A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise took a sip of her drink and not looking at me said, "Oh, there you are."

"Uh, yeah, there was a line at the mens room." I said not so convincingly.

"Well Ed, Reggie told me you were watching us the whole time. Is that right Ed? She interrogated

"Uh, well..." I stammered.

"It's Ok honey." She said letting me off the hook. "I think we both knew this would happen."

"Uh, what is going to happen?" I asked stupidly.

"C'mon Ed. Really?"

I looked back and forth at the two of them completely at a loss for how to respond. Reggie however was not at a loss for word.

"OK Ed, here's what we will do. I don't want you to be outed as a cuckold, so we are going to pretend that Denise here has had just a few too many and you will need "a little help" getting her upstairs, OK? That's how this is going to go down. Any questions? No? OK. Lets go."

He stood and I looked up at him. Even though I knew this was going to happen, the fact it was actually happening left me confused. I walked in here tonight a faithful wife. Now I'm on the verge of becoming an interracial adulterer with the full blessing of my husband, who would leave here a cuckold.

"C'mon, Ed. Give me a hand. Play the part." He said.

So I held my hand out for my wife and took her hand, her left hand, the one with the wedding rings. I grasped her upper arm gently as Reggie did the same for her right arm and we all acted the part of a husband and a friend helping a drunk wobbling woman to get up and leave. Dee played the part by slurring words and staggering as we ushered her out of the room to the elevators. Some people took notice. Most didn't. Some were amused, most didn't care, but the act was convincing. No one thought for a moment that the hot brunette was about to be royally fucked by the black man and not her husband.

Teri watched the final act. The public part is over. The private party would be just beginning. She got another drink and headed for her room to get warmed up for him like he told her.

Once in the elevator the masquerade was over. I let her go physically and mentally. She was his now.Still holding her hand, he let go of her upper arm and let his hand drift down to her thinly covered ass. He pulled her close to him by her soft ass cheeks and began to slowly caress them. No permission needed and no consent from me required, he just took the liberty to explore her body.

She had quite a few drinks but was not drunk. Let's just say she was relaxed, so the far away look in her eyes was not an alcohol induced fog. I stood a foot away from the couple and watched his large black hand stroke my wife's perfect behind acutely aware of not only my own, but our collective arousal.

It was happening. She thought. I'm being led like a lamb to the slaughter by this man and my husband was not only allowing it, he had been helping it along. While it's true she desired Reggie and wanted this at least as much as Ed, she couldn't help but feel her husband should have come to her rescue instead of allowing this exceptional alpha male take his wife from him. She wasn't angry however and she didn't feel pity for him or betrayal by him, but she did feel somewhat abandoned. There was a certain disbelief that wouldn't abate as her seduction continued to unfold; almost like this was a dream and was not really happening. That was what Ed saw in her thousand yard stare. That and her increasing arousal. She would cuckold her husband and he would be watching.

The doors opened up to our floor. He took the lead and ushered his prey out of the elevator into the hallway, his had still on her ass.

Not knowing where our room was, he asked, "Which way?"

Continuing to enable this I pointed the way and said, "Room 812."

He turned her by her ass towards our room, her arm now around his waist as she began to fully embrace her impending mating.

At our door, he stood with her as I hesitated. I had to open the door. It was a little thing, but also another symbol of my submission to him and my cuckolding. I was opening the final barrier; physically giving my permission.

I fumbled with the key opening the door. An older couple passed us by, obviously not from our group and eyed the three of us. From their curious stare, it was obvious that the white couple was having a sexual guest tonight. The shame burned; my face flushed and my erection seeped. They saw my impending cuckolding and the public revelation aroused me.

That couple saw us. They could see what was transpiring, Denise thought. Ed's face flushed. His embarrassment aroused her. Looking at the tent in his pants and seeing his deep breaths, he was aroused as well. Good she thought. He deserves that she thought and for the first time she realized his cuckolding was exciting her. It wasn't just that she was sexually excited about getting laid, she was also aroused by a feeling of... power. Yes. That was it.

She wasn't helpless here. She wanted this. Her husband did as well. But watching her husband accept his back seat role to the powerful male aroused her. Reggie was the alpha male, but she realized that she was both the submissive woman to him and the dominant woman to her husband. She was a switch; a sexual being that could be both dominant and submissive depending on her partner. She also knew by watching Ed behave meekly and seeing his reaction to being publicly humiliated that he was secretly sexually submissive. She never knew that about him. How would this play out in what was about to happen? How would this affect the rest of their lives? She did not know. All she knew right now was she liked it. She liked the feeling of sexual power she had never experienced before. It was at once arousing and powerful.

Holding the door for them, I watched as he escorted her into the room.

It was a large room with couches, chairs a full bar and only one king sized bed; the site of my wife's first black man and from what I knew from our talks and her fantasies, very probably not her last.

New hotels have spent a fair sum on upgrading their ambiance in the rooms,. This one had mood lighting, not just the harsh table lamps and overhead spot lights. This avoided the blinding light usually in the rooms that gave you a choice of light or pitch dark. These lights, combined with the glow of the city lights from the opened curtains gave the room a romantic setting. I realized I would be able to see everything tonight in absolute graphic detail.

Holding both her hands, they stopped near the bed on the window side and faced each other, his back to the bed. He was in no rush to ravage her. He was going to enjoy this.

Kicking off her high heels and staring into his dark eyes, she said." Ed, get us some champagne."

Obediently, like the submissive cuckold I had become, I complied, pouring three glasses for us. Walking up between them, I handed them each a glass. Never breaking eye contact, or letting go of the other hand, she said with the slightest smile, "thanks Ed." And then they each sipped from their glass.

Sipping the champagne her husband served them confirmed his submission. She felt strong and stood tall in the face of her pursuer, her breasts and erect nipples proudly standing up in an offering to him. She was to be his tonight and possibly forever.

Reggie was waiting; being patient. He was not going to rush her she realized. He wanted to see how she would react.

I was watching to see how she would react. The dynamic between this fabulous woman and her husband had changed. She was in charge of her sex now in their relationship. She would forever dominate him at least sexually, possibly in other ways now, but it was clear now that any bedroom activities would be controlled by her. He could see it in her eyes and in her posture. She was proudly cuckolding her man. She was happily offering herself to him. Yet there was something else. She was also.. he wasn't sure how to say it... there was more. Fear? Yes some of that. Definitely a trepidation, but that was understandable. She was about to be mated by another man in front of her husband and a black man at that. They were breaking many taboos tonight and that must have been it, but there was something more. Yes he could see she was dominating her husband and he could also tell she was going to be completely submissive to him, but there was more. He couldn't place what it was. He would find out soon enough.

Simultaneously they placed the champagne flutes on the nightstand. Hesitating for a moment, they drew each other near. Both his hands now on her ass, one cheek in each hand he pulled her to him. She responded meekly putting her arms under his and up his back also pulling him closer.

Her soft and curvaceous body melted into his and looking up at him she accepted his first kiss. It was gentle at first, but gradually became more passionate. She reveled in the feel of his soft lips and gladly opened her mouth when she felt his tongue probe her lips; his first penetration of her tonight.

They French kissed with increasing passion and her hands fell to his muscular ass as the couple pulled each other's loins together.

She was amazed at both the size and hardness of his manhood. It pressed upon her womanhood and above her navel. True he was taller, but he was massive. Her vagina continued to manufacture the thicker sticky lubricants and her sex both internally and externally continued to fill with blood. Her body was readying itself for mating.

I watched as they began the mating dance. I had taken my secondary place as my wife's willing and enabling cuckold and she took her place as the dominant woman. It was a subtle change for us both but I knew as well that our sex lives, indeed our lives together had changed forever. She was the sex boss with us. I was now the beta in all thing sexual. I never knew that was in me and the realization was freeing and stimulating. My cuckolding both public and private was a delicious feeling to revel in. I know her so well and her sly smirk confirmed it. We both knew our places now. Mine at the moment was too wait and watch.

Their passion grew as their lips pressed harder against each other. It was she that broke and pushed against his chest gently. So close to each other with fire in her eyes, she commanded, "Ed, unzip me."

Earlier in the evening when she had paraded around the room in front of her husband in just the thin white panties, she had then wriggled into that very tight thin dress and asked, not ordered then the exact reverse of what she so eagerly commanded now. She could have turned to Reggie to be undressed by him, but she was already his. She had already physically and mentally given herself to him for his sexual pleasure. Making her husband expose his wife to her new lover was another act of dominance of him and his willing and quick assistance a further submission. There would be many more of these dominant/submissive exchanges tonight and forevermore.

Coming up behind her still looking at Reggie holding her bottom, he instantly obeyed her. Gathering her, dark, thick mane of hair in her hands, she lifted her hair giving her husband clean access to the zipper. Somewhat awkwardly and slyly smiling at Reggie she felt and heard the zipper slowly part.

My heart was in my throat. I was stripping my wife for another man. I was almost insane with arousal. I nuzzled the thick hair at the base of her neck, kissing her warm flesh behind her right ear and inhaled her scent as I lowered the zipper to the very top of her ass where it ended. Then without command, I reached up and pulled the top apart from both arms and slowly drew it down her body. The tight form fitting dress was snug so I had to worm it down, first over her breasts, then around the flare of her hips. Once past that, it fluttered to the floor, leaving her again in those thin, almost transparent white panties. She was on display and truly a sight to behold. Even Reggie was moved to simply say, "Wow." At the extreme feminine beauty before him.

Stepping back with one final caress of my wife's hips, I moved back to my spot looking right at them from between.

"You're beautiful Denise." He said as he drew her close again.

She smiled weakly and uncertainly. Nothing in her life experience had prepared her for this moment. Since a young teen she secretly had desires for black men and had never had the courage or opportunity to act on them. True she had masturbated countless times picturing moments very much like this one, but never had she pictured this situation; where her husband would be there, watching, helping and being cuckolded. There were just too many moving pieces from tonight's episode that made her head spin. And she had yet to face the biggest piece; the piece she had been ignoring which is the fact she was unprotected from pregnancy and very possibly ovulating. She was conveniently ignoring that and pushing that issue away from her thoughts.

I watched as his hands slid down her bare back and slid under the thin material of her panties where he now had free access to her bare behind. Kneading her soft bottom, he again kissed her. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck. I could see their tongues enter twining as she was starting to hump her mound against him.

Breaking their kiss, he whispered into her ear, "Undress me."

She backed away from him slightly, glanced at me with delighted nervousness, then began to unbutton his shirt revealing his bare ebony chest and muscled abdomen. She pulled the tucked in shirt from his waistband and then off his broad shoulders letting it fall to the floor adding to the increasing pile of discarded clothes.

She paused momentarily to approvingly run her hands down his chest to his waist where her hands settled on his belt.

Looking into his eyes for confirmation, he slowly nodded his command to continue. It would be a short moment before he would be revealed to us all.

She unbuckled the leather belt, unbuttoned the waist button then slowly drew the zipper down. She pushed at the cloth to pull the pants over his waist and the tent formed by his erection. As she kneeled before him she drew his pants down with her. Now on her knees with her face at crotch level she stopped. He stepped out of his pants as she helped pull the trousers off each foot then she pushed them aside to sit atop her discarded dress.

She sat staring at the impossible bulge in his shorts. It looked like he had a large snake coiled up in there. The fabric of his underwear was straining to hold the sheer amount of flesh he had. She also noted several rather large wet spots staining the material which he had been secreting from his arousal.

Unconsciously licking her lips at the prize she was about to reveal, she ran her hands up his solid legs and began to draw the last barrier down his legs.

Even though Teri had described his manhood to Denise in almost pornographic detail and the fact she had touched him and rubbed him with her sex through his clothes, neither of us were prepared for it when it fell into view. I say fell into view because it was barely constrained by his briefs and once freed from them, even as hard as he was, the weight of the enormous slab could not deny gravity. It literally flopped against his leg with a thud.

Denise and I both audibly gasped at it. It was the largest cock either of us have ever seen. It was literally beautiful. He was also completely denuded of any pubic hair and his smooth, almost glistening skin radiated.

"Oh my god." She said her face just inches from him. "Look at it Ed. Just look at it."

It was an awesome sight and it twitched at being released from it's confinement and he smiled knowingly as he looked down at the woman kneeling in worship to his manhood. He had seen this many times before. The stunned reality of the women when confronted with what he had.

He looked directly at me still smiling broadly enjoying the adoration of my wife. He slowly reached up and stroked her thick dark hair. He wasn't demanding, but he was encouraging her to take the next step and she understood the direction as I watched her reach up with both hands to attempt to encircle his girth.

He was so large that both her white hands could not cover his length and her fingers could not come close to closing around his girth. She pulled at him as she explored his fat, long, blackness. Hanging below his dark phallus were lemon sized testicles encased in a smooth pouch that hung down several inches. She reached for them with her left hand but could not completely contain the package. She cupped them in her palm even as his scrotal sack remained past her grasp.

She briefly looked at me, her continuing disbelief evident, she whispered the words, oh my god.

I watched her, knowing what would come next. Turning back to him he renewed his gentle coaxing by lovingly petting her hair. She knew what he wanted and she did as well. Again using both hands to attempt to control it, she slowly stroked him and began pointing him at her face. Slowly her lips parted as she and his dripping cock head closed the distance.

She was going to suck his cock. My wife was going to suck another mans black cock as I stood there watching helplessly.

It was directly in front of me now. I could smell him. I could see drops of his dew forming at the opening of this amazing cock. The heat and hardness of such a huge slab was beyond description. I had to taste him. I had to feel him in my mouth. I had to please and ready him. I reached out with my tongue to taste the lubricant starting to fall from him and licking his fat cock head, I savored the first tangy taste of my new, black lover.

He sighed in pleasure as she first licked him and said aloud, both giving his approval to her and to humiliate me when she took him into her mouth, "Oh yeah. That's it.. Suck it. Suck my black cock Denise. Suck it in front of your husband."

His words of approval and dominance of me elicited a moan of pleasure and agreement from her as she hungrily devoured as much of the meal as she could.

My wife is a talented cock sucker. Her oral talents are not to be surpassed. Secretly she reveled in sucking cocks. She felt both powerful giving pleasure to men; enjoying their usually weak kneed response to her oral ministrations, but also the submissiveness of being face fucked by someone's phallus. She could easily deep throat most men and had many more times than her husband Ed knew, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not take anywhere near all of him. It was simply too fat and too long to ever stuff down her esophagus so she had to settle for enveloping his bloated cock head and a few inches of his mighty shaft.

Reggie brushed her hair off her face and gathered it in his left hand ensuring I had a clear view of my kneeling wife, as she filled her mouth with his dripping meat while she began to jerk him off in her face using both hands. Occasionally she would let go with one hand to massage his sperm making factory swinging below.

Taking him from her mouth briefly she turned to me and said, "Maybe you should get naked, Ed."

It wasn't really a suggestion I thought. Once again it was a command, thought a subtle one.

Just as completely unprepared for tonight as Denise, I hesitated just a beat. As they both turned to look at me the command was clear so I began to strip. It was only as I was peeling off my hopelessly semen stained boxers revealing my heretofore satisfactory penis, that my inferiority was obvious. My comparatively small white dick was pale and tiny compared to the engorged black slab in my wife's hands

They both looked down at my hardness as I held and pulled at it in a futile attempt to compete with him and the shame washed over me like a wave.

She was having the desired effect on him and if she wasn't careful he was sure to explode in her mouth. But that was not why they were here. They were not here for a blow job. That was ancillary to what the purpose of the night was for. Sucking his cock was only a means to an end. It was oral preparation for her fucking.