A Little Island Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pulled her up by her hair. "Do you know why you're so horny?" he asked her.

"I don't care. Just fuck me, please."

Steve told her to lean on a tree. He took her from behind and pounded her, hard. She was moaning and grunting loudly so Steve put both of his hands over her mouth. He thoroughly fucked her, taking his sweet time, pounding that juicy, hot pussy of hers into sweet, absolute submission.

When Lisa's legs gave out in pleasure, and she fell to her knees, Steve just went down with her and continued to fuck her. He looked at her puckered little asshole and considered making the switch. He hesitated because he had never done anal.

Agrat told him to do it. She said Lisa would love it. Steve wasn't so sure. He was pretty sure he would at least need lube or something. He kept fucking her pussy instead, but with even more snap to his thrusts, as if to prove something.

After a good bit of hard fucking, Steve became suddenly aware of their surroundings again. He was surprised they hadn't been caught yet. Lisa had already come many times so he decided to finish her off. He came across her back and lumps of his thick seed even got into her hair.

Agrat was very happy with Steve's performance, which made him feel like he was back on top of the world again. Steve got up and pulled his shorts back on. He continued to look for firewood.

Lisa took a few minutes, but then got up, too. She wiped her inner thighs with her hands and then straightened her bikini. She took a few deep breaths and joined Steve.

"Could you do something for me, please?" Steve said.

"Anything."

"Lose the top. You're just as beautiful as any other woman on this island and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Lisa giggled and did as she was told. They used the bikini-top tie up some of the firewood. It was easy to see their little fling had been a huge relief for Lisa, too, and not just for Steve himself.

Back at the house, Grace and Isabella had been worried about Steve because they had lost track of him during the day. They were happy to see him back at camp, seemingly none the worse for wear.

Later at night, they were also happy to hear that their double blowjob had worked, and Steve had felt a lot better all day. He made it seem as if they were the source of his newfound serenity.

Isabella and Grace got topless and sucked Steve off again. This time, however, he let them do it at their own pace. He even warned them when he was about to cum, but they let him cum on their juicy titties anyway, letting his cursed seed soil their religious necklaces along with their peachy skin.

Steve was freely aroused by the symbolic defilement. All of the previous ambiguity was gone. Now that he'd gotten to properly fuck again, he was all in with Agrat.

Day Eighteen

"Wake up, Steve. I have a gift for you."

It was Agrat, talking inside his mind. Steve opened his eyes. It was the very beginnings of dawn. Grace and Isabella were sleeping next to him. They were wrapped in each other's arms. The two them looked happy and peaceful. None of their daily worries seemed to bother them in their sleep. Steve considered slipping under the blanket and giving one of them a surprise fuck.

"No, not yet." Agrat said. "Not here. Think, my love. Who is ready for you?"

Steve smiled and got up. He didn't bother putting any clothes on. He carefully made his way to Francine's room. He gave pause when he realized there were two people sleeping there, but Agrat just laughed.

The taller, slimmer shape was clearly Francine so the other one had to be Lisa. Steve smiled. The girls were sleeping face to face. He parted the covers and slipped behind Francine.

He felt her cunt with his fingers and found it wet already. It was not hard to guess who she was dreaming about. He started feeding his cock into her tight little pussy. He took some care, but got all the way in once Francine arched her back, and pushed into him, in her sleep. She was noticeably tighter than the other girls.

Steve started to fuck her gently, but made sure to go as deep as he could. Once she started moaning, he covered her mouth with his hand. With his other hand, he grabbed one of those "petite titties," not really that petite. They were bigger than Lisa's and hers weren't small, either.

Francine started kissing his hand and she even let out a little giggle between some disgustingly cute gasps. Steve knew she was awake now, but she never opened her eyes. Her movement changed, she was fucking him back with more purpose now. Lisa stirred next to them. Steve could feel a tremor of pleasure go through Francine's body as she realized they were about the get caught.

Lisa opened her eyes. It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening. She spent some time admiring Francine's delicate, angelic face under Steve's big hand. Then she turned her gaze to him. Lisa looked Steve in the eye and didn't flinch.

Steve held Francine tighter when she came. He didn't allow her to make a sound. Once she was almost over her orgasm, Steve came deep inside her. The hot load ignited a new set of tremors in Francine.

