard a timid knock on the bathroom door and he saw Ayla standing there. "I have finished Mistress."

Angie turned towards her, "Good. Now go and shower and return here. I will check the kitchen in the morning, and it better be perfect, or your pretty young backside will pay the price. Now go. Hurry up!"

Ayla vanished from Alan`s view before Angie had even stopped speaking. He had a grin on his face as he activated the faucet, the warm water sprayed his body. Alan luxuriated in the shower and cleaned his body thoroughly. By the time he slid the glass door back the bathroom was empty, and the door was closed. He took his time drying his body and shaving before splashing on aftershave and spraying double the usual amount of deodorant on his body. He picked up a towel to wrap around his midriff before thinking better of it. Both women had already had his cock in their mouths that day so there was no point in being shy. He hung it on the radiator to dry and opened the door to the bedroom. Whatever he was expecting to see, the sight that greeted him was a hundred times better. Angie was lying on the bed with Ayla on top of her. Angie was busy between Ayla`s legs, and she in turn was bobbing up and down furiously between Angie`s spread thighs. Angie`s head was resting on one of their pillows with her feet pointing towards the foot of the bed.

Alan wasn`t at all surprised when he squinted down and saw his cock hardening before his eyes. He stood and watched for a few minutes until both women started to breathe more heavily. Ayla began to grind her pussy frantically against Angie`s tongue as Alan watched his wife use her hips to push herself violently against Ayla`s face.

The two climaxed almost in chorus. Angie with her customary long, loud, drawn out, "Fuck!" and Ayla moaning softly as their bodies contorted and arched against each other. Ayla rolled from on top of Angie and the two girls lay on their backs taking deep breaths. Alan saw Angie smile at him as if she had only now noticed his presence. She beckoned him to her, and for the first time since Ayla`s arrival there was no reluctance on his part as he fell between the two gorgeous female bodies lying on the bed. He lay on his back with his cock pointing directly upwards at the ceiling.

Ayla moved to straddle him after Angie ordered her to do so. Alan felt Angie grab his stiffness and manoeuvre it below Ayla as she let herself slide down and engulf his entirety in her warm, wet tunnel. For the second time that evening Alan relished the feel of the tightness of Ayla`s vagina. After taking a few seconds to seat him comfortably within her Ayla began to rock slowly back and forth, her shaved mons moving unhurriedly across his wiry pubic hair. Angie was gingerly massing his balls with one hand as her eyes alternated between the face of her husband and the contented look on Ayla`s.

Alan sensed the bed move as he had his eyes tightly shut, luxuriating in the sensations emanating from his groin. He smelt Angie`s arousal a fraction of a second before her pussy landed roughly on his nose. Opening his eyes his entire view was taken up with a close up of Angie`s swollen labia as she gyrated against him. Alan opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and heard Angie`s sigh of approval as it rubbed across his wife`s inflated clitoris.

Ayla was moving quicker now. She had raised herself onto her haunches and Alan could feel nearly all of his length leave her body before once more being swallowed by her hot, dripping snatch. The three moved in unison. Angie grinding against his face. Alan thrusting upwards with his hips as Ayla rode him faster and faster as her excitement grew.

Alan was astonished as he already recognised the soft sighs and moans that were an indicator of Ayla's impending climax while he sucked vigorously on Angie`s clit and was rewarded with her usual potty mouth,expletive ridden orgasm. As Angie screamed out, "Fuuuuuuck!" he felt his balls shrivel as he erupted up into Ayla`s cunt, which sent her into a quivering, mumbling mess as she continued to bounce up and down on him throughout her entire climax, and Alan felt his face become coated with the sticky fluid of his wife's orgasm.

All three lay on the bed afterwards. The only sound that of their laboured breathing until Angie said brusquely "Bed Ayla. Tomorrow at seven in the kitchen for the Master`s blow job before work."

"Yes Mistress," and Alan watched the young woman practically skip from the room in delight.

It was almost midnight when the couple eventually slept. Angie had insisted that Alan fuck her before they slept, and it had taken him sometime to get hard enough even though Angie had used her hands and tongue as persuaders. He had already come three times that day and that was very nearly at his limit. However, he did manage one last effort as they shared a romantic missionary position for more than twenty minutes until they came together wrapped in a loving embrace.

Chapter 2

Alan woke to his alarm buzzing at six thirty. He groaned then winced as his cock separated from the pubic hair it had become glued to with all their combined come. The bed was empty, and he heard Angie singing her Irish ballads in the shower. When he heard the water stop he stood up and the married couple passed in the bathroom doorway as they had done every day for nearly five years.

His shower was quick and concentrated mainly on his dick and balls as he tried to wash away the lovemaking from last evening. Angie was already gone as he dressed quickly then followed her downstairs. Pausing at Ayla`s open door he heard the shower running in her small bathroom.

Walking into the kitchen his face creased into a puzzled frown as he watched Angie take a pinch of crumbs from the bread bin and sprinkle them onto the perfectly clean floor under the table. Before he could ask her about her actions he heard a breezy, "Good morning Master. Good Morning Mistress." From behind him. Turning he saw Ayla standing there in a bright green summer dress.

"Good Morning Ayla," Alan said.

"Good morning Ayla, are you ready to suck Master`s cock?" Angie said as if talking about the weather.

"Yes Mistress!"

Alan was already resigned to the terrible torment of having his dick blown by this gorgeous Syrian. He was grinning to himself at his own private thoughts as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks and boxers down to his ankles as Ayla fell to her knees before him. Her thin fingers spent a few seconds stroking him with care, then she bent forward, and Alan felt her fleeting warm breath caress the tip of his dick, then she had him in her mouth, her tongue doing delicious things to the head and shaft. Alan closed his eyes and laid both hands tenderly on the shiny black hair that hid Ayla`s actions from his sight.

Alan silently told himself that this pre-work blow job was definitely a custom he approved of. Ayla may have been young, but she definitely knew how to suck cock. His knees were shaking only four or five minutes after she had entered the kitchen, and a minute later he thrust himself forward as he spurted an unusually large dose of his semen into her mouth. Ayla continued to suck and lick him until his dick was cleaner than it had been when he had exited the shower.

Ayla stood with a huge smirk on her face, but that disappeared in an instant as Angie said, "Ayla. What is this?" pointing at the crumbs she had spread on the floor.

Ayla`s face was ashen as she stammered, "So-sorry Mistress. I thought I-I-had cleaned w-well!"

Alan was in the process of pulling his pants up and had begun to buckle his belt when he was stopped by Angie with a curt, "Alan. Give me your belt!"

Ayla blanched as Alan handed over the inch thick, brown, leather belt to his wife.

Angie was talking as this took place, her voice was even, but the underlying tone was malicious, "Ayla. I warned you what would happen if I found the kitchen unclean. Now remove that pretty dress and lay across the table. I`m going to give you a lesson that you will never forget."

Ayla was close to tears as she did as instructed. The nice sundress was draped over a chair, and she stood there in just a pair of white cotton panties. She wore no bra, her pert breasts firm enough to not require one under the thin frock. Shuffling forward she prostrated herself across the table, her breasts squashed against the cool wood. Angie bent Alan`s belt in half and flexed it. The crack was loud and bounced off the walls of the kitchen as Ayla sobbed faintly.

Alan watched with mouth agape as Angie manhandled the cotton panties over Ayla`s hips and down to her knees. Without another word she sent a stinging blow across both of Ayla's perfect arse cheeks. Ayla shrieked but Angie was relentless as the belt slapped loudly against Ayla`s rump another nine times. Alan stared in shock, but he was even more astounded when he felt his erection completely revigorated from being a spectator of the poor girls flogging.

