A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting impossible for him to spend every day surrounded by so much tits and ass, with the witch's curse, or what ever it was, driving him toward an ever more ungentlemanly state of mind.

His girls were all in the common area, waiting for him. Katie, Lisa, and topless Francine. Steve still hadn't really gotten used to seeing her boobs. They were too nice to get used to. He'd learned to fake disinterest, though, and his heart didn't skip a beat anymore, every time.

"There's something weird going on, isn't there?" Katie said.

"In the camp, or on this whole island? There's definitely weird things going on," Steve said.

"I'm worried people are not acting like themselves. Like... I've already told you," Lisa said. She blushed.

"Trust me, it's affecting everyone. Whatever is going on, it's affecting everyone of us the same way. All we can do is just stay strong, or something. We're friends and we will help each other," Steve said.

"Thank you. I'm sure we can figure this out, tomorrow," Katie said. She hesitated, but then gave Steve a gentle kiss on the cheek. Lisa hugged him. Francine went for a kiss on the cheek, too, but it was a casual gesture for the naughty French girl. For Katie, the kiss had been more significant.

Steve sighed and headed for his room. The space was now big enough to be properly called a room. They were still improving the shelter all the time. He opened the door flap and froze.

Priya was sitting on his bedding. She was topless, and smiling. There was still that infernal challenge in her eyes. Dare to throw me out and I will make one hell of a scene, right in front of your little girlfriends, they told him.

"Is everything okay, did you want to say something more?" Katie said, from behind Steve, seeing that he'd stopped at the door.

"No, it's fine. Good night everyone," Steve said, and stepped through. He closed the flap behind him.

Priya grinned a huge grin of victory as Steve sat down next to her. It was not an evil grin, as such, but it was definitely arrogant.

"What are you doing here?" Steve hissed. He tried to act calm, despite being incredibly aroused. He was already hard and he had that teenage feeling of oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-this-is-actually-happening in his stomach.

"You know why I'm here. Agrat wants to give you a gift, and you are a fool for resisting her," Priya whispered. She kissed his neck.

"Agrat? Is that the ghost lady's name?"

"She is not a ghost, she is a god, and you are her chosen one. I want you to take me, and take me closer to her." Priya's hands reached into Steve's shorts and she flopped his cock out. The long, thin fingers of her dark, delicate hand made his cock look even bigger in contrast.

Steve was already nearing his limit.

"Listen. You need to slow down a bit, lady. I don't know what this Agrat has promised you, but I'm just a regular guy. I've never been with a bikini model before and I'm not sure I can deliver on whatever magical mind fuck you are pining for. Let me ease into it, a little bit, and I might last at least a few minutes, though."

"Don't worry, little boy. Agrat is in you and she will make you into a real man. She will grant you power. With her by your side, you can take any woman you want."

Hearing those words did stir something deep inside him. "Don't call me boy, slut. I was just trying to be nice. I have two kids at home, I'm as man as anyone," he said. Steve finally grabbed one of those jutting, perfect boobs of hers and kissed her hard on the mouth while groping it.

She moaned, and giggled after he released her. "Better. But I want more," she said. "Making babies doesn't take much. Little boys can make babies. Real men fuck. Do you fuck, Steve? Like a man? With Agrat inside you, you can."

With that, Priya bent down and started sucking him. Steve felt a sudden panic and was sure he would come right then, but the purple haze spread through his whole body and it allowed him to take control of himself, and the situation.

The feeling of an onset of orgasm passed and the blowjob started to feel better and better. It felt good. It felt right. The mouth of a frighteningly gorgeous bikini model was a deserved place for his cock. Priya had been right, it did make him feel like a man.

He grabbed her long, dark hair and started to push her to go deeper. Priya let him control her. She closed her eyes and started masturbating while she let him fuck her face. Her moans of pleasure sounded genuine.

Steve felt like he didn't have to come if he didn't want to, but now he wanted to. He pulled Priya's face off his cock and came all over it. Huge, thick clumps of cum sprayed all over her scarily intense face, and her extraordinary chest. The dangerous beauty shivered in pleasure as all that jizz hit her.

"You want to be close to Agrat, huh? Well here's a blessing of Agrat for you," Steve hissed, and slapped her forehead with his still hard and somehow super turgid cock.

