A Life-Changing Business Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Bill turns “muscleman gay” and cuckold.
3.2k words
4.58
8.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Annie, was arriving in 24 hours. Jeb had been relentless and insatiable with his need for service. I loved sucking him off at his convenience anytime day or night, and in doing so he made me feel very sexually desirable. Surprisingly, I didn't lose interest after repeatedly blowing him. Each time was as good as the last. If anything, I began to crave him more and more. Frankly, I was desperate for it.

I realized that I needed to inform Annie about Jeb. Annie was scheduled to arrive the next morning and I decided to call her. She answered the phone and after some small talk, I said...

"Annie, something unexpected and crazy happened to me that I need to tell you about."

"What happened Bill? Should I be worried?"

I decided to be direct and truthful. If she didn't want to see me anymore I'd understand and accept it. I wasn't going to stop seeing Jeb in any event...

"Well, believe it or not, I got involved with another guy. I met him in the hotel gym and we hit it off. Physically, he is astounding."

"Stop joking, that's not funny. Besides, if you really wanted to be with a man I would have to accept it. Do you want to be with a man? I bet if you ever did you'd want to dominate him given how big and strong you are. Right?"

"Not exactly, and I'm not joking either."

"You're serious? Another guy?"

"Yes."

"He dominates you?"

"He does."

"So he must be bigger than you. How can that be?"

"He's so much bigger and stronger. I've never seen anyone so heavily muscled.... There is something else... He is outrageously well hung."

"So his cock is a lot bigger than even yours?"

"An awful lot bigger."

There was a long pause, then she said...

"I don't know what to say.... So you're breaking up with me for a guy?"

"Look, I'm willing to stay with you but you'd have to accept that I want to service him whenever he needs it."

"So you suck him off a lot?

"Yeah, all the time."

"I need to think about this Bill. I'm not sure what to do."

"I understand Annie. It's up to you. You are always welcome here."

"Bill, if I show up you'll know I've accepted it."

"Fair enough. Hope to see you tomorrow."

After the call I felt very unsure that I'd ever see her again. The only certainty was that I would continue to suck off Jeb's giant cock, and worship his incredible body. I loved the idea of Annie watching, and better yet, even encouraging me.

Jeb was confident that she would show up, and because of that he was even more excited, and therefore relentless with dominating me. I liked how he got more demanding. I also liked how he deliberately stayed super manly smelling, developing more and more potent musk. It triggered an overwhelming urge to keep sucking on him. The combination of such a massive cock, the sexy and musky taste, and the powerful smell was too much for me.

Jeb was super horny the day of her possible arrival. He was still very confident that she would come, much more so than I was. I hoped Annie would show up, and after watching us, would understand why I need him. She was supposed to arrive by noon, so Jeb had us work out super hard in the early part of the morning. Then he had me suck him off again. He was the smelliest he's ever been and marked my face up as much as possible. His muscles were so stinky and he made sure he rubbed his sweaty muscled body on mine. Basically, he wanted his strong man scent all over me so as to have an impact on Annie. Not only that, but after shooting several big ropes in my mouth, he pulled out and unloaded all over me. Then he made me rub gobs of it into my big muscles. It made me feel so slutty and i even fantasized that Annie was watching me. Everything was set. Now, if only Annie would come. If she did, would like what what she sees?

I returned to my room and waited. Jeb instructed me to text him when she arrived. I was excited about seeing her, but more so her seeing me with Jeb. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered how she would react to Jeb's powerful scent and dried sperm all over my body. As I looked at my body I realized I was really packing on muscle and I looked pretty amazing. The only reason I hadnt focused on myself was because Jeb was so much more muscular. I looked forward to showing Annie just how big I've gotten. I put on a bathrobe and waited.

About 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and there was Annie with a little mischievous grin on her beautiful face. I invited her in and we hugged, then we kissed. She pulled back after a few seconds, and said...

"Wow, you smell and taste like cock and cum, you weren't joking were you!"

"I'm so glad you decided to come Annie. I wouldn't lie to you. I worshipped his body and sucked him off an hour ago. He knew you'd probably come and he wanted to impress you."

"Well, I'm not sure what to think.... Wow, you do look a lot more muscular... Show me how muscular you are."

She helped remove my robe and loved what she saw...

"God, look at you, definitely a lot bigger. And look at that big hard cock... Are you thinking about me, or about him?"

"I'm thinking about both of you."

Annie hugged my nude body, started feeling up my big muscles, and then kissed them tenderly, and lightly moaning she said...

"I love this and missed you. I even like that guy's smell all over you. It's so sexy. By the way, you've got cum breath too. He's turned you into such a slut!"

She kissed me again, this time a deeper kiss... I was very excited that she was turned on by the bigger muscles I packed on since the last time I saw her. More importantly, she was turned on by Jeb's powerful scent all over me, and even my cum breath...

"Annie, I've never seen you act so sexy like this. I love it. I want you to see Jeb. You won't believe it."

"Honestly Bill, this whole thing is so stimulating and it is producing feelings I've never had before: Nasty and slutty feelings. Should I show you how slutty I feel?"

She was stroking my big cock and sniffing my muscles when she asked. I wanted her to suck me off so bad, but Jeb instructed me to refrain from anything with Annie until after I serviced him in front of her. Annie was already on her knees sucking and licking and kissing my big cock, and my sperm-packed balls. She was more into it than ever before, moaning and whimpering. She removed her top in preparation for finishing me off and receiving her just reward. But I didn't want to disappoint Jeb and pulled her off my big hard cock...

"He wants us to wait until I service him. He wants me super horny because he says I'm a lot nastier and greedier sucking him off. In fact, I'm supposed to text him right away and then he'll come over."

"Mmmmmmmmm. I guess I'll have to go along. But promise me we will continue this after you're done with him."

"I promise."

Excitedly, I texted Jeb and Annie took off her clothes and got into a pink silk bathrobe for the occasion. Jeb opened the door and came in soon after he received my text. He was fresh from pumping himself up at the gym. He wanted to look as muscular as possible for the both of us. Wearing shorts and a tank top, he went directly to Annie, introduced himself, and said he was pleased that she decided to come.

Annie couldn't believe what she was looking at, and she brought her hands to her mouth and her eyes widened in disbelief. He was enormous, slab after slab of dense and thick muscle covered his body. Big veins framed the enormous slabs of muscle. He smelled so strong that I worried Annie might get grossed out. But Jeb was so confident in himself and seemed to know she would get into it. He didn't waste any time, taking off his tank top, and saying...

"Hey Annie, check this out, I got an amazing pump at the gym."

He flexed his giant muscles proudly and asked me to come over next to them. Annie was only several feet from him, her back up against the wall. I was still nude from presenting my body to Annie earlier. I moved over to them and both Annie and I marveled at Jeb's giant muscles. Annie was actually breathing through her nose, seemingly infatuated with the super-strong man smell emanating from Jeb's still sweaty body. I loved his masculine stink and started to lose control like I normally do.

Jeb could see I would do whatever he wanted in front of my girlfriend and took full advantage of it. He stepped back from overwhelming Annie and told her to sit on the chair to the right of her. Then he positioned me so I was standing right in front of him, and next to Annie, saying...

"Don't hold yourself back because she's here. Enjoy these fucking pumped-up muscles. Show her you can't stop yourself."

I didn't hesitate and quickly started to worship his smelly body. I was kissing, rubbing, and sniffing the super stud as he flexed. His cock and balls were almost ripping out the front of his shorts. I knew he would soon expose himself to Annie and blow her away again with his ungodly size and hardness. I decided to take matters into my own hands and stripped off his shorts as I looked at Annie. I realized that was exactly what he wanted me to do.... Show MY girlfriend his big cock. I wanted to see her reaction. I wanted her to like it. Jeb was thrilled that I was showing Annie something she would have problems even comprehending.

I pulled down his shorts and he kicked them off his ankles. Annie was in shock at what she saw, but I could see that she was also unbelievably turned on. She even bit her lower lip and probably didn't even realize it. Then Jeb said...

"Oh yeah, check out this big bull cock. I can see you love it. Hey Bill, show her what you've been doing to me.... Suck on it for her."

I thought I couldn't be any more turned on than when servicing Jeb, but knowing Annie was watching me took my lust to another gear. There I was, nude, looking more muscular than ever, on my knees sucking on Jeb's giant musky cock, and licking it all over. After lapping up all his pre-cum, I moved down to his big stinky balls. I could hear her moaning as I worked the heavy gonads. Those moans, intermixed with Jeb's grunt-like noises, made me want to work on him like never before. Jeb started flexing his giant muscles for Annie while I continued servicing his big heavy balls passionately...

"Check this out, Annie. Look at the size and density of this muscle body... Why don't you come over here and feel me up."

Annie didn't hesitate. She dutifully went to Jeb and standing to my immediate left side, began feeling up Jeb's big muscles. He was sweating as he flexed hard for her. She let him know what she thought...

"Oh my, I didn't think a man could get this muscular. You're all sweating and smelly aren't you?.... I... I... Love it!

She looked down at me and the giant cock and balls I was working on so passionately, and said...

"Look how big you are Jeb, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. More importantly, look how Bill loves sucking your big stinky cannon cock."

Jeb put his hand on her shoulder, pushing her down with me, and said....

"Go down on that colossal cock with your boyfriend. There's so much for the both of you."

Next thing I knew Annie was on her knees next to me. I pulled my mouth off the giant cock and we kissed deeply. She purposefully smacked her lips to let Jeb and me know she loved the taste of such a musky cock. Then she joined in and we both went to work on the "cannon." After a few minutes of sharing the big cock, I moved down to his heavy balls, leaving her one-on-one with the monster cock, prompting Jeb to remark...

