All Comments on 'A Little Harmless Exhibitionism'

by Olive_DD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jennyphiljennyphil9 months ago

Brilliant! Hope he takes her to an Amateur Striptease night...

topcattoponetopcattopone9 months ago

This has great potential, can't wait to hear more. Unlike a previous commenter, I hope he doesn't take her to an amateur strip night, that is just too much of a cliche. Let's have them simply go dancing and 'things happen' to the dress while they are dancing.

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Definitely looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you left me imagining the dress: tiniest LBD, so tiny the pubes will have to go. We'll wait and see...

mremrsmremrs9 months ago

Great start, looking forward to seeing where this goes and what they have in store for London!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with topcattopone: no strip club. Let them go dancing and bits of her dress fall away, which she likes so continues dancing even as she becomes more and more exposed and finally naked, surrounded by the clothed people on the dance floor. Unintentional stripoffs are the best kind!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great read, nicely written. My only criticism is the setting, as none of this quite fits with London. Distances are all wrong, coloured (US spelled) fish in rock pools - nothing quite makes sense.

Olive_DDOlive_DD9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, I did change the location at the last minute. You have a keen eye!

Mind you, Gatwick to Brighton is less than an hour so its not that far wrong. But you are right, the bit about the rock-pools was originally written with a different city in mind. The next installment is a night out on the town so will hopefully be right at home in London!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

👍 go on.

Olive_DDOlive_DD7 months agoAuthor

Hi All. If anyone is interested Part II of this story has just been published. check it out here: https://literotica.com/s/a-little-more-harmless-exhibitionism

Dilan1Dilan17 months ago

Extremely well-written descriptions that paint a picture for the reader's imagination to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlive_DD@Olive_DD
Hi you can call me Olive. Not actually my real name. Some of these stories are about me, sometimes I'll put Olive and sometimes another name. A few of my stories are pure fiction. But most are based on experiences of people in my circle of friends. Names/locations have always ...