A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well the problem we face now, "I continued, "is that it COULD happen now. He will be there and so will we. Is this something we could handle? Would it end our marriage?

"No. Nothing will end our marriage Ed. And just because there will be the opportunity, doesn't mean we will do it. We can control ourselves you know. But I agree. I would never have even thought of doing it before because I wouldn't cheat on you. I'm afraid that if you let me I might just do it."

"I guess we will see then. It probably is nothing anyway. He's gonna be there with Teri and there will be a lot of other people there too so I doubt you and I are going to be faced with any decisions regarding Reggie and you. Besides. It isn't cheating if your husband is watching?" I teased.

So we put it on the back burner and just moved on to getting to the party.

We checked in early and headed to our room. It was a regular hotel room with a king sized bed. She wanted to get here early to get ready for the night. She usually takes a long time, but it is always worth it.

We brought some champagne for us to pregame while she readied herself for the night. She finished her shower and was doing her hair then she walked out into the room wearing only an extremely thin pair of white almost see though panties. She was showing off her pert breasts and was bare to the waist. She still had a light sheen of water on her skin, giving her a heated, warm look. She looked delicious. I could see her thick black public hair through the thin material and the crack of her ass when she turned around.

With a devilish smirk on her face she asked, "Can you pour me a glass, Ed?

She knew what she was doing to me. I was in my boxers and I was pitching a tent as I got up to fill her glass. She came closer to me as I poured her a glass. Seeing my arousal, she giggled and said, "Down boy, save that for later!"

We both chuckled at that.

"Maybe that's all you should wear tonight?" I quipped.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you? All those men seeing your wife practically naked." She said with a sly teasing smile as she turned to go back and finish getting ready, she exaggerated her walk which made her ass sway like a hookers.

I would like that I realized and she knows it. All the talk we have had about Reggie and his black cock revealed my desires to have my wife shown off. We are on the edge of a changing of our lives. So far, we have moved up to a line and haven't gone over it. I knew though that it wouldn't take much to cross that line.

We continued to drink champagne while we got ready. Dee put music on and as she moved around the room, she danced about which made her breasts shake and her ass jiggle. Still dressed in just those razor thin panties, she was killing me. All the while she wore a smirk on her face. She knew she was driving me crazy and was loving it.

Finally, she was ready and she donned her dress for the night. I was a form fitting, floor length dark blue dress with bare shoulders. She came to me and asked me to zip her up in the back. I stared at her, mouth agape. It was so tight and thin, I could see every curve of her body including the cleft of her ass. In the front, I could see the mound of her womanhood pressing against the fabric and her hard nipples were pushing against the strained fabric. It's hard to believe, but she looked both classy and slutty at the same time. All eyes will be on her when she walks in tonight. She's always been beautiful, but tonight she looked radiant. This was a woman every man (and probably woman) would desire and she was mine!

So, I told her all that too which just made her smirk that devilish smile yet again. She had planned this and was enjoying it.

Well, it was time to head down to the ballroom of the hotel to the party. We left the room and headed down the elevator. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her the whole ride. Exiting the elevator on the main concourse, we saw the floor filled with people. As we made our way to the party, all heads turned and all eyes, both male and female turned to take in my exquisite wife. She hung onto my arm as we strolled across the open area making me the proudest man on earth. Yes everybody. She's with me.

Entering the ballroom, we met up with many of her friends, most whom I knew. It has been a long time since we had seen many and everyone of them commented on how beautiful she looked.

We had a moment to ourselves and we had just decided to head to the bar and when we turned. There he was. Teri and Reggie were right in front of us.

"Hi Denise." Terri said.

Startled by the sudden arrival of the man we had fantasized bout, Denise and I both were at a loss for words and I think it was obvious. We had expected we would maybe see them from across the room and have a chance to ease into the conversation with them. Their sudden appearance was not what we expected and we were unprepared for it.

"Uh, yeah, Hi Teri." Dee said awkwardly.

Dees face was flushed as she took in the sight of the black man before her. For my part, seeing her reaction and being next to the man we had brought into our bed in our minds, my cock began to grow. As the situation unfolded, it rose to it's fullest and was hard as steel. All the perverse thoughts we shared ran through my mind.

He saw her reaction and he smiled broadly. He knew he was affecting the beautiful brunette and found it amusing and satisfying.

So I piped up. "Well, Teri, aren't you going to introduce your friend?

"Yes, Denise and Ed, this is my friend Reggie. Reggie, this is my oldest friend Denise and a her husband Ed."

Denise was still lost for words, so I jumped in, extended my had to shake his and said, "Hi Reggie, good to meet you."

Reggie wasn't an overly big man, in fact he was a little shorter than me. He looked to be fit and had very long fingers and a strong grip. He was dressed in a well tailored suit. His smile was warm and genuine; his head was shaved and smooth. I had to admit. He was a really good looking man. I could see how he attracted the ladies.

Releasing our grip, he said to me,"Good to meet you too Ed. You're one lucky man. Your wife is beautiful." And he was taking in the beauty of my wife, his eyes feasting on her from head to toe as he eye fucked her.

Denise finally found her voice and croaked out a thank you and pleased to meet you Reggie.

He responded by saying, "the pleasure is all mine." Which made Denise blush again.

Teri grabbed him and said, "I have to introduce you to some other people Reggie, you can always find Denise later."

It seemed to me that there was some deeper meaning to that comment.

As they walked away, Denise turned to look a him. Holding my hand she squeezed it as she said, "OMG, he's awesome."

"I guess I better not leave you alone with him. You might get carried away."

"Yeah. You better not." She replied. But she wasn't laughing or smirking now. She was serious. If they were alone together, he would make his move and she would be defenseless.

So the choice now really was mine. I could end this I suppose by staying right near her all night, though there had to be sometime I would be away. At the least I had to pee at some point. Would he be that quick to take advantage of the situation? The more I thought about it, the more aroused I was.

I was stunned and completely unprepared at the sudden appearance of Teri and her man. I could tell Ed was as well, though her recovered quicker than I. He IS awesome. Just a good looking black guy with a huge cock. He had a beautiful smile and when he looked at me, his eyes were eating me up. He wants me! He really does want me! OMG. He wants to fuck me I realized. He wants to add me to his stable of white wives. My pussy pulsed when he talked to me. It's pulsing now as I reflect on this. My thin panties are no match for the cunt butter I am pushing out. I bet you can smell me. I bet I smell of pussy. It doesn't help that I am possibly ovulating tonight. When I am ripe, my pussy is puffy and engorged with blood. My secretions while normally pretty excessive when I pulse, are thicker and more pungent. My temperature is just a little elevated so my cheeks are rosy and my nipples are hard. I am ripe. Fertile. Fecund. If sperm gets inside me tonight I could get pregnant. I was in that window of days where an egg was going to drop. It could be today. Maybe tomorrow. It's not an exact science, but from the way my body was behaving, it was near.

So we hadn't seen Teri or Reggie is a while. It was a big room and there were plenty of people to talk with. I wondered if he was giving Dee and I some space. We certainly needed it.

We were having a great time even if we had the distraction of the big black cock in the room. We were drinking and when the music started, we danced. If she looked sexy as hell just standing there, she was mind blowing when she started moving that body to the music. She ground her perfect ass against my hard cock a few times and teased me saying, "Oh, is someone excited? Do you want to do it with me? Maybe we should just go back to the room and do it?"

I swear I thought I could cum in my pants just from looking at her never mind with her ass against my cock.

Well it had been a few hours and finally, I had to go. I just couldn't hold it anymore. So taking a break from dancing, I told her that I had to go. She said to me, almost pleading, "Don't be long."

I think we both knew there was some fear at being left alone with the apex predator in the room who was clearly on the hunt.

"She's alone", he said.

He had been watching Dee and Ed from across the room waiting for a chance to go talk to her. Ed probably went to the bathroom so now was his chance. Ed had been right to be concerned.

"You're gonna try to fuck her aren't you?'

"I don't have to try," Reggie said, "It's a statement of fact. She wants it."

