A Letter from Aleppo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan stopped with one leg in, and one leg out of his boxers as he studied the girl, "You`re previous Master? He asked incredulously.

"Oh yes Master. I belonged to a good Master in Damascus. He only punished me when I was terribly naughty. When he did so though it was agony, and I would remember it for days afterwards. Now please hurry Master. I don`t want to upset the Mistress. Shall I put on pornography?" Then Ayla paused before asking quietly, "Do you have any pornography?"

Alan must have blushed as Ayla`s grin widened. He and Angie had a few DVD`s that they watched sometimes. Usually when they had spent too long in the pub and were both a bit tipsy. He reddened even more when Ayla said pleasantly, "Let me start the film. Where are they Master? I am sure that this would increase your enjoyment."

Alan said nothing, but his eyes must have betrayed him as he glanced quickly at the small cupboard under the TV. Ayla giggled as she moved quickly to the cupboard, opened the doors and slipped a DVD from its case. Alan couldn`t believe what was happening. He heard the shower start upstairs and Angie begun singing lustfully as the TV crackled into life after Ayla operated the remote. She stood studying the screen for a moment as the film began. A good-looking blonde girl had a rather large cock in her mouth on a sandy tropical beach. Ayla turned towards Alan. "Is that good for you Master?"

Alan began to think he was on some weird acid trip as Angie began singing louder and Ayla nudged him so that he fell backwards onto the sofa, his cock bouncing around crazily as he did so. The woman on the screen was swallowing a large load of come as Ayla crouched before him and ran her tongue along the complete length of his dick before making a couple of little pokes with her stiff tongue in the slit at the tip. Alan studied the action on the TV as if it was some vitally important news item. The blonde was now being shagged against a tree by a massive black man as Ayla began to suck gingerly on Alan`s cock.

Alan felt as if every nerve in his body had increased its sensitivity as Ayla began to run her finger nails tantalisingly over his wrinkled scrotum, then up and down his shaft while her cheeks went in and out as she sucked him. The water stopped running upstairs, but Angie`s singing increased in volume as she had obviously entered the bedroom. The massive black dick was now buried deeply in the blonde`s anus. Ayla`s tongue was flicking around as quick as an adder sniffing the air. Alan was biting his cheek as he tried to prolong the intense sensual moment.

Alan was gripping the sofa as if his life depended on it as he tried to stave off his ejaculation, but when Angie strolled in in the most glorious pale-blue lingerie set complete with pale grey stockings and navy-blue heels he lost his battle and spurted five- or six-times causing Ayla to gag faintly as the volume of sperm was too much for her to swallow easily.

Angie was giggling loudly now as her eyes took in the scene of her husband coming in Ayla`s mouth as he watched the huge black man blast his come over the blonde`s arse. She could hardly contain her amusement as she said, "Well you seem to be enjoying yourself immensely Master. I hope there is some left for me after I made such an effort."

Alan was speechless for a minute, but then managed, "You look stunning Angie!"

Ayla had by now managed to swallow Alan`s large load, she smiled at Angie and said, "Would Mistress like me to release her pressure while we wait for the Master to recover?"

"That would be very nice Ayla," Angie told her as she sat next to Alan. Ayla shuffled across on her bum as Angie allowed her legs to splay open with Ayla slipping between them. Alan watched through slitted eyes as Angie pulled her panties aside to expose her freshly shorn sex. Ayla tilted her head forward and her tiny pink tongue ran along the length of Angie`s slit. Alan watched his wife as she leaned her head back on the sofa, closed her eyes and sighed. Ayla slid two fingers into Angie`s pussy as her lips created suction around Angie`s clit.

Alan was startled from his voyeuristic enjoyment watching Ayla attend to his wife`s carnal needs by a loud groan coming from the TV. A gorgeous black woman was now on screen with two well hung men. One in her pussy and one in her arse. Alan watched her apparent pleasure in being double penetrated for a minute, then his attention snapped back to where Ayla was now pushing three fingers into Angie, who was moaning quite loudly. His wife looked so God damn sexy with her body clad in lacy pale blue, her chestnut hair twisted and spread over the back of the sofa. Her breasts and throat flushed with arousal, her nose flaring like a sprinter at Epsom. Angie let out a long, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" her fingers tangled in Ayla`s ebony hair as she urged her to go faster.

If Alan thought the whole evening was surreal before, it took another bizarre twist as Angie rolled her head towards him and told him, "Be a Darling Alan and go order some pizza." As Alan stood up to go and phone Dominos he saw out of the corner of his eye as Angie roughly forced Ayla once more against her pussy, demanding that the young girl continue. He ordered a Margherita, Meat Lover and one salami, then returned to the lounge where Ayla was still lazily running her tongue up and down on Angie`s now bloated labia.

Angie`s thighs were trembling, and she had apparently climaxed more than once since Alan had been gone. There was a thin sheen of sweat on her firm tummy, that was visible between her suspender belt and bra and the previous flushing had spread to her angular cheeks. Ayla didn`t stop with her tongue as Alan told Angie, "I ordered Angie. They will be here in twenty minutes." He settled down into an armchair and continued to watch his wife who said breathlessly, "Thank you darling. I think I can take another twenty minutes of this, or are you ready again?"

Alan had not replaced his slacks when he went to call the pizza, so glanced down at his semi-hard prick, "Carry on love, I`m quite happy just to watch!"

Angie closed her eyes as Ayla slipped two fingers into her sodden pussy and she sighed then said, "Thank you Darling!"

It was actually twenty-five minutes later when the doorbell rang. Ayla was still being industrious between his wife`s legs as Alan struggled into a pair of tracksuit trousers. His penis had grown longer and harder as Angie had moaned her way through multiple orgasms during that time, and this caused him some difficulty when trying to pull on the trousers.

Coming back into the lounge carrying the three boxes he saw that Angie was standing on unsteady legs next to Ayla, who was still dressed in her beautiful green summer dress, the younger girl supporting her. Both women looked hungrily at the tenting in Alan`s loose fitting trousers, which had also caused a raised eyebrow from the young girl who had delivered the food. Alan prayed that she wouldn`t mention his obvious erection to anyone.

Angie gave him a weak smile, "Alan put those boxes down and please put you prick in this box," She pointed at her pussy which was swollen and red after the last hour of attention from Ayla`s gifted tongue and fingers. Angie bent stiffly and rested her hands on the arm of the sofa. Alan didn`t need to be asked twice as his erection was becoming painful now.

Moving rapidly behind her he tenderly pulled at the elastic waistband of her panties. Alan noticed that the material wasn`t damp, but soaked, as if she had put them on direct from the washing machine. Cautiously he guided his erection between her over sensitive pussy lips and Angie groaned, her heightened state of arousal causing even the slightest contact to send tremors throughout her whole body. Then he was inside her and the tremors turned to shivering, Angie`s entire body twitching. Alan stopped and whispered, "Are you sure you OK?"

There was no verbal answer, but Angie thrust herself backwards as if by reflex encouraging him to resume. Alan began to gingerly slide himself in and out of her slick tunnel. He grasped hold of the pale blue thin suspender belt and used it to pull himself in and out of his wife. Angie let out a series of low sighs as Alan gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts. Angie shoved herself backwards against every one of his penetrations. So engrossed was he in making love to his wife that Alan had forgotten Ayla was there until he felt her lips surround his scrotum as she sucked one of his balls completely into her mouth, her tongue tickling the wrinkled flesh.

When Ayla replaced one of his testicles with the other and her thin finger ran a nail over the puckered hole at the entrance to his anus Alan could take no more and he shot his load into Angie, her whole body contorting as if electrocuted, her usual exclamation as she climaxed was muted this time, just a mumbled, "Fuck!" Angie was still shuddering, her knuckles white from gripping the arm of the sofa as Alan slipped out of her, falling back into an armchair.

Ayla was still crouched on the floor, reaching up between Angie`s thighs she let her fingers trail along the older woman`s slit and Angie collapsed to the floor. When lying next to Ayla her back arched as she lay whining softly, her head resting on Ayla`s thigh. Ayla stroked her hair until Angie stilled, then helped her to her feet, before leading her into the kitchen. Alan followed the two women with his hands full with the still hot pizza boxes.

Once she had Angie sitting, her head slumped forward and resting on her arms on the table Ayla took the boxes from Alan and cut the pizza with a huge knife and laid out the pieces on plates. Alan was the first to grab a slice as Ayla looked at him with begging eyes, "Go ahead," he told her and Ayla wolfed down two slices before Alan had finished his first. It was nearly a quarter of an hour before Angie had recovered enough to nibble at a small slice, then they all ate in silence until all that remained were empty plates.

