A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve closed his eyes and ended up thinking about his All-American Katie, starting from when he first saw her in the plane, and how she then stretched her lean body across his lap. This time, in his fantasy, he didn't hold back. He grabbed that ass, and didn't let it just float past him anymore.

As he jerked off, a purple haze began to close in around his vision.

Steve woke up in a dream. He was sitting in a chair, in the middle of the central common space of their new shelter. He was naked and his cock was rock hard. Francine crawled towards him, topless as always. She locked her eyes with him and there was a predatory hunger in her, defying her ethereal innocence.

She crawled right up to him and grabbed his cock. Silently, she started to jerk it. She increased her pace and Steve grabbed her by her hair. He tried to pull her head down but she resisted. She jerked him faster and brought her perfect titties right up to his cock, instead.

"You like my petite titties, no?" she asked, smiling her naughty smile.

Steve grabbed a breast and mauled it, and twisted the nipple. Francine gasped and moaned, but never cut the eye contact. She used her facial expressions to coax him on. Steve could not hold back. He came all over those not-so-petite titties.

Francine smeared his seed all over her chest, still holding his cock with her other hand. Then she played with all the jizz sticking to her hands. She giggled cutely and licked a finger. "You are big man, big sperm, oui," she said, and disappeared back into her own little bedroom.

The purple haze took over again. "You see? They love to serve you. You can make them do whatever you want. Would you like that?" the ghostly voice whispered.

Day Seven

Steve was not that sure what was a dream and what was real anymore. Francine was impossible to read because she was always so flirty anyway, so Steve had no idea if their scandalous encounter had been real or not. His worries about the strangeness of this island, and of his own situation, kept him distracted all day.

Grace, the serious and reserved redhead, came over to him while he was lying in the shade. She sat down next to him and took a pause before speaking. "Strange, isn't it?" she said.

"What?"

"The crash, the island, who survived, all of it. How there are no dead bodies, how you are the only man here. How all of us bikini models survived without a scratch. How there's nothing for us to wear but these sexy little things."

She struck a little pose and gestured at herself. She had a mild Irish accent. It was cute. She laughed a little as Steve took a seriously thorough look at her luscious body.

"Yes. It is strange. I have been thinking about it a lot," Steve said.

"Well, what do you think is going on?"

"Like, something mysterious, you mean?"

"Whatever."

"Honestly, I might be open to the suggestion that something not-normal-at-all is going on. There might be whispers in the wind, or something like that. Is that what you mean?"

Grace sighed in relief. "Okay. I don't know if you are religious or anything, but please do take this seriously. You seem like a nice enough man, so please do what you can to protect us girls from what ever 'evil forces' might be floating in the jungle here." She said it with a laugh, but Steve knew she wasn't joking. He noticed her cross necklace.

"I will. Trust me. I have a family at home waiting for me. I want to get off this island as fast as possible."

"Good, good," Grace said, and got up to carry on with her day. Steve felt a tingle in his tummy as he watched the way her gently freckled ass swayed in her tiny thong as she walked away. She was still paler than most of the girls despite all the sun in this island paradise, and her whole look worked well on her.

Because of his worries, Steve might have been extra paranoid that evening. Around sunset he noticed Priya sneaking away from camp once again so he decided to finally follow her. No one else seemed to notice, or care.

Priya took a direct line straight through the jungle. Se knew exactly where she was headed. She moved fast, too, and Steve had trouble keeping up. Just as he thought he had lost her, he saw a glow of orange light ahead.

The ancient temple was covered in vines and moss but Steve could make out it's man-made outlines. A pillared level at the top of the pyramid was lit with torches. The structure wasn't huge but it was definitely out of place. Steve made his way up the stairs and hid behind one of the columns.

Priya was there, on her knees, in her bikini. Her tight, lean body was gleaming in the torchlight, writhing and undulating in circles as her hand moved between her legs. She was chanting rhythmically and seemed lost in ecstasy. They way her limber body bent as it moved made Steve instantly hard. Priya pinched her nipple through her bikini with one hand while the other still twirled, deep between her thighs.

She was speaking a strange tongue but Steve somehow knew who she meant when she chanted "Agrat, Agrat, Agrat."

Steve felt a thin arm around his shoulder and he could smell the floral scent of the ghost as she caressed him from behind. She whispered into his ear once more. "She wants you. She needs you. They all do. You must take them. No one will say no to you here. You can feel my passion inside you, can't you? Well, so can they. Take them and make them yours or the lust will drive them mad. She is thinking about you right now, waiting for you. Go to her, take her. Do it. Now."

Steve kicked a rock and the clatter snapped Priya out of her trance. Steve took off in a run. He got all the way back to camp without looking back.

Katie was worried about him and asked where he had been. He just said he'd been running on the beach.

Steve was sure he could not get any sleep but the ghost took him under again. He was back in the emptiness, but this time, he could hear all of the women sighing and moaning. Their voices echoed around in the cavernous void.

All of the women from the island were lined up in front of him, face-down-ass-up, in a semi-circle. They were all naked, their tight bodies gleaming in the ghostly light. Steve could tell who was who by their body-shapes and hairstyles.

The ghost appeared in front of him. She was beautiful, too. Not busty like the models, but striking, despite her translucent gauntness. "Celebrate. You are my chosen one. Indulge in what I gift you."

Steve moved in a haze. He was fucking one girl, then another, gliding from one ass to the next, like he was a ghost himself. He pushed his cock into one hot, wet pussy after another, with great pleasure. It felt good. It felt right. Maybe the ghost is right, maybe they do belong to me.

Steve reached a lovely alabaster ass. It was strong and shapely but nice and compact. It must have been Katie's. He gave her a few deep pumps but then slowed down and pulled out. He felt like he could do more. Like he should do more.

He guided his cock back in, but this time, towards her beautiful, puckered anus. The moans echoing around his dreamscape intensified as he pushed the tip of his cock against that tight hole. The ass pushed back toward him, willing him in, and the tightness began to give way. Just as Steve was about to conquer this holiest of inner sanctums, he snapped awake.

Day Eight

All of the shelters were quite elaborate now. Almost everyone had their own private rooms built. Many of the girls still liked to sleep in groups, though. Steve was lucky to have his own private room this morning. He had to jerk off like mad to get rid of his morning wood. No wonder, after the dream he'd had.

He was lost in his thoughts all day again. Today, he was a lot hornier than yesterday. He considered confronting Priya about what he had seen last night but could not muster the courage to do so. Priya was the most intense of all the girls, even scarier than Anastasia. Anastasia was all bark and no bite, but Priya, the way she stared at Steve, might as well have been a cannibal looking for a feast.

As Francine bounced by, Steve had to finally ask her why she insisted on going topless all the time. It was nice to get to stare at her again, but he was also curious, for real.

"I no like the clothes, yes? I prefer, uh, naturel. This is why I like to be bikini model and the nude model, no?" she answered.

She stopped, hesitated a moment, and then leaned in to whisper "Can I tell you secret? It is also a bit sexy, no?" Leaning over, right in front of him like that, she gave Steve an amazing opportunity to appreciate just how firm her tits really were, and how well they kept their shape despite hanging free now. Her breath tickled the skin around his ear.

Francine's smile was as radiant as ever as she bounced away again.

The atmosphere felt different around the camp. There was a nervous energy that seemed to affect the girls. Or maybe it was just Steve's imagination.

The girls had definitely relaxed about having him around, though. They went about their business in their bikinis, never minding him anymore. Even when they caught him staring most of them just smiled. Some of them were even teasing him on purpose now, striking little poses, but none as much as Francine.

He hated himself for doing it, but that night Steve headed for that temple again. He told himself he didn't even know if anyone would be there. He just wanted to find it again, to make sure it was even real. As he saw the light from the torches, he heard a rhythmic chiming. He climbed to his hiding spot again.

Priya was dancing around a fire, topless. She had bracelets around her wrists and ankles and they chimed as she moved.

Steve watched her beautiful body writhe again. Priya was very flexible. She stopped her circling and turned toward his position, but kept dancing. She was now dancing straight at him, and for him. Her round breasts bounced against her slim frame as she moved. They were firm, but not too firm, swaying naturally as she danced, despite their unusual fullness.

