A little flower girl (2021)

Story Info
A hook up with a Dutch Lady a Flower Girl.
1.7k words
4.24
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Little Dutch Flower Girl.

In 1976 I was traveling in the art crowd. It was a super fun group of people; there were actors, singers, theater and opera, makeup people, stage designers, and all-around talented people. I was just a photographer, and they were my friends. Many of us even dated. At one of these parties that were becoming a biweekly thing, we would take turns at whose place we would host it.

The fun part of the parties was if there was a show, it would become an after-party starting at midnight, or if it was a late Sunday brunch, there was always great food and drinks, and someone would play the radio on of the college radio stations. When I held the party at my house, someone would play DJ and play my hundreds of records, a gift from a dear Aunt who passed.

This party was a brunch, a weekly party eggs Benedict was the main course, mimosas or French 75's, and Mexican coffee with Kahlua and Tequila served. Someone started singing folk songs, and a couple joined in with spoons. Finally, someone brought a cute blond young Dutch lady. She brought a box of flowers that brightened the house on this cold day in November.

We were warm around a friendly fire, good friends, music, and food. The Dutch girl was wearing a loose dress, chatting and mingling with people. Just hearing her talk was executing. It had been a long night taking photos of a band till nearly three am. I was a bit knackered. I sat down and drank my second Mexican coffee, trying to tune out the folk songs and get my brain in gear.

I could do better with folk music after at least three drinks. I was on the side porch smoking my tobacco pipe and roasting a joint that was being passed between rooms. The person I was talking to got up to join the folk circle. It left me out of the loop that was OK. I was working on a hangover cure, getting the hair of the dog down, and the J had helped a bit.

When the Dutch girl came in and says. "My name is Annmarie. Sitting down with her back facing the folk singers that put her facing me with my back to the wall. She pulled a tiny metal hash pipe out of her cleavage, and we tapped that bad boy. It was that much stronger than the Mexican dirt weed we were smoking.

This super cool/hot girl says. "Did I know how to go around the world?''

How do you answer that? "OK, I did and do, Was that just small talk, or was that a request?'' I asked.

The talk went from masturbation to blow jobs as the room next door played Dillon tunes. I am twenty-eight, six foot two, two hundred ten pounds, with deep blue eyes and long brown hair. In the summer, with enough sun, it gets a touch blond.

She opened her legs slowly and sucked her finger like a dick flashing her bush at me. She was five foot nine with mid-length brown hair and bright blue eyes, and I think she was packing at 38-35-32 Cs. Her breasts turned up at the nipple and were an incredible pear shape that fit my mouth nicely. Never had that happened before. Was she trying to drive me nuts, or did she need to come?

I could play that game; I picked up my chair and moved closer to her, arm's length. I watch behind her to see if anyone is even looking our way. I see there in their world, and we are in ours. I reach forward and stroke the side of your cheek, running my finger over your lips and into her mouth, letting her wet my finger. I take my wet finger and go to my cock head in my pants, rubbing her wetness in-till precum comes out; I wipe it off and place my finger back in her mouth. Her eyes close, and she moans. I pull my finger out, and she looks for more. I pull her ears and squeeze them. Another low moan comes out of her, and she starts singing along with the song in the other room.

Getting bolder, I reach out and use her body to block the view from the other room. I grasp your full breast, twisting and flipping her nipples off, you turning flushed. Your eyes get a little wild. I trade one breast for the other and tease her nipples to the point that her breathing changes.

If I did not know better, I would say she was damn close to coming, and I have not touched her pussy at all. She grabs my hand. I think she wants me to stop, she's afraid we will get caught, but that's not the case. She was not pushing my hand away but trying to get me to squeeze harder. I can and do. I see her eyes flutter, her hips wiggle as she bites her lips, and she's coming. Damn, I had no clue a woman could come from nipple play alone. A rare thing I learned was that squeezing your legs together did it to you.

I have to move my hard-on. It's hurting in my pants. Annmarie watches and licks her lips leaning forward, slides one of her hands into my pants, and plays with my head getting her fingers wet with my precum. Then, she pulls her hand out and licks her fingers clean like they are my cock. Yes, it makes it hard to sit still; my hand slips under her dress testing her bush, and she is like a swamp.

One finger slips in, then two. I first seem like Annmarie's lips are significant, but as her clit gets hard, she is as big as my thumb, and what the hell? I start stroking it between my fingers like it's a tiny cock. It was the right thing to do. She was coming again, and her juices wet my hand up to my wrist.

She says. "You're good. I am going to fuck the shit out of you.''

She cleans my fingers of her juices. She says. "It's your turn, but she needs to go pee, and would I like to watch?''

Damn, did this erotic woman know me or what?

She says. "I go to the bathroom off the kitchen. If there is no one there, she waves me over.'' She enters the kitchen, and I don't see a wave yet; I know a couple leaves the kitchen with fresh drinks and her look. I get up with my back to the folksingers and move my hard cock to the side so I can walk with my back a little toward the room as I make my way to the bathroom.

I get there, and the door is a little ajar. She grabs my hands and kisses me as I step in, locking the door behind me. You slide to your knees and have my hot cock in her hot mouth, and she stops and gets her finger wet with my precum and her spit. She teases my anus and pops me back into her mouth. Annmarie grabs my hand and puts it on the back of her head, and pushes my hand making my cock go in deeper.

I am being teased with a finger, and she got my balls in her hand, and she wants me to fuck her face. I begain fucking her mouth, and she's gagging some on my cock at her first gag; she pushes her finger in my ass now, and my hips take on a life of their own, and damn, if I not fucking her as hard as I would fuck her pussy. Finally, she cumming. I feel her mouth turn cold on my cock, and she pulls hard on my balls, and it slows me down from coming as I watch her rub under her dress.

She had grabbed a hairbrush off the sink and was fucking her pussy with it, and again she was coming. I felt like it won't be long for me. Then she did something I had not thought of doing myself. She pulls out the hairbrush, replaces her finger in my ass with the hairbrush, and I start fucking her cold mouth. I come so hard I sink against the wall; she holds me up with her mouth and hairbrush and pulls it out.

She sits on the john, spreads her lips, and I lean in to watch as a stream emerges. It smells good. If you know me always got to put two cents in. I mean two fingers. We make a mess, and she tastes sexy, but we got to clean up our mess.

You say. "Can we go to your house? I got to fuck you.''

So I take a washrag and clean the brush, towel off my cock, and her wet pussy. We fix ourselves up, and she puts on a touch of cologne to hide the just got fucked in her mouth smell.

She says. "I need to go talk to my ride here. I'll meet you outside. What car are you in?"

I say. "1976 166 orange Volvo.'' You join me in the car as she flashes her pussy at me getting in the car.

Annmarie asked me. "How far away are we drove an hour and never left the city limits?''

I answered you. "About fifteen minutes if we catch lights.''

She says. "Good, I can hold off coming for that long.'' She begins rubbing my jeans over my cock. We got home and did not come for air until we needed food hours later.

We had been at it for five hours, lost count of the comes; I ordered pizza, and when she went to the door in a towel and paid the driver, she dropped the towel, flashed him, and handed him a twenty dollar tip. What a day, what a night and I was even late getting to work at nine am Monday morning because I was having trouble coming again. I wish I could tell you how many times we came; we did not keep score till the next time we got together. But if you had the opportunity to fuck a Dutch flower girl, I say go for it; it's well worth the tulips.