A Little Harmless Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is a place up ahead if you want to browse. Can't hurt to look."

"Good Idea," I said. I wanted to wear a party dress, I wasn't 100% sure exactly what he had in mind when he said party dress but I wanted to please him. I was feeling brave. Determined. I was willing to please him, he had won me over, I wanted to be his 'arm candy' in London tonight. I had never really played that role before, in any situation, but I wanted him to be happy to be seen with me. My mind was racing to try to think what kind of dress would be a worthy headliner to follow the bikini warm up act. Whatever it was I was going to wear it for him and afterwards I was going to take it off for him.

I say 'for him' but in reality I was doing it for me. Some things take two. You can't do them alone. I had married my first boyfriend, never been with anyone else. I wanted to experience more. I didn't even know this guy, didn't really care about him, I was using him. But, he was making it easy for me, that is also true. It was fun.

He pulled off the motorway and into a shopping area. There was like 10 or 20 shops in a court type area all selling different types of women's clothes. There was a lot of casual places, a few sportswear, a couple of dance-wear shops, and a few with more formal stuff.

As we pulled back out onto the motorway again I was feeling pretty excited. I had tried on 4 or 5 dresses in 3 different shops. I let him buy one for me. I let him buy the one that he picked for me. Years later at some point it clicked that 'dance-wear' more or less means 'stripper-wear'. I didn't know it. Makes sense in retrospect. As we browsed I noticed he steered me away from anything loose or anything too frilly. I gathered that he wanted me to show my body in something fitted, tight. He also steered me away from anything with padded cups or more than one layer of material, I guess now he had seen my nipples he didn't want them covered up too much! I was game. Tight, light, fitted, short, backless, strapless, a-whole-lot-of-less. Bring it on. He was pushing an open door, so to speak....

Watch out London here I come.

To be continued...

12