Steve looked Lisa deep into her beautiful green eyes while he shot his load inside the other woman. He remembered how those eyes had captured him when she had first greeted him in the plane. Lisa stared right back into him.

Once Francine came down from her orgasm she opened her eyes. She got startled when she realized what she had done. She knew Lisa had been there the whole time. She knew she had seen her. But only now did Francine become unsure of what the other woman would think of her, of what a wanton, exhibitionist slut she was.

Steve had a quick fix for that.

Without saying a word, he pulled out of Francine and rose to his knees, taking a position between the girls. His cock was still hard and Lisa took it into her mouth without hesitation. Francine blushed and gave a scandalized little giggle. Then she joined her friend. They gently licked and sucked the cock until it had gone soft again. Then the girls kissed each other.

Steve, of course, could have gone again, and again, but he felt like his goals for this morning were more than met.

He smiled and gave both of them a kiss on the forehead. Then he sneaked back out.

He was relieved to find Isabella and Grace still asleep. The sunrise was warming the shelter and Isabella had pushed their blanket down, enough to reveal a lot.

Steve spent the rest of the morning admiring the two sets of magnificent boobs rubbing into each other. The girls had not bothered to put their tops back on after sucking him off last night. A friendship between women was surely at it's most beautiful when it involved naked, cum covered tits.

Steve and Agrat were both very happy about how their day had gone, so far.

During breakfast, Steve noticed that the dark Brazilian Gabriela had joined Francine, Priya, and Lisa on team topless. The other girls didn't care about it anymore, and were past complaining.

Katie asked to talk to Steve and they stepped aside for some privacy. "What's going on?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. We're supposed to be a team. More than that, we are supposed to be friends. Something weird is going on and you are clearly keeping secrets from me. Why won't you tell me the truth anymore?"

"About what?"

"Like, what's up with you and Grace and Isabella?"

"Why do you care? Are you jealous?"

"What? No. I'm not jealous... I'm worried. As a friend. Not about who you sleep with, but why we don't talk anymore. The weird things are getting even weirder and I feel like we are missing our chance to do something about it."

Steve touched Katie's cheek. She leaned into his touch and took a deep breath. Is she relieved by the touch of a friend, or is she just another bitch in heat?

"Are you being completely honest with me? I'm not sure if I can tell you how I feel if you won't tell me how you really feel," Steve said. He was teasing her, his imagination already tasting all the things he would soon do to that banging body of hers.

His mocking tone made Katie angry again. "I saw you this morning..." she said. She gave Steve time to answer.

When he didn't, she continued. "...sneaking out of Francine's room. What were you doing there if you're with Grace and Isabella? I know these girls, and they're not like that. And I know you. You're not the kind of man to just sneak around from bed to bed. Please, tell me what's going on."

This was one of those moments which could have broken Steve's heart if Agrat wasn't there to freeze it for him. "Look at her blush. She wants you. She is jealous of those who already serve you. She would yield to you if you took her now, but she's not ready to share you, not yet," Agrat whispered, in Steve's mind.

"You're right. We should have had a team meeting days ago. You should talk to Grace and arrange a meeting. Then we can all talk," Steve said.

He was certain Katie would not trust Priya. Grace was a safer bet. There was a risk, of course. Grace could actually convert Katie to her side and get her to join the "blowjobs only" team. For Steve, on this island, that was quickly becoming the equivalent of being friend-zoned.

He was willing to risk it, though. He had ample evidence that Grace's own conviction was very much wavering. For having such pure intentions, the girl sure seemed to love sucking cock now. Steve shuddered just thinking about all that suppressed lust.

"You trust Grace, right?" he said, remembering how her hot lips felt, spread around his cock, and how deep she was willing to take it now.

"Yes. I will talk to her," Katie sighed.

---

Later in the afternoon, when Steve and his girls were gathering more fronds for the house, Gretchen and Yasmin were watching from afar.

"What do you think there is really going on?" Gretchen said, in her thick accent.

"With what?" Yasmin said.

"The toplessness. Lisa and Gabbie are doing it now, too. I know Francine does it for fun, and Priya does it to mess with Steve, but what about Gabbie and Lisa? Does Gabbie do it because Priya made her?" Gretchen said.