Her beauty was still sharp, dangerously intense, but Steve was mesmerized, taken in by the moment, so he forgot to fear her.

Priya's green eyes called to Steve, and he slid out from behind the column where he had been hiding. She smiled at him and started to glide toward him. Her advance was slow and she kept dancing. Steve didn't even realize he had pulled his cock out and was already stroking it.

Priya got right up to him, close enough to kiss him. Her lips, her skin, her eyes, everything about her was exotic and frightfully gorgeous.

As Steve was about to reach in and touch her breast, there was a crack, and maybe voices in the distance. Steve got spooked and ran again. This time, he stopped many times along the way, thinking about turning back. Fuck look-but-don't-touch.

After calming down, and walking in circles in the dark jungle, Steve headed back home, but he didn't even know why he was holding back anymore. He cursed himself for being such a coward.

When Steve was back in his room, just about ready to get rid of his erection again, there was a knock on the cowling.

"Steve, are you there? Can I help you with anything?" Lisa the stewardess whispered.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine. I just like to walk on the beach at night sometimes."

Lisa came in anyway. "If there's anything I can do, please just tell me." There was a strange desperation in her voice. "It... It doesn't have to be sex. I can just do something for you? It wouldn't be cheating if we don't have sex. Just let me help you. It would make me feel better."

She pulled off the towel that was covering Steve's lap and gasped when she saw his erection. "I knew it," she whispered and reached for his cock. Steve didn't resist as Lisa started to slowly caress his shaft. Does this even count as me touching her? Maybe I'm still just looking, Steve thought.

"Please, Lisa, you're married."

"It's not cheating if we don't have sex. Just a friend helping a friend. Exceptional circumstances."

"Don't you think you're not acting like yourself, like you normally would? Like something is affecting your behavior?" Steve said.

"It's just the stress. I'm scared. I guess surviving a plane crash just makes people horny? We are far away from civilization so there are different rules. People get a pass in extreme situations, right?"

Lisa pulled her bikini top open wide, to reveal her breasts, and then continued to stroke Steve with her hands. He was powerless to resist her.

"Oh, oh. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he gasped.

Lisa aimed his cock at the wall but some of his cum still ended up on her, too. She giggled under her breath, like a sneaky teenager.

"I'm so sorry. This isn't right," Steve said.

"No, it's okay. I wanted to help. I begged for it. You didn't do anything. But now, could you? Could you... return the favor, please?"

"Lisa. I... I really can't. I have a family, you have a husband, and..."

"Yeah, right. Now it's suddenly a problem again. You know what? Forget I said anything," Lisa said, and stormed off.

Two minutes ago Steve had been ready to fuck her brains out, but now that he had gotten his own release he managed to avoid the temptation to run after her. Somehow, he now felt bad for not having taken advantage of the situation.

Day Nine

The strange unease was still affecting the camp the next day. All of the girls seemed flushed and fidgety. Doing jobs and activities snapped them out of it, but sitting still, they all soon felt it again.

The weather was nice and calm so volleyball was on. The action and laughter was a good distraction from the loaded atmosphere. Despite everyone's objections, Katie and Molly played a few games as a team. They were pretty strong, paired with anyone, but together the blonde duo was unbeatable.

They were on a three game win streak when Priya stepped up, with her crony Gabriela, to challenge them. Gabriela, the dark African-Brazilian, was more curvy than athletic, but she was not delicate, she looked strong. Priya herself looked like a long distance runner, except for her uncanny cans. Cans that Steve now vividly remembered seeing bare.

Priya's challenge caused some stir because she almost never played. She was more likely to just lounge around with Anastasia and silently judge the others for deigning to have some fun.

"I have a condition, though," Priya said, "I want to place a wager. Competition is pointless if there is nothing on the line."

"Okay, I'm game," Molly answered.

Priya looked at Steve and grinned when she said "I suggest, losers take their tops off."

There was groaning, but also some hooting from the audience. Francine, who was already topless, certainly saw the wager as completely innocent fun.

"Oh, not this again," Katie said.

"What's the matter? Afraid you're going to lose?" Priya said.

"Whatever, it's your funeral," Katie said, and the game was on.

