All Comments on 'A Little Animal Ch. 02'

by Powda69

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333almost 6 years ago
Bad feeling about this

Surprised he's stayed with her this long. She's still treating him like shit, totally failing to communicate. Hope it turns at well but like others I suspect it wont

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Anon 'Nope'

'You UK wimps are one trick ponies, nothing but closeted fags.' And that coming from someone getting a new one reamed out on a regular basis by an overweight blowhard with a demented hamster on his head has to be the ultimate in ironies.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

her playing games with hubby like she is, could lead to a very negative outcome.

no communication and leaving him sexually frustrated with the way she was acting for a few nights, then teasing him so he would have another sleepless night are not a good combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, I'm off the train . . .

You've created a thoroughly unlikable, unsympathetic female character that seems to embody far too many of the worst character traits: an arrogant, controlling, dominating, and, above all, thoroughly selfish persona. But she disguises and hides behind the facade of virtue and then doles out her physical favors as of she were dealing with a 7 year-old getting a gold star on an arithmetic paper. Such characters are regrettably present much too frequently in real life -- and they infuriate most sensible people -- so seeking them out in a fictional account is hardly entertaining and unworthy of attention. Good luck.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author

i checked your bio and it shows you claim to be a male. Somehow i doubt that. There are two possibilities: you are not truthful or you are one of those female dominated guys. I know some folks enjoy the female domination thing but in this instance you are spoiling what could have been a good read, for me anyway. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excellent

great. keep writing. love the new horny pussy. go for it ! swallowing cum was good too. now for the rest . well done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ouch!

Well, I have been handing out 5*s left and right since turning over a new leaf, but this one is going to have to get one of my famous 3*s. In my former iteration I would have given it a one, but this is the new kinder gentler AMerryman.

If you get tired of reading these weird stories, in the interest of fairness, there is an even weirder one over in chain stories you might want to check out. There are even animals! though I have been assured they have not been harmed. Are pony girls animals :-) LOL?

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fiction is untrue, not unreal, unless it is science fiction or fantasy.

Your wife character is unreal. No one changes basic character traits that quickly for such trivial shallow reasons. Some queer tells her Sodomy is fun, and she finds using a plastic cock is really enjoyable, so now she is ready to turn her sexual characteristics 180 degrees and become this erotic lustful vixen. At the same time telling her marriage partner NOTHING about her thoughts, feelings, concerns, exploration, and changing attitude. I guess I missed the scene when the wife gets hit with the Martian Slut Ray. Or will that happen just before she starts fucking other men, and women?

This is reading like some 13-year old's wet dream about one of his friends' Mom. I appreciate the effort, but it is turning into some juvenile's fantasy sex cartoon. Kind of a silly waste of time, but what else have you got going on in your life? Hey, at least your writing. Gotta start somewhere, but why so far back?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
4 stars, which is pretty good

I don't like her personality. Controlling, manipulative, arrogant, bitter and thoroughly condescending and who treats her husband like shit while never apologizing.

He touched her ass in the heat of passion and she loses her marbles. Then while they're getting busy, she tries to snowball him and he politely refuses but does he freak out, kick her out of bed and force her to feel bad for two days while she sleeps on the couch? No. So why is it acceptable for her to that? Imagine the shitstorm that would occur if HE treated HER the way she treats him?

You do touch on the subject that when he's around her, he is like a whipped dog: sullen, fearful, unhappy. Why should any man subject himself to that constant abuse and for her to condescend from her lofty tower to offer him pussy once every couple of months is insulting. She feeds him a shit sandwich and he is forced to say "Thankyou may I have another!"

That being said, I like the story! Every story needs a villian and in this one, it's the wife. I just hope she doesn't figure that since it's her body, she can fuck whomever she wants, whenever she wants because unless he's a total wimp (which is typical for you Brits-starving a child to death in a hospital/allowing Pakistanis to groom and molest underage girls for decades/imprisoning a dude who taught his dog to Seig heil while ignoring actual issues speaks volumes about the wimpiness of the average Brit) he will get a divorce even if it costs him everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't follow garbage anymore

With this being so unbelievable, unrealistic, unrelatable; that it should be in the fantasy category. Like another commenter mentioned: no person could have this much of a personality change especially, over such a short timeframe. Really, an individual like this screams the need to start seeing either a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist (she may need drugs to assist with her mental instability.) As such cannot rate this high at all; I give a 1* for not stating that this character is on the brink of loosing her mind.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
The series could rate all 5s if........

I'm gonna give you a 5 on this one because of your writing ability, creativity, and description of the sex scenes. But if Monique starts fucking other guys and Gary becomes a wimpy cuckold, I'll never read another of your stories again. Some may like that stuff, but not me.