Ayla was lying on the table her breath coming in pants as her tears fell onto the wood. Alan amazed himself when he moved forward, grabbed his hard dick in one hand and guided it home inside Ayla`s dripping slit. The girl was literally soaking after her beating, and for the first time Alan felt relatively little friction as he ploughed into her as Ayla gripped the edge of the table.

He was concentrating so hard on what he was doing that he nearly missed the fact that Angie had taken a seat, lifted her skirt and was vigorously rubbing her clit as Alan screwed the young girl on the couples kitchen table.

Ayla moaned, and at last Alan felt her vaginal muscles contract around his shaft. He gripped her long black hair and used it like a horses reins as he thrust and thrust into a panting Ayla. Angie was mumbling "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

With a loud roar like a conquering lion Alan felt his balls empty for the second time in half an hour as he tried to bury himself as deep as possible into Ayla. Only when his breaths were coming at a normal rate, and his heart beat had slowed did the lust rage leave him and he shuffled backwards, his eyes drawn like a beacon to the bright red welts Angie had left on Ayla`s backside.

Ayla remained sprawled across the table as Angie smoothed her own skirt down and told Alan, "Let's go. Ayla lock up when you're ready." Angie handed him his belt and as he slipped it through the loops of his slacks his eyes remainded glued to Ayla`s quivering buttocks.

Angie opened the back door and with a jerk of her head she indicated that he should follow her as she walked out the door. Alan walked out leaving a weeping Ayla on the table.

Once they were on the street Alan pulled Angie back and whispered, "What the fuck was that all about Angie?"

Angie grinned, "Did you love it as much as she did?"

"She was crying Angie. How the fuck did she love it?"

"Her pussy was wet?"

"Yes, but!"

"But what? Did she come?

"Yes, but?"

"But what? Did she use the safe word?"

"No."

"I have never seen you get hard so quick after you have come, so don`t tell me you weren`t as turned on as me."

Alan didn`t know how to reply to that so they walked in silence the rest of the way to the practice.

The rest of the day was taken up with work. There was a flu bug going around and both were busy. Angie inoculating those without symptoms and Alan treating those already suffering. Lunch was a sandwich at his desk with bites taken between sniffing, coughing patients. At last the waiting room was empty and the couple tidied up hastily before leaving for home. They walked quicker than normal. Alan wanting to get home and check that his old friend from Syria`s sister was not in the process of reporting them to the police. Alan had the impression his wife was more interested in getting home for more sexy fun and games than any fear that she had gone too far.

Alan nearly passed out with relief when they turned the corner into their street and there weren't any cars with flashing blue lights parked outside their home. His heart was beating nearly out of his chest as he turned the back door handle and found it open meaning Ayla was home before them. Alan exhaled loudly, and he hadn`t even realised he had been holding his breath. Ayla was sitting smiling at him in the kitchen, and she greeted him with a jovial, "Good evening Master. Shall I suck your cock before, or after dinner?"

Angie bustled in behind Alan and replied for him. "Now please Ayla. I am going for a shower so make sure the Master is satisfied or you will feel his belt again. This time I will let him do it. He is much stronger than I am so it will be worse."

With that she went through the kitchen and Alan heard the stairs creaking as she bounded up the stairs. Alan was brought back to earth as Ayla asked politely, "Can you remove you trousers please Master. Would you like to go into the lounge as it is more comfortable. You could sit pleasantly on the sofa while I pleasure you with my mouth. I am looking forward to your delicious seed in my mouth Master!

Alan`s heart rate was nearly back to normal now and the thought of Ayla sucking on his dick already had him rock hard. Sitting comfortably on the sofa as she did so sounded more appealing than a knee trembler in the sterile kitchen. "That is very considerate of you Ayla. Let`s go to the lounge."

Alan led the way and was already unbuckling his belt as they passed into the lounge. As he started to take off his trousers Ayla asked respectfully, "Would the Master like to watch pornography while I use my mouth? My previous Master used to enjoy that."