To his surprise, her answer was a breathy "thank you."

Steve took a few seconds to catch his own breath.

"You felt it, didn't you? She has already made you stronger. With some more practice, maybe you will learn to... oh..." Steve grabbed Priya before she could finish her sentence. Her words turned to moans when he plunged his fingers into her wet cunt.

"What? You were going to tell me I'll learn to last longer? We'll good news for you, bitch. I'm ready to go, right now," Steve hissed, into her ear.

Steve bent her over and pushed his cock in from behind. Priya bit into the towels that made up Steve's bed, to muffle her moans as he invaded her. He fucked her hard and long, and she had no more will or ability to goad him. She even had orgasms. Steve was sure she was in no state to fake any.

In the darkness of the night, he held her down and had his way with her, keeping a hand on her mouth whenever he feared she might wake up all the other gorgeous bikini models sleeping nearby. He pushed her flat while taking her from behind, bending down to bite her neck. Ear to ear, their intimacy was palpable, and they could each hear and feel every muffled grunt and moan the other was holding back.

Once Steve decided he had satiated his lust for revenge, and his lust for taking control, he came on Priya's face again. She offered no resistance and showed no disapproval. His cum also messed up her hair. Exhausted, they collapsed into a tired pile of human limbs.

Early in the morning hours, when Priya tried to sneak out, Steve caught her and fucked her again, making sure to fill her arrogant cunt with his cum, to the brim, this time.

Day Ten

Late in the morning, Steve woke up, rested and relaxed. The strange tension from previous days was gone. Priya was gone, too. Steve didn't find it in himself to feel bad about what had happened. He had given her exactly what she had wanted and that made him feel like a winner, if anything.

Steve greeted his girls in the common room with a smile. They didn't all seem to share his newfound positivity but Francine, at least, was as carefree as always. Steve didn't feel bad about enjoying their beauty anymore. He just acted naturally and the girls didn't seem to mind.

A little before noon there was another general assembly. Gretchen called them up whenever she had news to share. She was the unofficial mayor of the island. Steve was happy to have avoided that job.

Steve held eye contact with all of the girls and they all seemed to welcome his new, more relaxed attitude. After some general news and updates, and all the normal stuff, Gretchen asked if anyone else had any announcements to make.

Everyone was surprised when Priya stood up. "I wanted to take this moment to let everyone know about something important," she said. Steve got suddenly very worried. Did this have something to do with last night? Had he walked into a trap? He didn't realize how severe the look he gave Priya was until she looked away to avert it.

"Last night me and Anastasia had a falling out. It was over her behavior yesterday, and many times before that," Priya said. That was a surprise to Steve, and to everyone. Anastasia was absolutely bursting with impotent rage.

"I don't feel like I want to stay with Anastasia anymore. I would really like it if I could move to a different house," Priya continued.

"Of course you can. Anyone is welcome to come live with us at the big house, any time. There may not be a private room for you right away but someone will definitely take you in, no problem," Gretchen said.

"Actually," Priya said, "how about you, Steve, would you take me?"

There were oohs and aahs from the gathered crowd.

"It's not really my house, me and the girls are all equal," Steve started, "we'll need to discuss it as a group, but I'm sure we can make some arrangements."

At first glance, the girls of house Steve didn't seem that convinced. There was some general commotion.

"Why would you want to go with him?" Egyptian Yasmin, ever the feminist, said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Katie countered, coming to Steve's defense once again.

"Bitch," Anastasia said, to Priya, or maybe to everyone.

"This is exactly what I mean," Priya said. "I'm tired of all this cattiness and bitchiness. I want a break from all of this girly stuff, needless drama. Steve seems like a solid man, and he has his house in order. I'd like some peace and quiet and he seems right for that."

That managed to make everyone angry and led to a general shouting match. Priya gave Steve a sly grin and a wink as she walked away from Anastasia, and toward him. She made a point to make room for herself between Katie and Steve, and then even wiggled her way under his arm. She was one lean of the head away from taking it too far.

"Some of you might not know this, but Steve and I have done some talking, and I think we've become friends. That's just one more reason why I would rather join him, and his house," Priya said, after the shouting had calmed down some.

