A Letter from Aleppo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan came down in just shorts. His bare chest still carrying droplets of water trapped between the hairs and they ate in silence. Both apparently missed the presence of their Syrian lodger. Alan cleared away the plates as Angie took her shower. The evening reverted to their usual viewing of the latest Netflix film accompanied by a bottle of cheap white wine from Tesco. Angie cuddled into his chest as they sat watching, running her fingers absent mindedly through his hairy chest.

Alan thought that they were both exhausted and had had more than enough sex in the last days, so he wasn`t so disappointed with their low-key evening. As the film ended he thought they would just go to bed. Angie had come down from her shower dressed in just a short bath robe and had remained so as they sat on the sofa. Alan switched the TV off with the remote and went to get up and go to bed, but Angie held him in place.

Alan couldn`t see her face as she whispered, "Master. Did you forget?"

Alan`s face creased into a frown. "Forget what?"

Angie was speaking very softly now, "How terribly wicked I was yesterday evening!"

Alan tried hard not to laugh and put on a stern voice as he told her, "No wife. I have not forgotten!"

Shyly Angie murmured, "Are you going to punish me Master?"

Alan was now biting his cheek furiously to supress his giggles, but did manage to say, "Most definitely!"

Alan nearly didn`t hear her as she said it so quietly, "Good!" She moved from where she had been speaking directly into his chest. Standing, she let the bathrobe fall from her shoulders and stood before him completely naked. Alan felt himself hardening as he gazed at the body he loved and knew so well. Angie smiled as she spied the tenting in his loose shorts. With slow languorous movements she arranged herself across his lap, pushing her bottom upwards as she had done the day before in his consulting room. The anticipation already had her pressing her bald mound hard against his hairy thigh.

Alan spanked his wife for a good two minutes, varying the intensity and placement of the blows until Angie`s bum glowed red. Alan could actually see his hand prints on her flesh. He had to stop as her writhing on his erection was becoming agonising. They hurriedly changed positions so that Angie was sitting on the sofa with Alan kneeling on the carpet between her legs as she helped him enter her. Alan observed how wet she was as he entered easily, with no friction. Her arms came up around his neck as Alan ploughed into her rapidly, both of them so aroused that they desperately needed the release that would only come with their orgasm. Angie was the first, screaming her customary "Fuuuuck!" at the ceiling as her finger nails bit into Alan`s neck, and her body shook. Alan was only a few strokes behind her. He jerked violently as he felt his seed explode inside his wife. He collapsed on top of Angie and they lay entwined for a few minutes before he slipped from inside her. They shared a long tongues in mouths kiss as they stood in the middle of their small lounge, then walked hand in hand up the stairs to bed.

Chapter 4

Friday was another déjà vu for Alan. Wake up. Shower running. Cock and pubic hair covered in come. Shower stop. Enter shower. Dress. Go downstairs. Drink coffee and have blow job by beautiful woman. Only this time it was Angie who blew him in the kitchen as he drank his morning coffee. "I think it is a tradition that we should keep up even if Ayla isn`t here," she had told him before dragging his pants down and wrapping her lips around his burgeoning erection. Alan wasn`t going to disagree.

At work it was a normal Friday with people coming in with even the most minor complaints that they wanted checked before the weekend. Angie showed each patient in and out of his room. Half way through the morning she showed in the most gorgeous young woman, Miss Ayling, who had found a lump on her breast in the shower that morning. Alan had thanked Angie and she had left. "Please remove your shirt and bra and lay on the table Miss Ayling and let us have a look," he said.

He watched as Miss Ayling began to slowly undress and couldn`t help admire her stunning figure. She was wearing a blouse with many small buttons which she was having trouble undoing as her hands shook with nervousness at what the doctor might find. While he waited patiently for her to finish his phone buzzed with a WhatsApp message. Looking up he saw Ms Ayling would still require another minute or so, so he opened the message and gasped, drawing a puzzled look from Miss Ayling.

The message was a video from Angie that had obviously been taken in the small room where she took blood samples and did inoculations. She was lying on the bench with her legs spread, running a vibrator up and down her hairless slit. The vibrator was small and fire engine red. Alan had never seen it before. The short film was only twenty seconds long, but he was rock hard beneath his desk when had finished viewing it.

