A Life Well Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" Kalinda moaned.

She was no stranger to lactation. Most summoners were quick to apply a contraceptive spell or potion soon after an amorous encounter with a creature. But Kalinda found that she quite enjoyed being pregnant. And over the years she'd carried broods of tentacles, slimes, lamias, and other, stranger creatures. She'd laid more eggs than she could ever come close to counting. And once, after a commission gone wrong, Kalinda had been captured by a tribe of minotaurs. Their shamans had somehow managed to suppress her magic, and in the time it took for the Council to negotiate her ransom she bore two litters of minotaur calves.

She still thought about that period when she masturbated.

But it had been some time since her milk flowed. Now it was doing more than flowing, it was fountaining. She milked herself like a cow, tugging at her nipples and staining the wall in front of her with thick cream. Her cunt was fountaining too, a puddle of nectar collecting between her boots, while her asshole opened and closed like a hungry mouth. It took an embarrassingly long amount of time to pull herself together, minutes passing while she milked herself dry and soaked the ground in her cum.

"You have a job to do, Kalinda," she said to herself. "You're better than this, to sit around and jerk yourself off against a shed." She finally stood upright and staggered deeper into town.

She found the first corpse not long after. An old man, skinny, nearly emaciated actually. Had there been a famine recently? She hadn't heard of one, and the shopkeeper and her daughter looked well fed. He was stretched out on the ground, like he had stumbled while running. His face was twisted in an expression of pure ecstasy. His wasn't the last dead body, and as she made her way deeper into town she came across many more. First single men, then pairs and trios, until she was finding groups of them piled together. All men, all emaciated, shriveled.

Kalinda was starting to have an idea of what she would find in the center of town.

The waves of energy that rolled through the town periodically helped confirm her theory. As she got close to the middle of the settlement the waves got stronger, and she spent long periods on her knees in the street, milking herself, desperately frigging her gushing cunt, or burying her fist and forearm up to the elbow in her own ass. She must have left gallons of fluid staining the cobblestones by the time she staggered into the town square. Kalinda was swollen, engorged, her nipples enormous, her mound a puffy hillock capped with a clit like a grape, her asshole an open gape. Even her lips and tongue felt full and sensitive. Milk was pulsing from her teats in little gushes timed with her heartbeat, and girlcum was drooling in a steady stream from her cunt. Even so, what she saw in the town square was enough to snap her out of her lust filled fog for a moment.

The square was full of dead men.

They were piled together, like they had been rushing to get at something, or someone, as they died, climbing over each other to reach their goal.

The succubus was sitting on a throne in a clear space at the middle of all this carnage, and she smiled as Kalinda approached. Her skin was lavender, lips and nipples a dark purple. Her hair was ink black, held back by a pair of horns that curled away from her temples. A huge cock stood out proudly from her groin, its bitch-breaking crown drooling thick precum down onto the stones. Despite the death all around her, Kalinda didn't really have a choice about what to do next. She simply fell to her knees in front of the succubus and began lapping at her cock.

"Mmm, hello," the succubus said with a chuckle. "I've been waiting for you."

It took Kalinda a supreme effort of will to pull back from the cock before her. The succubus's precum tasted like nothing she'd ever had before. It was intoxicating. "Waiting? For me?"

The succubus smiled, her forked tongue swiping out to wet her lips. "Oh, yes. I could see you coming for miles. You're a blaze, a bonfire of erotic energy." She leaned forward and stretched out a finger. "Where did it all come from, I wonder?" She touched her finger to Kalinda's forehead.

Kalinda screamed in ecstasy as her body convulsed with orgasm. It was like she was reliving every climax she'd ever had, a lifetime of debauchery pouring through her in an instant. When the present returned she was sitting in a puddle of her own cum and milk, her lips still locked to the succubus's crown.

"Oh, my yes. You'll work perfectly." The succubus leaned back with a moan. "I'm glad I didn't drain these poor souls for nothing."

The remarks brought Kalinda back to her purpose here, at least temporarily. She looked up from the succubus's cock and took a long gaze at all the dead men around them. "You killed them all." It wasn't a question.

The succubus waved her hand in a dismissive motion. "Just men. Good for nothing. Fathers and sons, brothers and husbands. I've seen what is in the hearts of men. The women of this town are better off without them. I've set them all free."

"But why?" Kalinda asked. There had to be a purpose to all this. Succubi didn't kill at a scale like this, not that she had ever heard of. Perhaps this one was deranged.

The succubus's smile grew, hungry and feral. "Because I needed the energy. We don't breed as easily as you humans. It takes a lot out of me to put even one daughter into a slut. And I think I'd like to have a big family." Her cock pulsed, and a fat line of cum burned its way across Kalinda's face. "Of course, I'll need your help for that."

Kalinda moaned wantonly, her tongue swiping out to taste the seed that coated her lips. She wanted to breed? With her? "Oh, Gods," she moaned, her body shuddering at the thought.

"There's only one god here, darling." The succubus reached out and began stroking her cock, working out more fat blobs of cum that Kalinda eagerly swallowed. "The Goddess, the Unnamed One. Patron of sluts and sin and debauchery. I know you've felt her touch, I saw her in your memory." She let out a moan at the thought and it echoed in Kalinda's lust-addled mind, setting off another quaking orgasm. "She is the one who makes you gasp and gag, gush and gape. You've worshiped her your entire life without even knowing it. Your spit and sweat, your milk and cum, those were your offerings. Every moan, every cry, every orgasmic scream a whore's prayer to her one true god."

"Goddess," Kalinda moaned. She felt the truth of the succubus's words. There was a distant chiming of temple bells in her mind, igniting a fire in her heart. She leaned in, lips stretching around the succubus's crown as she swallowed, tongue lashing at her drooling cumslit.

"That's it slut, worship Her." The succubus leaned back with a moan as Kalinda took more and more of her. "Show me how She has crafted your body for Her purpose."

Kalinda could only moan softly around the cock filling her. The succubus's flared crown was testing even her flexibility as it pushed into the entrance of her throat. She'd stopped having discreet orgasms, just a continuous wave of pleasure rolling through her, overtaking her mind and body. Her cunt drooled a waterfall of girlcum, her nipples gushed with fat arcs of cream. The puddle around her knees was growing with every inch of cock she stuffed into her throat. She slid one hand between her thighs, working out sloppy splashes as she frigged herself. A small part of her marveled at the size of her clit, swollen to the size of a cherry between her lips. Her other hand was cupping the succubus's balls, squeezing and stroking the fat orbs in the hopes of working out even more cum for her gluttonous hunger.

"Good girl," the succubus growled. She reached out and grabbed a fistful of Kalinda's hair, dragging her the rest of the way down, until her nose pressed into the succubus's pelvis. She held Kalinda there for a long time, pumping a steady flow of cum directly into her stomach. Tears streamed down Kalinda's cheeks as her eyes rolled back. Her throat was bloated obscenely, her fist buried in her cunt, her ass open and desperate to be filled. She was at the edge of passing out when the succubus dragged her back up and off, leaving her kneeling in a puddle of her own cum gasping for air.

The succubus was smiling down at her, stroking that huge rod. "Do you want to be free?" She asked. "Even more than all the women of this little town who have been released from the masculine shackles that held them down? Do you want me to liberate you from all that keeps you from true power?"

Kalinda didn't even have to think about it. "With all my heart."

"Then get up here, take my seed, bear my daughters, and finally unlock your true potential."

Kalinda stood on wobbling legs and braced herself on either side of the throne. Her cunt drooled nectar down the succubus's length as she ground herself against that fat crown. She was open, ready to accept the gift that she was about to receive. Fireworks went off behind her eyes as she sank down. Kalinda's mind, her heart, her womb sung with the absolute RIGHTNESS of the feeling. This was the purpose that all these decades had prepared her for, this singular moment was what she had been made for. "Oh, Goddess yessssss!" She moaned, quivering in orgasm as she fell fully onto the cock filling her, girlcum squirting all over the succubus's belly.

Their lips met as Kalinda completed her descent. The succubus's forked tongue filled Kalinda's mouth, and then more, thick, inhuman muscle pushing down her throat. She gasped and gagged rapturously, savoring a rare new sensation. When they pulled apart the succubus was smiling at her.

"My name is Valora. But you can call me Mistress." She thrust up into Kalinda. "Is that understood?"

"Oh, fuuuuck, yes Mistress!" Kalinda cried as she came, nectar and milk gushing out of her in equal measure and making a mess of Valoras front. "Please, I just, please!"

Valora grinned and thrust up into her again. "Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want your cock, I want your seed! Fuck, I want your babies!" Kalinda reached around Valoras head and grasped the back of her throne with both hands, using the leverage as an anchor to throw her cunt up and down on Valoras cock. "Breed me! Breed me! Breed me, breed me, breed meeeeeeee!" Another massive climax roared through her.

Valora groaned with an animalistic snarl. "Oh, the Goddess knew what she was doing when she built you." Her balls were bathed in Kalinda's nectar and her own copious precum, her belly and tits coated in a thick mix of girlcum and milk. "Our daughters are going to be wondrous." She wrapped her hands around Kalinda's waist and pulled her down, pounding her cock into the slut's deepest depths. Her cock bloated as cum raced up its length, the first thick burst filling Kalinda's womb. More followed, packing in until Kalinda's cunt was overflowing.

Kalinda leaned her head back and screamed her lust and ecstasy into the empty sky. Valora's cum was like nothing she'd ever taken. She felt the moment when sperm met egg as a ripple of magic that shot out from her womb and echoed through her entire body. "Pregnant," she moaned happily. "Already pregnant."

"Only for the first time, pet," Valora said with a chuckle. She stood, effortlessly lifting Kalinda up and turning to place her on the throne. She pulled from Kalinda's stuffed cunt, a waterfall of cum chasing her crown. "Now roll over so I can finish claiming you."

Kalinda twisted with a moan, until she was kneeling on the seat. She reached back and spread herself open. Her ass was a hungry gape, desperate to be filled. "I'm yours, Mistress, in every way, as long as you'll have me."

"Oh, I know you are, slut." Valora fed her cock into Kalinda's ass, stretching her perfectly. "But don't worry, I'll give as much as I take. I'm going to teach you so much." She pulled Kalinda up against her, cupping her fat tits. "And I'll sculpt you into perfection." One hand snaked down Kalinda's torso until it found her swollen clit. She stroked it with her thumb and index finger. "Starting here. What good will you be to our daughters if you can't fuck them when they're old enough?" Magic, wild and powerful, flowed through her fingers.

The cock filling her ass was so consuming that Kalinda didn't notice what was happening at first. It was only as her clit swelled and grew that her focus shifted. "Oh, Goddess! Oh, fuck! FUCK!" The cock growing in place of her clit was long and thick, and growing. It swelled under Valoras touch until it was pushing up into Kalinda's cleavage. Kalinda couldn't help but grab it, giving herself long strokes until she groaned and coated her breasts with seed.

"That's more like it," Valora said. She stretched, her previously hidden wings flaring out behind her. "Now let's take you back somewhere a little more private." She grasped Kalinda tightly and, her cock still embedded in Kalinda's ass, launched into the air.

They flew a couple of slow circles over the town, milk and cum raining down on the houses below. The women of Riveport moaned in ecstasy as they passed overhead.

*

Kalinda stroked herself as she thought back to those days. She served Mistress Valora for eight years. And gave her five daughters in that time, beautiful succubi. They still visited her from time to time.

Her Mistress taught her so much. How to slow and then reverse her aging. How to build her tower. Forbidden knowledge, suppressed by the Council. How to ensnare, enslave. How to see the secret desires at the hearts of men and women.

She did great and terrible things with that knowledge.

Two of her servants were waiting for her in the bath. They were cousins, or sisters maybe? It didn't really matter. But they had traveled to Kalinda's tower some years ago and offered their service in exchange for the knowledge that the Council and Academy denied them. Kalinda happily accepted their service, but she hadn't given them her knowledge.

Not yet, anyway, and probably not to either of them at all.

They no longer sought the knowledge anyway. Their minds and bodies had long since been molded to Kalinda's purpose. She'd turned them into a nearly identical pair of bath attendants. Thick blonde hair fell in waves down their backs. Their lips were plump bimbo pillows. Their tits perfectly crafted, asses made to have just the right amount of jiggle. It was clear that they had been making out while they waited for her. A thick strand of spit still connected their plump lower lips.

