A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pinch felt good. It made him feel alive. Maybe I should add a bit more pinching to my sex life, too.

Steve wondered how many other people knew how much fun it was to drive a boat this big while getting a triple blowjob from professional bikini models. He decided to believe it was all real.

Appendix A: Rogues' Gallery

The bikini models are all generally in their early to mid twenties.

Anastasia

Hair: Medium Brown, Eyes: Green, Bust: 34 DD, Skin Tone: Light, Country: Ukraine

Anastasia is a selfish bitch, no one likes her. She's always just sipping drinks and being snarky while everyone else does all the work. Her body is perfect, though.

Ariana

Hair: Deep Brown, Eyes: Brown, Bust: 32 D, Skin Tone: Medium, Country: Cyprus

Ariana is a dainty little oriental princess. She's too precious, and always afraid of breaking a nail. She hangs out with Anastasia's evil click, but she's more hapless than evil herself.

Francine

Hair: Natural Pale Brown, Eyes: Blue, Bust: 32 C, Skin Tone: Pale, Country: France

Francine is a sleek, delicate, ethereal angel, but also a bit naughty. She's an easy going, optimistic type of person. She's not short, but she is petite. Her dainty features also make her seem somehow more innocent than she actually is. She is younger than the others.

Gabriela

Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Bust: 36 F, Skin Tone: Dark, Country: Brazil

Gabbie has curves for days, and the second biggest rack of all the girls on the island. She has partly African heritage. She's friends with Priya and ends up in Anastasia's click despite being more down to earth than most of them.

Grace

Hair: Ginger, Eyes: Green, Bust: 34 DD, Skin Tone: Pale with light freckles, Country: Ireland

Grace is shy and serious, even spiritual, and she's also somehow more attuned to what is happening on the island than most of the girls.

Gretchen

Hair: Bleach Blond, Eyes: Blue, Bust: 34 E, Skin Tone: Light

Gretchen is the tour manager, and a former winner of the contest. She's a bit older than the younger women now, though. How much older, exactly? It's almost impossible to tell, since it doesn't really show. She represented Germany back in the day. She's now a divorcee, too.

Isabella

Hair: Black, Eyes: Blue, Bust: 34 G, Skin Tone: Pale, Country: Italy

Serious and quiet, but she has the biggest tits of all the girls. Her body is also more like that of a lingerie model's, rather than the usual bikini model fare. She's friends with Grace.

Katie

Hair: Golden Blond, Eyes: Green, Bust: 34 DD, Skin Tone: Light, Country: USA

Katie is the All American cheerleader girl next door, except a smoking hot bikini model version of that. She's also a good person.

Lisa

Hair: Brown, Eyes: Green, Bust: 34 B, Skin Tone: Light

Lisa is a flight attendant. She is smoking hot, despite having a more normal body type compared to all the professional models. She's also married.

Molly

Hair: Natural Straw Blond, Eyes: Green, Bust: 34 DD, Skin Tone: Suntanned, Country: Australia

Molly is a rough and ready tomboy. She's the most athletic of all the girls, but not by much. She's got just that extra little bit of muscle definition. She's also a hard worker and has some useful survival and outdoors skills.

Priya

Hair: Black, Eyes: Dark Green Brown, Bust: 32 DD, Skin Tone: Dark, Country: India

Priya is a dark and mysterious beauty. Her intense gaze is mesmerizing. She starts of as part of Anastasia's evil click. She is the first to find strange things in the jungle.

Rosa

Hair: Dark Brown, Eyes: Brown, Bust: 34 D, Skin Tone: Medium, Country: Costa Rica

Rosa's defining feature is her Latin butt. She's also a great cook. She's a simple party girl, and down to earth in her own way. Still, she starts off as part of Anastasia's evil click.

Yasmin

Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Bust: 34 DD, Skin Tone: Medium, Country: Egypt

Yasmin is a highly intelligent and confident woman. She's a stout feminist and she wants to campaign for gender equality once she retires from modeling. Her English is flawless and she speaks with a slight British accent.

Yukiko

Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Bust: 28 D, Skin Tone: Light, Country: Japan

Yuki is shy and petite, but her rack is pretty epic for her tiny frame. She's like a little pocket version of all the other models.