A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

"Im being bred. He came inside me. Not all of it, but a lot. And he never got soft and now he's fucking me again." She held his head with her left hand and grasped his hard ass with the other.

"Oh God," she thought. "I want this. This was always the reason I wanted to do this. Ever since I first fantasized about fucking a black man, it was all about getting knocked up by one. Being owned by one. I never really knew until now. I want him to give me his baby. I want to be impregnated by him while my husband watches. I don't care what anyone thinks. I want his back baby."

I watched on, now openly masturbating in front of the couple. Denise lazily looked towards me, our eyes met. She briefly dropped her eyes to my crotch where I was furiously beating my meat. I wanted to cum at the same time as they did. When she retuned her gaze, I could see in her far away look what she was thinking. She was being impregnated and we both wanted it. I had never seen anything so erotic in my life. Here was my wife, filled with a huge black cock ready and willing to be inseminated.

The tempo increased. He was slamming her now. His cock pistoning in and out of her was making a sloshing, squelching sound from the all the cum inside her. The tight seal between her pussy and his fat cock compressed air and some pussy farts would escape.

"Yeah. Fuck. Ima gonna nut in her. Ain't gonna pull nothin out. She gets it all this time!" He thought.

"Oh my God. Here is comes." She knew it. His strokes got longer. Harder. More determined. He was gonna do it inside her. Even if she didn't want it, she wouldn't be able to stop him. He was going to breed her and she did want it.

"Fuck me, Reggie. Fuck my pussy. Oh.. oh.... Oh My GOD! Cum... cum... cum!! Cum inside me" she begged.

Then with a roar he did. He slammed all the way into her and exploded. She could feel his head expanding and the throb of his shaft as it pulsed and shot out his seed. She felt the pressure of the volume of semen filling up her vagina right at her cervix. She was full. He held himself there, only barely pulling in and out and continued to ejaculate inside her.

The sex act alone would have been enough to set her off again, but the illicit mating with her black lover in front of her masturbating husband was just too much. Denise wailed in screaming orgasm yet again pulling his spurting cock deeper still as her cervix dipped down to bathe in the hot scum as he roared through his release.

I watched as he roared and pumped his load into my willing wife. The couple locked in sexual combat both released in bliss as the mating culminated and I sprayed my seed uselessly on the bed as I watched the white foam form around the ring of my wife's vagina and his cock, now resting inside her.

Stumbling back into a chair I fought to catch my breath as I tried to come to terms with what I just witnessed. He lay atop her, as they gently kissed and tried to catch their breath. Her legs were still raised letting gravity keep as much of his cum inside her as possible, the tight seal between her over stretched walls and his might cock ensuring little would escape.

After a few minutes of post sex making out, his massive meat began to deflate.

He whispered something into her ear. I couldn't hear it. She replied to him,"Really?"

He shook his head yes.

"Wow." She said amazed at something he told her.

Getting up on his elbows, he slowly began to fall out of her battered sex. Exhausted by the effort, her spread legs fell flat to the mattress as did her arms as she now lay spread eagled before him as his meat was pushed out of her spasming cunt. As it withdrew more of his semen flowed out with it. He stood now in front of his conquest and her cuckolded husband, a sheen of sweat on his body and his hanging meat, covered in their combined secretions.

He dressed as she lay there, eyes closed. Fucked. Inseminated. Suddenly I was acutely embarrassed having helped and letting my wife get taken by him. Now that the sexual urge was satisfied it was awkward as I realized that I was standing, naked in front of him with my deflating, but still semi stiff penis dripping the last bits of my cum; my hand covered in it.

He turned to her and spoke.

"You're an amazing woman Denise. I'll see you soon." The intent clear. He was going to have her again. Maybe as many times as he wanted. She was his to fuck. Mine to love.

Her eyes were closed but she just smiled at his comment as her hand came up to rest on her sperm filled belly. Was she dreaming of the baby he put inside her?

As he walked past me, leaving the room, he grasped my cock firmly and looking me in the eye said, "Thanks for giving me your wife. She's a great fuck."

Then he left with me standing there, dominated in every way by him as I stared at my inseminated wife, shamelessly exposed before me, her cunt hair matted with cum, her breasts red and bruised and her neck colored with love bites. She was the poster child for a fucked woman. She never looked more desirable; more beautiful. She was glowing. She was fucked.

I climbed on the bad and lay next to her, slowly stroking her cum filled belly, gently kissing her neck and cheeks. She was still mine. I could taste their combined sweat. The smell of their sex was funky and hot. She had sweaty strands of hair plastered to her face. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, her hard nipples still pointing proudly. She worked for her insemination.

My hand slowly drifted to her swampy crotch. She made no move to stop me. She made no move at all. She simply lay there, legs spread for me to do what I would.

"What is he doing," she thought. He's playing with his cum!" She realized. "He's playing with my inseminated pussy."

"You can't fuck me, Ed." She said. "Not like you have ever fucked me. No one has until tonight. Teri was right. But you can't put your dick in me now."

"I know," I said. "We have to make sure... uh..."

"We have to make sure?" She teased.

"Uh yeah. I guess we have to make... sure... who..."

"The baby's father is." She finished.

"Uh... yeah. I guess."

"We don't know if Im pregnant do we?" She asked.

"No. Not yet." I said.

"We could go get a morning after pill when we get up... or.." she said.

"Or... we could do..."

"Nothing?" She queried??

"Yeah. Or we could do nothing." I said sheepishly.

That response was greeted only by a thin smile. I just told my wife to do nothing about avoiding getting pregnant. It was my final submission. I helped her get fucked. Now I won't stop her from giving birth should she be pregnant.

While talking about this, I was aimlessly playing with her cum filled snatch. I didn't even realize I was doing it. It was thick and warm, like fresh made tapioca.

"Did you like watching me?" She asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

"I saw you jerking off," she said, "you came with us. Do you want to see me up close?"

"What? I mean.. uh, I don't know. What do you mean?" I stumbled.

"Do. You. Want. To see. My pussy. Up close? Do you want to see what he did to it?" She asked firmly.

Realizing what she was offering, yes. I did want to get a close look at her sex. I wanted to see it in all it's inseminated glory. When we had sex, sometimes I would go down on her afterwards. She always seemed to love it. Was she expecting that now? Suddenly, I realized I wanted it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to suck her and eat the fuck.

"Yes" I whispered. "Yeah I do."

With that admission, I crawled between her legs and stared at my freshly fucked wife. Her pussy had closed but the slime was everywhere. His first shots coated her thick dark pubic hair and it glistened with the coating of semen. There was an opalescent goo between her lips and a puddle where her ass met the sheets. The pungent odor of her crotch and his cum was intoxicating. I went down on my wife for the second time tonight eagerly sucking at the remnants of their copulation.

Her hands pulled at my head, drawing me deeper into their funky mixture and she giggled, enjoying dominance over her husband, feeding him the scum of her lover.

"He was right." She said.

I pulled away just enough and asked, "What?"

"Reggie. He was right." She continued.

"Hmmm?" I questioned never taking my mouth off her sloppy hole.

"He was right. He told me you'd want to go down on me after and clean me up." She said. "He said it's what cuckolds do. He was right, my little, loving cuckold." She giggled again.

My face burned with shame. It was true I was her cuckold and this was just another duty for her cuck. I also realized I was hard as hell. The delicious humiliation of my wife cuckolding me and feeding me her used cunt, pulling me deeper to get more of his semen was incredibly hot.

So I bather her crotch. I ate her ass. I licked the scum from the bed sheets. When she was as clean as I could get her, I flopped down next to her. She rolled to her side and my hard cock lined up in between her fabulous ass cheeks.

I couldn't help myself. I humped at her slimy crack.

She reminded me, "Ed you can't go inside me."

"I know. We talked about that."

My arm encircled her waist and my hand held her cum filled belly again. I couldn't help it. I started to hump at her behind. I had to cum again. Then she started talking.

"When I kissed you after sucking his cock, could you taste him?" she asked.

"Yes." I hissed.

"Did you like it?" She taunted.

"Yes."

"And...." She wanted more.

"It was embarrassing. It was delicious." I said.

"His taste?"

"Yes and the embarrassment. You cuckolded me right there in front of him and I loved it."

"You like eating cum?"

I had to admit it. I did. From the kiss to eating his jazz from her pussy. I did like it. I would do it again. In the back of my mind, I wondered what it would taste like if he put that huge thing in my mouth?"

"Yes." I said softly.

"That's good, Ed. I think you will have a chance to do this again." She said.

"Yeah. I guess. So if he calls you, are you going to let him fuck you again?" I asked.

The talk was getting to me. I was lust filled and ready to blow. Her dirty talk was spurring me on.

"I don't think either one of us will stop him.I know I can't. How about you, Ed? Will you stop him from fucking me again?"

"No." I whispered. "Are you going to let him cum inside you again?"

"Yes. He wants to get me pregnant."

I was nearing my release and I was humping her harder now.

"Do you... uh... do you... want.."

"Yes Ed. I want him to get me pregnant. If you don't stop me, I'll have his baby. Is that what you want? Your wife to keep fucking his huge black cock and have his baby?"

I groaned and my powerful ejaculation in he ass crack gave her the answer she needed.

"That's a good boy,Ed. Now let's get some sleep." She said.

And that's where we ended the night. Laying in a pool of semen and push juice. My hand covering my wife's black inseminated womb.

This was far from over, however.

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers