A Letter from Aleppo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pale green eyeshadow and thick black mascara drew you to her already gorgeous green eyes. A slash of dark, nearly Bordeaux red lipstick on her full lips. Her nails were painted the same dark red as her lips.

There was a thin green belt cinched tightly at the waist and this accentuated her already curvaceous body. Alan fell in love all over again and forgot immediately her forty-five-minute lateness. Well he had until Angie leant down and gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered in his ear, " Forty-five minutes late Master. Remember that later!"

Alan walked awkwardly to the bar trying to hide his growing erection. Luckily he had to wait a few minutes to be served with his groin hidden from view below the bar, so by the time he returned to their table with Angie`s gin and tonic, that was another surprise as she rarely drank anything except wine and Guinness, his cock was back to its sleeping state.

Sitting down next to her he said, "You look absolutely fabulous Angie. Shopping with Ayla?"

Angie gave a short nod as she sipped her drink. Alan laid a hand lovingly on her thigh. His earlier erection, that had almost disappeared during his round trip to the bar, was once more revitalised as he felt the outline of the small plastic clip that told him his wife was wearing stockings. There was a small moment of panic when Alan thought he had forgotten their anniversary, a birthday, or some other notable date in their personal calendar, as this was usually the only days when he received such a treat, even though Angie knew it made him hotter than Hades when she wore stockings.

Angie knew that he had felt them and batted her eyes at him like some thirties diva and whispered, "Just for you Master!"

"Can we fucking go home directly!" he half-jokingly asked, but Angie just shook her head which caused the light to make her hair shine as it raised slightly from her shoulders.

"All good things come to those that wait Master, and tonight you will get as many good things as you can possibly dream of, but first you have to wine and dine me!"

They had another two drinks. Alan joined her on the gin and tonic, and he soon had a pleasant buzz on after the previous four pints he had drunk watching the football. They sat chatting as Alan rested his hand on Angie`s thigh throughout, playing with the little plastic knob of her suspender belt.

The walk to the Indian restaurant involved a short cut through the local graveyard. It was deserted at this time of night and Alan couldn`t resist pulling his wife to him for a passionate kiss as his hands roamed over her body, paying special attention to the area where the straps of the suspender belt were clipped to her stockings. "Can`t you wait just a little while longer Master?" she teased him.

"I`m not sure that I can, " Alan replied candidly.

Angie bit her lip suggestively, "Just a hand job then. I´m not kneeling down and sucking you off in this dirty place. Get your cock out!"

Alan took his time to look in all four directions and confirmed that they were alone between the gravestones. Moving off the path and behind a rather large monument that involved two angels playing trumpets as they hovered above some rich persons final resting place he speedily undid his belt and tugged his trousers down to his thighs. His cock was as hard as granite after nearly an hours teasing by Angie. Her hand wrapped itself around his shaft. She was giggling at the absurdity of the situation as she begun to wank her husband off in a dark graveyard, when their home was literally five hundred yards away.

Angie built up a steady rhythm. Alan glanced down to see her perfectly manicured hand stroking his thick shaft. Then a dog barked. The couple froze as they heard in the distance, "Come back here Selhurst." Angie and Alan held their collective breaths as they saw a black and white collie run down the gravel path they had just left followed by an overweight gentleman in his sixties. He was puffing hard as he reached the monument that hid them from his view. He bent over and grabbed his knees as he tried to get his breath back. Alan gasped as Angie resumed stroking him as she had before they were interrupted.

Alan was trying desperately not to make a sound as Angie increased the tempo of her hand movements. Alan knew he was close to spraying his seed all over the graveyard floor. It was then that he looked down and saw the Collie, Selhurst, sitting there staring at him and he let out a muffled groan as he ejaculated up into the air with one rather large string of his come hitting Selhurst directly between the eyes triggering him to scamper off. The large gentleman continued his chase as his dog sped off towards the nearest exit.

When they were once more alone Angie produced a pack of tissues from her handbag and carefully dabbed at Alan`s cock where he was still leaking come from the tiny crevice in the tip. When they were both happy that she had cleaned him sufficiently they made their way to the Indian eatery. Alan was much more relaxed after his "release" between the tombs of long dead people, so they enjoyed a leisurely meal with a bottle of wine.

As Angie was dolling out their curry onto their respective plates Alan whispered, "You know you can be a crazy bitch sometimes. I thought for sure he was going to hear us. Then when I saw the dog sitting there staring up at me I nearly cracked up. How the fuck is he going to explain to his wife that he took the dog for a walk, and the dog came back with a massive dollop of come on his head?"

They were both laughing loudly now and drawing some angry stares from their fellow diners. The food was excellent as always, and Alan left them a nice tip as he was in a really good mood after four pints, three G & T`S, half a bottle of Sancerre and a hand job in the graveyard, plus he was already starting to imagine the promised delights to come.

They walked casually hand in hand back down the street towards their house. Then stopped dead as they turned the corner and saw there were lights on all over the house. "Did you leave them on Angie?"

"No. I don`t think so. What shall we do?"

The couple crept up the path to their back door. There were lights on in the kitchen, lounge and upstairs, but it was difficult to see which of the upper floor rooms were illuminated from where they stood. There was also the sound of music, the Rolling Stones Alan thought. Opening the door cautiously Alan indicated that Angie should wait outside. The kitchen was empty. Mick Jagger was singing about having sympathy for the devil and Alan nearly fainted when Ayla`s voice joined him in a duet.

"Ayla!" he bellowed as Angie peered cautiously around the back door. They heard the stairs creak as Ayla sprinted down the stairs and burst into the kitchen. Her face was one big smile as she cried out "Welcome home Master. Welcome home Mistress and threw her arms around Alan and kissed him, before doing the same to Angie."

"Fucking hell Ayla you were not supposed to be home until tomorrow. You nearly gave us a fucking heart attack!" Alan was nearly shouting, and Ayla cowered before his tirade. "Why the fuck didn`t you let us know you were coming home early?"

"I did Master," Ayla answered timidly, her voice shaking, "I sent the Mistress a text at five thirty when we left Leeds. We all had early shift so could leave earlier than planned."

Angie dug her mobile out of her handbag and saw that there was indeed a text from Ayla, and she paled as Alan glared at her, "I`m sorry Alan, it must have come when I was at the parlour, and I never saw or heard it."

Alan turned back to Ayla and muttered, "I´m sorry for shouting, but my heart was in my fucking mouth. I thought we were being burgled!"

There was still a slight tremor in her voice as Ayla said, "That`s Ok. Sometimes these things happen. I am sure that the Mistress didn`t do it purposefully."

Now that his heart rate was once more in the normal range Alan began to see an opportunity. The pleasant tipsy feeling he had had when they left the Indian returned, and emboldened by the dinks he he had consumed he decided to push his luck.

Spinning round to Angie he gave her an icy stare, "Your Master is very displeased with your actions today. First you arrive forty-five minutes late."

His heart leapt when Angie cast her eyes down to the floor and whimpered, "Yes Master."

Bolstered by the fact that Angie seemed to be going along with the scenario he had planned in his head he continued, "Secondly you humiliated me in St Marks graveyard!

Angie murmured, "Yes Master."

"And lastly, and most importantly your negligence led me to nearly have a fucking aneurism."

"Yes Master. Sorry Master," Angie whined. Alan could see that she actually was sorry for all of her mistakes as she trembled before his wrath.

Turning back to Ayla he said harshly, "And you Ayla. You are not much better. If you received no confirmation from your Mistress that she had read the message, you should have made more of an effort to contact her. Now prepare your Mistress for her punishment. I will deal with you later!"

Ayla moved quickly towards Angie, who was stood frozen to the spot like a mouse under the gaze of a cobra. Ayla undid the thin green belt at the waist of Angie's dress, lying it carefully on one of the kitchen chairs. The zipper for the dress ran down the right-hand side from armpit to waist. Ayla pulled it hastily downwards. Ayla then eased the dress carefully from Angie`s shoulders until gravity took hold. The dress pooled at Angie`s feet. Alan took a deep breath as he looked at Angie, who now stood, head bowed, in their kitchen wearing the most delicate of bras of pale purple silk, her nipples already pushing hard at the decorated lacy cups covering her breasts. Angie's matching panties had small gold buckles on both sides that held the two thin straps that supported the back and front panels, which were also adorned with the same lacework as the bra. The suspender belt that Alan had fantasised about all evening was thick, perhaps more than two inches. The ribbon straps that were clipped to the dark grey lace tops of the flesh-coloured stockings were only a half inch wide, and there were four to each leg.

