Dance with Me

Story Info
Creampie on the dance floor <3
1k words
3.33
15.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our bodies are this close it always makes me wet. One hands intertwined with his, while the other pulls me as close as I can bear. His right hand slides down my ass and the back of my thigh to lift my knee to his waist. He's hard, I can feel him against my pussy as it begins to pulse.

I'm lost in his gaze. I feel weightless in his strong arms. In trance with the simplicity of our bodies so close, I moan softly as his right hand moves back towards my ass. He grabs it aggressively breathing down my neck as I let out a high pitched release. My left hand grips the nape of his neck pulling his lips into my neck.

I'm begin to beg for it. I tilt my pelvis towards the top of his shaft and press my clitoris firmly against his rock hard shaft. He kisses me softly and I arch my back to slide my clitoris down his shaft. As my torso separates from the motion, he pulls me in with one swift motion. My mouth is already open from moaning and gasping. He lifts his head from my neck taking a soft gaze at my orgasmic face. He connects his lips with mine, kissing me with a deep tongue as he lifts both feet off the ground.

He's strong, kneeling down one leg at a time with me safely in his arms. He lays me on the dance floor and pins my hands above my head. We kiss intensely for a few seconds as he hands move up and down my body. He squeezes my breast and pulls my shirt from the neckline. My leotard is stretchy and it exposes my breast for his mouth to embrace.

I moan and squirm as his tongue makes art on my breast. I reach down to unbutton his pants and he pulls my leotard down exposing my shoulders, breast and full torso. Then I'm rubbing my hands up his abs and I lift his shirt off his body. He yanks my leotard and bottoms off my juicy ass and pulls out his rock hard cock. He's dripping wet also and rubs his wet tip against my pussy and clitoris. I'm already so wet and creamy for him. I'm moaning in anticipation eager and desperate for him to squeeze his big cock inside my tight wet pussy.

He continues to tease my pulsing wet pussy with each stroke against my clitoris. It's enough to make me release my first orgasm. As I arch my back and hang tight onto his body, I feel the tip of his wet cock enter my fertile pussy. I'm so tight that when he slides his enter cock into me, my body tense up.

He whispers in my ear "relax, it's okay. I won't hurt you", and kisses me. Every muscle in my body releases and he's stroking me softly and slowly. His entire shaft is inside me massaging my back and insides.

I kiss him and moan "I love you". He goes deep and as I tilt my head back and moan.

He says "I love you too." and I look down at his shaft going in and out of me and can see my cream covering his shaft as he begins to speed up his strokes. His soft grunts and moans cause my clitoris to rise. The friction of his body on my clitoris joined with each stroke causes me to climax for the second time. My walls contract and pulse around his shaft as I moan in his ear.

He lifts my right leg around his shoulders and then his head to turn me around. I place both hands on the ground and push my ass into the air. I can feel the temperature of the room on my clitoris as he leans down for a quick tongue kiss. I bounce my ass on his face, rubbing my clit in his mouth letting him know I'm ready for more.

He smacks my clit with his cock teasing my desperate wet pussy. I groan for his cock and push my pussy against him. Again, he smacks my clit with his cock and then my ass with his hand.

I moan "Have I been a bad girl? Why do you spank me?"

He replies "you've definitely been bad", and puts his shaft so deep inside me that his sack touches my clitoris. He puts both hands onto my back and deepens my arch as he begins to pound my tight pussy. I'm moaning and cumming instantly but he has me so tight in his grip that I can't crawl away from him. I'm bound by his gentle strength and hard pounding. My hands straighten against the floor and I left my right hand to push against his waist.

He smacks my ass and says "don't move." and I can feel him mount my body even more, pressing my ass towards the ceiling as he pounds my sweet little pussy. The noise it makes when he's stroking me lets him know he feels good. I can't stop cumming and I'm losing control of my body behind the moaning and squirming.

There are no pillows or sheets to grab. I'm helpless to the endless pleasure his cock provide me. His pounding continues and I feel a warm gush inside my pussy that leaks out slowly as he continues to stroke my pussy. Once I begin to orgasm hard, he speeds up his stroke causing both my feet to lift off the ground and press against his ass. Now he's even deeper inside me and taking pauses between each stroke.

The feeling of his sack hitting my clitoris causes my orgasm to intensify. He grabs my neck and pulls my body close to his. His next strokes are with my back against his torso and him kissing my back. I lean down for my hands to meet the ground and I begin to bounce my ass on his cock. His creampie is creating a mess between us. I'm desperate for more of him and he's eager to give me more.