A Life of Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
His Queen's friend Sarah comes over, and things get much worse.
2.2k words
4.3
10.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in the darkness, my shame enveloping me beneath the dusty pile of clothes and jackets. Bound and gagged, I could do little but sit in silence and reflect on who I had become, and the path I would continue to walk. Even just a few years ago, I was a normal man with simple ambitions. I wanted to climb the corporate ladder, find a nice partner to grow old with, and live a relaxed and simple life surrounded by luxury. Now those dreams seemed far away and meaningless. I had become a slave, existing only for the amusement and pleasure of my Queen. Each and every waking moment of my life had become dedicated to service and nothing more, and nothing I could do would change that.

I remained in that darkness for what seemed like hours, sweaty and disgusted with myself. Eventually, however, I heard the front door open downstairs, and what sounded like another feminine voice speaking with my Queen. Did this other person have any idea what lay upstairs a mere moment away? Was my Queen going to leave me soiled and broken beneath this pile of clothes all day? As the questions swirled in my mind, a likely answer came in the form of a single set of heavy footsteps climbing the stairs.

I heard the door to the bedroom open, and footsteps approached the closet. Light crept in between gaps in the clothes as the closet swung open, and I felt a strong hand, my Queen's hand, yank at my leash. She dragged me out of the closet forcefully, leaving the chaos of strewn clothing in my wake.

"You'll clean up your mess later, slave," my Queen began. "Sarah is over as a guest of our household, and you need to serve."

I nodded meekly, unable to speak. My Queen rolled her eyes and removed the gag.

"Do I have to do everything around here?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"Apologies my Queen," I blurted out, annoyed as I could clearly not have spoken without her assistance, and my hands were still bound, preventing removal of the gag myself. I prayed she did not detect my annoyance, as her punishments for insolence could be quite severe.

My Queen shrugged, and tugged on my leash.

"Can I get dressed my Queen?" I asked, surprised that she wanted me to go downstairs wearing nothing but bindings, a chastity cage, and my slave collar and leash.

"Of course not. You are not a person in this household, you do not have the right to wear clothing. Question me again and you will regret it," she spoke, sternly.

I nodded meekly, and did my best to scoot behind her, my hands and ankles still bound as she dragged me into the hall and down the stairs.

As I awkwardly crawled and tumbled my way into the living room at the foot of the stairs, I could hear Sarah's laughter.

"I thought you were kidding!" Sarah exclaimed. "You really do keep him, I mean it, that way?"

My Queen smirked and nodded, and Sarah's confused look slowly gave way to understanding. I looked at Sarah, her large overflowing frame causing a bit of a depression in the couch as she spoke.

"Maybe I should get myself one," Sarah continued, seeming genuinely curious.

"They're surprisingly easy to acquire, although training them is another story," my Queen replied. "This one is not so well behaved yet, and it's quite a bit of work. Very rewarding though. Watch!"

My Queen undid the bindings on my hands and ankles, and snapped her fingers.

"Two glasses of wine for myself and my guest," she barked.

I nodded, and quickly scurried to the kitchen, my metal cage jingling. I could hear Sarah laugh as she realized what the source of the noise was. I obtained the glasses, opened a new bottle of red wine, and returned. I poured each glass in front of them, and presented the glasses on my hands and knees. Before claiming the glass, my Queen joined Sarah on the couch, letting out a sigh of relief and relaxation.

"Delightful!" Sarah exclaimed as she grabbed her glass. My Queen nodded, an air of pride in appearance as she grabbed her glass and begin to sip.

She snapped her fingers again, and I quickly dropped to my hands and knees before her. Without hesitation, my Queen carelessly tossed her feet onto my back. I stifled a grunt at the weight of them, and they were suddenly joined by a set of even heavier legs. I trembled, doing my best to keep upright beneath their combined pressure.

"Incredible! A mobile footstool and wine delivery servant in one?" Sarah mused.

My Queen smiled again. "Oh, it's far more than that, as you'll find out soon enough!"

I groaned, struggling to keep my posture as both of them chatted and sipped on their wine without a care for me. The sheer humiliation of the situation was bordering on absurd. It was one thing to serve in private, but my Queen seemed to have no qualms with treating me like property in front of others. How far would this go? Just Sarah today, but other friends and guests in the future? What would happen if she decided to host a gathering, or even more terrifyingly, a full blown party?

After what felt like an eternity of discomfort, I felt Sarah's heavier set of legs lift from my back as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me for a few moments. Wine always goes right through me," she casually spoke, as if I wasn't even there. She seemed to be getting used to this arrangement already.

My Queen laughed. "There's no need to excuse yourself when you have a furniture slave like this."

I looked up at Sarah, barely able to see her expression above her large sagging stomach and ample breasts.

"What do you mean? Are you implying what I think you are?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face. I could sense a tinge of anticipation in her voice, however.

"Sometimes it's easier to show than tell," my Queen replied. She lifted her legs from my back and clapped her hands once, a signal that I should kneel before her.

My Queen stood up, her large body towering above me. She dropped her tights to the floor, revealing her pussy beneath her large stomach. I couldn't believe she was doing this in front of another person! I had no time to think however, as she used one hand to lift her stomach and another to push my head against her mound. I instinctively opened my mouth and placed my tongue down and pressed it against the bottom of her pussy, making a convenient funnel for her.

