A Letter to My Master

Story Info
My Master is returning my service will resume.
1.7k words
4.13
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master

As I prepare for your return after a lengthy absence I feel the need to write this to you as our communication has been limited over the past few months.

My experience with you to say the least has been surreal. It has changed me in so many ways, especially in regards to how I view sex.

I've always been a complex person. Especially with my thought processes.

I think this trait didn't serve me well in the early days. If anything, it made things harder for me to grasp and led to much confusion on my part as to the exact nature of my role with you.

Although my role was something that has evolved over time, I truly see myself as bespoke. Tailor made by you for your exclusive kink use. In saying that you initially seemed to consider my needs and limits in our encounters although you were always determined to get what you wanted, and most times you did.

In our time together I have evolved from sub to slave therefore I no longer have any limits. Except death of course. Having no limits is something I know you take great delight in pointing out to me Master, whenever the need arises. Or your sadistic tendencies arise. Perhaps in our own way it's an achievement we both can be proud of.

I say this about myself as in my professional life I'm an independent strong-willed person who demonstrates qualities of leadership and command the respect of both my peers and subordinates alike. With regards to you Master I doubted I would fare well as a sub let alone a limitless sub who progressed to being your slave. Patience and perseverance on your part has rewarded you with a slave. Me.

You are a master at being a Master. You are an excellent groomer. I say this Master because I knew I was being groomed yet still wanted to please you and continue to do as you ordered. I strived to complete my tasks and challenges. Displaying submissive behaviour before I had been used by you for the first time.

I entered our arrangement knowing that you were not exclusive to me. Initially that was one of the harder parts for me as I never knowingly had to share a partner before.

When I came to realise more about you and somewhat how you operate it was clearer to me why this is the case. Whether my thoughts on this are accurate or not it has helped me adjust to my situation.

I will just say that I don't believe a single sub could fulfil your needs although some of us would love to have you as our very own. You enjoy the grooming process immensely and you love pushing limits.

For the most part of your absence Master I've missed our physical contact, in all its forms that we have shared.

One of my most loved and missed moments is your arrival where I'm knelt naked eagerly waiting for your cock to be in my mouth with the uncertainty of not knowing whether I'll be sucking your cock or drinking your piss. But certain that my hands will be touching your body.

One hand on your arse while the other hand caresses your mighty balls. And just as certain that before long you will pull my chin up abruptly and slap me hard across the left side of my face with your right hand. Your cock instantly stiffening like a steel rod. Always.

Master I will struggle to complete this letter as I'm writing from lived experience. And I'm so very excited that you are planning your return. My arousal level is high.

My current view on sex is very skewed. I enjoy intimacy with you and feel I obtain a great amount of physical contact during our sessions.

Ironically, it's you who doesn't understand that I'm okay going without sex for lengthy periods of time. I don't miss sex as I knew it prior to becoming your slave Master, therefore I don't seek it while you're absent. Something you had given me permission to do. As long as no kink was involved, I believe were my orders. I'm extremely grateful that you'd allow that Master even though I chose to decline, opting instead to wait for you.

I've never had to ask to cum before. That was a privilege you took away from me. So I got creative. I would tag and needle myself and send the picture seeking permission to cum.

Other times I would make short videos for you where again I'd be tagged, dressed in lingerie and playing with myself while begging you to let me cum. I thoroughly enjoyed doing those acts for you Master. You always granted me permission to cum on those particular occasions.

As much as I'd like to cum more often, I've noticed I've become very stubborn. Unless I have a creative or degrading way to ask your permission I just don't ask. I know that's foolish on my part as it's me who misses out but I think we both know I avoid asking without having something to offer in fear of you setting a degrading task for me. Then I reach a point of not being able to edge for fear of cumming.

Whilst I'm unable to share much of this part of my life with anyone I do have a friend who questioned me as to how you would know whether I just edged or actually climaxed. I explained to her that it wasn't the point. I would know and that would make me disobedient and a liar regardless of whether you knew.

Sometimes Master you have indicated I've not been entirely truthful with you when that's not been the case. In these situations when we are communicating via text and I fear the conversation is getting argumentative I've found it easier to agree with you. In preference to pushing my point when I sense your mind is already set. So yes, in these particular circumstances I am indeed lying.

Master, I know I still have a major outstanding task to complete regarding a specific kink. I will complete this task but as time has elapsed I'm finding it more challenging and difficult than first anticipated.

More time is needed on my part and I hope that you will allow me that. I'm very much hoping I can articulate my version into a story worthy of publishing despite the fact that the content would have a very limited audience. As always, I will be doing it for you Master.

I love being your dirty girl but that wasn't always the case. I don't think I fully understood the meaning of that for quite some time.

From a girl who had never successfully had anal sex before to the dirty whore who loves anal followed by sucking on your dirty cock afterwards until it's clean. Arse to mouth is a firm favourite of mine. Something that I'm happy to beg you for Master. Time and time again.

How could I possibly have someone to have sex with in your absence Master that could possibly satisfy me in the ways that you do. It's just not possible.

I'm nervous about there being no statute of limitations regarding punishment. I dread asking if I am owed any Master. When I think my slate is clear you always seem to remember something that I have forgotten.

A valuable and hard learnt lesson during your absence has been no second guessing. It serves no purpose, in fact it can lead to a punishment. I'm keen to avoid whenever possible.

There's still more I'd like to experience with you Master. As you know I enjoy needling very much, perhaps more so when I do it myself as I have control of the situation and tend to just needle through my nipples or areas I find the least painful or bleed the most.

When you needle me Master it's a total game changer. To start with your needle selection favours the larger gauge needles. Your needle placement can be anywhere on my body. To date I recall my tits, especially when you used an extremely wide bore IV cannula. Extremely painful from memory and due to my brattish behaviour during that session I was punished by being flogged several times with the belt buckle the very next session.

I know I deserved it, Master. Not only did I swear at you at the time you were needling me, during the same session I also bit you when you were on top of me biting my inner thigh.

You have inserted needles in my face several times often using them to tag my body first. I love it if I bleed when the needles are inserted and removed.

This brings me to something I've been wanting for quite some time Master. I want your blood. I really want your blood. I want to draw several mls into a syringe and cover myself in it. Cover parts of you if you will allow me Master. I also want to taste and drink your blood. I'd actually like to smear your arsehole with blood and lick it clean. I'd love you to allow me to do that.

I'm very fond of your arsehole Master. Now that's something I never thought I'd be saying, never ever. I get quite aroused at the thought of my shitty finger in my mouth after it's been in your arsehole. Dirty girl. Your dirty girl.

As I write this to you some of the things you have mentioned during your absence suddenly become clearer. On this particular occasion I'm referring to the text you sent me where you said that you miss the depravity of me. At the time I think I was a little offended. How funny Master as it makes perfect sense to me now. Your dirty girl in so many ways. So much filthier and depraved than the piss whore I thought I would be.

I'm looking forward to wearing the lingerie I've amassed during your absence Master. A new element for me to incorporate into my preparation routine. My nervousness prevails, rather my nervous anticipation to be precise.

With much affection, respect and admiration.

Your obedient, loyal and devoted slave.