Ayla cleared away the plates and boxes as Alan helped the still physically limited Angie up the stairs. He took control as Angie sat on the bed, removing her heels one at a time, unclipping the stockings from the suspender belt and rolling them down her legs with extreme care. Angie fell backwards onto the bed, her body shivering from every touch as her husband unclipped her belt and bra and tossed them into the corner. Her panties still lay on the floor of the lounge. Alan hugged her and Angie muttered into his chest, "Fucking hell Alan. I`ve never come that much in my whole life. I have the feeling if you kiss me I`ll come again!"

Alan dutifully kissed her on the lips, and Angie groaned against his chest, her fingernails raked his back as she clung to him whilst her orgasm swept through her body. Then she rolled onto her side and in seconds Alan could hear her snoring gently. Covering her with the duvet he went to check on Ayla, finding her wiping down the kitchen counter. He watched her for a second as she checked twice under the table for errant crumbs that she may have missed.

When she saw him I the doorway she smiled at him, "Is the Mistress asleep Master? She came many, many times, so that is good. Would you like to come Master? I can use my hands or mouth, or perhaps you want to fuck my arse or pussy. All are available to you Master."

"I would rather have a cup of tea if you don't mind Ayla. Can you put the kettle on please." Alan said with a tired grin. Ayla moved hastily to do his bidding, and a few minutes later they were sat together at the kitchen table with steaming mugs in front of them.

They sat quietly drinking the tea until Alan asked in a hushed voice, "Do you want to tell me about your other Master Ayla?"

"What do you want to know Master?" She asked more gleefully than Alan would have expected.

"Who was he, and how did you end up being owned by another person? Tell me everything you are comfortable sharing. I don`t want to pry so if it upsets you just forget I asked."

Ayla took a sip of tea and began to talk, her eyes shining as she related the story with no trace of humiliation or shyness. "I was 18 when I was captured by Assad`s soldiers in Aleppo. I had been studying medicine under my brother and working as his nurse. Hameed was out in the streets tending to the casualties after a severe shelling. I stayed with the wounded in the makeshift hospital that you remember." She paused as if replaying the day in her mind.

Assad`s troops burst in and killed all of the men and took away all the nurses in chains. They beat us every day as we were moved back to Damascus for trial. The older women were raped by all, but I was left alone as the officer told his men that I would fetch them a good bounty. Once in the capital there was a kind of slave auction. I was bought by a doctor with a high position in the Assad administration. He was intrigued with my medical background, plus he had a penchants for young girls."

Alan encouraged her to continue with a rolling hand movement.

"His name was Farouk. He had a harem of young, pretty girls that he used to take turns to fuck. I became his favourite, and we would talk for hours and discuss medical problems. He taught me a lot, but he had a mean streak. Any small misdemeanour resulted in the most agonising spell in The Cellar."

For the first time Ayla let her smile falter as she went on, "The cellar of his villa was a cold dark place with high wooden beams in the ceiling. The person to be punished was suspended from the beam with ropes around her wrists and then he would flog them with a camel whip that stung like a million-jelly fish. The beatings varied in length and severity based on the persons perceived crime. My worst crime was to contradict his opinion on the treatment of liver cancer. This earned me twenty lashes to my breasts and pussy, and he left me hanging from the beam for twenty-four hours afterwards.

Then her face broke into the most beautiful smile as she said, "But he was young, very handsome, and an accomplished lover. He taught me how to please men, and women on occasion. He would host lavish parties for the supporters of Assad and his "Girls" were used by the attendees. One time Assad himself arrived with about twenty body guards. We were all used by his guards multiple times, and in every way imaginable, even the women guards participated. The women were the cruellest and delivered merciless beatings to all of us."

"How did you get here then?"

"One night he called me to his bed with another girl, Sadi. I was sucking on his cock as Sadi sat upon his face. Then the next minute there was blood everywhere. Sadi had stolen a knife from the kitchen and plunged it into his carotid. She grabbed my hand, and we ran. As luck would have it, that same night a rebel group had planned an attack on soldiers nearby. We ran directly into their camp. They were about to kill us when one of the fighters recognised me from the hospital in Aleppo. One of the rebels escorted us back to my brother, and that was when he decided I had to leave the country. He knew nothing about the things I had done, I just told him I worked for a doctor in Damascus."

Alan studied her face for a second before asking, "But if you lived that life and escaped it, why would you let us treat you so badly when you can end it with one word."

Now Ayla laughed loudly, "Master. I am sure you have worked it out by now. I love it to be subservient. Farouk just opened my eyes to that fact. If it hadn`t been for Sadi I would still be with him now, and enjoying every single minute, even The Cellar. I have missed that life so badly. It was like a present from God when Angie spanked me and began to dominate me that first evening. That night in bed I masturbated so much I thought I would faint. I know it took you some time to get used to it, but I saw your reaction, or rather your dicks, to Angie flogging me this morning, so I know you like it a lot to!"

Alan blushed crimson at her frank, and apparently correct assessment. He had indeed become rock hard as he watched his wife use his belt on the gorgeous young girl before him. He was silent as he replayed the action from that morning in his head, and he wasn`t surprised when he felt his cock become engorged in his baggy sweat pants. Alan was shaken from his own thoughts when Ayla asked simply, "Have you ever punished a girl? Whipped or flogged one, or maybe a hard spanking?"

His mind went back to many years before in the hay loft at Angie`s family farm. After they had made love when her father left the barn, and she had accepted his proposal of marriage he had grabbed her and put her over his knee and spanked her a few times as he berated her for nearly getting them caught. As he landed the slaps he had felt himself becoming erect but put it down to his love for Angie, and his happiness that she wanted to be his wife rather than the fact he was spanking her rapidly reddening bottom. Now he suspected that was not the only reason.

"Once," he mumbled shyly.

"Did you enjoy it?" Ayla asked showing him two rows of extremely white teeth.

Alan nodded.

"Would you like to spank me?"

Alan couldn`t help himself as he nodded, his eyes down cast in shame.

There were no further words as Ayla pulled the thin dress over her head. Alan was stunned into immobility. Ayla stared at him quizzically then said jovially, "My favourite is when you whip my tits or pussy. I like it when my arse is flogged, but I become wet in seconds if someone lashes my pussy, or hits my nipples. Shall we try that first to get you in the mood."

Alan just stared at her as she shimmied out of her cotton panties and lay on her back on the table, "Do you have a whip or a cane Master?" Ayla`s voice was full of arousal as she almost begged him to cause her pain. Alan`s mind was full of thoughts and images that he had never entertained before and he mumbled, "I think we have a cane in the garden holding up the tomato plants."

Ayla was off the table in a flash and through the back door, returning a few seconds later with a length of bamboo that Angie had used to support their tomatoes. There was still earth attached to one end. Alan watched Ayla wash the errant mud off in the sink before she handed the stick to Alan. It was about three foot long and bent slightly as he held it between his two hands.

Ayla was back on the table panting slightly. Alan didn`t know if it was because of her anticipation of what would follow or her mad streak around his back garden. "My tits Master. Start with my tits. Make sure you hit the nipples with every stroke pleeeeese!" Ayla was actually pleading now.

Alan tapped the cane against her breasts, making sure that he connected with both nipples, and Ayla sighed. He did it again, this time slightly harder and the sigh was deeper and longer. The third time made Ayla squirm on the table, her fingers slid between her legs to rub her clit as Alan landed another four blows of increasing strength until Ayla`s nipples stood up hard and sore from her firm breasts. Alan stopped and looked at the thin red lines traversing Ayla`s breasts as Ayla moved her hand and pointed at her shaved mound.

Alan hesitated. He could guess what she wanted but he was still apprehensive until Ayla grabbed the fist that held the stick. She guided it forcefully to create a stripe across her shiny mound. The moan that she let out was one he recognised already, so he swung the cane another five times, each time he connected with her labia, or on one occasion it landed the entire length of her slit. Her moan that time was intense, and accompanied by her body convulsing as she climaxed in front of him.

Alan was so hard now that he couldn`t wait any longer. He urgently tugged at the string keeping his sweat pants up until the bow opened so he could drag them down his thighs. Using both hands he pulled Ayla towards him across the shiny table top until her pussy rested on the edge, thrusting inside her in one movement. Her lubricated tunnel slippery after her orgasm. He ploughed into her at pace and came quickly. Surprisingly quickly considering he had already come many times that day, but the spanking had stirred some deep reaction in his psyche.