Teri had to admit it. Denise was hot for him. When they were introduced she practically jumped out of her panties.

"But what about Ed? He won't be long. Even you can't work that fast."

"Don't worry about him. When he sees me talking with her, he will step back and watch. He wants to see it."

"Well, how do you know?"

"When we met and I shook his hand, I looked down and he had a hard on. Just me being near his wife gave him a boner. He's just like the rest of the husbands who get off watching their white wives black fucked."

"But what about me? We came here together. I thought... I"

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you when I'm done with her. You're not getting clingy are you?"

"No. Definitely not," she lied. "It's just that... well I'm horny and need a good fucking."

"No sweat baby. I got you. When you see us leave, go upstairs and get warmed up. I'll be there."

"OK. I'll wait for you."

It was then Teri realized that she had fallen in love with him. She dare not show it, because he would leave. He didn't want any attachments. He had made that clear. But still she had pangs of jealousy watching him leave and head towards her friend. She had always envied Denise's beauty and fabulous body. Now she was going to get a fucking from her man. HER MAN. She knew she had no claim to him. That was their deal, but this was very close to home and right in front of her. She knew Reggie fucked other women. He was up front about it. But she had never witnessed it. It was always some far away thing that happened when she wasn't there. Still the picture in her mind of her beautiful brunette friend being fucked by him aroused her. Denise was beautiful and Teri had always wanted to have sex with her. Teri wasn't a lesbian, but she would make an exception for Denise. How she wished she could be in the room to watch and maybe participate. She would gladly get her ready for him. She wondered what her pussy looked like. She had seen her naked when they were young. Even then she had dark hair between her legs.

I was sitting alone waiting for Ed to get back from the bathroom. What was taking him so long? I felt vulnerable, maybe a little scared and to my shame, aroused. I knew HE was around here somewhere and I knew he saw it in my eyes. I was demur. I was submissive. I would let him....

And then he was there. He just sat down right next to me. I sensed his presence before he sat down; before he said a word. I could feel the dark sexual doom blanketing me.

Unbelievably, there was a damn line at the mens room. A line! WTAF? I mean just go in don't shake it too many times and leave. Jeez.

But I had been gone maybe 10 minutes, but as I turned the corner to the main room, I realized 10 minutes was all he needed.

I stopped in my tracks. They were sitting next to each other just talking. Anyone else would just see two people talking, but I know my wife. She was animated and glowing. She was smiling and laughing at whatever it was he said. She would touch her hair; a sure sign of interest. I could see her breathing was deep as her chest was heaving. She was readying herself to be mated whether she knew it or not.

I was frozen in place. I could have walked up and ended this, but once again, my hard dick was making the choices. I wanted to see where this would go. Would she go fuck him without me? Was this just a pregame to the main event? So I stood there and watched my wife flirt with this very attractive black man.

There was an event photographer circulating the room that came upon the interracial couple sitting there talking. Perhaps she thought they were a couple, so she suggested they get their picture taken. My wife, put her arm around him as the both smiled broadly for the shot. They were very close; their heads touching and her breast pressed against his arm. Sure looked like a couple to me.

"Holy shit," she thought. Ed IS one of those guys. After Reggie left to conquer Denise, Teri headed to the bar to drown her sorrows. She still had friends here she could talk to and have some fun in spite of her date leaving her, but then she saw Ed, hiding around the corner watching his wife with her boy friend. Yes, he WAS her boyfriend even if he didn't say so. Ed was watching them intently. I think I could even make out his erection in his pants, though that could just be my imagination since Reggie had told me he saw it.

Nothing else Teri could do but sit and watch the scene unfold.

He was smooth. Denise barely had time to collect herself when he sat down next to her before he set her at ease. He was good, very good. He said he watched me dance and thought I could be a professional.

"Really? No way could I be a professional dancer"

"I was thinking stripper actually," he said and laughed when I looked at him in shock. I realized he was toying with me, but part of me thought he meant it. Maybe I would be a good stripper, baring myself for strange men to ogle me; dreaming of fucking me. I do have an amazing body. As those thoughts rushed through my head I was reaching another level of arousal. He had to know. I know he could smell me.

"Damn, this is too easy." He thought. "She's ready right now. Girl is so hot she smells of pussy. I could fuck her right here I bet." But no. Reggie was a lot of things, but he wasn't an asshole. He wanted to fuck pussy, not ruin anyones life. He would drag this out and see where it went.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"Uh, I don't know. My husband will be back soon. I shouldn't?" It was almost a question.

Yeah right. Reggie saw Ed when he started to turn the corner after leaving the mens room. When he saw his wife and I he almost stumbled because he stopped so quickly. And there he stood. Watching his wife with me, the big black dude. Yeah. I knew he wanted to see it when we met and I saw his hard on in his pants. Reggie had been down this road many times. This was a permission slip to fuck his hot wife.

It was happening. Reggie got up and offered his hand to Denise. They were going to dance; dancing being the originals primal mating ritual.

Denise looked up at him and hesitated. Then she took one last look around for her overdue husband. He had left her alone and vulnerable and now we would pay the price she knew.

Slowly, she took his hand and stood, following him to the dance floor.

I watched as my wife walked behind him to the dance floor. Her fabulous ass moving side to side she sauntered onto the floor.

I said before how hot she looks dancing and this was no exception. I'm sure Reggie noticed it too.

The music was slow and sexy and we gradually moved closer together, my eyes were transfixed on his. I was searching his eyes for meaning. Why was he doing this? Why was I letting this go so far?

Soon enough, he was holding me close. He whispered into my ear telling me how beautiful I am and at the same time, he put a meaty hand on my ass and pulled me into his monstrous hard cock. I had sort of expected this, but I couldn't believe how big he was. Yet here I was, a married woman on the dance floor with a large black man groping the flesh of my ass. There was only some thin material separating my vagina from this beasts manhood. I was pulsing non stop. I felt like I cold almost orgasm just from this dance.

He moved so quickly. They were on the dance floor and I watched as he openly caressed my wife's almost bare behind. I also knew she must be feeling the hardness of him pressing against him.

I whispered back to him," Reggie, we can't do this here. I don't want to hurt Ed either. He can't be publicly humiliated. We have to stop or.."

"Or go somewhere else?" He finished for me.

Looking down shyly and blushing I whispered, "Yes."

Finding her voice now she said, "But I can't leave Ed. I just can't walk out on him, especially since, well since.."

"Since we're gonna fuck?" again finishing my thoughts.

"Yes. That."

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of that. Let's go sit down again."

I don't know what was said, but something had changed. Something was happening. I watched as the couple... OMG I just thought of them as a couple, returned to their seats. Denise sat down, but Reggie remained standing. He said something to her, then looked straight at me. Did he know I had been watching all along. Did Denise? If he did, then he knew I wanted to see what would happen if they were together. We all knew that he wanted to fuck her, did my standing back give him permission?

"What are you doing, Reggie?" She asked.

"I'm waving to your husband to come over here." He said.

"Wha.. what do you mean?

"Well, he's been standing just around the corner watching us the entire time. He was done in the bathroom a long time ago. He wanted to see what would happen if he left you alone."

Denise didn't say a word. Her husband had left her alone to be seduced by him. Not like it took much to seduce her. She was ready to fuck this man the moment she walked in tonight. But, if Ed had taken her by the hand and led her away, he would be fucking her right now. Instead he let this happen. No, that's not right. We both were letting this happen. We had fantasized about it and now it was sure to happen.

I couldn't believe it. He was waving at me to come over to them. Frozen in place it took a second wave from him to get my feet to move and I headed towards them, head down and ashamed. I was an active participant in my own cuckolding.

Well this was quite the show Teri thought. Downing one drink after another she watched her smooth man glide Denise around the dance floor and molest her fine ass. She watched slack jawed Ed observing his wife's seduction and now his humiliation at being caught watching. It was crowded enough that no one really noticed any of this and only the players in this dance knew what was happening. It wouldn't be long before the three of them left together for a place to have her.

I walked up to the couple and stood before them sitting together.