In your first installment, Gary didn't appear to be a wimp. But if she cucks him, he needs to grow a pair and head for the door, and do a BTB on the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story is very good

Apparently some commenters cannot seperate fact from fiction and get so stuck on believing everything must fit into their own idea of what should and shouldn't be, that they forget it's not their story to tell, but the author's. They equate how their own minds would react in a situation and forget that characters in stories do not need to follow any set path. The characters behave how the writer wants them to in order to lead us down a certain path and come to the conclusion they desire us to reach. Those who get upset over this probably should not be reading fiction. This is a story of exploration and experimentation and some of these commenters would do well to follow the character's lead. Open your minds and realize that what makes humans great is that we are all very different. Everyone has their own story to tell. So let this author tell this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is it heading for an...

FMF threesome? If I had any talent for writing fiction that's where I'd take it. Erin needs some attention too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A response to Anon Nope

I am enjoying this series. Clearly "Nope" does not so why does he read the story.

As for UK wimps, this is written with American spelling. And also, Monique spends dollars.

An ass, is, like Nope, a stupid animal. We have arses in the UK, a good old Anglo-Saxon word, much more descriptive than ass or butt.

Get a life and let the rest of us enjoy the works of this excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seconded

Well said sir.

What fine ambassador for "his" country, Nope is. Just like Trump, arrogance and ignorance in one convenient package. Maybe he should check the bios next time. You'll find a country with a larger population (not to mention the largest and most diverse porn industry ever), has more cucks, queers and wimps amongst them.

In the outside world we have facts not your "alternative facts" the rest of the world calls them what they are...Lies.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Has this story some issues?

Has this story some issues? Sure, but until now is going in the right direction...so still 3* for now

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Almost lost me when you started down the path toward cuckoldry

Please I will rate this one star once you do that. This is so hot because it is just husband and wife. Involve another and you kill the marriage and the husband in one fell swoop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The cuck-o-phobics are out in force!

And they're threatening the author with a dreaded 'one' vote if he doesn't write the story they want! They're afraid the story will veer into cuckoldry even if there is no sign of it so far, and warning the author that his imaginary characters in his fictional story are headed for divorce! It's a good story if some readers can't distinguish it from reality. The confusion is understandable because the story has distinctive characters, a believable plot, and it flows nicely. The grammar and punctuation are good, too. I'm looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fixin it

Realizing she has turned her husband into a resentful, cowering cur, Monique resolves to immediately fix it.

One must wonder why then she finished ''fixing it'' by maliciously blue-balling him.

You have done an excellent job of creating a quite unlikable person.

Such a great job of writing her, I want no further association with her.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 6 years ago

Just another story where the wife has to shave her bush off to feel sexy. She has no idea if her husband will like it or not. Nothing to see here, just move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

It's unfortunate that the haters seem to be only ones commenting. The score clearly suggests a more favorable overall response. Keep going, her evolution is interesting.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story line, loved it all, the characters , the action , and so well described sex.

Looking for the next chapter soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Ignore the losers who beat off to these stories and then complain.

Powda69Powda69almost 6 years agoAuthor
Greetings.

Thanks for all the illuminating commentary. On both my work and the readership.

I had no idea the LW category had such passionate crusaders of it's sub-genres.

It's true you learn something new everyday. I now understand why authors warn of cuck content. I have learnt new Acronyms (I'm still stuck on BTB tho. Could someone please enlighten me).

I have been genuinely impressed by the pHD level understanding some have for the voting system and motivations of the readership. I will now return to give some lower scored stories a spin. Thank you.

To set a few things straight. Yes I am male. I am not from the UK but Australia. Hence the UK dialect/spellings. I have an excellent female editor who helps takes the rough edges of the F-F dialogue. She is from the US hence the US dialect. We have had a minor cultural spat over that. But I am most grateful for her otherwise excellent work so will let it slide ;-)

Thanks for all the directional input I have received but the story is already written in full. It will come in 5 parts. Part 3 will be posted very soon and gives some background to Erin. Parts 4 and 5 are in editing and return to the couple for resolution.

The only spoiler I will give is that the fantasy principle that set this story off is that a sexually comatose couple might somehow awaken a wild side together.

I know right - utterly ridiculous , impossible and unrelatable . That's why it's called fiction. Beyond that suffice to say if there was any cuckolding I would (have) tag it.

Cheers for all who have enjoyed so far. May you continue to do so. I am enjoying myself immensely. Thanks.

Powda69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Don't wait too long for the next one. Scenario is very real but it is a short story with a finite time... Took me 35 years. btw wife never refused sex and never played games just not anal and never let her self lose control.

Nicely done.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
nicely done

But please dont cuckold him. Your story is HOT the way it is. Cuckolding would ruin it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Is she cheating?????

That is the thought that would have gone through my mind if I were her husband. Changes like that don't happen over night without a reason. If I were he I would be very worried about what she might be doing although we know she isn't doing anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPowda69@Powda69
61 Followers
Dedicated family man lucky to have a beautiful woman in my life who wants me in hers. Confirmed pervert endlessly entertained by human sexuality-particularly wild assertive women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES