A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing the next phase was near, she pulled him from her mouth and while still grasping him firmly with her left hand, she stood up and faced him.

She beckoned me closer to her and I complied. Still stroking him with her left hand, she reached for my cock and literally pulled me close to her.

Whispering to me, "Thank you." She then opened her mouth and French kissed me deeply sharing her oral love of him with me.

Suddenly stunned at the aggressiveness of her cuckolding, my head spun as I accepted her cum soaked saliva as our tongues swirled around each other, both savoring his spend.

We parted and as I swallowed her gift, she smirked at me with the power she just demonstrated. It was the first physical cuckolding she would give to me, but not the last.

She let go of him and I watched her ass jiggling as as she turned from us both and went to the bed behind us. Almost tearing at the sheets and blankets, she climbed on the bed and lay on her back, her legs spread slightly; her thick pubic hair straining against the damp now completely transparent material and she said to him, "Come up here. I want you to fuck my face."

While he walked the few paces to the bed, Denise took her left hand and rubbed at her cunt; her wedding rings shining in the light a reminder of her pending unfaithfulness, she asked me, "Are you gonna watch?"

I gulped and nodded my head hissing, "Yes."

"Enjoy the show, Ed. It's what you've wanted for so long." She teased.

He climbed on the bed and straddling her torso knee walked up to her face; her head supported by two pillows so her mouth would be presented at the best angle for penetration. His massive cock and balls dragged across her belly and chest leaving a trail of shiny, sticky slime behind it.

When he was in position, she again grasped his increasingly familiar man meat with both hands and opening her mouth let him enter her once again. Once firmly embedded between her lips he began gently rocking back and forth slowly and gently fucking her beautiful flushed face.

I moved from the head of the bed where I watched him hold the head board with both hands as my wife slobbered on his meat as he fucked her face to the foot of the bed where I stood looking directly between my wife's spread legs Jerking his cock with her right hand, her left hand fell between his legs to massage his balls as they lay on her chest between her breasts. Then her hand moved up to caress his bare ass again her wedding rings clearly in sight.

"This girl can suck a cock." Reggie thought. He desperately wanted to blow his load in her mouth and it it was any other woman, he would push his cock deep into her throat and do just that, but he just had to fuck this chick. He had control over his penetration, so he just took his time. Looking down at her beautiful face as his fat cock slid in and out of her mouth he knew she would know when to stop.

I stood there staring at my wife's sex. I always adored her thick dark pubic hair. It was just another part of her extreme femininity. Her fabulous body, her beauty was complimented by thick dark hair on her head and between her legs. It was what a woman should be; hirsute. I had to have it.

I climbed upon the bed between her legs and grasped the think bikini panties on either hip and slowly tugged them down over her hips.

I felt Ed climb on the bed and start taking off my panties. He was removing the final barrier between me and Reggie by exposing my vagina. There would be nothing more between me and being mounted by this man and his powerful cock.

I lifted my hips from the mattress assisting my helpful husband in unwrapping his wife for him.

She lifted her hips and then her legs as I took the soaked panties from her feet. Her legs falling back to the mattress, I brought the gooey gusset to my nose and inhaled her scent. Then I licked at the goo, then chewed on the gauzy material, my head full of her scent. Tossing them aside, I stared down at her exposed hairy sex.

I was open. My legs were spread and I was vulnerable. My face was stuffed with cock, I was pinned beneath Reggie and Ed could do whatever he wanted to my pussy and there was nothing I could do about it. I loved the helplessness of the situation. I had zero control of what would happen next. Would Ed take this one last chance to fuck his wife before Reggie got there? Would he finally take control and stop his own cuckolding?

I received the answer when I felt his hands move under my ass and felt his mouth brush my weeping sex. He was going down on me. Ed loved to eat me so I guess this wasn't any surprise. He always told me how good I tasted and how he loved the texture of my thick pussy hair and was always thrilled to part the thick hair to get to my puffy vaginal lips and part them with his tongue to the taste that waited inside.

She was soaked. Her pussy hair was matted with her juices and were running like a river down the crack of her ass. The aroma was more pungent that I had ever known from her and I bathed her sex with the flat of my tongue as I absorbed and swallowed deeply from her. I was jacking at my cock trying not to orgasm yet fighting the urge to let go but overwhelmed by the sights, sounds smells and reality of the circumstances it was increasingly difficult to hold back.

