All Comments on 'A Libertine at Large Pt. 01'

by Homme_Ordinaire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
elaine41elaine41almost 3 years ago

Reminds me of when i worked in shops!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

thoughtful and thought-provoking. clear and coherent. has a crispness and patience that is to be commended. leadership is an understatement. thank you for this guidance to the true path, in easily-understood steps, a method adaptable for most situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yo read all this crap from a corn flakes box? Yo a joke and totally talent free.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Stories with the words ‘boss, secretary, older, powerful male, and workplace’ always make her eyes light up. As we read, she said, “OMG, he is writing about the bosses I had at my first jobs! They really knew how to get me to ‘put out’ for them!” As we continued to read, she started squirming in her seat which, is always a good sign.

She started working part-time, after school, as an assistant secretary when she was only 16 years old and still in high school. She really just did it to ‘build her resume’ and have some extra money to by clothes and makeup.

She had three male bosses, who ‘took her under their wings’ i.e., they started grooming her just like the boss in your story. As we continued to read, she said, “Thank god there are bosses like that that teach us young girls how to fuck right!” She learned to be “a fucktart” and “what her twat is for” both of which, he helped her in her professional and personal life.

After about two months on her first job, she really wanted them and she wanted them bad. So, they paid for her prescription for birth control pills. She eagerly started fucking them on her three-month anniversary with the company!

She told me “Those guys were my sexual teachers, they knew how to ‘break a girl in’, they knew how to make an innocent girl crave cock and cum; and they taught me every sexual position in the book!”

So, in summary, I’m also grateful for bosses like the one in your story. Without them my wife would have never become the skilled lover she is today.

Now, we are going to jump in the sack for a quickie. She said, “Let’s read this story again next weekend. I want to really relish how those girls were corrupted!” She added, “Every girl should get to start out her sex life like that and become a fucktart that knows what her twat if for!” I’m certainly not arguing with her!

Thanks for the great story!

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

The one thing that can be said about this story is that it is well written. I'm afraid although things lick this may happen still.its not a subject I would personally agree with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomme_Ordinaire@Homme_Ordinaire
No, not French, and far from ordinary. 64 year old single Dominant gent and pervert in the North of England. Looking to engage with select females whose submission is on their mind a lot of the time. You know you need more. No time for the cuckolds, no time for those who...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES