A Letter from Aleppo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayla was laughing now as Alan collapsed on top of her, panting heavily, "You see Master. You love it as much as I do. Let us experiment. Flog my bottom. See how many lashes it takes before you can take me again. Don`t be afraid. Farouk once had to use nearly thirty before his cock would function again, I am betting it will take you less." With that she slipped off the table, turned and assumed the same position as when Angie had belted her that morning.

Alan was filled with irrational rage at Ayla`s teasing and swung the cane again and again against the pale buttocks of the girl until he felt his erection jump with every stroke, then he took her. Roughly, with no compassion. He banged into her at speed up until his knees shook as he ejaculated, his body jerking wildly as his fingers dug into her hips and Ayla`s vagina contracted around his cock.

She was giggling like a mad woman as she said breathlessly, "See. I told you Master. Only eighteen strokes. You are a compassionate Master!" Her apparent good humour rapidly dispelled his own rage, and within seconds he was chuckling with her as they lay joined together on the table.

Once his giggles had subsided he said simply, "Time for bed," then left a still smiling Ayla prone on the table as he made his way wearily upstairs before laying down next to his sleeping wife and falling fast asleep.

Chapter 3

When Alan woke up he had the feeling he was in the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day. The bed was empty. The shower was running. When he scratched his pubic hair he found it matted with come. The shower stopped and Alan rose, passed Angie in the bathroom and stepped into the shower. As he started the water he called out to Angie, "How are you feeling?"

Angie replied, "Fucking wonderful. What a night. My God Alan I was destroyed. How are you?"

"Same!"

Alan heard Angie leave the room as he vigorously shampooed his hair, then scrubbed his body with shower gel. Alan gave a little smirk as he was already getting hard again in anticipation of his morning blow job from Ayla.

Walking into the kitchen twenty minutes later he found Angie sipping her coffee standing by the sink, "Want to explain that?" she said pointing at the cane lying on the table.

As he poured a coffee he said unabashedly, "I will, but later. I have a lot to tell you."

"Mmmm!" Angie replied suspiciously as the door opened and Ayla walked in dressed in a red T-shirt and jeans.

"Good morning Master. Good morning Mistress."

"Good morning Ayla," They replied in unison. Alan was already pulling down his trousers.

Ayla gave a childish giggle, "The Master is impatient this morning!"

Alan leaned against the table still sipping his coffee as Ayla gave him his morning blow job. She was as skilled as usual and in less than five minutes he was pulling up his pants as Ayla happily swallowed his deposit.

They walked to the bus stop together, and this morning, for the first time, they all three exchanged kisses before Ayla boarded the bus and waved to them as they walked on to the practice. On the short walk Alan told Angie everything that had transpired the night before after she had gone to bed. He omitted nothing. Even the fact that he had become turned on when he spanked her that time in Ireland. Angie said nothing, just listened.

When they entered the rear door of the surgery Alan was getting a little worried. Had he gone too far? Was Angie upset? Would this mean divorce? Whatever he thought would happen it wasn`t this. As soon as the door closed behind them she sprung into his arms. Her mouth locked to his, her tongue urgently pushing against his lips to be allowed entry. Her hand frantically tugging at his belt. Angie was on fire.

Alan felt his belt come free and Angie`s hand disappeared inside his boxers. She was pulling on his cock so aggressively it was nearly hurting him, but he still felt himself responding. Angie released her lips from his and practically fell to her knees before him. Alan had no chance to say or do anything as Angie took him in her mouth. Alan looked down to see her reddish-brown hair bobbing up and down agitatedly as she sucked him in near desperation, her hand massaging his balls to hasten his ejaculation. When Alan felt Angie deep throat him he groaned loudly and came. There was only a dribble as he had come less than an hour before, but Angie gobbled it down as if it was the elixir of life. Only when there was no more did her frenzy seem to abate.

Climbing to her feet she gave him a guilty smile, "Fucking hell Alan. I am so turned on ever since Ayla came to stay. Sometimes I have to go and masturbate during the day or else I could go crazy. Then you tell me things like that. Fuck I needed that. Now let's get cracking, we can fuck at lunch time, and its Wednesday so no afternoon surgery."

Alan was still stunned as Angie reverted from sex mad wife to hyper efficient nurse in the blink of an eye. He had just sat down at his desk when she brought him a cup of coffee accompanied by a salacious wink that held the promise of more unexpected delights to come, but he had no time to dwell on that as the usual stream of patients came and went from his room.

The time flew by as usual, and it only seemed like a few minutes had passed when Angie informed him that the last patient had left, and the door was locked. She gave him a mischievous grin and said seductively, "Master. I was such a naughty girl this morning. Does Master want to spank me?"

Alan stared at her in astonishment. Was she asking him to spank her for real, or was she just teasing him after his revelations that morning. Angie was wearing her usual scrubs and T-shirt, so Alan waited for her to make the first move as he didn`t want to make a fatal mistake. The fact that she wanted to fuck was answered quickly as the thin white T-shirt and scrubs trousers were very quickly in a pile on the floor. The plain cotton bra soon joined them. Alans`s amazement increased when he saw she wasn`t wearing any panties. Angie blushed when she saw where he was staring and said coyly, "Sorry. They were soaked through, so I had to take them off as they were becoming uncomfortable."

He was holding his breath now as he waited to see if Angie did indeed want him to spank her, or if she was just trying to excite him. His naked wife strutted towards him, her hips swinging sensually. Placing both hands on the back of his swivel chair she swung it around so that Alan now had his back to the desk. Slowly and seductively she draped herself across his lap whilst never losing eye contact with him, her mound rubbed against his right thigh as she pushed her bum up in the air, "Please be merciful Master," she purred flirtatiously.

Alan could already feel his erection poking into her hard tummy. He landed a tentative slap to her right buttock and Angie squirmed deliciously against his hard on. The next slap was harder and her squirming more intense. "Harder!" she almost breathed the word.

This time Alan gave her a loud slap, holding nothing back, and Angie yelled, "Fuck!", but didn`t move to stand up, just ground her pubic area even harder against his thigh as she whispered, "More!"

Alan rained blows down on both buttocks for nearly a minute until both of Angie`s cheeks were glowing a pale pink. His cock was like a rod of steel inside his slacks so in some way he was relieved when she stood up from his lap when he stopped for a breather. Angie quickly released his belt and dragged his slacks and boxers down, freeing his substantial erection. Straddling him with one leg either side of his chair Angie steered his cock inside her sopping cunt and sat down hard on his lap.

Wrapping her arms around his head she pulled it into the gap between her breasts as her hips began to dance as she bounced on his dick. Her first orgasm arrived within a minute, followed by a second when Alan grunted as he came inside her.

The couple sat hugging each other tightly as their bodies shook against each other. Alan moved his head as Angie was hugging him so tight that he was having trouble breathing between her breasts. As he moved one of her nipples slid into his mouth and he gave it a teasing nip with his teeth and Angie shuddered against him.

Alan was quite content to sit there with one rubbery nipple between his teeth, his semi hard penis trapped inside his wife who was hanging on to him with all her strength. She began to whisper in his ear, "I love you Alan. Oh my God I love you!"

"I love you too," he said, although his voice was muffled by Angie's nipple in his mouth.

The phone rang and reluctantly the couple broke their passionate embrace. Angie leaned across to answer it but took care to keep Alan safely captured inside her. Alan listened as she took an appointment for the following day, then hung up the phone. That mundane action broke the magical spell they had been under, and Angie stood up. Alan felt his spunk slip from her as she did so, trickling onto his cock and pubic hair.

Once they were both dressed Alan asked her, "Did you enjoy that? You know........ When I spanked you!"

Her answer was a kiss on the lips and a shy, "Mmmmmmmm!"

Alan wasn`t going to let it drop, "Mmmm good, or Mmmmm Bad?"

Again the coy smile followed by "Mmmmmm, fantastic!"

Alan was probing now, "Would you want to do it again? Maybe on a regular basis? I ask that because it made me so fucking hard, I thought my zip would burst, but of course if you don`t want to I can still do it with Ayla for a month!"

Angie frowned at him, then slowly let her face break into a broad smile, "Alan Darling. You can do it any time you want, but if I say stop, it means stop!

"Agreed!" he said his heart bouncing at the thought he may get to repeat the spanking on other occasions. The phone rang again, and Angie listened for a minute or so then said, "He will be right there." Hanging up she said, "Its Mrs Greenacre, that was her son, they think it's her time. I said you would go. Just go. I´ll lock up."

