A Life Well Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalinda turned back to the front of her classroom. The prepared mandala was done in pink chalk, the protective circle studded with ten black candles. "This is a relatively simple summoning, easy to prepare, without too many constraining variables. By the end of the week, each of you will cast it." Kalinda liked to start each semester with this one. Summoning fairies was easy, visually impressive, and the fairies were completely benign. By the end of the year the students in this introductory class would be bringing forth some dangerous beasts. Those few of them who showed true aptitude in the art of summoning would be sent on to more advanced classes, and learn to call up monsters. "Now, observe." She raised her hand, tracing the spell path through the air while speaking the arcane syllables that powered it. Pink light began to trail from her fingers. When the spell was ready, she released it, directing the energy into the center of the mandala.

In that exact moment Artom groaned and orgasmed. A thick rope of cum launched from his cock, snuffed out one of the candles, and landed directly in the center of the complex design. Just in time to be infused with the energy of Kalinda's spell.

When executed properly, the spell would result in a flash of pink light and a cloud of glittery smoke. When the smoke cleared, a fairy would be flitting around inside the limits of the protective circle. Fairies were not that pleasant to look at. Too many legs, all pincers and mandibles. But they were docile and they left a trail of rainbow light behind them as they flew about. A nice, easy starter summoning, completely documented and without a single strange variable.

So when the entire summoning circle disappeared into an empty black void...

"What the hell?" It was all Kalinda had time to say.

Tentacles could move with shocking speed. And these did so, boiling up from the hole in reality in uncountable multitudes and an insane diversity of shapes and functions, all empty black and wreathed in purple light. They swarmed the classroom. There were gasps, screams, the beginning syllables of a defensive spell or two. But the tentacles cut all of that off as they covered the students. Then the moaning began.

Kalinda had the start of a counter-spell on her lips when a fat loop of tentacle wrapped around her throat and choked it off. More tentacles were spiraling up her legs, swallowing her arms, and grasping her around the waist. She was lifted off the ground, suspended over their portal. The tentacles were warm and slick without being wet, frictionless in a way. That didn't seem to hurt their grip though. A bunch of little tentacles braided their way into her ponytail and tugged her head back. Another pair hooked onto her lower teeth and jerked her mouth open. What came next was inevitable, a tapered length plunged into her mouth and down her throat.

The orgasm roared through Kalinda, her cunt gushing messily. She had modified her flexibility spell a bit over the years, mostly aiming to increase the pleasure she felt from penetrations of all girths. And it was doing its work now, as the tentacle stretched her throat to obscene dimensions. The rest of her wasn't being neglected either. Two tentacles wound their way around her breasts, squeezing and stretching rhythmically. Her gushing cunt attracted a whole set of them, some pulling her lips wide, most of them plunging into her, and a final pair of tiny tendrils pushing onto either side of her clit and massaging it in pulsing waves. Then, to cap it all off, a final tentacle slowly emerged from the portal. It was heavy with grapefruit sized nodules, tipped with an even bigger sphere. Kalinda couldn't see it coming, but she felt it press against her asshole and she moaned like a whore as she opened for it. Her well trained ring gaped around its width, her guts remaking themselves as it stretched her. Each time one of those fat nodules pushed into her, she came, fat globs of nectar erupting from her cunt and soaking into the tentacles around her. The tentacle in her ass was huge and seemingly endless, and its outline was visible on her stomach as it filled her insides. Belly bulging, pussy fountaining, throat distending, Kalinda could only hang there as they used her.

Professor Borella paced impatiently in front of the classroom door. This was just like Kalinda, she thought, to be so inconsiderate of others' time. Of others in general really. She was constantly late getting out of class, either because one of her creations got out of control, or because her own libido did. Borella's own class wasn't for a half an hour, but divination took time to set up. Sure, fortune telling wasn't as sexy as summoning, wasn't one of the more prestigious schools of magic, but she was still committed to teaching it.

"Fucking slut," Borella muttered under her breath. She knew she was being uncharitable. Kalinda's reputation had excited her when they first met. The two of them had even had a brief encounter after a reception for new faculty. Borella naively thought that maybe there was something more there, but then Kalinda had gone on to openly fuck about ten other people over the course of the next few days. The disappointment Borella felt had colored their relationship ever since.