My Queen smirked as she spoke. "Don't make a mess and embarrass me in front of our guest, or there will be consequences."

I remained in silence, her sweaty crotch overwhelming my senses. Moments passed in anticipation as I awaited my Queen's urine. Before long, I felt the telltale steamy bitter liquid hit my tongue. I created a seal with my mouth, and began to gulp as the stream built up in intensity. I was no stranger to serving my Queen in this way, but the anxiety caused by Sarah watching led to my stomach churning. I stifled a gag as my mouth began to fill, each gulp larger and more difficult than the last.

"Oh my god, ew. I can't believe he, I mean it, does that!" Sarah exclaimed as I continued my duties.

"It takes a lot of training," my Queen began, "but you can teach them to handle this. Just be very strict in your punishments every time they resist or fail. I can give you a list of particularly devious ones later if you'd like."

"I would...like that quite a bit," Sarah decided.

The stream began to abate, and I gulped down the last bit before immediately beginning cleaning duty.

"It's important to train them to clean up as well," my Queen continued. "A tongue is far more comfortable than toilet paper, and better for the environment too!"

Sarah laughed. "I see, I see."

Before long, my Queen forced my head away, and tossed me to the ground.

"Would you like to give it a try, Sarah?" she asked.

I froze and my face went white. My stomach was already full, I don't see how I could handle another bladder of urine.

"I'm not sure I can do it as confidently as you," Sarah replied, uncertainty in her voice.

"Understandable," my Queen responded. "I do have a way to make it easier, though."

My Queen forced me onto my back, and re-bound my ankles and hands.

"Lay there and do not move," she barked. I nodded meekly, the taste of urine stale in my mouth.

I looked up at both large women towering above me, my mind racked my shame, humiliation, and fear. I could do nothing but wait as my Queen worked Sarah up to using me as a toilet. My Queen motioned towards me before speaking.

"It's easier to relieve yourself when sitting, so I've found early training with a slave on a hardwood floor can help. It makes cleaning up any failures easier too," she spoke.

Sarah nodded, but I could see the anxiety in her expression. She turned to face me, and looked down on me trembling on the hardwood floor.

"It really is pathetic, isn't it?" she mused. "Certainly not a man, so I guess I shouldn't feel any remorse about tormenting it in this way."

"Exactly!" my Queen enthusiastically replied. "There's nothing wrong with treating an object this way. You don't feel remorse for your porcelain toilet, do you?"

Sarah nodded and grinned. Clearly she had made up her mind. She walked over me, and straddled me before turning around. Her ass was even larger than my Queen's, and I could see damp sweat stains on her purple tights, likely from her walk over on such a humid day. That would certainly make things even more difficult for me.

Sarah's giant ass began to slowly descend, and I couldn't help but squirm to try to get away. Being crushed by something so large on a hardwood floor would be extremely unpleasant. Within a moment, I felt my Queen's large foot stamp down on my chastity cage.

"You will stay perfectly still and do your duties as the household toilet, slave," she spoke, power in her voice. "You will already be punished for your disobedience later. Don't make it worse, and do not embarrass me."

Above me, Sarah pulled down her tights and lowered herself further. I could smell the stale sweat as her cheeks parted and pressed themselves against my nose. Sarah scooted back a bit, and leaned forward. This left my nose pressed between her asscheeks, and her pussy right against my mouth.

My Queen's foot pressed harder against the cage, and I let out a muffled cry. "Do not disappoint me," she spoke, and I knew she was quite serious.

I could feel Sarah nervously tremble as she clenched her core and built up the urge to use my mouth as a urinal. My tongue quivered and my stomach gurgled, likely an act of rebellion against what was about to occur for the second time in mere minutes. Sarah let out a sigh, and a squirt of hot salty urine hit my tongue. It was bitter, far more so than my Queen's, likely due to dehydration from the walk over earlier. The stream sputtered as Sarah continued to build her confidence, my mouth filling slowly.

"This, this feels wonderful," she spoke between spurts. "I've never felt so powerful!"

More confident, the stream grew steady and I was forced to gulp. The salty mixture stung my throat as it went down into my stomach, and I began to feel bloated. Sarah clenched harder, my face nearly crushed under her cheeks, as the stream grew in intensity.

Suddenly, a familiar, but surprising, blast of hot heavy air hit my nostrils, followed by the typical rippling sounds of a fart. I gagged, and sputtered the salty urine everywhere.

"I'm so sorry!" Sarah blurted out, clearly embarrassed.

"Why apologize? These are normal things a toilet endures, there's no need for shame," my Queen replied.

Sarah's embarrassment changed to delight almost instantly. "I still can't believe it puts up with this! What a pathetic thing!"

My Queen nodded. "What can it do? Toilets can't rebel. Furniture can't complain. Sex toys don't form a union."

The joke made Sarah laugh heartily, and a few more farts sputtered out into my nose.

It was too much for me. Her stream continued, and my body was at its limits. I gagged again, and sputtered, spilling urine all over the floor. Sarah, finally done, stood up and towered above me.

"Clean up your mess, slave, and once you're done, I'm going to punish you far worse than you've ever experienced up until now," she commanded.

I looked up at her in fear, as my Queen moved to stand next to her, a proud and devious look in her eyes as they towered over me.

Things were about to get so much worse.