It was nearly four hours later when Alan wearily pushed open the back door. Mrs Greenacre had passed at five o`clock. She was one of his first patients and a likeable old girl, but with the pain she was in at the end her death had been a blessing.

He was so caught up in his own thoughts it took him a few seconds before he realised the house was empty. Nobody responded to his calls as he walked from the kitchen into the lounge, then upstairs. Normally Ayla was home by now, and Angie should have been home hours ago. He called his wife`s handy and Angie answered. She was obviously in a busy pub judging by the background noise, "Hi Alan. Just grabbing a drink with Ayla. We were shopping. Be home in about half an hour. Love you!" The conversation was so one sided as Angie couldn`t hear him over the din.

Alan went upstairs to shower. It had been a long day with a totally miserable ending. He spent time just letting the water soothe is body, then towelled off, slung on an old T-shirt and shorts and padded barefoot down to the kitchen. It was nearly an hour since he had spoken to Angie, and the two girls were still not home. Alan made a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich then went into the lounge.

His plate and cup were empty on the floor, and he was dozing on the sofa when the giggling pair of Angie and Ayla burst into the room with their arms full of shopping and obviously in good spirits after an extended pub visit. "Good evening Master!" they chorused loudly then giggled again, holding onto each other in their merriment.

Alan was scowling as he shot back, "You two look like you had fun!"

Ayla was in very much a worse condition than Angie and tottering on her heels as she began slurring, "Oh Master. It was so much fun. Angie took me to the nurse`s supply shop in Victoria. I have to go to a hospital in Leeds tomorrow for a few days work experience. We bought all the things I needed, then stopped in the West End for a bit of shopping for things I didn`t!" This brought a peal of laughter from both girls, and they hugged each other unsteadily.

Angie was an accomplished drinker Alan knew, but even she was having trouble forming her words, indicating they had imbibed a fair few drinks, "Alan. It was so good to go back in time, brought back so many memories. Bought a few things for the surgery to. Went shopping. Got some things I hope Master likes!" That brought on another fit of giggles. "But not now. Shower. Bed." She leaned forward and gave him a kiss that stank of booze.

Alan stared open mouthed as the two girls helped each other out of the room and up the stairs. When he heard only one shower start he smiled despite himself, even though he wasn`t in the best of moods after his wife and lodger had returned home completely pissed, especially after overseeing Mrs Greenacres demise. He took his cup and plate into the kitchen, poured himself a glass of wine and went back to the lounge, deciding to let them sleep it off. He wasn`t really in the mood for sex anyway.

After switching off the TV when the film he was watching finished he made his way up to the bedroom. Angie and Ayla were sprawled across the bed. Neither had a stitch of clothing on and both were snoring quite loudly. The way they were lying left no place for Alan, so he padded across the landing and lay down in Ayla`s bed after setting his alarm. The events of the day soon caught up with him and he soon slept.

It was still dark when he heard a noise. Opening one eye he saw Ayla creeping around the room trying to pack a small bag with underwear and clothes. "Turn on the light Ayla," Alan mumbled trying to keep the irritation from his voice. "What time is it?"

The light went on and nearly blinded him as Ayla told him "Five thirty Master. The coach to Leeds leaves at seven thirty from the hospital. Sorry to disturb you. Just let me pack and I will give you your morning blow job before I go. The Mistress is still asleep."

Alan scooted backwards and rested his head on a pillow, watching as Ayla neatly folded clothes and placed them in a small sports bag. He recognised a bag from the nurse`s supply shop as she unpacked some items still in their boxes and added them to the bag.

Ayla was still naked, and Alan felt a twinge of guilt when he saw the yellow and purple bruising on her breasts, then when she bent over, probably on purpose he guessed, so that he was presented with a glorious view of her bum with a glimpse of her slit below he audibly gasped. Her bum was a mass of bruising from the caning he had given her the night before last. Even if he hadn`t been a doctor he could tell that it must hurt like fucking hell.

Ayla gave him a grin as she looked over her shoulder to make sure he was watching, "Nearly ready Master. Please take off your shorts. I will make you come before I dress."

Once Alan was lying naked on the bed Ayla zipped up the sports bag and crawled onto the bed between his legs where she knelt, and began stroking his erection as she studied his face. "Is that good Master?"

"Uh-Uh!" Alan replied

"Slower or Faster?"

"Sl-slower. Mmmmmm!"

"Like that?"

"Uh-Uh!"

"Do you want to fuck?"

Alan shook his head. He lay back and closed his eyes. Ayla`s hands were doing wonderful things to his penis as she asked, "Do you not like my arse Master?"

Alan`s eyes sprung open, "What?"

"You have never fucked me in the arse. Farouk used to do it a lot, so I am very experienced in the arts of anal sex. Would you like to take me now, or shall I just continue?"

Alan leaned back and closed his eyes before whispering, "Continue!" If he had been hard before, the thought of having anal sex with Ayla`s tight, nearly perfect bottom had him rigid in her hand. The slow strokes sped up, then slowed. Alan was getting the best hand job of his life. One hand now massaged his balls as the fingernails of the other scratched lightly along his shaft, "Do you feel good Master?"

"Uh-Uh!" Alan replied. Then he exhaled loudly as Ayla dipped her head and took nearly his entire length into her mouth, nodding up and down swiftly until Alan grunted and felt his balls empty into her mouth.

When he opened his eyes she was smiling down at him and pushing an errant drop of his semen from her lip into her mouth. "Cannot wait to see you on Sunday Master!" With that she sprung from the bed, dressed quickly in a summer dress, no underwear Alan noticed, kissed him on the lips and left the room with her holdall. Alan heard the back door open and shut before he switched off the light and went back to sleep for another hour.

His alarm still hadn`t sounded when he was woken by a hand around his cock. He had been in the middle of a wonderful dream where he had just spanked Ayla and was now pumping into her very tight arse, so had a semi-erection. Looking down through slitted eyes he saw that Angie was now kneeling in the exact same place that Ayla had been not an hour before.

His wife smiled, "Ayla`s gone so thought I would give Master his morning suck job!" Then she bent forward and ran her tongue the length of his now stiffening dick. "Mmmm. Tastes like Ayla took care of you before she left. Good. It means I get to suck you longer."

Alan lay back and gave Angie her wish, lasting nearly fifteen minutes before he jerked and dribbled his second load of the morning into her active mouth.

After she had swallowed his meagre offering she snuggled down next to him, and Alan pulled her into an embrace. "Where did you go last night. Your were fucking hammered when you got home?"

Angie gave him a kiss on the side where her head rested against his chest, "Ayla called me for help about where to shop for the list the hospital had given her. I went and met her and did her prescribed shop. As we were in town we both decided to have some female shopping time. When we were done we popped into the Queen Victoria for a quick drink that turned into a not so quick drink. Then she gave a naughty laugh before saying in a mock timid voice, "I'm really sorry Master, I guess you will just have to punish your badly behaved slave later."

Alan grinned as he said, "And believe me slave, you won`t be able to sit down for a week when I do!" They were both laughing as they went to get ready for work.

They were in a good mood as they walked hand in hand along the pavement. Angie told him, "I really like having Ayla around, do you think we could keep her?"

"She`s not a fucking pet!" Alan replied.

"I know that, but you know what I mean. She could stay with us until she finishes her studies, we have enough room, and I have already got used to her being around. It`s not as if we have to change our ways and be dressed all the time. In fact we are naked more often now than we were before she arrived."

Alan gave it some thought then said, "If Ayla agrees I have nothing against it in principle!"

"Good. So its agreed. We can talk to Ayla when she comes back on Sunday." Then she opened the door to their surgery and they both entered and went about their normal morning rituals.

The flu outbreak seemed to be diminishing as their were not so many patients. A couple of lads came in with suspected bad backs, so they could get the Thursday and Friday off for an unscheduled long weekend. Alan gave them their notes even though he was sure there was nothing wrong with them, but his life was presently full of joy so he decided to spread it around.

Neither of them had eaten much the day before so decided to go to the Three Feathers for shepherds pie and a coke at lunch time. Ayla texted Angie whilst they were eating to tell them she had arrived in Leeds OK and was doing a half day on a geriatric ward. They both laughed as it was accompanied by a vomit and shit emoji.

The afternoon surgery was quiet, and they were already cleared up, Alan finished with his patient notes, by the time five o`clock arrived and they could lock up. Angie declined the invitation to stop at the pub for a drink as she told him that she had drank her weekly quota the day before. Arriving at home it felt strangely empty without Ayla. Alan went for a quick shower while Angie pottered about in the kitchen making them a tuna fish salad. Neither was that hungry after the filling lunch.