Ed was driving me crazy. While always a good cunt licker, he was doing it better than ever! I raised my legs upturning my ass to him and was rewarded with his tongue going lower from the taint below my pussy to encircle and swab my ass crack and the rose bud hidden there while his nose fucked inside my pussy; it's first small penetration of the night as it also rubbed on my engorged clit. I needed a cock inside me.

Inflamed by lust and love of my wife, I stopped sucking her crotch and decided I was going to fuck her, when she stopped sucking Reggie and told him she needed him inside her. Before I could react, he moved down my wife's torso, his massive cock dragging over her fertile belly. His ass and massive testicles were right in front of me. I had to move to avoid having my face buried in the crack of his ass as he positioned him self in the saddle of my wife.

As I said, I needed a cock in me. Ed stopped sucking me and I had no idea he was going to try to fuck me, but since I didn't know that, I told Reggie to do it. The timing was so close. Another second one way or the other and Ed would be fucking his wife. Instead he would be watching me getting fucked by Reggie's huge black cock.

I moved off the bed, stumbling back watching her about to be mounted. I wanted to see the moment of actual penetration; the instant my wife had another man's meat inside her.

He kneeled between her legs, pausing to suckle one of her tender, inflamed breasts while stroking her wet slit with his other hand. She was soaked and ready, but he wanted to penetrate her with his large fingers as a preparation for accepting his manhood. Slowly he stroked the hairy slit, stopping to rub the nub at the top. Her undulating hips pushing up to meet his ministrations showed how good he was. Gradually, he moved the fat third digit to her opening and slowly pushed it inside. Working it side to side and up and down, he was finger fucking her.

He was driving me crazy. His thick lips encircled my breast and sucked had. His teeth lightly bit down on the nipple; the light pain sending electric shocks though my body. When he began work on my inflamed womanhood, I thought I would die. He knew the spot. Where sometimes my husband would clumsily hunt for the right spot, Reggie knew exactly where it was. Unconsciously my hips humped back at him and when he began to fuck my pussy with his finger, I began to shake in the beginnings of my first orgasm. When he opened me further with two fingers, I could feel it building. He twisted in and out of me, stretching me for the monster cock he would impale me with. When he penetrated my ass with his thumb it hit. I was being sodomized by him. The stimulation alone was enough to push it over the edge, but the humiliation of being spread out before this stranger and being ass fucked by his fat thumb in front of my husband made me pop. I reached out and grabbed his arms and squealed and shook in delight and pushed my ass and pussy harder onto his hand.

This was already the hottest shit I had ever seen. Denise was cumming on his hand as he double fucked her hairy crotch. She was shaking and moaning and flopping on the bed. How was she going to handle that cock of his?

"You OK, sugar?" He asked.

"God yes." She panted.

"Your'e ready now. Time to fuck." He stated as he withdrew his hand and grasping his meat, aimed the head at her defenseless open vagina.

"Uh... wait.." she stammered weakly.

"Wait?" He questioned.

"Uh... yeah. Sorry. Do you have a condom? She asked.

"No." He chuckled as he started stroking her slit up and down with the bloated head of his monster cock.. "I'm clean baby, it's OK."

Breathless from feeling his black meat stroking her opening, she could barely say, "It's...it's, uh not that, it's just that.."

He cut her off. Now her knew what that other thing was. She wasn't using birth control. That was what he saw in her face. It was fear and desire; both in conflict. She was afraid because her womb was unprotected and simultaneously she desired just that. She wanted to be bred. But she was going to have to say it.

"What sugar?"

She was squirming under him. Side to side and up and down she was moving her hips trying to envelope the fat cock now right at her opening.

"I'm not on birth control." She finally admitted. Going further admitting the darkest part, "and it might not be a safe time of the month for me."

Throughout, this exchange, her hips never stopped moving to accept him inside. Her admission that she was not only unprotected but possibly at a fertile time excited Reggie to a new height. He had many women in his stable and fucked them all regularly, but none were as sexually feminine or beautiful as Denise and he suddenly realized that he wanted to make this gorgeous woman pregnant and he would bet that's what she wanted at this moment as well. Afterwards, both would certainly feel differently, but at this carnal moment, biology and a fair amount of alcohol were taking over. He was going to breed her. He was going to do it in front of her husband who seemed to want it as well.

"I see." He sneered.

Now more aggressively rubbing her open sex, he positioned his drooling cock head at her opening and put just enough pressure on it to lodge it there, but not enough to penetrate her.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked, knowing she was past the point of saying no.

He was right. I couldn't stop him. He was going to fuck me, but I was still wrestling with my unprotected status. I wanted him. Badly. Maybe he could....

"Reggie," she breathed, "could you, like maybe, like..."

"Pull out?" He finished.

"Yeah. That. I want this, but just make sure you pull out, OK?"

"Deal. I'll pull out. Now let me at that pussy."

"Oh please yes. Do it. Do it now. Fuck me. Do it to me in front of my husband."

I watched them. Her legs were spread and flat on the bed. I could see her pouting hairy pussy uplifted towards him. His massive appendage was sliding up the hairy wet slit I had prepared for him. I could hear the sloshing sounds it made as it began swimming in her wetness.

We both knew that she wasn't using any birth control, but I wasn't sure until now that she was in a fertile window. I grasped my hard cock squeezing it hard to stop from ejaculating at the realization that my fertile wife was about to be fucked and very probably inseminated. No matter what Reggie said about pulling out, I knew there was no way he could resist shooting his sperm inside her. She was just too feminine. Just too receptive. She needed to be fucked and bred making him the ultimate cuckold. Everyone would know his wife had been had by a black man when she delivered his coffee colored baby. How people would react and how they would deal with the obvious infidelity and his cuckolding was besides the point at this moment. All the three of them wanted was for the sultry brunette to be fucked.

"Fuck her." I managed to croak. "Fuck my wife. Fuck that pussy."

"Here is comes sugar." He said. And then he started.

It was like a cudgel, pressing against me like a battering ram slowly pushing at my pussy like it was trying to force a door open. Gradually like the irresistible force is was, my vulnerable pussy yielded to that pressure and began to open and stretch to accommodate his girth. It was thick. Big black and thick. I looked down between my legs to see the monster just barely inside me and thought, there' no way I can take all that.

It's was in. At least his flared head was. Denise looked at me, a combination of lust fear and desire. She was radiant.

She managed to gasp to me, "Thank you." And then she was lost to it.

He had enough of his meat inside her now that he didn't have to hold his erection in place. Her vagina was stretched to grip him and so he leaned down and keeping his weight off her leaning on his elbows, her kissed her and as he did so he began to slowly piston his cock in and out of her. He was fucking her. On each gentle stroke he pushed just a little more of himself inside her. The mating dance had begun.

I could see her hairy cunt lips being pushed inside with each down stroke and then pulled outwards as he withdrew. Slowly he sank more unprotected meat inside my wife.

"It's big. Oh god it's BIG!" She cried, her hands now grasping at his back, clawing at him, trying to hold onto this bucking bronco.

He said nothing. He just kept a constant tempo as he continued to feed her more of his black cock. They kissed when she was able to. He also wanted to mark her so he chewed on her neck, leaving multiple hickeys on her neck and he pawed at her breasts and tweaked at her nipples giving her just enough pleasure in the pain. Later he grabbed at her ass hard enough as he pounded her to leave bruises on the soft skin. But for now, he was still stroking that same tempo, in and out.

"Oh shit, yes, oh god... fuck... It's.. ahhhhh... ohhh...mmmmhhhh.." she was becoming unintelligible. The wailing sounds of a woman being mated.

I have never seen anything so obscene yet sexy. My wife on her back being fed a huge slab of man meat and she was taking it like a pro.

"Fuck this is good pussy." Reggie thought. Even as experienced as he was he was having trouble controlling himself. She was just so beautiful and had such a fine body and her pussy was amazing. He had more than half of it inside her and he was still able to feed her more. Only a very few women in his life had been able to take him all. If I get it all the way in I will fuck the daylights out of her.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!! She wailed. Her legs were straight out and she grabbed onto him as her entire body shook in her first vaginal orgasm of the night. Reggie, the master kept his pace and pushed himself through the contracting vaginal walls of her orgasm. "Damn," he thought. I almost lost it there.

I've never seen her cum like that before. He was rag dolling her at this point, fucking her slack body post orgasm, he kept feeding her more.

Recovering now, she wanted more of him. Unbelievably, there was still more of him outside. She lifted her legs in the air, her upturned ass now giving him greater leverage and access.

When I saw her lift her legs, I knew she was trying to get it all in her. The best view now was from the foot of the bed and I watched him saw into her hairy snatch. A stream of the sexual fluids was pouring down her ass crack on the sheets. The room reeked of sex.

"Oh God Reggie. Fuck me. Fuck me." she gasped between kisses and into his mouth as he ravaged her. She put both hands on his ass holding on and encouraging him to fill her all the way.

Suddenly, there was a release of pressure inside her and she knew. He was pressing into virgin parts of her vagina that had never been touched by a cock. He was planning new ground.

"Oh god. I can take it all. I can take it all now. Oh fuck. You got me. You got me!!!" She screamed as Reggie gave it all to her. He was balls deep now, their pelvic bones now in contact; his grinding against her inflamed clitoris stimulating her to new heights.

"Holy fuck." He thought she took all of him. Now he was going to pound the hell out of that pussy. No more being gentle. This was gonna be a championship fuck.

I was stunned. My wife had his entire length inside her. His balls rested on her upturned ass as he held himself in position, completely enveloped by her silken walls. I'm sure he was savoring the moment; the conquest. Then he withdrew and began to fuck her. I mean like nothing I've ever imagined, he fucked her. So much meat to pull in and out, the delicious friction they both felt. The mashing of their public bones, crushing her clitoris. The slapping of his balls against her ass. Those huge, semen producing balls.

And so it went. He fucked her and now she knew that Teri was right. Denise had never actually been fucked before. She'd thought so, but now knew as stars blew through her mind and her insides were filled with his meat that she had never, never been fucked before.

I watched the couple rut. My darling wife, a helpless recipient of the biggest cock we had ever seen.

"Ohhhh! Mhhhnn...mmmmmmm" she was squealing in a high pitch with each down stroke from him holding him tighter and tighter as she was in a state of constant orgasm

"Damn;" he thought as he fucked her." Her cunt is gonna make me nut. It's gripping me as she's cumming. Fuck. I can't hold it."

Denise knew it. I knew it. Reggie knew it. His stroking was getting erratic. He was gonna blow. No way to hold off. No one could. Would he pull out? Could he pull out?

It was Denise that reminded him.

"Reggie, you have to... you.... You must... must pull out. Can't... cum.... In me."she gasped between contractions from her cum. "Please Reggie."

He knelt now and fucked her holding her legs up. He was close. Very close.

"Oh god. It's so good. Pull... out... ahh..hmmm...." She could do no more. It was up to him now.

He said he'd pull out, but he didn't want to. He wanted to leave his seed inside her and impregnate her. He didn't care. But he did say that he'd pull out.

It was here. He was going to cum.

He pulled out.

I was relieved, but my relief was short lived. I saw Reggie pull the slab of meat out of my wife just in time to watch him start to cum. Watching from the side again and moving closer, I could see inside my wife. Her vagina was stretched open from the onslaught. He held her right ankle in his hand keeping her ass upturned and her pussy open beneath him.

His first rope of semen ejected from him right at the top of her slit right into the thick dark hair of her pussy. He was stroking himself, aiming it. The second rope splattered on her clitoris and to my horror, it slid down and into her open hole. The third rope shot directly inside her like a basketball going in with nothing but net. So did the fourth rope. And then he just put it back in and continued to seed her, now spraying her directly inside. And then he began to fuck her again, pushing all that semen up inside her fertile womb.

Realizing what happened, Denise cried, "Reggie, you said... you said, you'd pull out." Oh God."

"I did pull out. And then I put it back in." He said.

Still hard as steel, he laid back down atop her, and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand as he began to pile drive her. The intent now clear. He was fucking my wife and he was going to cum inside her this time. No pulling out. He knew she was fertile and it was obvious he wanted to knock her up.

Denise had cum so many times, she was almost exhausted. Instead of the constant cries of an orgasming woman, she now looked up in confusion; his head next to hers, buried in the pillows.