Alan was stunned back to the present when he heard Miss Ayling cough and ask, "Doctor. Are you OK?"

Glancing up he saw the young girl was now standing before him topless, with the most splendid pare of breasts, dusky hard nipples erect from the cool air in the room. The sight did nothing to alleviate the erection he had. "Yes. Yes!" he stammered as he tried to will away his erection, "Please lay on the bed. I just need a second."

He thought about trash and sewage works as he fumbled with some papers on his desk, just trying to make it possible for him to stand up without a large bulge in his trousers. After a minute or so he felt comfortable enough to walk slowly over to Miss Ayling and examine her perfect breasts. Thankfully he found no noticeable lump that could have been cancer. The young girl gushed her thanks as she redressed, leaving the room so rapidly that Angie was just opening the door to see her out when she rushed past her.

Angie gave him a sexy wink and went to fetch the next patient. Alan sat at his desk and replied to her message with two emoji. A hand and a bum. Once Angie had shown in the next patient Alan waited for the next message as he read the patients file. His phone buzzed and he peeked at the screen "Can`t wait!" Heart emoji.

There was a gap between patients as Alan leaned back in his chair and began thinking about the last week. He and Angie had always had a better than good sex life, but this week it had risen to a whole new stratosphere. He was still pissed off at her antics with Miss Ayling as he was a very professional doctor, and what they did in their private lives shouldn`t interfere with the care he gave his patients. Her spanking tonight would be very, very hard, and actually for real, as he didn`t want a repeat of the video incident. Well not at work anyway.

The rest of the day passed without any more noteworthy incidents, and it was with some relief when they pushed open the doors of the Three Feathers for their end of the week drinks. Once they were seated with their Guinness Alan told Angie how angry he was about what had happened, and that it must never happen again, and when they got home he was going to give her the spanking of her life, and it would be for real this time, not just role play.

Angie`s answer was to drain her glass in one gulp, stand up, then say, "Let`s go then!"

If Alan was walking quickly as they made their way home, Angie was almost running. They were barely inside the kitchen before she had tugged the T-shirt over her head and thrown it on the floor. She nearly stumbled, such was her haste to remove her scrub pants. Her panties and bra quickly followed her clothes onto a pile on the kitchen floor. Alan once more admired her gorgeous body as she breathlessly prostrated herself across the kitchen table.

Alan had a brief fit of the giggles when he thought, "That table has seen more action in the last week than in the five years before."

The cane that he had used with Ayla was still sitting on the table and Angie moved it out of the way as she pressed her breasts against the cold wood. Her hand swept the cane away in the direction of where Alan was now standing. as if she was doing the breaststroke while lying there. Alan paused. Had she swept it in his direction because she wanted him to use it, or was it just a random act to move it out of the way.

He picked it up and flexed it between both hands and Angie whimpered, but there was not the expected, "Don`t think you are fucking using that Alan!" instead her bum waggled as if encouraging its use.

Alan was still mightily pissed off with Angie about the incident earlier, so he tested the waters with a gentle stroke that landed squarely across both of her buttocks. Angie gave a low sigh, but there was no condemnation of her husband, so Alan let the bamboo swish through the air again, this time with more venom. He saw a thin red line created on Angie`s pale skin.

Alan was astounded as Angie moaned, her mound grinding hard against the edge of the table, her hands gripping the opposite edge tightly, her eyes scrunched shut and her breath coming in pants. The third stroke was delivered with real meaning as Alan wanted Angie to know how angry he was. Angie writhed on the table, sliding back slightly so that her slit was free from the edge. Alan couldn`t believe it when her right hand released its grasp on the table and snaked between her body and the wooden surface to allow her fingers to rub on her clit.

Alan swung again. Angie`s fingers moved quicker. Her breathing was now loud in the room, and when Alan delivered another stinging lash across her buttocks Angie screamed as her body contorted, her back arching painfully, her whole body gripped by tremors. It was the mother of all orgasms, and Alan watched his wife shudder on top of the kitchen table until she begged breathlessly, "Fuck me Alan!"