She had stopped cuddling into him at a phase where it might still be seen as just friendly, and not outright romantic. So far, she was playing the whole situation perfectly.

Katie and Lisa were not happy. The way Steve had just let Priya snuggle up to him bothered them both. They were used to Steve being quite respectful and even shy around the girls. The casual way with which he now let Priya touch him and tease him seemed uncharacteristic.

Steve wondered why he knew that. He then realized Agrat was giving him insight into their thoughts. At this moment, he mainly focused on marveling at the perverted, sexual possibilities this revelation might afford him. Hearing their thoughts would only help him fuck all these needy sluts, preferably sooner than later.

House Steve stepped aside to talk about taking on a new member. None of the girls were big fans of Priya as a person, and to be fair, neither was Steve. He made a few points in her defense, though, without even really thinking before he spoke. He pointed out that she might be willing to change. If she was really done with Anastasia, maybe she deserved a chance to prove herself. They could always just cast her out later if she didn't mend her ways.

Francine agreed. She supported the idea that everyone deserves a chance. Katie had to agree with the principle, too, even though she didn't trust Priya. The group reached a reluctant consensus. Priya was in. Steve found it easy to maintain his relaxed, casual mood even while his excitement was growing inside.

Even though the atmosphere had been tense in the meeting, the rest of the day, when Steve chatted with any of the girls one on one, they all seemed to relax, too, and open up to him more.

As Steve lay on his bed that night, this moral detachment was still affecting him. Objectively, he knew letting Priya into the house was a bad idea. Objectively, he knew there was a demon trying to get him to fuck every woman on the island. That could only end badly. Priya had directly told him she was in league with Agrat. Not only had Steve kept her secret, he had now allowed this agent of evil to infiltrate his home. None of this felt bad. Steve knew it was wrong but he was unable to feel remorse. All he felt was excitement and anticipation, and ever rising lust.

His eyes were closed but he was not sleeping. He heard a rustle and then felt a kiss on his toe. Soft, delicate lips moved up his leg, giving gentle kisses along the way. Priya got up to his nipples before he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her to her back.

Pleasure and adrenaline shot through Priya's body. She gasped. Steve pushed his cock right inside her. After a few uncomfortable pushes she was completely wet, ready accept him all the way. And she was ready to accept the spirit of Agrat, too, of course.

Steve went slow and deep. Last night he had been preoccupied with proving his manhood and making her yield to him. Tonight, he was in no hurry. The dark, alluring beauty was now putty in his hands. He caressed her tiny, toned belly, and her lush, firm breasts.

He kissed her and she kissed him back, like no one else ever had. He had never had such an eager and compliant partner, not even on his wedding night.

Steve felt Agrat in his mind. The goddess was practically giggling with mirth. She enjoyed Priya as much as he did. Agrat also gave Steve more of her power. Time lost meaning as he kept fucking Priya. He must have gone for hours, and her orgasms were plentiful -- muffled but intense, made sweeter by a fear of getting caught, or maybe a hope of getting caught.

Agrat, however, was the only one of them to notice an angelic face peeking in from under the flimsy door flap. Lust overpowered Francine's jealousy as she watched Steve take Priya. She pushed her fingers into her own wet pussy.

In the early morning hours, way past any reasonable point for a normal man, Steve finally released his seed deep inside Priya, cumming multiple saved-up loads all in one go. Even though he couldn't see it, he could feel his cum glow purple as it's heat spread inside Priya's sweaty and exhausted body.

Day Eleven

Steve was increasingly happy with his choice to accept Agrat as his lady and savior.

Priya acted polite and humble all day and did more than her fair share of chores around her new house. The other girls were reluctantly warming up to her.

Francine was weirdly insistent about smooching up to her, and as a sign of solidarity, Priya decided to go topless, too. Steve didn't mind, at all. Katie, on the other hand, wasn't happy about the increased toplessness, but she didn't say anything.

When Gretchen saw Francine and Priya topless with Steve on the beach, she didn't say anything either.

Later in the afternoon, Gretchen came up to Steve. "It must be tough for you to be here with all of us, being a man and so on," she said. "If you ever feel you need to talk about it, adult to adult, I would like if you come to me. Yes?"

