A Life Well Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She might take your place as the top whore in town, Afina," one of the men said, as he ground his cock against Kalinda's shoulder.

"Anything to give my cunt a rest," she replied. "Ever since that fleshcrafter came through you boys have been fucking me ragged."

Kalinda didn't hear any of that exchange. Her entire being was taken up with the sublime ecstasy of the pair of cocks stuffing her throat. Viktar and the other man had set up a rhythm, thrusting into her in alternating strokes. Each deep conquest of her throat set off an explosion of pleasure that quaked through her whole body. Her mind, her personality, were being rewritten. She loved this, fucking loved it. Tears of joy were streaming down her cheeks, bubbles of spit and precum popping at her nostrils, drool hanging in thick globs from her chin. Splatters of pre stained her skin, ejected from all the cocks surrounding her, stroking her.

But they weren't close to being done with her yet.

"Fuck, this is a good throat," Viktar growled. "But I want to see if the rest of her holes are just as good. Come on, lads. Back away from her for a minute."

The men all stepped back, the one in Kalinda's throat alongside Viktar pulling out of her in a waterfall of spit. Viktar was last, and he took a big handful of Kalindas precum splattered hair and dragged her off of him. She leaned back, gasping for air, her mouth hanging open, her tongue draped over her lower lip. Viktar took his cock in hand and slapped his crown down onto her tongue a few times.

"Did you like that, little slut?"

Kalinda nodded hurriedly. "Y-yeah, I liked that."

"Do you want more?"

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I want more, please."

"Tell us what you want."

"Oooooooh," she moaned again, her hips rocking a bit as a little gush of girlcum flowed from her pussy. "I want you to fuck me. Please, please fuck me!" She looked around at the crowd of me surrounding her, eyes going a little wild. "Fuck me until I can't walk right! Until I can't stand! I don't want to remember my own name when you're done!"

Viktars grin was wide and feral. "That's a good girl." He leaned back in his chair and stroked his spit slicked cock. "Now climb on up here."

Kalinda rose on shaky legs, pushing her panties down as she did. There was a small part of her that tried to convince the rest of her that this was a bad idea, that it was just the booze. But no, it wasn't. She wasn't even drunk anymore. She wanted this, badly. Her cunt ached for it, the pleasant sparkings of the nerves in her throat letting her know exactly how this was about to feel. She straddled Viktars chair, grinding herself against him, getting his length sloppy with her nectar.

"Not bad, slut," he said with a laugh. "But I want you to turn around, show the boys how you look riding my cock."

"Alright, I can do that," Kalinda said, giving him what she hoped was a slutty little grin. She turned, leaning back against him, and reached down to drag his crown through her lips.

"Mmm, you are dripping, aren't you? But that's not the one I want."

"What do you me-?" Kalinda only had a moment to get that out before Viktar swung his arm around her waist, pulled his cock back slightly, and forced her down. Her asshole opened just as eagerly and just as pleasurably as her throat. "Oooooooh hooooolllllllyyyy fuuuuuucccccckkkk!" She screamed, a fat gush of girlcum erupting from her pussy as she came.

Her friend back at the academy had failed to tell her that the flexibility spell worked on all her orifices at once. And the tiny bit of her mind that was still rational reminded her that she never did learn how to dispel the effect.

The men crowded around her cheered and clapped. "Gods be damned," one of them roared. "I thought the Academy was a school. Looks like all you learned was how to take a cock."

"How does it feel to get your ass stuffed, girl?" Viktar whispered into her ear.

"Sooooo fucking good," Kalinda moaned in response.

"And are you ready to get stuffed even more?"

"Fuck yes," she groaned enthusiastically. "Fucking use me like a toy."

"I was hoping you would say something like that." Viktar reached between her spread legs, slipping a pair of fingers from each hand into her sloppy cunt, and stretched her right open. "Who's first, boys?"

The crowd surged towards her, eager to be the first to conquer her pussy. One was faster than the others, slamming his cock into her cunt, taking every inch she had to give in a single thrust. Kalinda howled with pleasure, her eyes rolling back as her core quaked in orgasm. The nerves in her throat and her asshole were never really meant to transmit pleasure, but the ones in her pussy were. If the spell had changed the sensations coming from those other holes, it supercharged her cunt. Each pounding thrust into her was setting off an explosion of light and flames in her mind. She couldn't think, she could just let out a wailing moan of pure lust. Until another man came alongside her and dragged her mouth down on his cock, replacing her moans with wet gagging.

This was it, she knew. Her purpose. Somewhere along the way Kalinda had strayed from her true path. Somehow she found her way into the Academy, when she should have been aiming for the brothel. That she ended up being a talented sorceress was immaterial.

She had a lot of lost time to make up for.

The three men stuffing her had their own contributions to make to her education. The man in her throat gave his gift first, burying himself in her as deep as he could and pumping a thick load directly into her stomach. Then it was the one in her pussy. He pushed until it felt like his cock might breach the entrance of her womb. Not quite, but the lava hot spray of his cum certainly did. She knew that if she kept this up she would certainly be bred, and she loved it, orgasming from the sheer thought of it. Viktar was last, his hands right on her waist, his width gaping her ass. He exploded within her with a strangled grunt. He wasn't kidding when he said he was cumming buckets. The heat of him filled Kalinda, setting a fire in her guts. Her belly bulged slightly with the weight of it. The loads in her cunt and her stomach were equal to the one in her ass, and she was absolutely flooded with their seed.

The man in her throat pulled out unceremoniously, thick strings of spit stretching from her face to his pelvis, a gush of cum pouring over her lower lip. As soon as her mouth was free, Kalinda began laughing, a delighted chorus spilling from her, only interrupted by a moan when the man in her pussy pulled out. She eventually trailed off into giggles.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Viktar said, his own laugh joining her.

"Gods yes," Kalinda replied. She braced herself and rose, his cock falling from her ass with a slick pop. Cum drooled from her ring, but she ignored it, stepping forward until the crowd of men surrounded her. "Who's next?"

"Taking us three at a time won't do it, girl," one of them said.

He was probably right, Kalinda thought. Taking care of all of them would take creative thinking. Something she had always been good at. "You and you," she said, pointing. "On the ground. Closer together." She considered them once they were placed to her satisfaction. Yes, this would work. She stepped forward and squatted over them. Her asshole swallowed up both of them together, and she tilted her head back with a moan. "Fuck, I love magic. You two," she pointed at another pair, "get in my cunt." They stepped up, arranged themselves as best they could, and plowed into her. Kalinda tossed her head back, tongue outstretched as she moaned in glee. "T-two more." She opened wide, tongue out, smiling. They came for her, another pair of thick cocks stretching her throat to an impossible extent.

What followed next was a miracle, a marvel. A magical abomination. It shouldn't have been possible, to be fucked so thoroughly, to be stretched so completely. But there Kalinda was, obscenely distended. Moaning and gurgling, spit drooling past her lips and out her nostrils, girlcum splattering away from her cunt, asshole dripping with Viktars load as a new pair of cocks filled her. Her mind was gone, no thoughts in her head, any consciousness replaced by pure animal need. She was barely sentient. Kalinda only came back to herself when they came, the explosion of heat jumpstarting her mind. Six loads filled her at once, oozing from her cunt, pumping in waves from her gaped ass, spilling from her mouth and running from her nose.

When they pulled out of her she wasn't able to stand. So she just lay on the floor in a puddle of cum. Kalinda lifted her head with the last of her strength.

"Next."

She was finishing up with her third set of six when the crowd parted. Kalinda looked up from her place on the floor. Through the gap in the crowd walked the biggest human she'd ever seen. He was huge, the top of his head almost scraping the ceiling. He must've had to turn to come through the door. His hands were the size of dinner plates.

"Hey there, Jak," one of the men in the crowd said. "You're just in time to meet the new girl."

Jak looked down at her quizzically, before shrugging. He started stripping off his clothes.

"You're gonna like Jak, slut. The best tree feller in town. He had a little more saved up than the rest of us, so the fleshcrafter really built him up."

"What do you mean?" Kalinda asked weakly. There was no way the fleshcrafter could've made the man that big, it wasn't possible. Then Jak dropped his pants. "Oh."

Jak's cock was easily twice as big as any of the other men's, maybe bigger. It was like a third leg. Kalinda quivered with lust and fear at the sight of it. Jak grinned when he saw that, and reached down to pick her up from the floor. He pulled her up until they were eye to eye. "Are you going to be a good little piece of fuck meat for me?"

Kalinda nodded. "Y-yeah."

"Say it."

"I'm going to be a good piece of fuck meat for you," she moaned. "I want every inch of that cock in me."

Jak just grinned. He spun her around and pressed her face down onto the floor, into the spent puddle of seed left by all the other men Kalinda had already fucked. She moaned, licking at the warm fluid. Her moan ratcheted up into a scream as his cock pushed into her ass. His crown was easily bigger than the twinned cocks she had been taking, and even her fucked out hole was put to the test. But Kalinda's magic was up to the task, and her pussy gushed as her ass stretched for him. Jak reached around her, one huge hand wrapping around her throat and cutting off her airway. The other hooked into her mouth, three of those thick fingers pressing down her tongue and teasing the entrance of her throat.

And then he fucked her. Jak set up a steady rhythm of blows, each thrust of his cock bulging Kalinda's belly. Her guts were reshaped in his image. Her eyes rolled back, her moans choked into a dry rattle, and she came. And came. And came. The orgasms he worked out of her were like nothing she had ever experienced. Nobody had ever been that deep in her, had ever stretched her that thoroughly. And then he came. The first blast rounded her stomach. And more followed, flooding her guts, stuffing her to the max until seed was flowing out around the tight seal her ass was making around his cock. It was enough that she passed out.

When Jak's orgasm was over he stood, gently pulling himself out of her and setting Kalinda down on her side. Cum was pouring from her ass in waves in time with her breathing, her diaphragm pressing down on her stuffed guts. Jak shook his head. "That's quite a whore you guys found. How much do I owe her?"

"Nothing," one of the other men said. "She's just doing this for fun."

"Really?" Jak said. "Isn't that something."

When Kalinda came back to herself she was still surrounded by a crowd of men stroking their hard cocks. Despite the number of them she'd fucked so far there were still many more to go. If anything, the crowd had grown as word spread around the town. It was clear they weren't close to being done yet.

It took a few hours, but eventually their fleshcraft enhanced stamina found its limit. Kalinda finished the day propped against a chair, her asshole pointing at the ceiling. Her belly was rounded with cum, her asshole literally overflowing with seed. Every breath sent rivers of it spilling over the rim of her ass and running down her back and belly. She had lost track of how many men had been in her hours ago. It didn't help that she'd passed out more than a few times. Her partners didn't even notice, fucking her and cumming in her comatose form, replacing each other in her holes, until she eventually woke up with a new set of cocks in her.

But now it seemed like they were done. Nude men lay scattered about the pub, mostly asleep and snoring. Kalinda reached up with a shaky hand and cast a quick spell. A green contraceptive sigil flared to life over her groin. They'd mostly focused on cumming in her ass, but she'd taken enough loads in her pussy to get knocked up twenty times over. Couldn't be too careful.

She was just starting to wonder where Merril had gotten himself to, when the door flew open. The storm must've passed, because bright afternoon sun streamed in and illuminated the debauched scene. A man strode in. Tall, blonde, and clad in armor. The crest of the Sun God was etched on his breastplate. He looked around the room with undisguised disgust.

"Listen up, scum," he began in a haughty tone. "I wouldn't normally bother coming into a hole like the Minotaur, but I'm looking for a sorceress. I heard a rumor that she was here. If you've seen her, come find me at the inn. Ask for Sir Viktar." He looked down at Kalinda and his lip curled into a sneer. "Once you're done with your whore."

Merril fluttered down from his hiding place in the rafters. "Oh, I suppose that sign could've been a minotaur, miss."

"It's alright, Merril," Kalinda said in a quiet voice. "We all make mistakes."

*

Kalinda set the picture down with a smile. That day really did change the course of her life in unexpected ways. She certainly wouldn't be standing here in her tower without her experience in that grimy pub. Oh, she finished her scheduled commission with Sir Viktar. The two of them spent a couple of weeks out in the wilderness, fighting the slug monsters that threatened the logging camps around Oakshield. They worked well together, but Kalinda was desperately horny the entire time. Every attempt she made to seduce the paladin failed. Viktar was stereotypically pure and upright, and while he wasn't unkind about it, he turned her down each night.

Her attempts at getting laid didn't harm Vikta'rs image of her too badly, though. When the commission was over they returned to Oakshield. He shook her hand, saying that "while he didn't approve of her extracurricular activities, she had been a brave and skilled companion in combat, and he would write to the Council and tell them so."

Kalinda thanked him for saying that, said goodbye, and promptly made her way back to the Minotaur. She spent the next three days in an orgasmic stupor as the other Viktar, Jak, and all their friends fucked the absolute shit out of her. Just about every man in town passed through her, six, seven, or even more at a time. She didn't sleep beyond the occasional bout of orgasm-induced unconsciousness, she didn't eat or drink anything but cum. When it was all over she'd temporarily lost the use of her legs, and had to be carried to the inn. She slept for a straight forty-eight hours after.

"The folly of youth," Kalinda said to herself. Her stamina was much improved these days.

The hallway outside of her bedchambers was lined with artifacts, trophies, and prizes. A few taxidermied specimens of some particularly interesting creatures stood on plinths along the wall. And there were a few heads, frozen in their moments of final agony. She didn't have too many enemies, but it was important to remember the ones who gave her a real challenge.

The center point of the hall was taken up with one of her most prized possessions. It was a display case containing what appeared to be a set of lacy lingerie. It was only when you looked closer that you would see that the fabric was actually made up of the tiniest possible links of silver, woven together in a fine chainmail that was softer than silk. The undergarments of the High Queen of the Dwarves. That race of smiths, miners, and artisans was not exactly known for their skill in the bedroom. The High Queen wanted to change that. So she hired Kalinda to teach her court the ways of flesh.

It was hard to change the ways of an entire civilization. Hard, but rewarding. A wonderful two years. And now the Dwarves produced courtesans and prostitutes that were the envy of the world. All because of her.

On the opposite side of the hall was another of Kalinda's favorites. A tight bundle of tentacles, about the size of a watermelon, magically suspended in the center of a glass cylinder. The tentacles were a black that was less a color and more a total absence of it, a void, an emptiness. But they were wreathed in a purple glow, giving them definition as they slowly writhed against each other.

Summoning was an old discipline, and new discoveries were vanishingly rare. Kalinda was proud that she had found this one.

*

Sixty Years Ago

*

"The details are important. The symmetry of your mandala, the thickness of your lines. The wax in your candles must be pure, or if not, then the impurities must be carefully selected and the reagents tested for quality." Kalinda walked between the two rows of lab tables, working to keep her student's attention. They were young and easily distracted. "You have to focus." She tapped the first table with her knuckles. "Isn't that right, Artom?"

The sorcerer in training looked up, his gaze sliding from her tits up to her eyes. "Sorry, madam. It's just..." His gaze slid back down her body. He already had his robes undone, his cock exposed.

Kalinda rolled her eyes. This was her third year teaching at the academy, and she had brought a certain... loose aesthetic sensibility with her from her adventures. Her robe was short, thin, and low cut, at odds with the stuffy fashions of the other professors. And she'd filled out a bit as she got older, hips and thighs a little thicker, the well stocked dining facility doing its work to finally eliminate her cut abs after twenty years in the field. Her tits were still only modest, but one could only work with what the Gods gave them.

Kalinda also came to the school with a reputation among her fellow sorcerers as a slut. An unrepentant one. Someone who, at the end of every commission, was always looking for a cock, a tongue, a fist. They weren't wrong, she was looking for that. The reputation attracted a certain type of student. The two girls that sat on either side of Artom had already reached out to start stroking him. And two other girls sitting in the back row had opened their robes completely. They weren't wearing anything else under them. Hoping to attract an invitation to stay after class and earn some extra credit, no doubt.

She would give it to them, most likely. Sleeping with your students wasn't against the rules, even if Kalinda gave into the temptation more often than most.

The time to stop this sort of behavior had passed a long time ago. "Fine, Artom. Make sure he doesn't make a mess." That last was directed at his two companions. She did sneak a quick glance at his groin as she turned. Artom's cock was over a foot long, laced with pulsing veins and capped with a head like an orange. She knew from personal experience that the other two male students in the class were sporting similar equipment.

It had taken time, and many agonizing experiments, but the fleshcrafters finally made a breakthrough on the pain problem. In the five or so years since their discovery fleshcrafting had gone from somewhat niche subculture to a mainstream luxury. And in a school mostly populated by the children of the wealthy and powerful it was everywhere. All the female students had perfect tits and nice round asses. All the males were hauling around cocks that would break an unprepared woman. It made for an interesting dynamic.