In observing Angie`s reaction to him flogging her he had overlooked the fact that his cock was as hard a granite. He hurriedly dragged his trousers to his knees, and with no finesse just rammed himself home into his wife`s drenched tunnel. Angie came again immediately; Alan was on a tidal wave of lust as he powered into her again and again. The slipperiness of her vagina meant the friction was minimal and it was many minutes before he felt his orgasm approaching. By this time Angie had climaxed multiple times and was like a rag doll beneath him as his manhood buried itself over and over until his face screwed up and he sent spurt after spurt of his sperm shooting into her.

The intensity of their coupling was such that it was a long time before they disengaged and slumped into the wooden kitchen chairs. Angie did this with a yelp as the hard wood connected with the five ridges on her arse. Neither discussed what had happened as the made their way slowly upstairs. Angie showering first, then Alan following. They lay together on the bed for a second before Angie rolled over and hugged him around the waist, planting small kisses on his chest and tummy.

The kisses increased in intensity until she dragged him on top of her and Alan seated himself between her thighs whilst Angie fumbled his cock inside her. They enjoyed a slow, passionate fuck with lots of kissing and pauses until both climaxed in unison.

Alan was exhausted, and drifted off to sleep listening to Angie`s even breaths as her head rested on his chest hair. It was still early, but both slept until the pale sunlight shone through the bedroom curtains. It was Saturday, so no work. Alan cuddled his wife who had rolled over in the night, and they spooned for a bit with Alan`s dick resting between the crack of Angie`s arse.

"That`s nice," mumbled Angie, who was still drowsy. She wiggled her bum a little so Alan slid up and down between her cheeks. She giggled as he began to stiffen, and she became more awake. "It seems happy there!"

"Uh-Uh!" Alan muttered between her shoulder blades as he thrust with his hips against her backside.

Angie reached behind her and grasped his penis. "If you want to put that in my arse you better lube us both up. There's Vaseline in the nightstand."

Alan reached over and pulled open the drawer. The tiny opaque jar was quickly in his hands, and he dug a huge dollop of the greasy contents out with two fingers. Angie rolled onto her tummy and Alan massaged the grease into the door to her anus with care, gradually pushing between the strong muscles that guarded her rear entrance. Angie grunted as Alan`s thick finger penetrated her and coated her back passage with Vaseline. Alan waggled his finger inside as he tried to widen the entrance. Angie just mewled contentedly as he took his time, lazily fingering her arse up to the third knuckle of his index finger.

When he felt that she had stretched enough he gingerly added a second finger causing Angie to groan in a mix of delight and agony. Languidly he continued the process of expanding the hole to a size where he could enter. Angie was purring like a cat now. It was more than ten minutes that he had been playing with her sensitive anus and her impatience was growing, she thrust herself back against his fingers more and more insistently, until Alan withdrew his fingers, applied a liberal coating of Vaseline to his entire erection then shuffled into position as Angie rolled back so they were spooning once more as they were when they had begun.

Angie pulled her arse cheeks wide apart as Alan positioned the head of his cock against the gaping hole he had created. His hand was gripping his rigid shaft as he poked his dick several times against Angie until he felt the head sucked inside and Angie let out a groan of satisfaction. With great care he used his hips to manoeuvre himself deeper and deeper into Angie`s rectum, pausing often to allow Angie to adjust her position and accomodate his entry.

Then he was there. He felt the ridges on Angie's buttocks from the caning yesterday rub against his tummy and this made him even harder. The lay joined together. Alan felt Angie`s anal muscles squeeze his shaft like an anaconda. Gradually both began to rock together, and Alan put his arms around Angie, cupping her breasts, massaging them lovingly with his hands, his fingers gently tweaking the nipples that felt like little pebbles. Their rocking motions strengthened until Alan was sliding in and out about two inches at a time.

Angie was sighing and grinding herself back against him on every penetration. It didn`t take long for Alan to come. He was now grabbing Antje`s breast quite hard, his face screwed up in concentration as he tried to forestall the inevitable. He erupted inside Angie at the end of one last forceful thrust. Angie didn`t come, but sighed as he ejaculated,letting out a delighted "Mmmmmm!" to indicate that she had had as much fun as he had.

The mix of his sperm and the Vaseline meant he was pushed easily from within her as he began to soften, her anal muscles working overtime to repel the unusual invader. They continued to spoon with his slimy cock resting against the marks he had left with the bamboo. Alan kissed her repeatedly between the shoulder blades and up her neck. He loved to see her shiver when he did that as he knew it was one of her highly erogenous zones. When he kissed the back of her neck it always turned her on.

He placed a myriad of kisses up and down her neck and pinched and released both her nipples until she mewled quietly, and Alan felt the shivers turn to tremors as Angie came in his arms.

Both rolling onto their backs they lay staring at the ceiling. Alan`s hand reached out to grasp Angie`s then squeezed it lovingly. "That was a pleasant surprise," he said. "You seem to be full of them in the last few days!"

Angie gave a quiet chuckle, "You should thank Ayla when she gets back. She told me all the things that she had done or had done to her by Farouk. Listening to her stories made me so fucking hot. I just wanted to try them all to see if I liked them as much as she obviously did!"

"And did you?"

"The caning was OK, but it fucking hurt. I much preferred the spanking, so you can cross that off your list Master. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, but not again!"

Alan smiled beside her and tried to hide his irrational disappointment.

"Anal was good. You are such a caring and gentle man that it was a very pleasurable experience after the initial fucking agony. That was how Ayla explained it. The prior pain just magnifies the pleasure when it comes, and I can see what she means. That stays on the list for special occasions only!"

They were both laughing quite loudly now as they analysed the various sexual acts as if deciding where to go on holiday. When their laughter subsided Angie reached up and kissed him on the lips and said, "Come on Master, move your arse. We have to go to Tesco and its your turn to push the trolley!"

"Oh how the mighty Master has fallen!" Alan wisecracked as he headed for the shower.

The rest of the day was a normal Saturday for them. Tesco for grocery shopping. Washing and ironing of the previous weeks clothes. Angie did a quick five mile run while Alan tidied up their neglected garden. He couldn`t quite bring himself to replace the bamboo stick into the tomato plant so he left it on top of the fridge with a hopeful, "You never know!" under his breath. Angie disappeared at four o`clock for her bi-weekly hair and nails appointment at the local beauty parlour. She had told Alan she would be a bit longer than normal as she had also booked to have a body waxing, and her eyebrows plucked. They agreed to meet in the Three Feathers at seven thirty, then possibly get a curry at The Star of India afterwards. Angie told him she would have to come back and take a quick shower after the waxing as she hated the feeling of being sticky if they were going out.

Alan had agreed to the meeting time, telling her he would go to the pub at five thirty and watch the late live football between Arsenal and Chelsea. He wasn`t a fan of either, but this year they were quite evenly matched, so it should be a good game.

Kisses had been exchanged. Angie left, and Alan had gone to shower, shave and change into some nice clothes for an evening with his wife. With all that done he still had time to pop to the high street for a quick trim before he entered the pub just after the game had kicked off.

The game was a bit of a dud. Alan had lost interest by half time as Chelsea were three nil down and playing with ten men after an early red card. Looking at his watch he still had nearly an hour until Angie was due, plus her customary twenty-minute grace period. He sat chatting to the barman Gerry with only a cursory interest in the action on the big TV screen on the far wall. The game ended four one. It was exactly seven thirty, but Alan knew from experience that there was no way Angie would arrive much before eight.He ordered another pint. Invested a fiver in the fruit machine with no return, then grabbed a table in the corner as the pub started to fill up with the Saturday night rush.

He was just starting to get irritable as the clock showed eight fifteen, when the door opened and in walked Angie. Nearly every head, men and some of the women, in the place turned towards her as she sashayed over to where Alan was sitting with mouth agape.

Angie looked stunning. Dressed in a bright yellow armless sheath dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her full breasts to perfection. The dress finished at mid-thigh and her legs were clad in skin tone nylon that seemed to shimmer in the harsh lights of the pub. On her feet were matching yellow shoes with impressive four-inch heels. Her reddish-brown hair had been trimmed, washed and styled so that it ran in chestnut waves to her shoulders. Angie also wore quite a bit of makeup, and that really surprised Alan as she had consistently made fun of women who "Slapped muck on their faces" as she described it.