Alan reached up on top of the fridge never taking his eyes from the sensual sight of his wife dressed in such an erotic fashion. Angie could see what he was reaching for and begun, No Alan. Please do........." but her words stopped as Alan glared at her.

Ayla had obviously done some things similar to this in her previous life as she gently turned Angie around so that his wife was standing facing the table, her panty covered sex level with the edge. Exerting gentle pressure to the middle of Angie`s back she pushed her down until the pale purple lace bra came in contact with the surface of the table.

Alan was in full Master mode now as he eased one yellow heel to one side and Angie`s legs spread, the back of her panties stretched tighter across her buttocks as did so, until they were like a second skin. Alan tapped the panel with the end of the bamboo stick he was holding, and Angie started to whine.

"Ayla, move to the other side and pull the Mistresses arms taut." The young Syrian did as she was told. Angie was now basically stretched along the entire length of the table, unable to move. Alan ran one finger along the gusset of the pale purple panties and was gratified to feel the moisture already soaking through the delicate material.

"Your Master sentences you to two strokes for each offence, a total of six lashes. Do you understand and agree with the sentence?"

Alan was overjoyed when Angie replied with conviction, "Yes Master," and shuffled her legs slightly more apart, stiffening her stance so that her arse raised slightly as she prepared herself.

Six times the bamboo swung through the still air of the kitchen. Six times it landed with a dull thud against the back panel of Angie`s panties. Six times Angie let out a loud, "Owwwwwwww!" as it landed.

"Punishment complete," Alan announced like he was working for Captain Bligh on HMS Bounty. Angie stood up stiffly as Ayla released her hands and Angie rubbed her hands over her abused buttocks.

"Ayla, Your sentence is three strokes to the pussy and three strokes to the breasts. Please remove your dress. The pretty red frock was off in seconds, as was the small pair of red panties she wore. She lay on the table, her head hanging off one end and her feet hanging off the other. Alan wielded the cane to leave three distinct stripes across both breast and another three-running left to right across her shaven mound. As she went to stand up he nearly screamed, "Don`t move!"

Ayla lay back down, her head hanging over the edge of the table as Alan walked around until he was standing with his groin next to Ayla`s chin. Angie was still rubbing her arse furiously as Alan snapped, " Angie come here and kiss Ayla`s tits better!" Angie gave him a vicious glare, but still complied with his wishes. Alan watched his wife`s tongue as it rolled along the lines he had made a minute before. Ayla`s nipples must have been very tender and sensitive because she purred in delight as Angie`s tongue ran gingerly over them.

Alan released his hard cock from his pants and Ayla bent her head back even more over the edge so he could walk his cock into her mouth, then further. Alan felt the head of his cock being gripped by the girls throat muscles as Ayla began to wriggle before him as Angie was now sucking quite industriously on each of her bruised nipples in turn.

Ayla drew in big gulps of air as Alan withdrew and freed her airway. He slid in again and plugged her throat with his dick. Ayla thrashed about as Angie started to finger her whilst still latching onto her nipple. Alan was still in her throat and her agitated movements only enhanced the delicious sensations she was causing to his dick.

Pulling himself out he made Ayla splutter wildly. Alan stood and watched, his erection bouncing in front of him as Angie let her tongue trail down Ayla`s body, then latch onto her clit like a limpet. Ayla moaned and sighed as Angie sucked on her clit aggressively.

Angie was bent double as she used her mouth on Ayla and Alan took the opportunity to move behind her and ease the purple lace panties aside before plunging his saliva coated penis as deep as possible into his wife, which in turn pushed her forcefully against Ayla`s sex. Alan banged into his wife possesed by a frenzy of lust until he shuddered and came with one last major thrust of hips. This started a chain reaction as Ayla succumbed with a soft sigh, and Angie screamed her usual, "Fuuck!" directly into Ayla`s slit.

All three were still on a sexual high, so it was no surprise to Alan when Ayla rose from the table and guided Angie to perch on the edge. She spent the next ten minutes licking Alan`s and Angie`s combined come from Angie`s snatch which made Angie climax loudly once more. Alan was hard again after watching this so he sat on one of the chairs while Ayla rode him so strongly it was as if she was in the final furlong at Aintree.

The trio were now temporarily satiated as they stumbled up the stairs to bed. Alan lay in the middle with a naked Ayla snuggled under his left arm and Angie, still dressed in the gorgeous lingerie, nestling under his right, her right leg swung casually over his thigh.

The End. Or isit?