A Life Well Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalinda pouted. "Oh, I'm sure I didn't mean to do that. I must apologize for what I've done." She made a little gesture. "You've traveled so far, though. And under such austere conditions. At least join me in the bath and clean yourself up before taking your vengeance. I promise I won't go anywhere."

Fallyn was undoing the buckles that held her leathers on before she even knew what she was doing. She paused. What was she doing? And where was her sword? She looked around and saw it sitting on a nearby table. Did she put it there? Her head felt foggy. But, but a bath did sound nice.

Kalinda's smile grew as Fallyn stripped off her clothes. The young woman was a warrior through and through. Muscular, small breasted, a fair number of scars seaming her skin. Her auburn hair was cut short. None of that stopped her cock from rising up out of the water as Fallyn stepped into the pool.

That stopped Fallyn short for just a moment. She licked her lips, unable to tear her eyes away from Kalinda's crown. A fat blob of precum oozed from Kalinda's cumslit and Fallyn's mouth dropped open with a soft moan. She couldn't help herself, reaching out with both hands to grab that insanely thick shaft just under the flared rim of Kalinda's crown. Fallyn leaned in, lapping at Kalinda's cumslit, groaning at her flavor. She rubbed her lips back and forth, coating them in a layer of precum before going back to pursing them around that flowing font of lust.

"Oh, that's a good girl," Kalinda said with a moaning little chuckle. She could've cast this spell with a snap of her fingers and wrought all the changes she wanted on Fallyn in an instant, but this way was much more entertaining. The poor girl didn't even know she'd lost this fight the moment she entered Kalinda's tower. She idly wondered what she's done to make Fallyn so angry. Kalinda had made a lot of enemies over the years, after all. "What did you say you came here for again?"

"Glaaah." Fallyn moaned as she pulled back from Kalinda's crown, her tongue draped over her lower lip, thick strings of precum connecting her mouth to Kalinda's pulsing cock head. Her lips were already swelling up and becoming beautiful cocksucking pillows. Her hair was longer and thicker, swinging down past her shoulders. Fallyn's brows knit together in confusion, thoughts warring behind her eyes. Why did she come here? She knew there was a reason, that she had a purpose when she walked in the room. "Uh, I, um..."

"You came to serve me, didn't you?" Kalinda flexed her cock and shot a thick rope of milky cum right into Fallyn's gasping mouth.

"Oooooh, fuh," Fallyn moaned, her eyes rolling back at Kalinda's taste. "Y-yes, I, I came to serve."

"And what do you call the one you serve?"

Fallyn was desperately licking and sucking Kalinda's crown, eager to get even a droplet of cum. But her eyes went wide at Kalinda's tone. She pulled back, plump lips coated in seed and slicked with drool. "M-mistress. I'm here to serve you, Mistress."

"That's right. You're here to serve like a good little fuck toy." Kalinda smiled wide at Fallyn's moan. Goddess, she did love turning them like this. Their wants and needs and goals subsumed under an unbreakable layer of pure, wanton lust. Some lasted longer than others, but Fallyn seemed very susceptible. Maybe that was what happened to her mother too. "Now why don't you get up here and receive your reward for being such an obedient slut."

Fallyn stood eagerly and straddled Kalinda. Her muscular form was already fading into a softer femininity, cut abs reduced to a trim belly. Her vulva was compact and minimally lipped, covered in a week's worth of stubble. But she was hot, dripping, and ready, lips spreading around the width of Kalinda's crown. Fallyn moaned in ecstasy as she sank down on Kalinda. She'd never been filled like this, never truly been conquered by cock. But she was now, her gates blown open by the battering ram pulsing within her. Girlcum drooled and then gushed out of her as she descended, Fallyn's moans going up in pitch until she was mewling and whining, begging without words to be fucked. Kalinda gave her what she wanted, thrusting up into her, punishing blows that took every single inch that Fallyn had to give, and then some. Kalinda's magic was working on Fallyn's form, inside and out. Her breasts were swelling with every deep thrust, growing from less than a handful to overflowing orbs as Fallyn cupped her tits. Her pussy was being rearranged as well, conforming to the shape of Kalinda's rod, becoming the perfect cocksleeve for her mistress.

"What are you doing to me?" Fallyn asked. She pushed one of her newly huge tits up to her lips, capturing a fat nipple and sucking, hard, teeth nipping and tugging at the stiff bud.

"Just perfecting you for your role, little slut." Kalinda wrapped her arms around Fallyn's waist and stood, turning to lay the girl on the side of the pool. She thrust into her, a pulse of magic joining each punishing blow. Any trace of hair was purged from Fallyn's cunt, her mound swelling into a puffy hillock of sensitive flesh. Her ass was growing too, expanding into a slappable, squeezable globe. "My daughters are always begging me for a pet. Perhaps I'll make a gift of you and they can use you however they want."

Fallyn was desperately frigging her clit. "Oh, yes Mistress! I would like that."

"Just one last thing to check." Kalinda grabbed Fallyn under the knees, pushing her pelvis up and back. She pulled from the girls cunt unceremoniously and lined up with her asshole.

"Mistress? I've never, I mean, nobody has ever... Oh, gods. Oh, fuuuuuucccccckkkk!" Fallyn's eyes crossed as Kalinda's cock took her virgin ass, powerful magic instantly transforming her ring into a slutty fuckhole, laced with sensitive nerves, eagerly swelling into a smooth donut shape. Fat gushes of girlcum launched from Fallyn's cunt right into her gasping mouth as Kalinda worked anal orgasm after anal orgasm from her quaking body.

Kalinda smiled down at the corrupted girl. Yes, her second century was getting off to a wonderful start.