"You're the sluttiest couple I've had yet. Look at you two, so fucking nasty."

I noticed that Annie had removed her robe now and was rubbing out her pussy, and juices were running down her legs and onto the floor. Jeb notIced too, and directed comments for my enlightenment...

"My god, check out Annie. She's losing it. Her pussy is overflowing now. This happens with all the guy's girlfriends... They get so stimulated from my body and my giant cock, and also from seeing their boyfriends get turned, so their pussies lube like never before. Mark my words, she will soon be begging for it."

It sounded like he was planning to eventually fuck Annie. Can you imagine that? He didn't care that Annie could hear his pronouncements. In fact, Annie started moaning louder when she heard him. At that point, Annie pulled off his cannon, and told me...

"Let's switch baby, I need to check out what you're so enamored with."

She could see that I was now in an almost uninterruptible deep trance. Her curiosity grew and she tried again to get my attention...

"Bill, let me get some of that too."

Then Jeb, wanting to let her experience his most powerful manliness, lightly slapped the side of my head at least twice, but harder the second time, finally breaking my trance. Then he pulled my head up to his cock so Annie could take my place on his heavy balls. Annie had already facilitated heavy pre-cum flow with her lustful sucking and I focused on lapping that all up. I lost track of time for who knows how long and could see Annie was now in full trance mode working the giant ball meat. A puddle of pussy juice formed under her and I could see it was making her knees somewhat slip around on the wood floor.

Jeb knew she was totally under his control now and when I tried to revive her, he ordered...

"Hold off Bill. Let this play out as long as necessary. Look at her subconsciously rubbing her cute little nose all over those massive gonads. She'll stop when she's fully mine. Just like you did."

When Annie finally came up for air everything changed with her. She stood up and hugged Jeb lovingly. Looking up I could see the manly moistness from his skin was getting all over her, scenting her up even more. As they caressed each other they both looked down at me and started commenting about my efforts...

Annie:

"Just look at Bill sucking away uncontrollably. I want to watch him suck you off so bad."

Jeb:

"Oh yeah, I broke him in pretty fast and he's become quite the cum whore."

Annie:

"That's it Bill, suck that giant cock. Suck it good."

Jeb:

"I'm gonna feed him the biggest wad in the world."

Annie:

"Did you hear that? I want you to eat everything."

I loved hearing Annie talk like that about me and loved how she told me what to do. I didn't even know it, but I was rubbing my muscular ass with one hand while jacking on his monster cock with the other, and sucking away on the big cock head. But Annie noticed right away, and said...

"Oh my God, look at him rubbing his ass, and his fingers are even rubbing between his cheeks! Can you believe this?"

"Fuck yeah, it's to be expected, but this is the first time he's done it. Must be because your here."

"Wow, can you imagine fucking that muscle stud? I mean, you would blow him wide open. I'd love to see you two musclemen going at it like that."

"Yeah, can you imagine what I'd do to that ass? But at some point, we need to start with your tight little pussy, and really open it all up. That will help trigger his own desire, and frankly, his willingness to sacrifice himself."

I heard everything they said, but couldn't stop playing with my ass. It felt so sexy. Jeb was ever so close to climax. Annie kept encouraging me, and I loved it. I sucked hard and unashamedly begged for cum. But before he gave me what I needed, he told me to lick Annie's drenched pussy. She spread her legs and pushed out her cunt so I could get access, and then I worked her extremely well. The contrast between her feminine taste and smell, and Jeb's super-manly smells, was like night and day. She showed excitement like I'd never seen from her, then she came as hard as ever. She was feeling up Jeb's muscles and sniffing his smelly stud body when she climaxed. It was a long and hard orgasm and I lapped up her pussy juices.

Then Jeb moved my mouth to his big cock and almost immediately exploded multiple ropes of heavy cream, feeding me and making a big mess all over the place. I lapped up all the cum while they both watched. Annie was moaning, and said...

"This is amazing. How can anyone eat so much sperm like that? Look, you've totally turned him 'muscleman gay.'"

"Fuck yeah, I turned him good. Now that your here I might want to spend the night soon. You into that?"

"For sure. What do we do with Bill? LOL."

"Oh believe me, there will be plenty for Bill to do. Someone has to clean up. Besides, it's hard to deny that his asshole needs my big cock, and I plan to blow it out."

"Oh wow. I want to definitely see that."

"You will. But first I plan on blowing out your pussy real good."

Annie was looking at Jeb's giant, dripping semi-hard cock as she contemplated what it would do to her nice little pussy. Then she looked over at me and seemed even more concerned about what it would do to my little virgin asshole. Jeb got ready to leave, and said...

"I will let you two lovebirds have you privacy tonight, but will come over in the morning for service."

Jeb had indeed turned me, and now totally captured Annie. We were both under his spell. The irrefutable fact that I developed urges to touch my ass was new to me, and fascinating. Inexplicably, as I thought about the future with them, my ass was tingling.