Steve would be lying if he said his interest wasn't piqued. He felt like the ghost lady was still making him horny, and it was becoming extra hard for him to figure out what was so bad about a little bit of nudity. Even if it embarrassed the girls, nobody would die from it. And he would still be just watching, not touching anything at all.

He had already seen what Priya had to offer and wouldn't mind seeing it again. Gabriela, on the other hand, had the second biggest rack on the island, only losing to the Italian Isabella. Nothing wrong with that.

If Molly and Katie somehow lost, just as well. Steve had been dreaming about Katie's lovely pair ever since he first met her. That felt like so long ago now. Molly's rack looked just as fine and Steve was sure Molly wouldn't even be too shy about it.

"Okay, let's go!" he shouted. Francine shared his enthusiasm.

Some of the girls gave him a sideways glance. Lisa the stewardess was probably just jealous, Gretchen the manager was too protective of her girls, and Yasmin the feminist was just generally opposed to women being defined by a male gaze.

Grace, the stoic redhead, would probably be worried about what might be happening to Steve, and to all of them, on this island, but who cares? No one can always take everything so seriously.

The game started well enough for Molly and Katie but Gabriela and Priya turned out be a good team. Gabriela was strong at the net and Priya was quick in the back field. There was lots of jiggling and bouncing on both teams and Steve's love for the game grew.

The score was close at a late point, when Steve smelled flowers in the air. A freak gust of wind bent the ball in an odd way and team Priya scored again. Another gust caused sand to rise into Molly's face and she hit her next serve long. Everyone suddenly realized the blondes might actually lose, for the first time ever.

Priya hit the last pass with a grin on her face and Katie somehow faltered on the reception, causing her to get only a glancing hit on the ball. They were done. Based on the weird look on Katie's face, Steve could only guess what the ghost had done to her to distract her so. Katie was blushing so her shock and her surprise might have been tinged with some embarrassment, too.

"Well, fair's fair," Molly said, and threw her rainbow top off. Her boobs were magnificently firm and round, and sagged very little, even without the support of the bikini top. Her nipples were almost the same color as her skin. She walked straight up to shake hands with the winners.

Katie was not so quick to yield. She looked like she wanted to protest but didn't really know what about. Everyone turned to look at her. Even Molly looked like she was surprised by Katie's hesitation. Katie did spare a glance at Steve, too. He didn't know what she wanted him to say.

"You have no problem being whore to Steve, why pretend shy now?" Anastasia shouted. She was laughing.

"Hey! That's enough out of you," Steve said. He got up and moved between Anastasia and Katie. "How exactly does it make her a whore that she doesn't want to take her top off? Nobody here is anyone's whore. You apologize to her. Now."

Anastasia just laughed. "Oh, big man, so scary," she said.

"Come on. She doesn't need you to rescue her," Yasmin said. "Katie is a big girl, she can fight her own battles."

"She's my friend. Of course I can help her. This is not a gender issue. This is just bullying."

"No, it's fine, Steve." Katie said. "It's just a stupid bet. I don't care about being topless around you, or anyone. I just... felt like something strange happened, but that's dumb. I don't want to be a sore loser."

With that, Katie dropped her American flag top. Her boobs were a little bit wider than Molly's and not as bulging, but Steve preferred hers. They were still plenty plump and firm, and their more natural shape made them look even bigger. Her nipples were bright red, well defined, and just the right size. Steve wanted to jiggle them with a finger, or, better yet, get a good, long taste.

A growing feeling in his pants convinced him he should go sit back down, as fast as possible, instead.

Katie put her top back on a little while later but Molly went topless the rest of the day, probably to prove something to someone.

With tits this firm, seeing them naked was objectively not that different from seeing them in a bikini, but the way things were changing on this island filled Steve with a sinister sense of anticipation.

Evening came again. The day had done nothing to dispel the tension in the camp. Steve hung around the big fire on the beach until dark.

He was quite happy with his ability to resist temptation when he managed to decide not to go look for the temple anymore.

As he made his way back towards "his" house, he thought he could hear some gasps or moans coming from somewhere, maybe from the big house. Could it be that the ghost is really getting to all the girls? Maybe some of them are even helping each other out. The thought made him hard again.