A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People were not convinced by Grace's arguments but team Steve was just as obliged to welcome her as Gabriela or Priya. It had always been their stated goal as a group to have everyone under the same banner, eventually, so why not make it that banner be theirs?

Having everyone else join Team Outsiders would be a backwards way of getting the outsiders integrated into the main group.

The move was made. The original girls of team Steve were happy enough to welcome Grace. Even though she was more quiet and private, everyone got along with her just fine. They spent the day reorganizing the rooms to make space for the new girls. Steve made some small talk with Grace. She was shy at first, but then warmed up to him.

---

Night had fallen again. Steve was lounging on his bedding. He was excited to see who would come to his door this time. Would it be Priya, or Gabriela, or maybe both, or maybe someone else entirely?

Voices started rising in the common room. Some of the girls were still awake. The argument grew louder and Steve went to look. It was Priya and Grace who were arguing, but they toned their voices right down when they realized they were drawing attention.

Grace turned around and headed for Steve's room. She was blushing but she powered through her embarrassment. She pushed him in with her and shut the door behind her. Instinctively, Steve leaned in to kiss her, but she stepped back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't..." Steve said.

"It's okay. You don't have to lie to me. And you're not completely wrong about my intentions, either. But I need to speak with you, first. Do you remember when we talked about the evil on this island?"

"Yes."

"It's acting through you, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever spirit that lives here, it wants you to have sex with all of us."

"How do you know that?" Steve said.

Grace blushed again. "I see you in my dreams. I've spoken to some of the other girls, and they see you, too. I suspect it's all of us."

Steve felt excited, but also a little bit worried. Things were getting real. "I believe you. But what can we do?" he said.

"I want to help you," Grace said.

Steve was surprised.

"Not with the girls," she hurried to continue, "I want to help you fight it, the spirit. I've given it a lot of thought and I want to offer myself to you. Not for sex, but I would be willing to help you fight your urges, and offer you release in other ways, if you agree to leave the other girls alone. I don't blame you for anything. I believe you are a good man, and I want to help you fight this demonic influence."

Steve gave it some thought. Agrat was still preventing him from feeling remorse, but there was something about Grace that appealed to him regardless. Even though Steve didn't regret his actions, he still felt ambivalent about Agrat. He might just as well test her hold over him a little bit.

"You're right. The demon is tempting me. And I have to admit I haven't been completely successful in fighting it," he said. "But you're right. We need to resist, and I really appreciate you stepping in to help me. Is this why you wanted to move into our house?"

"Yes. I could see your determination slipping, and I wanted to step in. Forgive me for saying, but I believe Priya is a bad influence."

"That might be true, but now that she is here, under the same roof as us, maybe we will get a chance to help her, too. I think she's a victim, same as the rest of us," Steve said.

"Yes, you're right," Grace said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Do you want me to do it now?" Grace said.

Steve said nothing. He just dropped his shorts. His cock was fully hard and Grace blushed again. She even gave a little gasp. Steve sat down on his chair and looked at her.

Grace hesitated for just a moment, but then knelt in front of him and took the cock into her hands. Steve admired her dedication to her job. He could sense her lust. Grace was in no way immune to Agrat's influence, but somehow this girl knew enough to have figured it out while most of the others were still quite clueless.

Grace also seemed to have the willpower to resist Agrat, to a point. Steve enjoyed the taste of her inner struggle.

Grace was completely focused on the cock she was pumping. She was blushing, breathing faster, and even gasping and moaning a little bit. She used both hands.

Steve decided to toy with the delicious redhead. Her lovely skin had the tiniest hint of freckles. He started his games by not warning her when he chose to come. Grace flinched as the load hit her face and chest, but she didn't completely turn away. She looked up at him with her big green eyes.

"I'm sorry, I should have warned you," Steve said.

"It's okay. Warn me next time," Grace said, with a fantastic blush of arousal spread all over her sexy bikini model body.

Day Fourteen

The next two nights, Grace helped Steve again. He actually felt a little bit bad about it. Steve was starting to get more remorseful for his previous indiscretions, too. Now that his head was clearing up, blindly following along with Agrat's machinations felt like less of a good idea.

Priya was clearly unhappy about Grace blocking her off from Steve. Still, Priya kept up her nice girl facade during the days and kept doing her part of the chores.

There was more turmoil between house Steve and the big house. Grace's friend Isabella, the one with the biggest tits on the whole island, announced that she wanted to follow her friend Grace and join house Steve, too. She was the second girl to leave Gretchen's house, the house all the girls had gotten used to thinking of as the main house.

Maybe not as surprising, more girls wanted to leave bitch queen Anastasia's house, too. The so-called princess house was crumbling. Among the emigrants was Rosa, the curvy Latina from Costa Rica, who was known as the best chef on the island.

Most of them opted for the big house, though, instead of team Steve, so a new kind of balance was forming on the island. Steve was glad. He didn't mind filling his bedroom with bikini models, but what he didn't want was to fill his living room with drama.

Anastasia had a rage fit and called everyone bitches and whores. This seemed to include Steve. Her house was empty now. The last of her cronies abandoned her before the meeting was over. Anastasia stormed off and no one saw her for a good while.

The others started to cannibalize materials from her empty house that same day.

That night, Grace came to help ease Steve's suffering again. Now, however, she brought the busty Italian Isabella with her. She told him Isabella understood the situation and wanted to join her in helping him fend off the demon's influence.

Isabella had the palest skin of all the girls, maybe next to Francine. She had thick, black hair and sad blue eyes, and her tits were amazing. Isabella was curvy, although not quite to the level of Gabbie. But in pure sensuousness, Isabella was more like a lingerie model than a bikini model.

Her body looked soft to to the touch and Steve couldn't wait to find out if it felt as good as it looked. So he didn't. He went right for her. Steve squeezed Isabella's buttocks and then slid his hands along her sides, up to her breasts. The firm mounds were soft enough to let his hands really sink into them.

Steve kissed her and she kissed him back. Isabella whimpered, but she was also flush with arousal. Steve could practically taste all that repressed lust in her. He pushed his hand under her bikini top.

"Steve, please," Grace said. Steve turned to her and kissed her, too. He knew that wasn't what she had meant but Grace let the kiss happen. Deep down, she was just as repressed and just as horny as her friend.

"Steve. This fight is hard for us, too." Grace gasped.

"I'm sorry. I know. I... I just don't know if this is enough. Couldn't you do something more? I really do appreciate your help, but..."

Grace slowly pulled off her top, and Isabella followed her lead. Steve took a moment to revel in the sight. The island was full of epic racks, sure, but seeing these two side by side, especially Isabella's, was still a noteworthy moment.

Grace's tits were big, sure, and they were uncannily firm. They held their beautiful, bulbous shape, almost like fake boobs, even without the support of the bikini top. But, such epic tits were the norm here.

Isabella's massive knockers, however, were almost too big for whatever genetic magic was making the other models' tits be so extraordinary in their shape and firmness. There was drama to them. There was a story, built right in. Every little motion she made was filled with dramatic tension, as poor poor gravity had to fight, and lose, but only just, against whatever force was keeping Isabella's natural wonders from losing their ripe, fruity fullness.

There was a certain motherly heft to them, but only in the most perverted sense. These were the kind of tits everyone would want to suck on: Young, old, male, female, gay, straight, it would make no difference.

Steve could not waste any more time just staring at them. He dove in and started to lick and kiss Isabella's lovely, naked globes. He squeezed the huge mounds and buried his face between them. He sucked them into his mouth and teased her nipples with his tongue. As Isabella's nipples grew hard, so did Steve's dick.

He went for Grace's breasts, too. They were very round and firm, and her small nipples were already hard. With all the sexual tension in the room, Grace almost came from the nipple play alone. Her legs lost their strength and her knees started shaking.

Isabella came to Grace's rescue and pulled Steve off of her, and into another kiss with herself. This gave Grace a few moments to recover.

The kiss was deep and intense. Isabella and Steve sucked face with the kind of abandon that's only possible when the rising lust becomes almost overwhelming.

The two women pushed Steve into his chair and started to jerk him off together. Steve could tell by their flushed, panting faces that they were a mere hair's breadth away from succumbing, and losing all control. He could practically taste them breaking.

Steve asked them for more but, for some reason, they resisted. It was as if they couldn't let go, even if their minds must have been screaming at them to sixty-nine each other while taking his massive cock up all their wet, hot holes.

The tension was finally too much, and Steve relented. He had to give himself a release, if nothing else.

The girls did relent when he told them to get right next to each other and hold up their boobs. He came all over their lovely chests. Isabella turned her face away but Grace looked Steve straight in the eye as he marked them.

After he was done, Steve took a moment to admire their superb chests again, this time paying special attention to how his thick cum gleamed on their breasts. For the first time, he paid real attention to the fact that both of them were wearing cross necklaces, too.

Maybe they were more devout than the others. It would have been fun to break them, if he wasn't starting to feel so bad for these poor girls again. Time after time, Steve's post nut clarity was becoming ever starker.

Day Sixteen

Steve was in limbo. He took advantage of Grace and Isabella when he could, even during the days. It made him feel worse and better at the same time.

During a clandestine handjob, while fixing a wall, he would feel better, because Agrat was pleased. After, though, he would feel doubly worse.

He felt bad about taking advantage of the girls, and the whole situation on this island. At the same time, he also felt bad about not just going for it and fucking them all, just like Agrat wanted. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

For the past few days, Grace and Isabella had done a good job of keeping the other girls away from Steve. They allowed him to interact with everyone normally during the day, but at night, he was completely off limits.

When Katie questioned Steve about spending his nights with Grace and Isabella, Steve just asked her what she intended to do about it. He felt bad about being rude to her, but in a way it was true, too. What business of Katie's was it who Steve spent his nights with? Unless, she wanted to make it her business.

Grace and Isabella went out fishing. They had to. It was their turn. And, Grace wasn't quite ready to explain why she felt she couldn't leave Steve's side, not even for a moment. Even though she knew the sex demon was affecting everyone, she couldn't bring herself to say so out loud.

A game of volleyball was on again. Steve was having a hard time paying attention. He was focused on his inner turmoil. That's when Priya slid into his lap. Steve was already semi-hard and Priya giggled as she rubbed her ass against his boner. She was still going topless, along with Francine, because she could tell it affected Steve.

"You tease me, naughty boy," she whispered. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

Steve gave her a cold stare, and was surprised by it's effectiveness. Priya got all serious, even deferent.

"I'm sorry, Master, but I miss you. I need you. Why do you let those two bitches hog you? I'm sure they can't give you what you need. I'm sure there's things they won't do. I will let you do whatever you want with me. You want my ass? Right here, right now? Yours. Anything."

Priya searched Steve's eyes for an answer. There was a sign of worry on her face, but then she smiled again.

"I'm not a selfish servant. I'll share. I can bring you all the women on this island. You can fuck us all, even at the same time. I've talked to the girls and they all want you. It's just those two bitches who are keeping you from having it all. I would share. Come back to me and I will share."

Steve could tell she was serious. This wasn't just a trick to please Agrat. Priya herself wanted him, or, at least she wanted his cock. Steve suddenly realized their extremely familiar interaction was getting some looks from the others. Priya broke into a big laugh, as if he'd told her a joke, and then got up and sauntered away.

Later in the evening, Francine managed to corner Steve in the house before Isabella and Grace had quarantined him into his room again. She came right up to him and hugged him hard, but then stayed there and didn't let go.

"What is the matter? Why we no talking?" she said.

"It's just... I don't know. Being on this island is somehow stressful, right?"

"I know, I know. Let me help you? Like friends?"

She reached up and kissed him. Steve kissed her back. On an island full of gorgeous women, there was something different about Francine. She was gentle and delicate. Steve felt like he was somehow protecting her by holding her tight, even though he himself was the danger. Francine was the kind of girl who deserved to have a shining knight to protect her.

"Please, take me. I don't care about other girls. Have me, too," she said.

"What other girls?" Steve said. They kept kissing between the words.

"Priya, Grace, Isabella, whoever. I want you, too. You're in my dreams."

"I had a dream of you, too, a few days ago."

"Was it where you came on my petite titties?"

"You had the same dream? Maybe it wasn't a dream at all."

"Believe me, no dream, when I wash my titties, in the morning."

Steve pushed his hand under her bikini bottoms. Francine gasped and kissed him harder. Her pussy was drenched and Steve pushed two fingers in. She was tight and three would have been too much, if she wasn't completely gushing with wetness already.

There was a rustle at the front door. Steve and Francine pushed each other away as a reflex. The rest of the girls walked in. Everyone was doing their best to act casual, except Priya.

When Grace and Isabella came to him that night, Steve told them to get completely naked. The girls obeyed.

"You have to at least suck me off," Steve said.

"Steve, no, it would spread the demon's influence," Grace said.

"It won't. It's not enough for her. She needs real sex. A blowjob will not count," Steve said.

Grace wanted to object, but the words did not come out.

"Besides, I need it. You girls, I can't thank you enough for helping me, but what you are doing, it just isn't enough. I need more, or the demon will win," Steve said.

Grace and Isabella said nothing. They just looked at him. He walked up to them and gently pushed them down by their shoulders. The girls knelt and Steve dropped his shorts. The girls got to work. Slowly, at first, but then with more desperation.

They licked the tip and the shaft, and then started to take turns, one sucking him and the other going for his balls. Soon they were moaning and their hands reached for their pussies. Steve started to push into their mouths more and they took him in deeper. He put a hand on each head and helped them go faster and harder, each in turn.

Steve came into Grace's mouth. She was about to panic, but then swallowed most of the load. Steve asked her to kiss Isabella and, to his surprise, she did.

He told the girls this had been much better, and it was true. Steve could feel Agrat was a little less disappointed in him, for the moment.

Grace and Isabella, however, were a sorry sight. Steve had never seen a pair of professional bikini models so desperate for a good dicking. The lust was practically dripping off of them.

Steve wanted to help them. He wanted to offer them a release. If nothing else, he could just finger them into some huge fucking orgasms. The poor girls were so on edge, even a small little brush of their engorged clits would probably set them off.

But, be that as it may, they didn't want to go any further. They were the ones who were resisting. So, Steve had to let them handle it themselves. He knew they would.

Once they were all bundled up together, the girls kind of on top of Steve so that they would wake up if he tried to sneak off during the night, Steve could feel their epic bodies shiver with muffled orgasms as they did what little they could to ease their torment on their own.

Day Seventeen

The best way to get firewood was to search the forest for fallen branches. It was a nice job because you could spend the day in the shade. Steve was out and about when Lisa the flight attendant showed up. She walked up to him without saying anything and just looked him in the eye for a while.

"Please, don't leave me, Steve."

"What?"

"You've been a friend to me here, but now I see you spend nights with these gorgeous models and I can't compete."

"Compete in what?"

"You know what I mean. There's nothing I can give you over these tall bimbos with their tiny waists and big-ass titties, but I still want you."

"It's not what you think, Lisa. I'm not having sex with Grace and Isabella. In a way, it's almost the opposite."

"Shut it. I don't care. No more excuses. If you ever wanted to fuck me at all, then do it, now."

There was a silence. Then Lisa pulled her tits out. Steve bent down to kiss her. The way Steve saw it now, it was Grace and Isabella's job to stop him, and they weren't there. This was their failure, not his. He was powerless. Lisa reached for Steve's shorts and let them fall off of his hips. She jerked him off while they kissed.

Steve broke the kiss. "Do you feel like a whore?" he said.

"Yes. I need you to fuck me. I don't care that you're married and I don't care that I'm married. I don't care if anyone sees, or anything. So yeah, I'm a whore."

"Prove it. Get on your knees."

Lisa dropped down and took the cock in her mouth. She grabbed Steve's hips with both hands and just went for it. There was very little technique to her moves but she made up for it in enthusiasm. Lisa had to take little breaks for breathing and coughing, but she got back to work again as fast as she could. Her whole body was flush from effort and arousal as the poor girl forced herself to choke on that cock.

1...34567...12