A Little Help

Story Info
I take her on our bed while you watch.
750 words
4.04
22.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,456 Followers

I hear the doorbell and you flinch: it's already time. You open your mouth, parting your soft, pretty lips and I slip the gag in. Your grey eyes are wide with anticipation, following my hands as I adjust your neck strap and tighten the harness that fixes you upright in the chair. I check the handcuffs and then drop to your feet to check the legcuffs, making sure your limbs are secured.

"Back soon."

I let her in and she glances at you as she takes in the room, before her eyes lock on me. She stands there for a moment, your mirror-image, and I catch sight of you over her shoulder staring at us, helpless in your prettiest lingerie. You look so beautiful, and as I reach in to hug her and bury my face into her long blonde hair I'm smiling at you. You're going to see everything.

I undress and lead her to our bed. She slips off her dress and she's naked underneath. I lay her down and begin to explore her body, so strange and yet so intimately familiar. We entwine and I slip into her, her eyes on me, but my eyes never leave you, gagged in the chair. She ignores you, going on top, riding my cock until I'm on the edge, then we roll over and she spreads herself wide. I thrust into her eager pussy as her nails rake my back. I see the desire in your eyes as you watch me bring her to climax, and I don't hold back as I pound into her until she cries out, wrapping her body around me, back arching in bliss.

I climax. After, I pull out of her slowly, showing you the cum thread hanging from my tip into her. Your eyes are locked on it, on my juice-slicked cock as I get off the bed and come over to you, slipping the gag from your mouth and kissing your needy lips while she dresses.

You know I never needed this from you, but you said you do.

She kisses you on the forehead before she leaves, and I lead her out. At the door, she makes me promise you'll attend your mother's barbeque on Saturday then departs back to her unsuspecting husband, no longer the harlot but now your older sister by five minutes, bonded by an oath with you.

In the room, I free you and pick your limp body up in my arms. You're light, which was what saved your life. Your eyes never leave mine as I lay you down and arrange you, letting you see how hard the sight of your body is making me. One kiss, then I slip inside, telling you how good it feels.

My hands free your breasts and I suckle on your nipples, feeling them swell in my mouth. I look up to see you watching me, face flushed with arousal; I begin to stroke faster and your breathing quickens. I rise up, letting you crane your neck to watch my rigid cock slipping inside, then I withdraw and kiss you, dangling just above your entrance.

I tease you, grinning, our old games of chastity and denial now forced by fate to a new level, watching you ache to be filled by me. I can see how much you need this, how much seeing her give your husband what you can't has turned you on. I kiss you deeply, feeling you respond, parting my lips with your eager tongue as I enter you again. I suck your earlobe, thrusting hard though I know you can't feel it. I see the pride in your eyes as you watch me build to climax.

Your eyes close, focusing yourself on the sensation of my lips on your earlobe, feeling my thrusts shifting your body, hearing my groans at the exquisite sensation of burying myself in you. I can't help myself and I orgasm, clenching your body tightly against mine, still humping into you.

I sink my face into your hair, nipping your neck with my teeth, and watch as you finally explode into orgasm. It's taken a long time to get here, relearning everything. I cum and cum until I'm spent, feeling your gorgeous body under mine.

When I raise my head, you're smiling.

I arrange your limbs so that we can cuddle, stroking you even though I know you can't feel it. It doesn't matter. It's all different now, but it's also the same.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,456 Followers