Kalinda didn't have to say anything to them. She just pushed her cock horizontal between them. They moaned rapturously, running their lips up and down her shaft, slobbering all over her length. She let them taste her for a minute before leading them to the bath. Her bathing pool could comfortably hold a dozen people. Two dozen if the occupants didn't mind having their various genitals and limbs deeply inside one another. There had been more than one occasion where cum and milk and spit had replaced most of the water in the pool. But not today. Kalinda simply settled herself in the steaming water. One of her servants sat behind her, starting the long process of washing her voluminous hair. The other simply pursed her lips around Kalinda's crown and started bobbing away.

Kalinda was so immersed in the simple pleasure of being served that it took her a moment to notice the softly glowing crystal on the far fall. But she perked right up when she did. "Oh, wonderful. It's been so long since we've had an unexpected guest."

*

Her name was Fallyn. She was a warrior, but she'd spent enough time at the Academy to learn a few tricks of magic. The journey to this tower has been long and dangerous, but she was here now. She thanked the gods for bringing her this far. Her mission was nearly complete.

Revenge had consumed her for so long that she wasn't sure what it would feel like to no longer have a target. But she was willing to find out.

Fallyn was only a child when the sorcerer came to her town a decade ago. She stayed at the inn that Fallyn's family ran. Fallyn was too young to attract the sorcerer's attention, but her mother and sister were another matter. The night of passion they shared with the sorcerer had broken them.

Her sister left the very next day, determined to find a source of pleasure equal to what the sorcerer gave her. Fallyn never heard from her again. Her mother simply wasted away, shown something that perhaps mortals weren't meant to see, shared things with her daughter that weren't meant to be shared. She was gone within months. And Fallyn was sent to stay with distant relatives who didn't want her and could barely afford to care for her. And all she had was a name.

Kalinda.

Fallyn grew up a fighter, letting out her anger at the world through her fists. She eventually attracted the attention of a local band of mercenaries, adventurers, and bandits, depending on what would bring them the most prosperity that week. She excelled under their training, becoming a dangerous combatant. Eventually, she outgrew them. Through her years with the group she would hear the occasional rumor of Kalinda, or of a sorceress matching her description. More legend than reality. But all roads seemed to point to the Academy. What she found there was much more substantial. A record, documents, a cover up of shameful secrets. And, finally, a location.

The crew of the small boat that dropped her off on that distant coastline assumed she was going to her death. They were nearly right. Fallyn had to fight for her life twice in the forest. And she spent one long night up a tree while a creature with far too many legs and mouths slithered below. But she survived to make it to the base of the tower.

She knew the next part would be tricky. A quick spell made her palms and feet sticky, and she climbed. The ascent wasn't too bad, but who knew what terrors awaited her inside? She finally made her way to a window, shimmied it open, and rolled inside.

Fallyn found herself in an opulent hallway, lined with red carpet. She waited for some beast to come charging down at her, but none did, so she began to carefully make her way up the tower. Along the way she passed an open door. The room inside was bustling with activity. Servants were going in and out of portals set into the walls, carrying loads of food. Fallyn supposed that made sense. It would be hard to ship provisions through the forest.

Those were the only people she saw as she climbed the tower. Most of the doors she passed were closed, but she saw huge ballrooms, wide balconies, and what appeared to be a laboratory. She didn't stop to investigate further. What she wanted was at the top.

Getting there nearly exhausted Fallyn, even though she was in excellent condition. She paused in the final hallway. It was lined with trophies. Heads, stuffed creatures, strange and unidentifiable artifacts. An intricate set of lingerie. Fallyn didn't linger to look too closely. She could hear activity down the hall. Fallyn gripped her sword tightly. This was it. She would have one chance to land the killing blow. A memory of her mother in happier times flashed through her mind.

The sorcerer was alone in her bath when Fallyn charged through the door. She looked up with a smile which stopped Fallyn dead in her tracks.

Kalinda was beautiful, like nothing Fallyn had ever seen.

"Hello there," Kalinda said. "I was wondering how long it would take you to get up here. I haven't walked the whole way in years. What's your name?"

"F-Fallyn," she said. She shook her head trying to focus, but her sword was already drooping towards the floor.

"A lovely name. And what can I do for you?"

The question brought Fallyn back to herself, at least a little. The point of her sword came back up. "You can give me my revenge. In one night you broke my family. My mother died because of you."