Steve smiled at her. "Gretchen, are you saying what I think you're saying?" he said.

Gretchen frowned. "The girls may look like fantasies, but they are young. You remember that. The stress of this situation will affect them. It would be bad to take advantage, you must know. I am saying it would be better you come to me if you ever feel like talking about sexual things."

"And this has nothing to do with any dreams you might be having? You don't want anything from me? Just worried about the girls, right?" Steve said.

Gretchen blushed and walked away. Steve grinned.

All evening, he openly enjoyed gazing upon Francine and Priya's revealed bodies. As he had done all day. The more he did it, the more right it felt.

When Priya came to him again that night, Steve had no qualms about following her to the temple. She said she had a gift for him.

The torches were glowing atop the ancient structure. Priya took Steve's hand. She led him up the rough stone stairs. Waiting for them, lying naked on the stone altar, was Priya's friend, the voluptuous Brazilian Gabriela. She stretched her arms over her head, letting Steve admire the full glory of her ample body.

Priya led Steve to her and she bent down to kiss her. While the girls were making out, Steve grabbed Gabriela's thick ass. He caressed her thighs and buttocks, and felt the wetness of her cunt. The dark skin tones of the two gorgeous women blended together in the torchlight, and their bodies gleamed with sweat under the flickering flames.

"Take me, Master," Gabriela gasped.

Steve penetrated her. Her body had soft, firm curves for days, and at the core of it all, there was a tight and narrow waist, highlighting the femininity of all those curves even further. Not that her huge, firm breasts weren't a cause enough for celebration all on their own.

Priya sat down on a stone altar and Gabriela sat in her lap. She leaned back against Priya and Priya held her breasts from behind, serving them up for Steve. He fucked Gabriela hard, kissing her lips and her giant tits. He could also kiss Priya over Gabriela's shoulder.

Priya wrapped her legs around Gabriela's. Steve felt like he was fucking an eight limbed goddess. He grabbed Gabriela's ass and pushed harder. As he fucked and fucked, Gabriela's body slid up over Priya's, eventually revealing Priya's dripping cunt underneath Gabriela's. Steve started switching back and forth, fucking both of them into multiple orgasms.

The spirit of Agrat was watching by. Steve could now see her purple form as clear as day, even though she was still translucent. She laughed as she watched, and at points, Steve caught himself laughing in sync with her.

After Gabriela and Priya had both fallen limp from exhaustion, Steve stood up to admire his work. He could swear his cock had gotten bigger. It stood proud now, hard as steel in the torchlight.

Priya's head was hanging over the edge of the altar. She was still trapped under Gabriela's plentiful shape. Steve pushed his cock into Priya's mouth. Her exhaustion gave way as she hungrily took the cock deep down her throat.

Gabriela stirred, too. She turned around on top of Priya. Gabriela opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. Steve switched back and forth again.

Thick goo from Priya's throat oozed down her inverted face. Soon, thick saliva from Gabriela's throat was dripping all over Priya's face and neck, too.

Steve grabbed the girls by the hair and made them kiss. He then gave them the blessing of Agrat, cumming all over their faces.

None of them saw Grace, the redhead, spying on them, but Agrat knew she was there.

Steve took Gabriela and Priya again and again, spending almost the whole night fucking, for the third night in a row.

Day Twelve

There was another general assembly. This time, it was Gabriela who stood up. "I have an announcement. I want to be with Steve, too," she said.

Anastasia was furious. She stared daggers at Steve.

Most of the other girls weren't that shocked. Everyone knew Gabriela was friends with Priya. Everyone generally liked her more than Priya, too, so if Priya got accepted into House Steve, why wouldn't Gabbie?

The real surprise was when Grace, the redhead from Ireland, got up. "I want to say something. I've given it some thought, and if they'll have me, I'd like to join House Steve, too."

The girls from the big house where shocked. They had no idea why anyone would want to leave their house. So far, they had been just having fun at Anastasia's expense. "Why? Why would you want to leave?" Gretchen said. She dropped her mayor persona and seemed genuinely hurt.

"It's not a big deal, really. We are all together here anyways, aren't we? It's just more of a gesture of good will. I like everyone in both houses just fine, so why not balance things out a little, you know? No big deal," Grace answered.