Yasmin sensed an edge to her friend and boss's musings. Yasmin wasn't blind or stupid herself, either. Weird things were happening on this island.

Yasmin's own dreams about Steve had made her angry at first, angry at herself for dreaming about the only man on the island. Now, the dreams had gotten more intense, and she was becoming scared instead of angry.

Some mornings, she had found herself several steps into just walking out on her friends and into Steve's arms. If Gretchen's dreams were anywhere near as intense as hers, Gretchen could be almost ready to join Steve's topless harem, too.

"What if he's making them do it?" Yasmin said.

"What? Steve? No. Something else is going on. He is sleeping with someone, I'm sure. But I think it's Katie, and she is not topless."

"Then maybe it's just a freedom thing. I wouldn't mind doing it if he wasn't here."

Gretchen looked at her with surprise. "Really? You wouldn't mind? I know you believe it's empowering, or so, but still?"

"Come on, Gretch, you've been a bikini model for your whole life. Don't tell me you're all about modesty all of a sudden. Haven't you done nudes, too?"

"Yes, but that is different. Modeling for pictures is a job. But when you do it in private, it is more intimate, more personal. If I did that here, I couldn't just ignore that he is a man. I'm sorry. I'm not a proper feminist," Gretchen said. The last bit was an obvious joke.

Yasmin wanted to do it right now, just to provoke some kind of confrontation with Steve. She wanted to rub her tits in his smug face. Maybe he would lose his temper and grab her and...

"I think it's fine, really, I do. Even Steve is better than Anastasia. I'm glad the girls moved," Yasmin said. She had to take a deep breath to clear her head of disturbing thoughts.

"Even Grace and Izzie?" Gretchen said.

Yasmin had no answer. She was horrified at the idea that Steve was fucking her friends. One by one, or all at the same time. Sweaty bodies grinding and moaning, and Steve lording over them, all bullish and manly. She hated how much she wanted to be there and to join in.

"I'm sure it's fine," she said.

---

Later in the day, Molly the Aussie found Steve at the beach and asked him to come with her. Steve felt a stir in his loins, but didn't get his hopes up. Grace and Isabella were there with him, still chaperoning him.

Molly took him to the big house. Grace and Isabella followed along, technically uninvited. Molly told them to wait outside. They were too polite to argue and they still felt plenty of loyalty toward Molly, so they yielded.

Once inside, Steve was confronted by all of house Gretchen. She was there, of course, still looking as good as ever. Her platinum blonde hair was still in a tight ponytail.

Molly was present, of course. Steve still remembered her naked tits from the bet she had lost. Yasmin was also there, as angry as ever. They were joined by a bunch of other girls.

"Thank you for coming, Steve, and welcome. We invited you here today because we are worried about the girls. All of them are our friends and we just want to make sure that everything is well in your house," Gretchen said.

"May I ask what it is, exactly, that you are worried about?" Steve said.

Gretchen seemed unusually bothered. "Well... We've been on this island for a long time now, and you are the only man here. There must be temptation, with the very beautiful girls here..." Gretchen said.

"We just want to make sure you're not taking advantage of your position." Yasmin said.

"What position? I keep telling you, there's no 'team Steve,' we are a democracy and we make all our decisions together. I never wanted to be any kind of leader," Steve said.

"You are a leader now, whether you like it or not, so it is your duty to protect the girls," Yasmin said.

"Is there some actual problem? Has someone complained about something, or?" Steve said. No one said anything. "So, if there is no actual problem here, I can assure you that nothing weird or untoward is going on in our house."

"So, you are not having sex with anyone?" Yasmin said.

"Why would you ask that? If I were, surely that would be a private matter," Steve said.

Some of the other girls were embarrassed for her but Yasmin stayed angry. She snorted.

"You are right, of course, Steve. We apologize. It's just... This island, there's something..." Gretchen said. Everyone was waiting for her to continue. They all knew what she wanted to say, or at least had a good guess. She never finished the sentence.

"Well, if that's all, I'll be going now," Steve said.

"Why are Grace and Izzie following you around all the time?" Molly said. Everyone turned to look at her.

"What?" Steve said.

"They waiting for you outside that door right now. Why are they always following you around?"

"We are friends and house mates. Like Gretchen just said, this island is a weird place. We are just looking out for each other. Other than that, you should ask them," Steve said.

Molly had no instant comeback. There were no more questions so Steve took his leave. Grace and Isabella escorted him back to their house.

Steve thought about the meeting, but he could not bring himself to be too worried about it. If anything, it seemed like the women of this island were already almost unable, or at least unwilling, to really resist Agrat's influence. If this had been the peak of their resistance, their collapse would be quick and imminent.

Some of the girls were clearly onto him, at least a little bit, but he had no idea who knew what. The girls talked to each other all the time. But still, Steve was starting to feel like Agrat might actually be able to deliver on her promise, and give him them all. He was in no way certain about that, however, and a small part of him still hesitated, too.

Later in the evening Steve sneaked out. He had to get some air and clear his head. He turned from the beach and headed nearer to the treeline. The sun was getting ready to set.

"Hola amigo," Rosa said. She had sneaked up on him. Rosa was a nice mix of ethnicities, from Costa Rica. Her booty was epic, especially with her tiny waist. She was more of an upbeat person, too. She'd been in House Bitch, originally, but now she was in the big house and had been present at the meeting. She was also an amazing chef.

"Hi Rosa, out for a walk?"

"Yea, it was pretty hot today. Yasmin got at your grill," she said. Something about her demeanor was different. She was flirting with him. Rosa hadn't said a word to him once, and hadn't even looked in his direction. Now, she was smiling and twirling her hair.

"You look fit. Have you lost weight since we got here? Show me you bicep, can I feel it?" she said.

In his mind, Steve told Agrat to prove her power to him. She laughed, and told him he would have to make the first move, and then she would show him how easy it will be for him to take whatever he wants.

Steve stood up and pulled Rosa into him. She gasped in surprise, but also in excitement. Steve pushed his hand into her hair and bent her backwards. He kissed her and she kissed him back, desperately. Steve hooked one of her legs with his arm and leaned her against a tree. Then, he finally got to sink his hands into that thick, juicy ass of hers.

Rosa's moans got louder as her breathing kept getting heavier. Steve pushed her bikini top up and sucked her nipples. When he slid his hand into her bottoms and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, Rosa's legs started shaking.

"What you do to me? I never felt like this," she gasped, between ragged breaths. Steve found her G-spot. Rosa collapsed into a heap, in the grips of her first orgasm.

Steve took his time, grabbing and fondling her juicy body. Once he was sure he'd had his hands on everything, he pulled her up by her hips and penetrated her quivering pussy.

It was real animal rutting, in the darkening jungle. The victory felt even sweeter because of how ambivalent their relationship had been, previously. Rosa came again.

Agrat showed Steve what was going on in Rosa's head. It was all just a mush of lust and carnal pleasure. Every time he pushed in, a wave of euphoria spread through her body, all the way to her toes and fingers. Steve was insatiable, and kept going. He fucked the hell out of that fat Latin booty that night.

Little did he know, there were more than one pair of spying eyes around, but that was all according to Agrat's plan.

It was past midnight when Steve got back to the house. He was not surprised to find Grace and Isabella waiting for him. He managed to dodge the worst of their scorn by reminding them not to wake up the others by shouting. He told them he had just been out for a walk, to clear his mind.

They settled down in his room. Soon, Steve was naked and the topless girls were blowing him again. If they tasted anything strange on his cock, they did not complain.

Suddenly, Grace got up and turned around. She saw Katie at the door. Grace blushed and covered her naked breasts with her arm. Isabella saw Katie, too, and turned away from her in shame.

"Please, we can explain, this isn't..." Grace said.

"No, no, no. I'm not angry. I just want to talk to you," Katie said. "I want to help. Please, just tell me what's really going on on this island."

The girls shared a moment, and there were sobs of joy. Grace and Isabella were absolutely relieved Katie did not hate them for their sinful and lustful actions.

They had a good talk and ended up telling Katie most of what they knew about Agrat, which was not that much, after all. Grace and Isabella were still topless and Katie was in just her American flag bikini, too, of course, so Steve had a decent time just watching their body language as they chatted.

1...45678...12