"Enough of this. It's my time with the room, she'll just have to clear out," Borella said, reaching for the handle. She'd walked in on Kalinda before, chasing winged monstrosities around with a net, or on her knees getting face fucked. They'd overcome the embarrassment then, and they'd do it now. But despite being quite prepared for just about anything she was about to see, Borella had no way to prepare for the truth. Her eyes went wide when she saw the roiling mass of black tentacles filling the room. She opened her mouth to scream, to call for help, but all she had time for was a quick gasp before a tentacle wrapped around her waist and tugged her into the room.

The door slammed shut behind her.

The tentacles drew Borella deep into the classroom, expertly stripping her clothes off along the way. She had time to take in the debauched scene. One girl was suspended upside down from the ceiling. Two, no three, thick tentacles were plunging into her throat. Her cunt was occupied by even more, all of them competing to stuff her, their outlines clear on her belly. Another girl was pinned to a wall. The tentacles that had her were flared at the ends. One covered her face entirely, two more were sucking at each breast, and another covered her groin, hiding whatever it was doing to her. One corner of the room was occupied by a writhing black ball, the hands and feet of at least three students sticking out of it.

And there was... wait. "Artom?" Borella asked, incredulously.

Artom was kneeling on the floor, torso arched until his wrists and ankles were tied together. A fat tentacle had engulfed his cock, sliding up and down it. Another was plunging down his throat. But he looked different. His hair was longer than she remembered, body softer somehow.

But she didn't have much time to consider the changes being wrought on Artom's body, because she was quickly brought to the center of the room. To Kalinda. The other professor was bent completely in half, her calves tied to her forearms. There was a braided mass of tendrils pounding into her cunt, girlcum splashing away from her with each thrust. Another thick tentacle was plunging into her throat, a waterfall of spit running down her chin and coating her tits. The tentacle in her ass was truly insane, bulbous with knots and nodules, stretching Kalinda to an inhuman degree.

"Kalinda, look at me!" Borella shouted. The other sorceress turned her head a bit, her eyes trying and failing to focus on Borella. "What spell do I cast, Kalinda? How do I stop it? Just-oh fuck." Borella tossed her head back as a slender tendril capped with a little sucker attached itself to her clit. "Oh, gods damn it. Kalinda, is there a candle I can light? Just point to somethiiiiiiinnnnnnng!" She trailed off into a moan as a thick length pressed against her cunt. Despite her better judgment, Borella was getting extremely horny. Her pussy was already drooling, and it easily opened for the fat tentacle. The thing conquered her, plunging into her cunt until it pounded into her cervix. "Oh, fuck!" Borella cried, hips twitching as she orgasmed and squirted all over the floor. She stopped struggling so hard, relaxing into the tentacles grip as they fucked her. She was just going to have to ride this one out.

Of course, the tentacles weren't going to be satisfied with only taking Borella's pussy. A bunch of smaller tendrils made a beeline for her ass. Some hooked into her ring, stretching her wide, until the rest of them had room to plunge into her. "Oh, shit! I'm not-that's-oh fuck!" Borella moaned as the tentacles filled her guts. She wasn't all that experienced in anal, and even if she was, nobody had ever been that deep in her. She could feel them traveling through her body, sparking nerves that were never meant to be stimulated in this way. "K-kalinda? I, uh, I really need you to, fuck, I really need you to stop this now. Oh, fuck me!" Borella came again, the sheer strangeness of the situation pushing her over the edge. "Oh gods, when will it stop. Kalinda-" She cut off with a cough. "Kal-" Borella gagged, spit pouring from her mouth. Her eyes went wide as about a dozen tentacles pushed up her esophagus and out of her mouth. The tentacles reached out for Kalinda, stretching away from Borella. Half of them pressed in around the thick shaft filling her throat and slid into her. The others wrapped around her head, reached back for Borella, and began drawing the two of them together, pressing them cheek to cheek. They wrapped, and wrapped, and wrapped, until both of their heads were covered by a slick mass of tentacles.

Compartmentalization was an important skill for a sorcerer, one that Kalinda had mastered long ago. So while two-thirds, maybe three-quarters, of her awareness was occupied by the sheer pleasure of a never-ending cascade of orgasms, the remainder of her mind was trying to catalog the problem. Borella's sudden appearance was just another variable to be accounted for. This should not have happened. She was a master at summoning, excellent at her job, and the spell was a simple one. So why did the spell fail? Her train of thought was temporarily interrupted as a few tiny tendrils spiraled around her clit, squeezing and tugging, and her entire being convulsed in another massive orgasm. But Kalinda recovered quickly. She thought back to the moments before the summon went awry. Artom had orgasmed immediately prior to casting. Was that something? And if so, how to replicate it? Was it something about Artom? So many possibilities to consider when they finally escaped the tentacle's clutches.

If they escaped.

She didn't have much time to contemplate the alternative. The six or so tentacles that connected her to Borella finally completed their journey through her guts, pushing out around the bulbous shaft that stuffed her ass. They split again, half of them shunting in alongside the tentacles stretching her cunt, the other half racing for Borella's occupied pussy. They had a purpose, finding each woman's cervix, hooking into them, and pulling them wide open. The walls holding the compartments of Kalinda's mind apart collapsed and she howled as tentacles stuffed her womb. Pure pleasure blanked out her consciousness, turning her into nothing but a gasping, gushing, convulsing set of holes to be used and filled. She wasn't alone, and every woman in the room cried out as they experienced the same sensation. But that wasn't the final ordeal. The tentacles began to swell, bulging and writhing, as egg after egg transited their length and packed into the open wombs available to them.

Kalinda only came back to herself when she was carefully placed onto the floor, the tentacles withdrawing from her in a rush of spit and girlcum. She knelt on the floor, cradling her gravid belly, and watched as Borella shook with orgasm as the full length of the tentacles stuffing her guts slowly pulled through her. The two of them were close enough together that they were able to lean forward and touch foreheads for a moment, before Borella tilted her head to kiss Kalinda. They made out for a while, tongues sliding against each other, hands reaching out to squeeze breasts and stroke across bulging, egg stuffed skin.

Borella leaned back first, a string of spit connecting their lower lips. "That was...," she trailed off, running her hands up and down her pregnant belly.

"Unexpected," Kalinda finished. She was stroking her belly as well. Something was different, and it took her a minute to realize. Kalinda cupped her tits. They were larger, quite a bit larger. Borella's as well. The other sorceress had been nearly flat chested before, and now she was, if not hugely endowed, much more prominently busted. "Interesting."

"W-what happened to me?" One of the girls moaned.

"Nothing to be afraid of," Kalinda said, turning to the class. "Just a bit of breast growth... Oh."

Artom was still kneeling near the front of the class, his cock standing like a pillar out before him. But the rest of him... His hair cascaded down his back in a dark wave. His lips had plumped up in a lush pout. Breasts had grown on his chest that rivaled Kalinda's newly enlarged pair. And all his features had softened into gentle femininity. Artom was a beauty.

His, perhaps her now, cock was bulging with eggs, her cumvein studded with nodules. Artom reached out gingerly, stroking her rod. She leaned her head back with a moan as she orgasmed, a thick blast of cum splattering out onto the floor followed by a purple, glittering egg that popped out of her cum slit.

"Fascinating," Kalinda said.

*

Kalinda's own cock was starting to rise at the memory, and she reached down to stroke herself as she smiled at the tentacles in their display case.

It took more than a year to isolate the summoning and secure a sample for long term study. She had hoped that the hundreds of eggs laid by her, Borella, and the rest of the class would give them plenty of live tentacles to research. But the eggs ended up containing nothing but purple glitter dust. Whatever magic they had didn't work away from their home plane, it seemed.

At least the research was fun. It didn't take too long to determine how the spell went wrong. A nice rope of fleshcraft enhanced cum landing in the middle of a fairy mandala, snuffing out one specific candle along the way, right in the path of the summoning spell. Capturing the tentacles, on the other hand... By the time Kalinda did it her tits had grown massively. The Academy didn't have a single male student left in three graduating years. And the only remaining male faculty were an ancient archivist in the library who was pretty much a hermit, and a junior professor of thaumaturgy who, despite enthusiastically coupling with the tentacles a number of times, seemed completely immune to their feminizing properties.

Kalinda put so much time into her tentacle research that she ultimately neglected her duties as a teacher. It led to her dismissal from the Academy. The Board's rejection of her tenure would have hurt a bit more if Headmistress Kelkin had been able to stop playing with her newly grown tits at any point during the proceedings.

It had been disappointing at the time. But without that change in her path Kalinda never would have achieved all she had in the last few decades. She continued idly stroking her cock as she walked down the hall towards her bath.

If she had been ensconced in academia she would have never met her Mistress, after all.

*

Thirty Years Ago

*

The quok let out a trill as Kalinda gently pulled on the reins, the big flightless bird coming to a stop at the outskirts of town. A quok couldn't carry nearly as much as a horse, just a single rider, but when speed was of the essence they couldn't be beat. She needed to be fast today. Sorcerers in the town of Riveport had started reporting strange happenings about a week ago. Disappearances, noises in the night, unexplained sensations of magic without a known source. And then two days ago they stopped reporting at all. Someone needed to investigate.

Kalinda had been working directly for the Council as a troubleshooter for years now. She was experienced, well respected, and skilled, just the sort you wanted to send into a potentially dangerous situation. And she was close, just a day's ride away when the call went out. So off to Riveport she went.

There was a storefront with a hitching post where the highroad met the town's main avenue. She walked her mount over to it and hopped down, tying the bird up and then stretching her aching back a bit. Magic could hold off the ravages of time, but it couldn't stop them entirely. She looked younger than her seventy years, that was true. But there were streaks of gray in her dark hair and crows feet around her eyes. She was thick in the breast, hips, and thighs, her belly soft. Kalinda still liked to show off a bit though. Her black traveling robes were low cut to reveal her cleavage, and short enough that you could see the garters holding her stockings up. She capped her ensemble off with a black broad-brimmed hat to keep the sun off.

Her first impression of the town was that it was quiet. Far too quiet for midday. She cast a quick spell that enhanced her senses, including a few that baseline humanity didn't normally possess, but it didn't help identify any problems. There was a sound on the edge of her perception, but she couldn't quite place it. On the other hand, she was able to quickly identify two people in the store before her.

It was two women, different enough in age but close enough in looks that they were clearly mother and daughter. They were standing close together behind the counter, the younger woman braced against the wood and looking a little out of breath. Her mother was alert though, and she perked up as Kalinda walked through the door. "Madam, welcome! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with."

"Y-yes," the daughter echoed. "Let us know." She trailed off in a little sigh.

The store wasn't very well lit, and Kalinda pushed her sunglasses down her nose to get a good look at it. But nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "I'm here on the business of the Sorcerer's Council. Have you seen anything unexplained, dangerous, or just weird in town? There have been reports."

"No madam, nothing here." The shopkeeper shifted slightly. "Isn't that right, dear?"

The girl made a slight, hiccupping little moan. "N-no, everything is wonderful in Riveport."

"Hmm." Kalinda extended her senses a bit more. And... Yes, there it was. The shopkeeper had a pair of fingers buried in her daughter's asshole. Strange, but that in and of itself wasn't a sign of sinister magic. But to do so openly, in front of a stranger, was unusual. This would take deeper investigation. She reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of coins. "Look after my bird until I return."

She could feel it now, when she went back out to the street, the magic infusing the town. There were goosebumps on her arms. Her nipples were swollen and dragging on the thin fabric of her robe and her pussy was slick between her thighs. The faint sound she heard earlier was identifiable now. Moaning, feminine moaning, from all over the town. Kalinda turned and began to make her way deeper into the settlement, but she didn't make it very far.

A wave of energy rolled through town, an almost visible pulse that seemed to shake the very air around her. Kalinda moaned and had to lean against a nearby wall to keep herself standing. Another pulse. She moaned again as her skin became hot, and she hurriedly stripped off her robe, suddenly unable to bear its touch against her skin. That left her in her hat, garter belt, and stockings when the third wave rolled through. She came, hard and messily, squirting a few thick gushes of nectar all over the ground. Her asshole gaped. Her already swollen nipples grew into puffy hillocks mounded atop her breasts. Milk began to leak from her teats.